Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 20 Aug 2020 18:51 #1861

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7541
  • Likes received: 1619
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote
When are you going to stop the cuntery and give a honest look into National Socialism?

The way you bring it is as if Hitler and Stalin were the same

Bollocks Flare. I never said Hitler and Stalin were the same.

If you choose to reply ......... take it to a relevant thread.

Opposames

- dicktators
- warmongerers, destroying other nations
- destroying their own people
- formed by freemasons/jews
- both "Man of the Year", back to back, by (((TIME)))

The typical dialectic. While both belonging to the same roots. Just like the Democrazies and Republicans today. Same script, different ink.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 20 Aug 2020 20:01 #1862

  • EW
  • EW's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 128
exilium wrote:
EW wrote:
exilium wrote:
Your looking at a leader every day in the mirror, we all are

I was a street kid that grew up around rappers and gang culture. I wasted too much time as a youth with graffiti and listening to gangster rap. I'm in no position to lead anybody as I'm not great at articulating how I feel in the right words. I was still talking in slang about 5 years ago. I'm trying to make up for lost time and my vocabulary, reading and writing skills are slowly improving, but I still have a long way to go before I can be a good example for others. I appreciate the optimism though.

I feel for you I really do, but my former explanation rings true, and it sounds like your leading your own way to a better position, good for you, chin up.

It's all good. I might have got in with the wrong crowd as a teenager, but fortunately my Mother got me out of that ghetto environment at the right time. It's the ones that didn't make it out that I feel sorry for. A few of my old friends are no longer here to tell their tales and too many ended up in jail over stupid stuff. There are probably thousands of British lads in council estates across the country that have been forgotten about by the system, a system that doesn't care for them, so my upbringing is in no way unique anyway.

Edit: Anyway sorry for going off topic, back to the rona.
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2020 20:03 by EW.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 20 Aug 2020 21:29 #1863

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15777
  • Likes received: 5994
Gaia wrote:
Opposames

- dicktators
- warmongerers, destroying other nations
- destroying their own people
- formed by freemasons/jews
- both "Man of the Year", back to back, by (((TIME)))

The typical dialectic. While both belonging to the same roots. Just like the Democrazies and Republicans today. Same script, different ink.


You talk like a typical radical leftwing University student who has been brainwashed with Cultural Marxism (since especially ALL Universities are leftist breeding grounds) and on top of that a false sense of entitlement towards non-University people which makes an almost impenetrable wall of an ego in order to receive new information:






In contrary to what you claim, not every dictator or authoritarian leader is evil from the get-go. Which is a very simplistic and foolish mindset, indoctrinated into you by the jews through educational material you received in school and university.


Matter of fact, in the past European countries always have been ruled by authoritarian leaders (Kings, Queens, Emperors) and Europe became the # 1 leading continent in the world under all that rule. All inventions were made here under authoritarian rule, all the beautiful architecture, all the amazing artworks and statues, literature, culture, law & order... everything.

What do you think of the Roman empire for example? Which lasted for 1000 years? Think everything was bad and terrible for it's inhabitants all the time back then?


To claim that authoritarian rule, and I mean WHITE authoritarian rule, always is a bad thing is ludicrous.
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2020 21:31 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 20 Aug 2020 21:36 #1864

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15777
  • Likes received: 5994
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote
When are you going to stop the cuntery and give a honest look into National Socialism?

The way you bring it is as if Hitler and Stalin were the same

Bollocks Flare. I never said Hitler and Stalin were the same.

If you choose to reply ......... take it to a relevant thread.


Sorry to be a bit hard on you there Roast, but I'm just trying to get you moving on a bit from pointing out the symptoms, to finding the cure.

Even your friend and our forum mad genius has slowly started to agree with me on the NatSoc subject... so perhaps that might be an indicator for you to put you on the right trail...

To claim all leaders are bad and that we don't need them is wrong. It's a natural occurence amongst humans that there are leaders and followers. Always has and always will be like that. Only someone who has been brainwashed by liberalism would claim otherwise.
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2020 21:37 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Coronavirus 20 Aug 2020 23:41 #1865

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4120
  • Likes received: 1587
Flare wrote:


Nationalism is the cure for (((Globalism)))... don’t you know that by now? :roll:



As an individual you will accomplish Jack-shit. The only way for us to get out of this mess is to unite the white race under good authority and fight back.

100%

If this is not the course we set upon starting yesterday , then the Synagogue of Satan wins

BTW I believe we are all ready at war

Its just not been officially declared yet , because obviously the ones waging it would rather not admit to the fact

Our nations our all ready under occupation

Even Roastie is inclined to call the current status quo the ZOG

Well , when you live in an occupied nation , you are at war with someone .....

And in fact I contradict myself , the Jews are constantly admitting what they are doing now

Its not a secret anymore

Its out in the open

They are all over social media and the TV declaring war on us on a daily basis

They just hide it by pretending they are against " facism " and " white supremacy "

Well me personally Ive been through the fire all ready , many times , and in all honesty I want the white race to be supreme

I want us to win everything we try

I want my sons to win , to succeed , to be the absolute best in competition

How could anyone not want that for their children ?
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 00:01 #1866

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18520
  • Likes received: 8690
Freedom Day in Australia - date change to 5th September

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 00:50 #1867

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3905
  • Likes received: 442
Roastie wrote:
..Says the poster who loves all things Jewish.


The biggest threat to us all are muslims and lefty liberals; jews are just little fish by comparison..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 01:42 #1868

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2155
  • Likes received: 696
Gaia wrote:
"Virus" means poison. They are the waste products from our cells, so everybody has "viruses".

This video by ODD is the best I've seen on the topic. It clears up a lot of confusion:


G'day Gaia.

Thank you for posting that video, it is fucking awesome, downloaded it, it's a keeper. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 02:12 #1869

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4120
  • Likes received: 1587
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:


Nationalism is the cure for (((Globalism)))... don’t you know that by now? :roll:



As an individual you will accomplish Jack-shit. The only way for us to get out of this mess is to unite the white race under good authority and fight back.

100%

If this is not the course we set upon starting yesterday , then the Synagogue of Satan wins

BTW I believe we are all ready at war

Its just not been officially declared yet , because obviously the ones waging it would rather not admit to the fact

Our nations our all ready under occupation

Even Roastie is inclined to call the current status quo the ZOG

Well , when you live in an occupied nation , you are at war with someone .....

And in fact I contradict myself , the Jews are constantly admitting what they are doing now

Its not a secret anymore

Its out in the open

They are all over social media and the TV declaring war on us on a daily basis

They just hide it by pretending they are against " facism " and " white supremacy "

Well me personally Ive been through the fire all ready , many times , and in all honesty I want the white race to be supreme

I want us to win everything we try

I want my sons to win , to succeed , to be the absolute best in competition

How could anyone not want that for their children ?

before I switch back to Rona bashing on this thread I am.going to ask if anyone can tell me how many more white people have to be brutally.murdered in cold blood before you think its enough ?

edmontonsun.com/2013/09/08/murdered-alberta-woman-jenna-cartwright-betrayed-by-canadian-immigration-board-says-sister

Is Cannon Hinnant enough ?

mobile.twitter.com/JillColtonFree

For those of you who think we can just be nice and be treated with respect , how many more white lives have to be sacrificed to achieve your aims ?
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2020 02:13 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 02:17 #1870

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18520
  • Likes received: 8690
Unbelievable... they are mocking us in plane sight now. This is a REAL MSM (channel 9) news report about airline Qantas profits falling... heres the link the video, look at the engine covers on the plane... 51 to 53 seconds in.

www.facebook.com/9NewsSydney/videos/314753569774968/




I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, EW

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 03:10 #1871

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4120
  • Likes received: 1587
novum wrote:
Unbelievable... they are mocking us in plane sight now. This is a REAL MSM (channel 9) news report about airline Qantas profits falling



Permission to fed post sir

* salute *
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 03:14 #1872

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18520
  • Likes received: 8690
Some people are saying it could be an employee prank, I guess its possible. But for the MSM to choose that plane for its footage, dunno. The 'prank' part might be a cover story ...its just total mind fuckery either way. Here is another pic.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 04:39 #1873

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2155
  • Likes received: 696
EW wrote:
exilium wrote:
Your looking at a leader every day in the mirror, we all are

I was a street kid that grew up around rappers and gang culture. I wasted too much time as a youth with graffiti and listening to gangster rap. I'm in no position to lead anybody as I'm not great at articulating how I feel in the right words. I was still talking in slang about 5 years ago. I'm trying to make up for lost time and my vocabulary, reading and writing skills are slowly improving, but I still have a long way to go before I can be a good example for others. I appreciate the optimism though.

G'day EW.

You show courage in your self expression, opening yourself up to what some may ridicule. Surely this is "a good example for others" as well as being an admirable trait that you would find in a "leader". :thumbup:

There are not any "right words", there are simply the words that you choose. You "articulating" in your response is comprehensible and delivers the message perfectly. The use of slang (something I was chatting with someone about 20 minutes ago) is continually changing because it is each generation that creates much of it as a creative outlet denied to them by the 'education' (read indoctrination) that they receive. Language is one of the first things (along with Music) that an invading force changes when they conquer a community of people. It is self expression. Slang is not a bad thing, though if it is the only manner in which you communicate then can be detrimental as it becomes another form of indoctrination, conforming to the social group you hang out with.

Self education is the key. As you can see with your improvement in your "vocabulary, reading and writing skills", it is simply your focus to achieve that determines improvement. Recognising the fact that you can change something about yourself, you can change any aspect by choice AND only you can make that choice. So, far from requiring some external education, you already have the power to choose and therefore recreate yourself anew, of which you are already doing and thus provide a perfect example of this process.

Did you know that there are two things that you can do that I and all others cannot?

Only you can be you and only you can decide who you choose to be.

I wrote some songs with a friend and here are the lyrics for two of them that may convey what I am "articulating" more succinctly .....
BREAK THE RULES

FIND YOUR GROOVE,
LEARN TO IMPROVE,
LIVE THE WAY,
THAT YOU SAY.

BREAK THE RULES,
TO BE YOURSELF,
THERE AREN'T ANY SCHOOLS,
TO BE YOURSELF.

DO WHAT YOU FEEL,
LIVE YOUR IDEAL,
LIFE IS A NOTION,
LOVE IS THE POTION.

BREAK THE RULES,
TO BE YOURSELF,
YOU'VE GOT THE TOOLS,
TO BE YOURSELF.


I BELIEVE

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BE,
WHO YOU CHOOSE TO BE,
YOUR VISION YOU WILL ACHIEVE,
IN YOU I BELIEVE.

FROM INSIDE COMES CLARITY,
YOURSELF YOU CAN SEE,
I KNOW YOU'RE NOT NAIVE,
IN YOU I BELIEVE.

IT'S YOUR LOVE YOU DEMONSTRATE,
WHEN YOURSELF YOU CREATE,
YOUR DESTINY TO ACHIEVE,
IN YOU I BELIEVE.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 05:27 #1874

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2155
  • Likes received: 696
G'day Flare.
-
Flare wrote:
You talk like a typical radical leftwing University student who has been brainwashed with Cultural Marxism (since especially ALL Universities are leftist breeding grounds) and on top of that a false sense of entitlement towards non-University people which makes an almost impenetrable wall of an ego in order to receive new information:

This is called combing the mirror. :thumbup:
-
Flare wrote:
In contrary to what you claim, not every dictator or authoritarian leader is evil from the get-go. Which is a very simplistic and foolish mindset, indoctrinated into you by the jews through educational material you received in school and university.

Attempting to present another's "calims" in a "very simplistic" way to put them down shows a "foolish mindset".

No one is born evil.

To enter a position of authority within the Pyramid of Power that is chosen by those at the top of the pyramid, one will by necessity be the 'evil' that they want in place.
-
Flare wrote:
Matter of fact, in the past European countries always have been ruled by authoritarian leaders (Kings, Queens, Emperors) and Europe became the # 1 leading continent in the world under all that rule. All inventions were made here under authoritarian rule, all the beautiful architecture, all the amazing artworks and statues, literature, culture, law & order... everything.

The use of the word "always" is an over-sell and therefore a give away of your attempt to manipulate.

Both "always" and "All inventions" are absolutes. So all it requires is one example to show your absolute is not so absolute.

The claim of "Europe became the # 1 leading continent in the world" is an appeal, not a "fact". By what measure is such a judgement made?

Wanting something to be true does not make it true. Neither does simply proclaiming it.
-
Flare wrote:
What do you think of the Roman empire for example? Which lasted for 1000 years? Think everything was bad and terrible for it's inhabitants all the time back then?

The "Roman empire" is still in place. Simply look to the language used in the legal system that you are ruled by ... Latin.

Who is it that puts a 'Crown' (corona) on the head of a "King, Queen"?

Romantisising about the past does not change the past. Unless you can provide some verifiable evidence, then your Romantisising is no more valid than any other presentation.

One thing though, are you in favour of the Roman ideology of slavery?
-
Flare wrote:
To claim that authoritarian rule, and I mean WHITE authoritarian rule, always is a bad thing is ludicrous.

A strawman argument.

Many still praise the idea of rulers so that they can avoid the responsibility of making their own choices and therefore BE responsible for their own choices. Which begs the question ... Why?

At what point will you let go of the 'apron strings' and stop 'suckling on the teat' of a 'ruler'?

When will your enslavement end?

I suggest that it is, has been and always will be YOUR choice. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 06:05 #1875

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18520
  • Likes received: 8690
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 06:38 #1876

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2155
  • Likes received: 696
novum wrote:
Unbelievable... they are mocking us in plane sight now. .....

G'day Novum.

Plain sight ... "plane sight". :chuckle: :D ;) :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 06:48 #1877

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2155
  • Likes received: 696
From the 'Department of Justice' .....

www.justice.gov/archive/opa/pr/2003/June/03_civ_371.htm
-
ASTRAZENECA PHARMACEUTICALS LP PLEADS GUILTY
TO HEALTHCARE CRIME; COMPANY AGREES TO PAY
$355 MILLION TO SETTLE CHARGES

The United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Delaware, the Department of Health and Human Services Acting Principal Deputy Inspector General Dara Corrigan, Terrell L. Vermillion, Director, Office of Criminal Investigations, Food & Drug Administration, and SAIC Edward T. Bradley of the Northeast Field Office for the Defense Criminal Investigative Service announced that AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP (“AstraZeneca”), a major pharmaceutical manufacturer headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, today pleaded guilty in federal district court in Wilmington, Delaware to a healthcare crime and agreed to pay $355,000,000 to resolve criminal charges and civil liabilities in connection with its drug pricing and marketing practices with regard to Zoladex, a drug sold by AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP and used primarily for the treatment of prostate cancer. The general components of the global agreement are as follows:

AstraZeneca pleaded guilty to conspiring to violate the Prescription Drug Marketing Act (“PDMA”) by causing to be submitted claims for payment for the prescription of Zoladex which had been provided as free samples to urologists. This criminal conduct caused losses of $39,920,098 to Medicare, Medicaid and other federally funded insurance programs. As part of the plea agreement, AstraZeneca agreed to pay a $63,872,156 criminal fine;

AstraZeneca agreed to settle its federal civil False Claim Act liabilities and to pay the U.S. government $266,127,844 to resolve allegations that the company caused false and fraudulent claims to be filed with the Medicare, TriCare, Department of Defense and Railroad Retirement Board Medicare programs as a result of AstraZeneca’s fraudulent drug pricing schemes and sales and marketing misconduct;

AstraZeneca agreed to settle its civil liabilities to the Medicaid program by paying to the United States and the states a total of $24,900,000 to resolve allegations that it caused false and fraudulent claims to be filed with the states as a result of its drug pricing and marketing misconduct and that it failed to provide the state Medicaid programs AstraZeneca’s best price for those drugs as required by law. The National Association of Medicaid Fraud Control Units has reached an agreement in principle to settle the state portion of these liabilities on behalf of the state Attorneys General; and

AstraZeneca has agreed to comply with the terms of a corporate integrity agreement which ensures, among other things, that AstraZeneca will report to the Medicare and Medicaid programs the average sale price for drugs reimbursed by those programs and will promote, through internal training and other programs and policies, marketing and sales practices that are in full compliance with the law.

Zoladex is marketed by AstraZeneca primarily for the treatment of prostate cancer, as is the drug Lupron which is produced by TAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“TAP”). In October 2001, TAP agreed to pay $875,000,000 to resolve civil and criminal liabilities in connection with its pricing and marketing of Lupron.

While Medicare does not pay for most drugs needed by Medicare beneficiaries, Medicare covers some drugs, such as Zoladex, that must be injected under the supervision of a physician.

In documents filed with this case, the United States alleged that from January 1991 through December 31, 2002, Astra Zeneca engaged in the following conduct involving the marketing, sale and pricing of Zoladex for the treatment of prostate cancer:

(i) Employees of AstraZeneca provided thousands of free samples of Zoladex to physicians knowing and expecting that certain of those physicians would prescribe and administer the free drug samples to their patients and thereafter bill those free samples to the patients and to Medicare, Medicaid, and other federally funded insurance programs;

(ii) In order to induce certain physicians, physicians’ practices, and others to purchase Zoladex, AstraZeneca offered and paid illegal remuneration in various forms including free Zoladex, unrestricted educational grants, business assistance grants and services, travel and entertainment, consulting services, and honoraria;

(iii)Also in order to induce physicians to purchase Zoladex, AstraZeneca marketed a “Return-to-Practice” program to physicians. This Return-to-Practice program consisted of inflating the Average Wholesale Price (“AWP”) used by Medicare and others for reimbursement of the drug , deeply discounting the price paid by physicians to AstraZeneca for the drug (“the discounted price”), and marketing the spread between the AWP and the discounted price to physicians as additional profit to be returned to the physician’s practice from Medicare reimbursements for Zoladex;

(iv) AstraZeneca set the AWP for Zoladex at levels far higher than the majority of its physician customers actually paid for the drug. As a result, AstraZeneca’s customers received reimbursement from Medicare and state Medicaid programs and others at levels significantly higher than the physicians’ actual costs or the wholesalers’ average price; and

(v) AstraZeneca misreported and underpaid its Medicaid rebates for Zoladex used for treatment of prostate cancer, i.e., the amounts that it owed to the states under the federal Medicaid Rebate Program. AstraZeneca was generally required on a quarterly basis to rebate to each state Medicaid program the difference between the Average Manufacturer Price (“AMP”) and its “Best Price”. AstraZeneca falsely reported the Best Price for Zoladex used for treatment of prostate cancer because AstraZeneca calculated its Best Prices for Zoladex without accounting for off-invoice price concessions provided in various forms including cash discounts in the form of grants, services and free goods contingent on any purchase requirement.

The investigation commenced after the filing of a civil False Claim Act suit by Douglas Durand who was employed as the Vice President of Sales for TAP Pharmaceutical Products, Inc. The civil False Claims Act allows for private individuals like Durand to file a whistleblower suit to bring the government information about wrongdoing. Where persons submit, cause others to submit, or conspire to submit false or fraudulent claims to the United States government, the government is entitled to recover treble damages and $5,500 to $11,000 for each false or fraudulent claim. If the government is successful in resolving or litigating its claims, the whistleblower may share in the recovery by receiving from 15 to 25% of the amount recovered. As part of this settlement, Durand will receive a 17% share of the civil recovery pursuant to the False Claims Act whistleblower provisions. This amounts to approximately $47.5 million.

Prior to today’s guilty plea by AstraZeneca, three physicians have been charged, and two have pleaded guilty, for their role in conspiring to bill for Zoladex samples. Dr. Saad Antoun, a urologist practicing in Holmdel, New Jersey, was charged on January 15, 2002, and pleaded guilty to conspiracy on September 18, 2002. Dr. Stanley Hopkins, a urologist practicing in Boca Raton, Florida, was charged on September 30, 2002, and pleaded guilty to conspiracy on December 17, 2002. Dr. Robert Berkman, a urologist practicing in Columbus, Ohio, was charged on May 19, 2003.

“This prosecution of a pharmaceutical company demonstrates our resolve to protect federal health insurance programs when they are abused to enrich drug companies and doctors. We will pursue those whose criminal conduct imposes enormous expense on trust funds that the taxpayers fund to protect and preserve the health of our elderly, our poor, our military, and its dependents.” said Associate Attorney General Robert D. McCallum, Jr. of the United States Department of Justice.

"The public has been well served by the investigators who uncovered the extent of this scheme and brought it to an end," said Commissioner of Food and Drugs Mark B. McClellan, M.D., Ph.D. "FDA will not tolerate criminal conduct that exploits patients, plunders the national treasury, and adds to the cost of health care."

“Today's settlement shows that the federal government is holding the pharmaceutical industry strictly accountable for improper conduct as well as those who conduct business with them,” Department of Health and Human Services Acting Principal Deputy Inspector General Dara Corrigan stated. “The Office of Inspector General, along with our partners, will not tolerate this type of behavior, and we will continue to investigate allegations of illegal conduct concerning the pharmaceutical industry.”

"Today's plea and settlement demonstrates our strong commitment to protecting the American public from corporate greed, in whatever form that it may occur", said SAC Bradley. "This commitment extends to all participants in the many healthcare systems in this country, including our brave service men and women and their dependents. This case sends a strong message to the pharmaceutical industry that fraudulent activity, such as the scheme perpetrated by AstraZeneca, will not be tolerated and will be investigated and prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

The entire amount of the nearly $64 million criminal fine paid by AstraZeneca will go to the Department of Justice’s Crime Victims Fund. The Fund was established in 1984 by the Victims of Crime Act (“VOCA”) and serves as a major funding source for victim services throughout the country. Victims of federal as well as state crimes are eligible to receive VOCA-funded services, and state Assistance programs use VOCA funds to provide or contract for services to victims of rape, drunk driving, child abuse, domestic violence, homicide, and other crimes.

The investigation has been conducted by the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Office of Criminal Investigations for the Food and Drug Administration, the Defense Criminal Investigative Service and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. On the criminal side, the investigation and prosecution are being handled by Assistant U.S. Attorney Beth Moskow-Schnoll. On the civil side, the investigation and prosecution are being handled by Assistant U.S. Attorney Virginia Gibson.

Press contact: Beth Moskow-Schnoll, (302) 573-6277 x 130.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 07:11 #1878

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7541
  • Likes received: 1619
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
One thing though, are you in favour of the Roman ideology of slavery?

He is in favor of the (((criminals))) who pioneered this vaccination craze.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 08:04 #1879

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2155
  • Likes received: 696
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
One thing though, are you in favour of the Roman ideology of slavery?

He is in favor of the (((criminals))) who pioneered this vaccination craze.

G'day Gaia.

It reminds me of the Monty Python sketch .....
-


-

..... except in reverse.

'When I was young we had it so good that we all wiped our arses with $50 dollar bills.'

'Poverty, absolute poverty. When I was young we wiped our arses with gold and threw the gold away when done.'

'Try telling that to the young ones nowadays.'

'They wouldn't believe you.'

:shemused:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 21 Aug 2020 09:17 #1880

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15777
  • Likes received: 5994
Ugh wrote:
Roastie wrote:
..Says the poster who loves all things Jewish.


The biggest threat to us all are muslims and lefty liberals; jews are just little fish by comparison..:)

You stupid shill... fuck off to playing computer games man.

How long are you sitting on this board now? For many years... yet if you haven't learnt about the jews by now you are either a VERY dumb fuck, or an outright shill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Anyone you know got coronavirus?6.16Monday, 08 June 2020
Good News On Coronavirus.6.02Friday, 10 April 2020
Cultsmasher smashes coronavirus.6.02Wednesday, 24 June 2020
Does coronavirus have a good side?6.02Friday, 29 May 2020
Coronavirus Tomfoolery - How the Virus Lie is Created5.95Friday, 03 April 2020
The Fed’s Baffling Response to the Coronavirus Explained5.95Tuesday, 10 March 2020
The Senate's Coronavirus Relief Package Must be Stopped!5.89Friday, 27 March 2020
FORMER VODAFONE BOSS BLOWS WHISTLE ON 5G:CORONAVIRUS5.89Tuesday, 02 June 2020
Joe Imbriano Video, Coronavirus a Tool For Enslavement5.89Sunday, 02 February 2020
Coronavirus / Covid-19 Lockdown and mask resistance photos5.83Friday, 14 August 2020
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.