Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 07 Aug 2020 22:45 #1641

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Bastards ...

"Victorian anti-lockdown protest organisers raided and arrested before dangerous demonstration"

"Two men accused of planning an anti-lockdown protest in Melbourne have had their homes raided and been arrested.

Police vowed to crack down on the protest, planned in Melbourne's CBD on Sunday, calling it a "blatant breach" of COVID-19 restrictions.

Officers seized phones and a computer, charging a 41-year-old Mooroolbark man with incitement. A 41-year-old Chirnside Park man is expected to be charged on Friday.

The Facebook event has called on people to protest in opposition to the city's six-week shutdown and claimed to be a broader movement of planned protests."

www.sbs.com.au/news/victorian-anti-lockdown-protest-organisers-raided-and-arrested-before-dangerous-demonstration
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2020 22:55 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Coronavirus 07 Aug 2020 22:50 #1642

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Dave Oneegs passionate plea for the residents of Victoria, Australia

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Coronavirus 07 Aug 2020 22:51 #1643

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
WAKE UP AUSTRALIA (Part two)

Coronavirus 07 Aug 2020 23:24 #1644

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Too many people asleep down under I reckon.

Im not even sure people will be allowed to go abroad for many years, if ever... perhaps in another year some of the sleepwalkers will begin to ask questions.

They are doing Melbourne first, IMO, because it potentially has the most resistance... and they dont want to overstretch their military and cops if they need em.

Hey this site exists because I started seeing all they shit they were pulling down under...many cant see it unfortunately, dont know where this will end if people dont wake up.

Ive seen talk of 18 month lockdowns coming out now.. predictive programming probably.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2020 23:30 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Roastie, EW

Coronavirus 08 Aug 2020 04:23 #1645

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Opinion piece in USA Today...

Defeat COVID-19 by requiring vaccination for all. It's not un-American, it's patriotic.

Make vaccines free, don't allow religious or personal objections, and punish those who won't be vaccinated. They are threatening the lives of others.

Dr. Michael Lederman, Maxwell J. Mehlman and Dr. Stuart Youngner - Opinion contributors

To win the war against the novel coronavirus that has now killed over 158,000 people in this country, the only answer is compulsory vaccination — for all of us.

And while the measures that will be necessary to defeat the coronavirus will seem draconian, even anti-American to some, we believe that there is no alternative. Simply put, getting vaccinated is going to be our patriotic duty.

The reason: When an effective vaccine is available for COVID-19, it will only defeat the pandemic if it is widely used, creating “herd immunity.” It is important to note that, during an epidemic, there is no threshold above which the protection conferred by “herd immunity” cannot be improved. Thus, the more people who are immunized, the lower the risk for all of us, including those who are not vaccinated.

Severe penalties for non-compliance

How can government and society assure compliance with protective vaccines?

Vaccine refusers could lose tax credits or be denied non-essential government benefits. Health insurers could levy higher premiums for those who by refusing immunization place themselves and others at risk, as is the case for smokers.

Private businesses could refuse to employ or serve unvaccinated individuals, schools could refuse to allow unimmunized children to attend classes, public and commercial transit companies — airlines, trains and buses — could exclude refusers.

Public and private auditoriums could require evidence of immunization for entry. The only legal limitation on government or private action is that it not be discriminatory, and it’s hard to see how discrimination would occur if vaccinations were free and accessible to all.

www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/06/stop-coronavirus-compulsory-universal-vaccination-column/3289948001/

aaaand it goes without saying those names arent very goyish.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 08 Aug 2020 05:09 #1646

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Max Igan latest vid...

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 08 Aug 2020 05:10 by novum.

Coronavirus 08 Aug 2020 05:42 #1647

• EW
  • Fresh Member

Vaccine(s) = possible fertility issues
Drug = possible fertility issues

What kind of shitty choice is that?

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Roastie

Coronavirus 09 Aug 2020 09:43 #1648

• novum
  • Platinum Member
BILL GATES GETS EXCITED BY GLOBAL COLLAPSE / STARVATION

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 09 Aug 2020 18:55 #1649

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
top punchable face - preferably with lead

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 00:19 #1650

• novum
  • Platinum Member
One for Aussies...

MILITARY AT YOUR DOOR?: Tell them to return beyond your gate.

The ADF have absolutely no powers to engage the people. Any engagement is entirely voluntary and with your consent. Anytime they remain on your property, it is with your consent.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 04:05 #1651

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Novum.

The indoctrinated belief in authority and authority figures and how this plays out is shown in the Milgram experiment.

Firstly and foremost is the requirement to free yourself. This includes a belief in authority and authority figures. Such beliefs are rooted in the idea of a hierarchy structure. A hierarchy structure is the idea used to enslave you into the belief that someone else has authority over you and the choices that you make.

The indoctrination is embedded within the society structure, from parents having authority over children to the military ranks being under the authority of their 'superiors', it is a master / slave relationship. This is the duality fallacy, paired opposites, and is it states in my signature, when paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Freeing yourself from the fallacy of superior vs inferior indoctrination is a 'first step' in the process of being free.

Positions of authority are ideal for the criminals to prosper. The bowing to authority and authority figures and therefore the criminals will continue until individuals free themselves from the false beliefs indoctrinated into them.

The Milgram experiment clearly shows that individuals are willing to cause harm to another simply because they have been ordered to do so from someone they believe to be in a position of authority, even those that protest eventually submit.
-

So until individuals free themselves from the fallacious idea of superiority then they will willingly conform, or if they do protest initially, they will eventually submit. Those claiming authority know this and are counting on it.

For instance, if an armed individual comes to your door and starts making demands of you most would fight for their lives against the armed individual even to the point of killing them ... unless they are wearing a uniform.

Why?

The Hierarchy Enslaving You is the idea that you have of superior vs inferior, paired opposites and it is this idea that enslaves you, not someone else, you. The belief in duality, paired opposites, a hierarchy, is a choice only you can free yourself from.

This isn't directed at you Novum. By you I am talking of the collective. The collective in Germany appear to have freed themselves, though they could be the ones that protest initially and eventually submit. Who knows?

Hopefully they are the example that the collective will emulate in freeing themselves. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Lux Interior

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 11:51 #1652

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hopefully they are, all the best to beautiful Germany, may they take their country back.

Melbourne video...

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 10 Aug 2020 11:57 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Steven

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 12:40 #1653

• novum
  • Platinum Member
"COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER: The whole damn thing summarised from go to whoah."

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Steven

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 13:59 #1654

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Hopefully they are, all the best to beautiful Germany, may they take their country back.

Melbourne video...
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frukaya.kendall%2Fvideos%2F10158466106004618%2F&show_text=0&width=214" width="400" height="600" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

G'day Novum.

This shit gets me fired up. How that other individual could stand there and film that shit without stepping in and lending a hand to stop the assault by uniformed officers ... well, it disgusts me.

The same shit goes on at protests. People stand around chanting 'this is a peaceful protest', or 'the whole world is watching', while one or more of them are assaulted by uniformed officers. They outnumber the uniformed officers and yet they are unwilling to stop them from assaulting those that are 'on their side'. :roll:

Uniformed officers carry around lethal force, which means that lawfully you are entitled to use lethal force to stop them from breaking the law. When the 'don't taze me bro' incident occurred back in 2007, I read a posted comment on one of the youtube videos. Someone kindly provided everyone with the court case, file number, etc, of a Supreme court decision in the US where the judge stated that it was lawful to defend yourself from an unlawful arrest, even to the point of killing the police officer.

If you see such an assault as witnessed in that video, you have the lawful right to stop the uniformed officer, arrest them under Common Law and have them prosecuted.

There are three knockout points on the jaw, the hinge on either side and the chin. Hit one of those hard enough and the central nervous system will connect with the vertebrae and shutdown. The same can occur from hitting the sternum and lower abdominal region, though these are unlikely targets for those without training. The other vulnerable points are the eyes, throat and groin. Besides that, using the joints as either leverage points to control or striking points to break is useful. Using the heel of the palm instead of the fist will stop the the possibility of breaking the bones in your hand.

Even untrained, you can easily defend yourself. When a police officer grabs you as they did to the women in the video, simply grab their hand where they are grabbing you, the 'attachment point' with both of yours, rotate to the elbow side of their arm and then drop yourself to the ground. It only takes 8 pound of pressure to break the elbow and it being under you as you fall will more than likely break it.

If this sort of shit, along with smashing in a car window and dragging people out, is being done by the police now, wait to see what they do when 'laws' get passed authorising them to do it. Put them down hard now or it is only going to get worse. There are plenty of bullies in the police that will go along with such orders gleefully unless they are scared of the consequences.

Police are taught what is called 'an escalation of force'. That is, they start with verbal orders, then move on up the scale from there to hand contact (arrest), baton, taser and gun. Don't wait for them to move up the scale. Hit them hard as soon as they go to the hand contact. Then use their own handcuffs to restrain them.

It is better to live on your feet than die on your knees. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2020 14:02 by I AM ALL I AM.

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 14:30 #1655

• EW
  • Fresh Member
What is going on?

Last Edit: 10 Aug 2020 14:31 by EW.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 14:31 #1656

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
I probably should have added something about the Stanford Prison Experiment previously when I presented the Milgram experiment.

The students given the role of playing the prison guards in the experiment and what they did got the experiment shut down. It is an insight into how giving authority over others leads to the abuse of those under such authority.

In reference to the Plandemic, all of those 'special officers' given authority will become violent when they have their supposed authority question. The actual police officers do not appreciate having their authority questioned either. :D

Anyway, great documentary. :thumbup:
-

I would add Human Resource and Psywar, both by Scott Nobel, as a recommendation to watch ... I was going to add a description here, instead I will post the videos along with y2mate.com to download them, they are keepers. :thumbup:
-

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 14:36 #1657

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
EW wrote:
What is going on?

G'day EW.

The plan. ;)

User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 15:09 #1658

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:

Hi Novum,

Thank You for your kind words :up:

The situation here is some sort of "strange". The MSM are fearmongering at its best, producing new corona-horror-stories by the minute, but if one goes outside - most people don't care about the "new normal". Especially younger ones. I asked some of them, and they don't give a damn about all that C-Nonsense. Bored to the max by all that C- bla bla. Most of them also feel, that something is fishy.
If I read comments under critical C-videos...90 percent are totally fed up with german parasites, pardon, politicians :chuckle:

BTW: There is not a single word in all german MSM about the situation in beautiful down under. Not a single word...
In the nineties, I spent some time in Australia and saw a lot of great places and met many friendly people. If I look now what happens at your place, it is unbelievable. Nevertheless - all the best for all of us. After darkness, there is light :)
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Roastie

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 15:31 #1659

• novum
  • Platinum Member
CORONA - FALSE ALARM.

Doctors discuss their reasoning for coming to the conclusion this virus is a false alarm.

It is multi-lingual, i'll link to the doctors conclusion in english at 12m 12s , for those who can understand there are other languages if you watch it all.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 10 Aug 2020 15:37 #1660

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Steven wrote:
Hi Novum,

Thank You for your kind words :up:

The situation here is some sort of "strange". The MSM are fearmongering at its best, producing new corona-horror-stories by the minute, but if one goes outside - most people don't care about the "new normal". Especially younger ones. I asked some of them, and they don't give a damn about all that C-Nonsense. Bored to the max by all that C- bla bla. Most of them also feel, that something is fishy.
If I read comments under critical C-videos...90 percent are totally fed up with german parasites, pardon, politicians :chuckle:

BTW: There is not a single word in all german MSM about the situation in beautiful down under. Not a single word...
In the nineties, I spent some time in Australia and saw a lot of great places and met many friendly people. If I look now what happens at your place, it is unbelievable. Nevertheless - all the best for all of us. After darkness, there is light :)

Good to hear from you, and good to know people feel something is wrong.

Similar in reverse here in that most of the mainstream did not dare mention the demos occuring in Germany. From what I saw, one did, the one that pretends to be "right wing" , Australias manufactured version of Fox news, Sky.

Ah the 90s, it all went downhill from there down under in regards to the police state side of things, and corrupt politicians handing land, water and business to the big banks.

And yes their darkness will awaken more people. :up:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 10 Aug 2020 15:38 by novum.