Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 12:41 #1741

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Fucking Alan Jones of all people ..... still, it might get across because it is MSM showing it to be a fake pandemic. :thumbup:
-
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 12:54 #1742

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
This coming autumn and winter in Europe and the USA like every year, children and adults alike will succumb to the
common cold (I get a cold nearly every winter) and some will get the flu.

IMAGINE THE PANIC. EVERYONE WILL THINK THEY HAVE THE LURGY CON VIRUS

I suggest people stock up on painkillers which work for them be it paracetamol, aspirin or ibuprofen and natural
cough syrups.

In fact, I think it's a good idead to stock up on any medications, especially Hemp Oil before they shut that down too.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2020 13:13 by Roastie.

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:02 #1743

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Fucking Alan Jones of all people ..... still, it might get across because it is MSM showing it to be a fake pandemic. :thumbup:

Ya, i know.. whats it coming to when AJ and Bolt tell the most truth on MSM. :hahano: ... but they actually do at the moment it seems.

Here are some more from AJ and Bolt, these are from today.. the first two are seperate uploads and start off the same but the second has one of the snakes on it.

Bolt...

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:06 #1744

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Now smoking is banned full stop in the Galicia Region in Spain. Expect the rest of the country to follow suit.

On an outside terrace in a restaurant or bar it is illegal to smoke and on the street too!

Fucking hell.

They want to collapse the economy.

A report says 30% of bars and restaurants in Spain will go bust because of CON virus before these anti smoking measures,
NOW EVEN MORE.

They say smokers spread the virus. I'm so fucking fed up of this.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53763267

Last night my son who has just finished a four year computer science degree in Spain and has been working for
six months as an intern for a company has been told they are no longer recruiting.

Back in February they told him they may well be a permanent postion after the internship, but now NO JOB.

Before the CON virus the unemployment rate for under 25 year olds in Andalucia was a staggering 41%.

Now after this fraud I imagine the rate will be 60%.

Although I share a nice property with my elderly mother, we are asset rich, but cash poor. We don't own any
other property and I clean holiday villas to make ends meet.

SO FUCKED OFF TODAY.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2020 13:21 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, EW

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:12 #1745

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
Tramadols are much better and last far longer but still have side effects like drowziness.

Can you get that in the UK without a script?

exilium wrote:
How many people were there in the recent Berlin protest, I have seen figures as low as 200 and others saying around 20 thousand even one where they reported 1.3 millions, does anyone actually know how many were there on the day.

No way was it 200. I posted some videos here that pfiz put me onto, but they were in german. Police apparently confirmed 800k on the day to attendees, that was in one of the vids, as well as the 1.3 million number in another german video. Others argue against the high numbers.

I do think 20k is MSM lies. Ive posted pics on here 2 weeks ago of it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:12 #1746

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Roastie wrote:
This coming autumn and winter in Europe and the USA like every year, children and adults alike will succumb to the

I suggest people stock up on painkillers which work for them be it paracetamol, aspirin or ibruprofin and natural
cough syrups.

In fact, I think it's a good idead to stock up on any medications, especially Hemp Oil before they shut that down too.

Steer clear of Iboprufins they are not good for the digestive system and can create big problems for gut bacteria especailly if your digestive system is empty/when your hungry, they strip layers of intestinal tract, not good, Tramadols are much better and last far longer but still have side effects like drowziness.

Oily foods are better than hemp oil which does not keep.

Ibuprofen doesn't agree with me: I usuallly feel sick and sometims have chest pain.

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:20 #1747

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:27 #1748

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote
Oily foods are better than hemp oil which does not keep.

Please expand on that, because it sounds like disinformation to me.

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:29 #1749

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Now smoking is banned full stop in the Galicia Region in Spain. Expect the rest of the country to follow suit.

On an outside terrace in a restaurant or bar it is illegal to smoke and on the street too!

Fucking hell.

They want to collapse the economy.

A report says 30% of bars and restaurants in Spain will go bust because of CON virus before these anti smoking measures,
NOW EVEN MORE.

They say smokers spread the virus. I'm so fucking fed up of this.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53763267

Last night my son who has just finished a four year computer science degree in Spain and has been working for
six months as an intern for a company has been told they are no longer recruiting.

Back in February they told him they may well be a permanent postion after the internship, but now NO JOB.

Before the CON virus the unemployment rate for under 25 year olds in Andalucia was a staggering 41%.

Now after this fraud I imagine the rate will be 60%.

Although I share a nice property with my elderly mother, we are asset rich, but cash poor. We don't own any
other property and I clean holiday villas to make ends meet.

SO FUCKED OFF TODAY.

Replying to myself to calm the anger.

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 13:32 #1750

• novum
  • Platinum Member
exilium wrote:
Sky news AUS is yet another body that looks like it is doing the bidding on the side of caution but it too is a propaganda platorm, that is inadvertently keeping the same narrative going, eventually they will all be doing the bidding of the elite planning, so when they are taken down by design we are encouraged to feel sorry for them, the propaganda machine is strong with this platform.

Sure, I know what their deal is, agree. Also functions as a steam valve for those who dont go along with the other TV channels. Heck they might even be tracking and tracing viewers so they know who to cull first. :hahano: :umm: :gmc:

Roastie wrote:

I suggest people stock up on painkillers which work for them be it paracetamol, aspirin or ibuprofen and natural
cough syrups.

It is winter down under, and very cold. (in the south of the country). Victorians get bribed 300 edit its 450 now dollars to take a test! Imagine that, having to get paid to take a test and stay home till you get the results, to know if you are sick. Here is the link to the gov site incase anyone thinks im pulling it out of my a**

www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/employee-isolation-payment-covid-19

So you decide to get tested coz you might have the corona (you coughed once or something) and they give you 450 for getting tested and staying home till you get a + or - and if you get a + you get another 1500 to stay home for 2 weeks.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 13 Aug 2020 13:40 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Steven, Roastie

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 15:00 #1751

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote
hemp oil is for medicine but looses its power the longer it is exposed to sunlight, fresh grown plants still have everything you need, it only needs small numbers of the medicinals not concentrated oils in bottles that are no longer fresh.

What moron is going to put Hemp Oil in direct sunlight Gan?

Hemp oil should last at least two years or longer.

synchronicityhempoil.com/how-long-can-hemp-oil-last/

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 17:07 #1752

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
exilium wrote:
How many people were there in the recent Berlin protest, I have seen figures as low as 200 and others saying around 20 thousand even one where they reported 1.3 millions, does anyone actually know how many were there on the day.

Hi exilium,

there were several protests on different locations all over the city.
I know Berlin and the "Berliners" very well and I am pretty sure there were at least 800 000 protesters out that day. Minimum.
Many came from other parts of Germany, even from other countries.
Rumor goes Police blocked some major roads and train lines to Berlin that day to prevent a higher number.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 18:51 #1753

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Time for a global lynching ?

We could put BLM to shame if we wanted to

Have those dirty politicians who are trying to kill us all hung out to dry in an afternoon

Or should we sit around and meditate some more on the nature of reality

" hey dude maybe we are all made of sunlight "

" yeh thats fucking great Rumi now pass me the rope "
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2020 18:52 by MrAnderson.

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 19:00 #1754

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
we dont need to give ourselves a name or wear tactical paintball vests

just some rope and a million angry men

getting shit done

*edit* or not and grow some Carrots instead , its just that eventually home grown Carrots will.spread the Rona as well

You know what they are doing here .....

Last Edit: 13 Aug 2020 19:02 by MrAnderson.

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 19:08 #1755

• EW
  • Fresh Member
exilium wrote:
Steven wrote:
exilium wrote:

Hi exilium,

there were several protests on different locations all over the city.
I know Berlin and the "Berliners" very well and I am pretty sure there were at least 800 000 protesters out that day. Minimum.
Many came from other parts of Germany, even from other countries.
Rumor goes Police blocked some major roads and train lines to Berlin that day to prevent a higher number.

Thanks Steven, I suppose when such an event happens in Europe, in this case Germany it is going to be nigh on impossible to stop it due to multi border avenues, here in the Uk they could lock down by blocking only three major highways, which leads me onto the next observation on how our roads are all being made into coridoors, routes that will eventually be tolled, IE.

If you look at how they are placing concrete barriers down the centre of many motorways and dual carriage ways you can see how easy it would be to stop anyone turning around or finding alternative ways to cut across certain boundary lines, The A1 here in Yorkshire is a perfect example where you used to be able to access the smaller villiages by crossing over freely, now for safety they say, you cannot do this and sometimes need to do quite a few miles to get to the same places.

Exactly what I was saying ages ago on the DIF. We will end up with checkpoints and iris scanners everywhere.

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 19:21 #1756

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
pass the ammonium nitrate

Truth is anti-semitic

Coronavirus 13 Aug 2020 21:27 #1757

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
exilium wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Time for a global lynching ?

We could put BLM to shame if we wanted to

Have those dirty politicians who are trying to kill us all hung out to dry in an afternoon

Or should we sit around and meditate some more on the nature of reality

" hey dude maybe we are all made of sunlight "

" yeh thats fucking great Rumi now pass me the rope "

Remember the poem I made a few yars ago, that says life is a camera, the film is photosynthesis, from which everything develops.

Everything we have is indeed enabled through sunlight, each and every one of us, even the malevolant, the mean, the cruel, what is not real is money in the form of Fiat and Usury, so why rely on it if you don't really need it.

My way is to stop exchanging your real life skills and or energy with those Varroa who depend upon it, that way no ropes need be used, no shots need be fired at anothers son and or daughters, see where I'm coming from, not going, to give my energy to those who would abuse it without using the exact same level of energy.

This model is called in the anals of power as "Isolation Starvation" it is the ultimate slow death for those who create more of it, in the form of suffering and heartache, because they want the easy way out, it will never work, never has and never will, who gains by not giving to these Magi, we do.

" let them eat cake "

Coronavirus 14 Aug 2020 00:35 #1758

• novum
  • Platinum Member
"Masks should be worn primarily by those who work in hospitals. Studies have shown that surgical masks do little because the pores in the mask become blocked by moisture from breathing, and the airstream simply diverts around the mask. There are few data available for N95 or surgical masks outside a health care setting, and N95 masks need to be fit-tested to be effective."

www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/6_29_2020_1_58.html

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 14 Aug 2020 01:57 #1759

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
novum wrote:
"Masks should be worn primarily by those who work in hospitals. Studies have shown that surgical masks do little because the pores in the mask become blocked by moisture from breathing, and the airstream simply diverts around the mask. There are few data available for N95 or surgical masks outside a health care setting, and N95 masks need to be fit-tested to be effective."

www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/6_29_2020_1_58.html

In my field of work Ive used N95 masks due to.construction dust and half face respirators when theres paint spraying going on

N95 masks are for contaminated work sites where there are huge waste particles like construction dust

They are not for stopping virus

Neither are the half face respirators with the disposable cartridges

The dust mask does not tight fit the face and most half face respirators dont either

Theres all ways a gap between either the nose and cheek or the jawline and mouth somewhere

This whole thing about " wear a mask " is psychological priming for " get a vaccine "

Thats all it is

*edit* also once when using the respirator with disposable cartridges in a house where Xylene was being applied as a wood finish I got high as fuck and had to call it a day because my cartridges were old ( they are good for 8 hours only and then useless )

I know of one other guy who suffered permanent brain damage akin to a stroke because he had a shitty mask on when Xylene was being used indoors

Last Edit: 14 Aug 2020 02:00 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, I AM ALL I AM, Steven

Coronavirus 14 Aug 2020 02:34 #1760

• novum
  • Platinum Member
^ spot on, yep

1365 = 1