Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Californians Say Massive Evacuations Took Place Under Cover of the PG&E Blackouts

Californians Say Massive Evacuations Took Place Under Cover of the PG&E Blackouts 15 Oct 2019 08:14 #1

All foretold by David Goldberg in his final video who talks guillotines, and says the evacuees will never be seen again.


The war being waged against the population and infrastructure in California is part of a Zionist sponsored program of mayhem that has been going on unchecked for centuries, that brought the French, American and Russian Revolutions into being and financed the invasion of the New World, Asia, Africa and Oceania.

It includes global terrorism and warfare, hoax shootings and the 911 attacks .. the way forward is to bring war to Israel in retribution for 911, followed up by the arrest, trial and execution under existing US Law of virtually the entire political, policing and news dissemination hierarchies in America and world wide that spurn the evidence.


David Goldberg Murdered for Revealing Date of Iran War.

In David Goldberg’s final video before his death he reveals two classified projects underway – Project Pogo & Project Zyphr – to stifle American free speech and the chilling plans scheduled for 2020 and or 2021, that will result in the "extermination" of tens of millions of Americans. David Goldberg passed away in his Brooklyn apartment June 8th, 2019. Friends of David Goldberg.


Blackout in San Francisco.
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2019 08:17 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Californians Say Massive Evacuations Took Place Under Cover of the PG&E Blackouts 15 Oct 2019 12:42 #2

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
Since when do filthy jews have any credibility?

Do you really believe this? Then you are jewwed.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Californians Say Massive Evacuations Took Place Under Cover of the PG&E Blackouts 15 Oct 2019 20:50 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15263
  • Likes received: 5818
Gaia wrote:
Since when do filthy jews have any credibility?

Do you really believe this? Then you are jewwed.

^ Says the jew who promotes the demonic über-jewess Ayn Rand like if it's the next best thing after sliced fucking bread. :facepalm:

Ayn Rand promotes alienating individualism for the goyim and, *surprise-surprise*, jewish mega-satanist Anton Lavey fully agrees with her 'philosophy'.


Yet Gaia keeps on believing Ayn Rand is the way to go....


Now how fucked up is that?
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2019 21:02 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Californians Say Massive Evacuations Took Place Under Cover of the PG&E Blackouts 16 Oct 2019 13:38 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15263
  • Likes received: 5818
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Since when do filthy jews have any credibility?

Do you really believe this? Then you are jewwed.

^ Says the jew who promotes the demonic über-jewess Ayn Rand like if it's the next best thing after sliced fucking bread. :facepalm:

Ayn Rand promotes alienating individualism for the goyim and, *surprise-surprise*, jewish mega-satanist Anton Lavey fully agrees with her 'philosophy'.


Yet Gaia keeps on believing Ayn Rand is the way to go....


Now how fucked up is that?


:herite:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Californians Say Massive Evacuations Took Place Under Cover of the PG&E Blackouts 16 Oct 2019 14:08 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15263
  • Likes received: 5818
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Since when do filthy jews have any credibility?

Do you really believe this? Then you are jewwed.

^ Says the jew who promotes the demonic über-jewess Ayn Rand like if it's the next best thing after sliced fucking bread. :facepalm:

Ayn Rand promotes alienating individualism for the goyim and, *surprise-surprise*, jewish mega-satanist Anton Lavey fully agrees with her 'philosophy'.


Yet Gaia keeps on believing Ayn Rand is the way to go....


Now how fucked up is that?


:herite:

LOL.

I caught Gaia red-handed lying once again as I pointed it out in the above posts and now he is raging all over the place. :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Did solar activity cause the blackouts?8.13Monday, 01 May 2017
CALEXIT - Californians That Want Independence8.13Sunday, 06 August 2017
What if Hell was not a place for us to burn, what if Earth was Hell and just a place for us to learn?7.79Friday, 08 July 2016
European storm and tidal surge cause evacuations and travel chaos7.78Friday, 06 December 2013
McCann cover-up is sickening6.4Monday, 15 May 2017
The Economist's 2019 Cover6.4Wednesday, 24 April 2019
The Black On White Crime Cover-up6.33Wednesday, 27 February 2019
Wind farm noise: a government cover-up6.26Friday, 06 December 2013
(Excerpts) The Black On White Crime Cover-up6.26Wednesday, 19 July 2017
(Excerpts) The Black On White Crime Cover-up6.26Sunday, 04 September 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.