Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 12 Apr 2020 18:04 #1081

novum wrote:

This is basically like being home prisoned except i dont get fucked in d ass If I drop the soap..

:O :joker:

Hope your well Nov?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 12 Apr 2020 19:28 #1082

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Here's a revision:

I have posted it on my car. Hopefully, it'll be seen and I won't get targeted for it. Of course, my license plate is right there to be used against me if someone so chooses. I'm willing to take that chance because I hate doing nothing:

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Coronavirus 12 Apr 2020 22:08 #1083

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
novum wrote:
WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE TRUTH - London Real

Brian Rose. Isn´t Rose a Jewish name Nov? I first came across him a few months ago, and
I can´t explain why, but I thought there was something off with him. I don't think he´s in it for
truth. I think he wants to make loads of money. He´s done a video today waxing lyrical about
Trump and yesterday I believe with Alex Jones!

He enjoyed a "Magik Hour" at the Wailing Wall in 2017.

Yes, I believe Brian Rose is a Jew and this is another example of Jews occupying the "Conspiracy Space" so that they may, subtly, control and redirect the narrative.

Karl Marx did this. He was known as an self-hating Jewish anti-semite. Karl Marx never actually revealed anything about Jews that wasn't already mainstream knowledge at the time, but he did add "credibility" to communism being a genuine working-class movement. "See? Karl Marx hated Jews so communism must be legit."

Jews are well-known for occupying both sides of an opposing argument, so that they may redirect and control the dialetic - Think Facism/Communism - Left wing/Right Wing.

It's all an iteration of the Secular Jew/Orthodoxed Jew Hegelian dialectic.

All of this knowledge comes from the Talmud and Kabbalah. This is essentially the Jewish Sun Tsu Art of War on how to mind-control the Goyim with hegelian dialectics.

Basically, Jewish deception has no limits. It is encoded in their religion and occult documents.
Last Edit: 12 Apr 2020 22:12 by Pan.

Coronavirus 12 Apr 2020 22:12 #1084

• Flare
Connect Dots wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Here's a revision:

I have posted it on my car. Hopefully, it'll be seen and I won't get targeted for it. Of course, my license plate is right there to be used against me if someone so chooses. I'm willing to take that chance because I hate doing nothing:

Nice one CD!! :D
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Coronavirus 12 Apr 2020 22:24 #1085

• sketti
541 posts to read in this thread... been busy :P

I've almost done a complete u-turn on this since I was last about.

The elites have pulled a fucking blinder...
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Coronavirus 12 Apr 2020 22:28 #1086

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
sketti wrote:

It's not a blinder at all - with Fauci (AIDS inc.) and Gates fronting this scam, it's rather obvious really.

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 06:00 #1087

• novum
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Hope your well Nov?

Been better but ive been worse too, so just getting on with it. :thumbup:

novum wrote:
This is basically like being home prisoned except i dont get fucked in d ass If I drop the soap..

Thats right.. it could be worse. :larf:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 06:08 #1088

• novum
  • Platinum Member
sketti wrote:

See, told ya youve nothing to worry about....at least regarding the virus. :hahano: :gmc:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 08:48 #1089

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Crushes Dr. Fauci Exposes Birx, Clintons, Bill Gates, And The W.H.O

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 14:56 #1090

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Virus ALERT

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent virus threat and have therefore raised their threat level from “Miffed” to “Peeved.” Soon, though, level may be raised yet again to “Irritated” or even “A Bit Cross.”

The English have not been “A Bit Cross” since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

The virus has been re-categorized from “Tiresome” to “A Bloody Nuisance.” The last time the British issued a “Bloody Nuisance” warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from “Pissed Off” to “Let's Get the Bastard.” They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its alert level from “Run” to “Hide.” The only two higher levels in France are “Collaborate” and “Surrender.” The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from “Shout Loudly and Excitedly” to “Elaborate Military Posturing.” Two more levels remain: “Ineffective Combat Operations” and “Change Sides.”

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its alert level from “No worries” to “She'll be alright, Mate.” Two more escalation levels remain: “Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!” and “The barbie is cancelled.” So far, no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

The Russians have said “Its not us”

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 15:08 #1091

• Straight Shooter
People thought 9/11 was an inside job to start a war in the middle east and now people think Covid-19 was created in a lab as a bio-weapon to start a war with China. Do any of you buy into any these false flag conspiracy theories?

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 15:21 #1092

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
People thought 9/11 was an inside job to start a war in the middle east and now people think Covid-19 was created in a lab as a bio-weapon to start a war with China. Do any of you buy into any these false flag conspiracy theories?

On the first, agree. As well as patriot act and other orwellian tip - toeing.

On the second, no... at least not a real war where the leaders want to take one another out. The chinese elite and the people who control the west are chums.

But maybe they want to cull some of us on either side who knows. Time will tell.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 15:29 #1093

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:

On the second, no... at least not a real war where the leaders want to take one another out. The chinese elite and the people who control the west are chums..

The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing? – Tablet Magazine

Why Are the Chinese So Obsessed With the Jews? – The Forward

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 16:32 #1094

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
.......... wrote:

The real conspiracy is this - These lock downs with NEVER END. So I hope you guys are comfy at home. They ain't ever letting us out ;) Fact.

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 17:11 #1095

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
Virus ALERT

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent virus threat and have therefore raised their threat level from “Miffed” to “Peeved.” Soon, though, level may be raised yet again to “Irritated” or even “A Bit Cross.”

The English have not been “A Bit Cross” since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out.

The virus has been re-categorized from “Tiresome” to “A Bloody Nuisance.” The last time the British issued a “Bloody Nuisance” warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from “Pissed Off” to “Let's Get the Bastard.” They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its alert level from “Run” to “Hide.” The only two higher levels in France are “Collaborate” and “Surrender.” The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from “Shout Loudly and Excitedly” to “Elaborate Military Posturing.” Two more levels remain: “Ineffective Combat Operations” and “Change Sides.”

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its alert level from “No worries” to “She'll be alright, Mate.” Two more escalation levels remain: “Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!” and “The barbie is cancelled.” So far, no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.

The Russians have said “Its not us”

The Germans have increased their alert state from “Disdainful Arrogance” to “Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs.” They also have two higher levels: “Invade a Neighbour” and “Lose.”

You were too pfrightened to post this :arowup:...….pfkn coward..... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2020 17:14 by Exorcist.

Coronavirus 13 Apr 2020 22:23 #1096

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Exorcist wrote:
You were too pfrightened to post this :arowup:...….pfkn coward..... :lmao:

Its not pfear, Im not apfraid, i just think Germany has had enough vilification for one lifetime. :P

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Coronavirus 14 Apr 2020 00:29 #1097

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Just a reminder of the agenda at hand...

Now the video above is about them using "climate change" as the "problem" and is from a few years ago ... but damn, those agendas certainly have plenty of overlap with what is occuring right now, and if we replace climate change with coronavirus you have the key that is unlocking their agendas.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 14 Apr 2020 00:36 #1098

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Pan wrote:
The real conspiracy is this - These lock downs with NEVER END. So I hope you guys are comfy at home. They ain't ever letting us out ;) Fact.

They want to see how far they can push us.

Im sure they are quite pleased with the situation right now.

At the least I think things wont go back to being the same... i expect border check points and so on to remain. I wont be suprised if you need to be vaccinated to move about. Beyond that, they are going to do whatever we collectively allow them to i guess... and as most people just take whatever they throw at us, its gonna suck for those that dont want to be that way.

And of course the police are for the most part like NPCs.. and even when they aint they will side with the system and fuck you so they get their paycheck, so either way, same result... an army of enforcers are always willing to uphold the elites agendas no matter how orwellian it gets.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 14 Apr 2020 00:46 #1099

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 14 Apr 2020 00:56 #1100

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Pan wrote:

They want to see how far they can push us.

Im sure they are quite pleased with the situation right now.

At the least I think things wont go back to being the same... i expect border check points and so on to remain. I wont be suprised if you need to be vaccinated to move about. Beyond that, they are going to do whatever we collectively allow them to i guess... and as most people just take whatever they throw at us, its gonna suck for those that dont want to be that way.

And of course the police are for the most part like NPCs.. and even when they aint they will side with the system and fuck you so they get their paycheck, so either way, same result... an army of enforcers are always willing to uphold the elites agendas no matter how orwellian it gets.

I'm keeping track of the mainstream news. They are now directly saying that the Lock Downs won't end until a vaccination becomes available in 12-18 months. And by "Lock Downs ending" they have clarified that many of the social distancing and border/state control laws will remain in place, even post-vaccination.

Welcome to the New System.

If people don't complain or protest then it is feasible that home-lockdowns will be permanent too, with "waves" of new viruses and mutations emerging from Anthony Fauci's rat's nest. The new "waves" of virus will require new vaccinations.

A fantastic Hegelian dialectic will be set up. This dialectic will be - Elites unleash new virus waves (real or imagined), the public panics as the Mainstream News trumpets "new wave of Coronavirus requiring new Lock Downs", then the government comes in with new vaccine mandates. This cycle will repeat endlessly until Gates, Fauci and the rest of the Talmudic Jews are, quite literally, removed from power (and let's face it - who has the power to take on Gates and Fauci? I'd say that it is now over for Humanity. The Jews, through these worldwide lockdowns, have confirm that their tendrils encompass the Globe. There are no good guys left).
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2020 00:57 by Pan.