Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 01 Aug 2020 20:41 #1601

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
exilium wrote:
novum wrote:
Ive been told that people came from all over Germany, and other countries.

So it wasn't all Berliners.

But still, a great turnout.

And constant demonstrations have been occurring all over Germany, with the numbers increasing immensely lately.

All carrying their mobile phones and being tracked to and from the peoples voice by the lios of zion.
I would think if you're on huge demo you want to be noticed.........
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 01 Aug 2020 22:10 #1602

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
was in chat with oracle today - he used to post here - he attended the rally - cycled 30km to get there. antifa was there but (lol) at rosa luxemberg strasse. he thinks the rallies. of which more are planned, will become violent.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 01 Aug 2020 22:42 #1603

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
All carrying their mobile phones and being tracked to and from the peoples voice by the lios of zion.

There are more of us than them, it wont matter if enough people wake the fk up.

Anyway its nice to see, im hearing numbers of over a million were there.

Some quotes passed on to me from people speaking there...

"The current speaker is a lawyer, Markus Haintz, he is telling the people that the police is trying to dissolve the demo and that the government will be gone tomorrow, if they are trying to take away the right of assembly. "Try to keep as much distance as possible." Now Heiko Schrang is speaking. "This will soon be called the Street of 1st August" regarding the govt "Your time is over, go home!" --- "This is the biggest demo this country ever saw, the biggest gathering of freethinkers ever! We no longer allow them to forbid us to speak!"

"What happened today, 1.5 million people here and many many more with us at home, we want a new life, a new system and we will be on the streets as soon as they start the planned second lockdown. We will create our new reality together."
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Lux Interior

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 02:54 #1604

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Italian Parliament Leader Slams False COVID-19 Numbers

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus Germany says NO 02 Aug 2020 04:02 #1605

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
www.bitchute.com/video/Uwyd5WPxtsU/

Anti Government Protests All Over Germany

A fair synopsis here -
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2020 04:05 by Lizzy.

Coronavirus Germany says NO 02 Aug 2020 08:14 #1606

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lizzy wrote:
www.bitchute.com/video/Uwyd5WPxtsU/

Anti Government Protests All Over Germany

A fair synopsis here -

It has been going on for months... they dont/wont mention it in the medias outside of germany... and we probably wont hear a peep about this latest large gathering either.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 12:14 #1607

• novum
  • Platinum Member
View this post on Instagram

(?Riccardo Bosi)

A post shared by The Wanderer (@thenewearth) on

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 12:29 #1608

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Ive been told that people came from all over Germany, and other countries.

So it wasn't all Berliners.

But still, a great turnout.

And constant demonstrations have been occurring all over Germany, with the numbers increasing immensely lately.

Media are playing down the numbers.

"Pictures speak louder than words and these pictures tell the truth compared to the 20,000 protesters said by the media! Does that look like 20,000? Don't be rocked any longer!"

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 12:53 #1609

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes the mainstream media is full of it. That will wake up some more people as to just how badly controlled the media is.

That is if they reported it at all, i think many around the world are unaware of what is occuring there.

Top image: "Here the ZDF / ARD says over 1 million people"

Bottom image "Here the ZDF / ARD says 20,000 people"

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 02 Aug 2020 13:03 by novum.

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 13:24 #1610

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
Let the kerfews begin, here additional powers are given to police this excercise, firemen, traffic wardens and other public service personel already have their cards to help police this farce.

The are really ramping up the anti model, who is going to win this fight remains to be seen.

Exercise it is, a big experiment.

Martial Law basically starting 1.5 hrs from now in Melbourne, Australia. Because the military will be patrolling also and have been told they have the power to enforce the 8pm to 5am curfew.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 02 Aug 2020 13:25 by novum.

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 18:33 #1611

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Personally the lockdown has absolutely no effect on me at all, I hardly notice it..:)
I nip down the grocer's once or twice a week to stock up (wearing a mask in there) then just go home and watch TV, play wargames, get on the internet, watch youtube, watch my video collection, and that's about it, no problem..:)
The time to start worrying is when and if-
1- Water stops coming out of the tap
2- The grocer's shelves become empty.
3- Electricity stops coming into our homes.

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 20:06 #1612

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
There is an inexpensive cure for all coronavirus that is all ready in existence and has been confirmed as a cure by numerous studies

This is just one reference to such a study.

I recommend sharing this image as far and wide as you can

Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 20:09 #1613

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Yes the mainstream media is full of it. That will wake up some more people as to just how badly controlled the media is.

That is if they reported it at all, i think many around the world are unaware of what is occuring there.

Top image: "Here the ZDF / ARD says over 1 million people"

Bottom image "Here the ZDF / ARD says 20,000 people"

People are noticing how the German protests are being represented by the jew owned media

" protests linked to the far right and neo nazis "

its making people do a double take
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 22:17 #1614

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
The guys in camoflage in the thumb nail are not military but police dressed as military, this is the first stage of softening up the public, what will happen next is, folks will see that they have no rifles and will still take them on, but it won't be the people but trained personel who get the ball rolling, only then the real military will arrive with their rifles, then you will be in a true martial law situation and many are going get hurt unless millions come out in peaceful non compliance.

Sure, I understand this, I know they are recruiting all kinds of public service employees to play cop and soldier.

However that is already mixed in with real military patrols and Australian Defense force soldiers on the ground. They are already doing 'compliance checks' on peoples houses which is checking to see if people are isolating if they get the positive. They are also patrolling back roads, and installing barriers to stop people escaping Melbourne.

In some other states the military is installing barriers on backroads to stop people crossing state lines, and patrolling constantly along the state borders.

They have also created new special squads of heavily armed police to patrol streets in cities and make their presence very visible, including automatic weapons.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 22:26 #1615

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Oldie now but a reminder of their 'crisis creation' modus operandi.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 22:43 #1616

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 22:51 #1617

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Berlin demonstration...

"1.3 million" (attended) says Stephan Bergmann, spokesman for Michael Ballweg.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 02 Aug 2020 22:53 #1618

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Oldie now but a reminder of their 'crisis creation' modus operandi.

From 2018

"A COMPUTER MODEL developed in 1973 by a team of MIT researchers has predicted the "end of civilised life as we know it" by 2040, with a major change coming in 2020 - just two years away from now.

An apocalyptic computer model, processed by one of the world's largest computers in 1973, has predicted the end of civilization by 2040.

The prediction came from a programme nicknamed World One, which was developed by a team of MIT researchers and processed by Australia's largest computer.

It was originally devised by computer pioneer Jay Forrester, after he was tasked by the Club of Rome to develop a model of global sustainability.

However, the shocking result of the computer calculations showed that the level of pollution and population would cause a global collapse by 2040.

Alexander King, a British pioneer who led the Club of Rome, also made a shocking prediction regarding national sovereignty.

He told ABC: "Sovereignty of nations is no longer absolute. There is a gradually diminishing of sovereignty, little bit by little bit. Even in the big nations, this will happen.

www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1002422/Apocalypse-2040-MIT-computer-model-civilisation-world-end-Club-of-Rome
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Coronavirus 03 Aug 2020 02:56 #1619

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
The reality is of those 1.3 million who came out on the day, how many are refusing to exchange their labour for the kings shilling, because even if everyone came out on the day and then went back to being controlled by the current exchange mechanism the next day, everything they did is moot, wasted energy, it is our life energy that we exchange for being controlled by the same minds who now try to beat them into submission and hold them in arrears and usury.

A true peaceful non compliance is not to exchange your labour with those who think we owe them a living, I will say it again, how many are creating an amount of things they need to make vital savings, savings that the cabal cannot take from you as we are.

You can mock me all you want folks, you all know where I am coming from and what I have shown you all over the last decade, things that we create in house equals more freedom, not allowing your most valuable asset is the only way to begin the breakaway.

Well I for one do not mock the premise, I understand where you are coming from.

However not everybody wants to or knows how to work outside of the system, go down that path and so on.

And a big problem is you cant just go off and do your own thing in most places on earth now, their tentacles are everywhere. For example if you want to build your own home, forget it in most places, the system will come and forcibly make you comply to their ways. That is one example. Same goes for owning livestock, and the list goes on.

As you said, everyone can begin to some extent though. I know where and how they get their cut of our efforts, and it is in most things. The worst for me are people spending money on superfluous things, like going to big sports matches... when those clubs/teams and the rest are on board with the agendas. There are many ways people can stop feeding the system tomorrow, if they are aware it is all linked.

But we need to tackle the problem head on in some way also, because those destructors dont go away if we ignore them.

So I applaud the demonstrations and wish to see more of them.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 03 Aug 2020 04:56 #1620

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Another doctor speaking out

1365 = 1