Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 02:37 #2081

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
when was the last time that fat son of a bitch could see his own feet ?

he can barely talk he is so overweight

I estimate that he last saw his own balls (without the use of a mirror) in 2003.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, MrAnderson

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 02:41 #2082

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
novum wrote:

The obese spokesperson cop thats obviously full of soy has already said he doesnt want peoples feet to touch the ground, his words.

when was the last time that fat son of a bitch could see his own feet ?

he can barely talk he is so overweight

id dance circles around that paper.pushing cunt

big guys all ways have weak knees , just an observation :wissl:

G'day MrAnderson.

Very true. A kick to the inside of the knee as the big guy grabs you and the fight is finished before it started. :thumbup:

There was a really fat 'screw' at Grafton jail that even the other prison guards didn't like. When he was giving some inmates a lot of shit and trying to incite them, I pointed out to them that they could ask him a question. Everyone went quite and looked at me, so I stated, "Ask him in what decade was it that he last saw his penis?" .... and then everyone pissed themselves laughing. Fortunately it dissolved the anger and ideas of retaliation.

The uniformed fat man in the video Novum posted is very worried. To have made the judgements in his statement that he did shows that they are VERY concerned that people are now starting to recognise the fallacies inherent within the system of control. The dumb fucks have given those that didn't know something to look into ... sovereignty, the constitution. The uniformed fat man is spreading the word for us. :thumbup:

the Noahide World Order has all ready mis educated enough people who associate the idea of sovereignty and constitutions as " right wing white supremacist " ideas

There are public educators ( teachers ) I could show you who are saying daily that these ideas are from " old stock white men bigots and racists " and they are teaching new generations of children the same thought process

Calling people who are able to coherently state their opposition to being injected with unsafe vaccines " tin foil hat wearers and bat shit crazy " is going to have the opposite intended effect

It empowers the truth of the matter

That said , there are still very large numbers of state workers who are fully behind the NWO

And then the non thinkers who still havent worked out that just because the Noahide World.Order has the microphone in thier hand and contril of the airwaves , it doeant mean they are working in anyones best interests

Still , they are clearly shitting themselves knowing damn well that the people are communicating with each other in real.time and the numbers opposed to the Noahide World Order are growing exponentially at a rapid pace

Good luck in Oz

We will probably all ways disagree on the verbiage of our thoughts , Im OK with that completely

And I dont mind a bit of.back and forth over the finer details , its healthy

I dont wish anyone here any harm , I want you all to thrive as best you can
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 03:12 #2083

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Saw this doing the rounds, cannot know if its true or not, but posting it anyway....

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 05:05 #2084

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Wishful thinking.
I wish.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Steven

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 07:03 #2085

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 29 Aug 2020 07:05 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, MrAnderson

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 07:22 #2086

• novum
  • Platinum Member
^ from reading between the lines, he has left his home and gone to an undisclosed location because the cops wouldve arrested him.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 07:34 #2087

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Godspeed Australians

:salute:

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 08:37 #2088

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Robert F Kennedy Jr in Berlin 28 aug 2020

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 29 Aug 2020 08:38 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 09:53 #2089

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Wishful thinking.
I wish.

"The police is on our side."

That would be a miracle. They turned into robocops long time ago...I know first hand.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Roastie

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 10:23 #2090

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Good luck in Oz

We will probably all ways disagree on the verbiage of our thoughts , Im OK with that completely

And I dont mind a bit of.back and forth over the finer details , its healthy

I dont wish anyone here any harm , I want you all to thrive as best you can

G'day MrAnderson.

Seeing anything from a different perspective is always healthy. If we are describing a tree and I am only willing to see my own perspective then I only have a one sided description of the tree. I prefer a complete description. ;)

May the best of your past be the worst of your future. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 11:03 #2091

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ruptly is now live in Berlin .........

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, I AM ALL I AM, Steven

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 11:37 #2092

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
^ from reading between the lines, he has left his home and gone to an undisclosed location because the cops wouldve arrested him.

G'day Novum.

That is what it sounded like. Here is an MSM article confirming that they are going after the "organisers". :thumbup:
-

'Utterly selfish': Lockdown protest planner arrested, faces $20,000 penalty

Assistant Commissioner Luke Cornelius says police will not tolerate "batshit crazy" anti coronavirus theories and warned people planning on attending protests that their feet "won’t touch the ground" before they are arrested.

Mr Cornelius dismissed protesters on Friday as the "tinfoil hat-wearing brigade" after a Melbourne man was arrested and charged with incitement for allegedly helping to organise an anti-lockdown protest planned for next week.

The protest, scheduled to take place in Melbourne's CBD on September 5, attracted interest from thousands online but the North West Metro region assistant commissioner said police had been monitoring the activity on social media and arrested a man on Friday.

The 76-year-old man from Windsor was charged with inciting others to breach the Chief Health Officer’s directions by attending the protest. He was bailed and will appear before the court next February.

His house was raided and two laptops, a computer and two mobile phones were seized.

Mr Cornelius said those thinking of protesting were “utterly selfish”.

“We will be taking further action over the course of the next week in the lead-up to the protest as we identify other organisers and will be taking action against them,” he said.

“We will be taking action against anyone who turns up on the day to participate.”

Mr Cornelius said inciting someone to breach the Chief Health Officer’s direction attracts the same penalties as someone who actually breaches the directions.

“In this case, because we will be putting this matter before the court, that individual will be facing a penalty of up to $20,000. So it’s a very serious offence,” he said.

..... continued at ,,,,, www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/utterly-selfish-lockdown-protest-planner-arrested-faces-20k-penalty-20200828-p55qaw.html
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 11:47 #2093

• novum
  • Platinum Member
^ Yes, that gentleman has been outspoken for weeks now, he has walked the streets talking to cops.

He doesnt wear a mask because he has an exemption and the cops would make a beeline towards him... eventually they got to know him.

His name escapes me now off the top of my head, i think i posted at least one vid of him in this thread somewhere.

He also talks about common law iirc.

Guys like Fanos and others , yes im sure the cops will be looking for them... they dont want people on the streets in numbers and they dont want the organizers being able to rev people up.
Mr Cornelius said inciting someone to breach the Chief Health Officer’s direction attracts the same penalties as someone who actually breaches the directions.

... eventually that will include making an internet post about an event.. if that obese mason pig and his mates get their way.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 12:30 #2094

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
^ Yes, that gentleman has been outspoken for weeks now, he has walked the streets talking to cops.

He doesnt wear a mask because he has an exemption and the cops would make a beeline towards him... eventually they got to know him.

His name escapes me now off the top of my head, i think i posted at least one vid of him in this thread somewhere.

He also talks about common law iirc.

Guys like Fanos and others , yes im sure the cops will be looking for them... they dont want people on the streets in numbers and they dont want the organizers being able to rev people up.

... eventually that will include making an internet post about an event.. if that obese mason pig and his mates get their way.

G'day Novum.

So it was the elder business man that went for a walk to exercise and was arrested by police at the park. :thumbup:

I'd say that everyone is being monitored that has at some point spoken out online for the last 15-20 years. Shit, I sent emails to the White House, FBI and the Vatican around 15-16 years ago. :D

This site will be monitored. Fuck 'em. They are scared of us!!!

And they have a right to be scared, "the populace has seen its chains" and "they perceive a hope of escape from bondage".....

A large populace held in check by a small but powerful force is quite a common situation in our universe. And we know the major conditions wherein this large populace may turn upon its keepers:
When they find a leader. This is the most volatile threat to the powerful; they must retain control of leaders.
When the populace recognizes its chains. Keep the populace blind and unquestioning.
When the populace perceives a hope of escape from bondage. They must never even believe that escape is possible!

Dune series
Frank Herbert

..... the hysterical response by the 'fat man' shows how they are failing at keeping "the populace blind and unquestioning". The threats are the attempt to deny "that escape is possible". The narrative is failing and they need it to succeed for their agenda to work. This is why they are scared. They know they are losing control. :thumbup:

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 14:11 #2095

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
www.thetimes.co.uk/article/all-children-who-died-of-covid-19-were-already-seriously-ill-jlxr8mkxq

It's unravelling day by day. Just what will it take to get sheep to wake up?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Roastie

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 18:38 #2096

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
More than 10,000 COVID conspiracy theorists gather in London: Huge crowd of anti-vaxxers led by David Icke gather to argue that virus is a lie spread in secret global plot organised by Bill Gates

More photos from the Mail ..........

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8676875/Thousands-anti-maskers-believe-pandemic-HOAX-march-against-lockdown-London.html

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Lux Interior

Coronavirus 29 Aug 2020 22:24 #2097

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Robert F. Kennedy Jr - Speech in Berlin - 29.8.2020

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Coronavirus 30 Aug 2020 04:15 #2098

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses
Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.
The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths attributed to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

Ok now im mad

Really mad

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Roastie

Coronavirus 30 Aug 2020 05:07 #2099

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses
Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.
The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths attributed to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

Ok now im mad

Really mad

This needs to go viral.

Im doing my part, thanks for posting.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 30 Aug 2020 06:20 #2100

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Another vid of Ickes speech, closer to the stage...

1365 = 1