Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We Are Receiving Flak Because We Are Over the Target

We Are Receiving Flak Because We Are Over the Target 14 Nov 2019 23:24 #1

• Flare

We Are Receiving Flak Because We Are Over the Target

November 10, 2019 Kyle Hunt

Many people get despondent when they see the incredible amount of anti-White news coming out. Politicians, celebrities, and law enforcement are all denouncing the evils of White “racism” and “extremism,” vowing to hunt down and eradicate this threat. Public figures like myself receive death threats and all sorts of hebraic harassment on a daily basis. Anonymous activists find themselves doxxed, fired, and ostracized for daring to embrace our cause of White rights and honest history. Our enemies create hoaxes to further demonize us in the public eye and justify their brutal crackdown, which now includes disarming dissidents who have committed no crimes, under new “red flag” laws. Our countries continue to be invaded and no one in any position of power is doing anything to stop it. We see honest activists steered by controlled opposition into supporting kosher candidates. Our enemies have endless amounts of money and control all mainstream information outlets.

I know it can be rough when you are on the front lines, or even observing from the sidelines, and are unable to see how we could possibly overcome the vast amount of resources arrayed against us. However, we must realize that once upon a time, we had very few people sympathetic to our cause, and the press rarely ever felt obliged to come out against White activists, because they were not seen as a big threat. We are getting attacked now because we know the score, we have the facts, and have been flying right over the target for years now, dropping truth bombs like never before. We are having great effect, and more people are joining in. We are getting so much flak because we are threatening our enemies in a way they have not experienced in a very long time.

We don’t need to know how victory is going to evolve at this point. It could happen in a variety of ways that are unpredictable. What we need to focus on each and every day is our mission of exposing our enemies, revealing the truth, and recruiting more and more fighters to join with us. We do not need to “team up” in a classical sense, marching in uniform on the streets and battling against antifa. This is where our enemies want us, and where we are most easily subverted and controlled. We also don’t need to be viewing the election of some ZOG puppet as the only viable solution for White survival. This is simply retarded and will never work, and I really hope people learned their lesson from the 2016 Trump campaign.

Morale is critical for our success and should be a big focus of our campaign. Our enemies are trying to intimidate and scare us into inactivity, submitting to our enslavement without even putting up a fight. They need us to be demoralized and many psychological operations are intended to achieve this objective. We need to continuously remind our people that this is a fight that we can win. We have to win. Let our enemies be scared of what the future holds for them. Let them feel control slipping from their grips, as we take more and more control, of not only our daily lives, but also the mass consciousness. We are more powerful than most of us even realize, and we must not feel weak or impotent.

I know the deck is stacked against us. I know our opponent has most of the chips and has a history of cheating. I get it. So let’s not play his game. Let’s play ours. It’s still going to be a gamble, but we must risk losing in order to win big. The very future of our race, and the fate of the entire world, is at stake. We are in a position here to change everything for the better. We must get our act together and become the most effective opposition force we can possibly be, and eventually the path to success will materialize and solidify before our eyes.

www.renegadetribune.com/we-are-receiving-flak-because-we-are-over-the-target/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, MrAnderson

We Are Receiving Flak Because We Are Over the Target 15 Nov 2019 15:08 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Kyle Hunt quote- "The very future of our race, and the fate of the entire world, is at stake. We are in a position here to change everything for the better. We must get our act together and become the most effective opposition force we can possibly be, and eventually the path to success will materialize and solidify before our eyes."

So what do you suggest we do mate?

We Are Receiving Flak Because We Are Over the Target 15 Nov 2019 18:54 #3

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
Kyle Hunt quote- "The very future of our race, and the fate of the entire world, is at stake. We are in a position here to change everything for the better. We must get our act together and become the most effective opposition force we can possibly be, and eventually the path to success will materialize and solidify before our eyes."

So what do you suggest we do mate?

Keep spreading the truth and enlighten as much people as possible.

And not half-truth, half baked nonsense as what people like you are doing.

We Are Receiving Flak Because We Are Over the Target 15 Nov 2019 19:23 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Flare wrote:

Huh? I'm a Christian nationalist against immigration, snowflakery and pol-correctness, and I strut around town in my Waffen-SS jacket, and I tell people to boycott all products by companies that use blacks and pervs in their advertising, and to boycott all TV shows and films that have got too many niggers in them, is all that "half baked nonsense"?
What am I doing wrong?

We Are Receiving Flak Because We Are Over the Target 15 Nov 2019 20:09 #5

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:

Huh? I'm a Christian nationalist against immigration, snowflakery and pol-correctness, and I strut around town in my Waffen-SS jacket, and I tell people to boycott all products by companies that use blacks and pervs in their advertising, and to boycott all TV shows and films that have got too many niggers in them, is all that "half baked nonsense"?
What am I doing wrong?

What you are doing wrong is the fact that you are not talking about jews being in control and besides that are following mainstream theory that Hitler was the bad-guy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare