Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 02:35 #2361

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Seems we posted about that link at the same time. :chuckle:

Yes I used that to isolate the video mp4 url in that fb post, which i then embedded.

But you can also use it to download the vid. :coolio:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 02:39 #2362

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Novum.

Thank you for copying that over in its entirety, I appreciate it as it might not last long on Facebook. :thumbup:

Edit: Is there any way to download the video? :dunno:

No problem, and yes anything on fb could go at any time, including entire accounts.

Far bottom right of the video, there should be three dots, like a menu button, expand that and there is an option to download.

Thats on my laptop, not sure what its like on a phone.

I use this site to download or isolate the mp4 url from facebook also btw... it doesnt always work depending on the fb url but often it does.

www.getfvid.com/downloader

G'day Novum.

I found that site, first link on a search. I downloaded it and all while you were obviously posting. I didn't refresh the page so hadn't noted your post.

I will check to see if I have those three dots as well. Thanks mate. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 02:42 #2363

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

Yes I used that to isolate the video mp4 url in that fb post, which i then embedded.

G'day Novum.

And again. :D

So it isolates the video content only. Cool. Good to know. :thumbup:

I will have to go back and check for other facebook videos to download. :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 07:44 #2364

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
I was searching for some information about the September 13 Freedom Day in Australia and came across this article on the ABC supposedly debunking 'conspiracy theorists'. At the end of that utter bullshit was this article below .....

Facebook's threat raises misinformation concerns

Facebook this week threatened to block Australians from sharing local news content to its platforms if a proposed code of conduct that forces tech companies to pay local news outlets becomes law.

"Assuming this draft code becomes law, we will reluctantly stop allowing publishers and people in Australia from sharing local and international news on Facebook and Instagram," reads a statement from Will Easton, managing director of Facebook in Australia and New Zealand.

That threat has been met with concern from information experts who say that preventing news media from using the platforms could allow misinformation and disinformation — already a major problem for Facebook — to proliferate even further.

Tama Leaver, an associate professor in internet studies at Curtin University, tweeted that the move had "real potential to give misinformation (the only stuff left to fill the void) more volume on Facebook and Instagram".

Rob Nicholls, director of the Business School Cybersecurity and Data Governance Research Network at the University of NSW, agreed, writing in The Conversation:

"Sources such as QAnon actively and deliberately spread misinformation and will also remain. These sources could cause irreparable damage if they go unchecked or without any reliable rebuttal."

Peter Lewis, director of the Australia Institute's Centre for Responsible Technology, concurred, saying in a widely distributed statement that if Facebook followed through with its threat, it would allow "disinformation and conspiracy theories to flourish".

www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-04/coronacheck-berlin-anti-lockdown-protest-freedom-day-covid-19/12626478

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 08:36 #2365

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
September 13th Melbourne Freedom Day organized and planned to undermine the corrupt authorities.

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 09:59 #2366

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
I was searching for some information about the September 13 Freedom Day in Australia and came across this article on the ABC supposedly debunking 'conspiracy theorists'. At the end of that utter bullshit was this article below .....

Facebook's threat raises misinformation concerns

Facebook this week threatened to block Australians from sharing local news content to its platforms if a proposed code of conduct that forces tech companies to pay local news outlets becomes law.

"Assuming this draft code becomes law, we will reluctantly stop allowing publishers and people in Australia from sharing local and international news on Facebook and Instagram," reads a statement from Will Easton, managing director of Facebook in Australia and New Zealand.

That threat has been met with concern from information experts who say that preventing news media from using the platforms could allow misinformation and disinformation — already a major problem for Facebook — to proliferate even further.

Tama Leaver, an associate professor in internet studies at Curtin University, tweeted that the move had "real potential to give misinformation (the only stuff left to fill the void) more volume on Facebook and Instagram".

Rob Nicholls, director of the Business School Cybersecurity and Data Governance Research Network at the University of NSW, agreed, writing in The Conversation:

"Sources such as QAnon actively and deliberately spread misinformation and will also remain. These sources could cause irreparable damage if they go unchecked or without any reliable rebuttal."

Peter Lewis, director of the Australia Institute's Centre for Responsible Technology, concurred, saying in a widely distributed statement that if Facebook followed through with its threat, it would allow "disinformation and conspiracy theories to flourish".

www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-04/coronacheck-berlin-anti-lockdown-protest-freedom-day-covid-19/12626478

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 10:14 #2367

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Novum.

I've always loved the line from The Key Maker in The Matrix Reloaded ... "There's always another way." :D :thumbup:

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 11:07 #2368

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Special session of the Extra-Parliamentarian Investigative Committee: Conversation with Robert Kennedy Jr on the Berlin demonstrations and the corona vaccination

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 11:29 #2369

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
A different angle on the protest in Melbourne on the 5th.

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 12:23 #2370

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
novum wrote:
Nazar Karabidian - 6th September 2020
..I am sick to death of hearing from uneducated, biased, opinionated, super citizens that think they know so much when in fact the entirety of their data and information in most cases is coming from mainstream media, FB and the Government itself..

Yes and what makes it worse is that scientists don't seem to know how to tackle the virus so every country's government are running round with their knickers in a twist making up their own rules.
For the record I visited two grocers yesterday here in England and about 7 in 10 customers were masked in the shops (including me).
And some of the shop assistants and shelf-fillers were masked, but some weren't!
Out in the fresh air in the street, only about 2 in 10 people were masked (i'd also taken mine off).

Here's the current (early Sept 2020) UK daily death rate chart which is practically zero, perhaps other Brits have seen this chart too and are beginning to ask "What pandemic? Where?"..:)

Last Edit: 12 Sep 2020 12:29 by Ugh.

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 13:30 #2371

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Incidentally here in Plymouth the death rate is almost zero-

News item-There has been just one death registered in Plymouth in the last eight weeks..
www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/no-new-covid-19-deaths-4477480

There have been 91 deaths here since the outbreak began 6 months ago, well below the average for other UK cities (Plymouth's population is over a quarter million).
Plymouth is out on a southwestern peninsular swept by fresh sea breezes, well clear of the stinking immigrant cesspits of London and the North; there are hardly any immigrants down here and we don't have an airport to bring the scrounging disease-ridden heathens in..:)
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2020 14:05 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 14:16 #2372

• Exorcist
novum wrote:

:arowup: That's pForensic proof that I AM ALL I AM is a Novum sock...!!!!...... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 20:15 #2373

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Ugh wrote:
novum wrote:
Nazar Karabidian - 6th September 2020
..I am sick to death of hearing from uneducated, biased, opinionated, super citizens that think they know so much when in fact the entirety of their data and information in most cases is coming from mainstream media, FB and the Government itself..

Yes and what makes it worse is that scientists don't seem to know how to tackle the virus so every country's government are running round with their knickers in a twist making up their own rules.
For the record I visited two grocers yesterday here in England and about 7 in 10 customers were masked in the shops (including me).
And some of the shop assistants and shelf-fillers were masked, but some weren't!
Out in the fresh air in the street, only about 2 in 10 people were masked (i'd also taken mine off).

Here's the current (early Sept 2020) UK daily death rate chart which is practically zero, perhaps other Brits have seen this chart too and are beginning to ask "What pandemic? Where?"..:)

Even that graph will be a misleading pile of horse shit

In every nation that has released " death counts " once it is broken down into more detailed stats it all ways emerges that the majority of people who died and are included in these death charts were all ready seriously ill or above the average life expectancy anyway

But of course none of this will stop the JSM from propagating the lies that there are " new cases " and the rest of it

The inventor of the PCR test has stated outright that his invention is NOT A DIAGNOSTIC TOOL AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE ANYTHING

Unfortunately it is clear there is no real political representation for anyone is this regard , there may be a few outliers in the halls of parliament who have spoken up but the directives and measures being implemented are being given from internationalist bodies such as the UN and the WHO , the World Bank and IMF et al

None of these institutions are in any way shape or form accountable to the people of every nation

They are the emergence into the foreground of the One World Order / New World Order / Noahide World Order under the guise of technocrats and WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM satanists

Refuse the vaccines , you are not a medical experiment

You DO NOT HAVE TO CONSENT TO MEDICAL EXPERIMENTATION
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 22:58 #2374

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Vaccines revealed - interview with Robert Kennedy Jr.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 23:19 #2375

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Young doctor explains why he’s against forced COVID-19 vaccine

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Exorcist, Flare

Coronavirus 12 Sep 2020 23:48 #2376

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Daniel Andrews, big pharma vaccine shill salesman

This is not about a virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 13 Sep 2020 00:07 #2377

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Exorcist wrote:
novum wrote:

:arowup: That's pForensic proof that I AM ALL I AM is a Novum sock...!!!!...... :lmao:

G'day Exoecist.

Another case of covid then. ;) :D

Coronavirus 13 Sep 2020 00:22 #2378

• Exorcist
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
novum wrote:

G'day Exoecist.

Another case of covid then. ;) :D

No..!!!.
I'm talking about the pFibonacci series. Please stay on topic...... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Coronavirus 13 Sep 2020 01:36 #2379

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 13 Sep 2020 01:37 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 13 Sep 2020 01:47 #2380

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Rather than 1 large demo, try holding 50 smaller ones over a wide area. The pigs will be over stretched and clucking like fuck.
You really do have the worst pig scummers in Oz.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!