Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 30 Jun 2020 05:34 #1441

• novum
  • Platinum Member
GOYIM GODDESS – DUMB HOAX

Bitchute Link
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 05:36 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 01 Jul 2020 00:40 #1442

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Fauci.... Cameras stop rolling..aaaaand mask comes off....

Notice the lady in the background hasnt got a mask either.

Its all for the cameras.

Just a reminder, here is Fauci with Bill Gates father among others...

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2020 00:43 by novum.

Coronavirus 01 Jul 2020 01:46 #1443

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Has this been posted earlier? Fraudci predicting a pandemic three years ago.

PS: Seanx is a cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2020 01:48 by Lux Interior.

Coronavirus 01 Jul 2020 12:06 #1444

• novum
  • Platinum Member
seems familiar... maybe not that exact vid... but ive seen another thats the same footage of him saying that.

Spread it around anyway... thanks for posting.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 04 Jul 2020 13:30 #1445

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Apartment complex locked down in melbourne... 33 Alfred Street

Vid Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIuzKjisieU

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 09:08 #1446

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE, NOT MY OWN VIEWS, BUT IT IS NOW PLAIN THAT THE ELITE ARE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL.

As expected.. shoah'd.

Heres Max Igans bitchute upload of that vid...

Things are getting real orwellian in Australia.

And it is one of the few countries where people are actually imprisoned within it.

Cant leave... arent allowed to fly out....or leave in any other way.... while many other countries do let their citizens leave.

Someone tried to walk out of the housing estate thats under lock down... i saw the footage... half a dozen cops were on them and wrestled to the ground.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 09:11 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 09:44 #1447

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Most of you guys can leave your countries if you want to right?

They are talking about keeping Australians trapped in until late 2021 now.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 10:10 #1448

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Victoria faces tougher restrictions, border residents prepare for closure

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 10:31 #1449

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hundreds of police and the military are positioned on the Victoria-NSW border preventing Victorians from entering.

Schools, pubs, cafes and gyms shut down in Melbourne.

Melbourne shut down from the rest of the state.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 10:32 by novum.

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 10:57 #1450

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Melbourne coronavirus update: Stage 3 lockdown in metro area, border closed

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 11:16 #1451

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Truck drivers who have been working to deliver food and essentials in the midst of the COVID-19 panic have revealed they are struggling, with a third have faced lost income or redundancies.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 14:48 #1452

• novum
  • Platinum Member
THE SCAMONA VIRUS PLANDEMIC CONTINUES (BANNED BY YOUTUBE)

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 16:01 #1453

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Most of you guys can leave your countries if you want to right?

They are talking about keeping Australians trapped in until late 2021 now.

This is madness Nov. Another lockdown in Melbourne for six weeks.

A total of ony 106 deaths (due they say to Covid) IN THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA in over four months and only two deaths yesterday.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

There are probably more unreliable cases being reported now because they have ramped up testing?

Are people allowed out to work and exercise?

Very best wishes.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 16:03 by Roastie.

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 16:09 #1454

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Yeah you live in New World Hellhole novum, I saw the Melbourne situation being posted, it is fascist craziness.

Can you share a bitchute link to that video that was shoah'd? I want to download it, but can't from the forum directly.

And no, we cannot leave the country here, we cannot even leave the city!! Roadblocks all around and hefty fines. You have to "ask for a permit" that will be rejected everytime. I want to leave the city and live in the countryside, now even more, but that's been made impossible.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 16:17 #1455

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Yeah you live in New World Hellhole novum, I saw the Melbourne situation being posted, it is fascist craziness.

Can you share a bitchute link to that video that was shoah'd? I want to download it, but can't from the forum directly.

And no, we cannot leave the country here, we cannot even leave the city!! Roadblocks all around and hefty fines. You have to "ask for a permit" that will be rejected everytime. I want to leave the city and live in the countryside, now even more, but that's been made impossible.

Sorry to hear you too are imprisioned. I'm sure most countries will follow suit in the weeks or months to come. :mad:

Here is the Max Igan, Crowhouse Bitchute channel, as Youtube are deleting most of his content.

www.bitchute.com/channel/tj99AwcN3zlH/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 16:17 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 17:32 #1456

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Sorry to hear you too are imprisioned. I'm sure most countries will follow suit in the weeks or months to come. :mad:

Here is the Max Igan, Crowhouse Bitchute channel, as Youtube are deleting most of his content.

www.bitchute.com/channel/tj99AwcN3zlH/

Thanks a lot.

Good rant by Max. He's right, they should be hung for treason, and I will gladly put a bullet between their excuse for eyes as a bonus.

We have been locked down in the city (10 million people) since the beginning, but as always they were fucking with us claiming things would open up between cities at least July 1st, but no, of course not.

I'd like to live like Max does, but am also not unhappy with the Palace of course, at least it doesn't feel too enclosed.

I go out without a mask obviously, and am literally the ONLY one. All the Colombians are fucking sheeple, it is crazy. And our "Black Lives Matter" BS are Venezuelans, seen at a YT "commercial" last week. I tell everyone I am more Colombian than the Venezuelans, so that comment will gain some more weight now. Fuck em, many of them are beggers. Luckily Molly takes care of them.

Notice the billboard.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 22:26 #1457

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
This is madness Nov. Another lockdown in Melbourne for six weeks.

A total of ony 106 deaths (due they say to Covid) IN THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA in over four months and only two deaths yesterday.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

There are probably more unreliable cases being reported now because they have ramped up testing?

Are people allowed out to work and exercise?

Very best wishes.

Thanks roast. Yes people can go to work, and exercise. Except for the selected properties theyve done hard lockdowns on... they are imprisoned inside... which is an ominous development. Sets a precedent for them to get the cops and military to do it again to more residences, suburbs and cities.

And yes testing has been ramped up, fortescue metals spent 200 million dollars to buy test kits from china and sell to the govt and other pathology providers... and the testing kits go bad in time, so they want any reason to use them i guess. :facepalm:

www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jul/01/fears-millions-of-covid-19-testing-kits-australia-bought-from-andrew-forrest-could-go-to-wasted

So sure, if you test more people you will get more positives to this, agree. The game is rigged.

Gaia wrote:

Looks like roast sorted you with the link, the vid you are after is his most recent.

So... you are locked in there also. I guess you wouldnt be the only country in sth america to be locked in.

From what I can tell, a lot of europe isnt, UK isnt. Some european countries are even saying Australians are ok to enter, but we arent allowed out on our end.

And the USA folks were never barred from travelling... there was a travel warning suggesting they dont travel abroad all these weeks, but it was just that, a suggestion, not made mandatory.

The planes have all but stopped here, I think I heard one yesterday, just one, and i was outside most of the day yesterday. Id see/hear them every 5-10 mins before corona.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 22:27 by novum.

Coronavirus 07 Jul 2020 23:03 #1458

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Yes, same here with the planes. All northbound flights normally come over the palace but now none anymore.

I saw that cunt in Victoria tell us the people in these already prison-looking buildings had to give off their DNA for testing, I hope they still can refuse as it seems like the blueprint for what is about to come for others.

Within the city things have opened up (with mandatory facemasks while driving, the only moment I complied because a minimum salary fine, about 400 AUD, I cannot afford), but even though Europe allows transnational travel again, here intercity travel is still banned.

I want to go live in the countryside 350 km, or 8 hours, north from here, but that is not possible. The city folk is extremely compliant, it is crazy. On my floor there lives an übernerd who even took photos of me for not wearing a mask. He goes out in almost a gas mask, military style. Daddy is a colonel and this sheep is complying to the max.

I have a police story too, but will release that podcast later, a quite funny experience as the only unmasked one around...
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2020 23:04 by Gaia.

Coronavirus 08 Jul 2020 00:17 #1459

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

No you jewish clown... it is no fascist craziness like you have seen in the jewish Hollywood movies and which you heard from your jewish granddaddy.

It is COMMUNIST craziness.

Funny how after the first smart remark you have made on the board yesterday since you have been on this board for 4 years, you immediately transform back to being a stupid jew again. I guess that smart remark was a glitch in your DNA, which immediately is being overwritten by spewing the regular, mainstream garbage again.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2020 00:47 by Flare.

Coronavirus 09 Jul 2020 07:22 #1460

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Small business owners are calling for Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews to resign over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 09 Jul 2020 07:23 by novum.