Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 08:11 #2421

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
In defense of the hippie - ok , so we all know it was a cia / military psy-op but it still had meaning and a rejection of the jew to many - even if we didn't know it was the jew back then.

G'day Lizzy.

If you observe the covid narrative closely, the modern day 'hippie' is a 'conspiracy theorist', an 'anti-vaxxer' ... basically anyone speaking out about the scamdemic.

Those within the institutionalised positions of authority use simple and effective tactics. Divide and conquer. Rewaed and punishment. The stick and the carrot. Their own narrative will give them away. :thumbup:

hi I AM -
yes, I think the hippie's were onto them - totally anti globalist - anti multi- nationals - anti - war - anti the more coersive elements of modernity - I see both sides of being anti - hippie and seeing the good side -
Yes - they have given themselves away - so what now ? They've weaponized the blacks , had mass illegal migration , social destruction is in view - the jew needs to destroy the west so they can bring in all of their agenda - but it's also always been the goal to merge it all but in sectors .
They hate whites more than anything else , we have always been the real enemy , they have known it all along - we just didn't. ?
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2020 10:31 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 08:28 #2422

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

Yeah - well they want the world for themselves - they just need to destroy it first and have robot workers who won't talk back or need feeding - if and when AI might just finish them off and let the animals thrive and try again ? The Next Million Years .

I just stumbled across that article saying the Messiah is in talks with Jewish Rabbis today

Considering the conditions being put in place and the " rule of 6 " being banded about by the UK Govt its all getting a bit obvious what the intent is
hi Mr A.
News to me unless it's Trump on a temporary basis - LOL .
The Noahide laws scare me - as for their 'religion' - i see it as their excuse to rule as the 'chosenites' - but they're just degenerate genetic retards devoid of compassion - it's a hodge podge of the belief's of people greater than them they melded together to create a convenient lie that they have reverence and a higher intellect than they actually have giving themselves some kind of rightful dominance ?
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2020 08:30 by Lizzy.

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 08:44 #2423

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
...... " you must be a racist then "

G'day MrAnderson.

That is supposedly a direct quote, those exact words, which to show that you are not shilling you would be able to provide a quote on the forum with those exact words in it.

:wissl:

I suggest no one hold their breathe waiting for the quote. :thumbup:
-
A TRUTH I BELIEVE

IF YOU DON'T PREACH TO ME AND TELL ME HOW TO LIVE,
THEN I'LL KNOW FOR A FACT IT'S LOVE THAT YOU GIVE,
FOR LOVE IS SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER LEAVE,
'CAUSE IF UNITED WE STAND, UNITED WE ACHIEVE.

SO IF YOU LISTEN THEN YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND,
THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I WILL DEMAND,
TO LIVE LIFE WITH LOVE AS YOUR GOAL,
ALLOWS YOU TO LIVE ETERNALLY AS YOUR SOUL.

NOW IT'S TIME TO DECIDE WHERE IT IS YOU LIVE,
AND MAKE THE CHOICE OF WHAT IT IS YOU GIVE,
FOR I HAVE CHOSEN TO MAKE MY LOVE CLEAR,
'CAUSE GIVING TO WHERE I'M LIVING CREATES HEAVEN HERE.

THIS IS A MESSAGE THAT IS EASILY HEARD,
IT'S A GIFT OF LOVE CONTAINED WITHIN WORD,
NO CODE OR CYPHER IT IS THAT YOU NEED,
YOU WILL LIVE ETERNALLY WHEN LOVE IS FREED.

IT'S A MESSAGE DIRECT FROM YOUR SOUL,
LOVE IS THE GIVER THAT MAKES YOU WHOLE,
AND TOGETHER AS ONE WE CAN ACHIEVE,
UNITING LOVES FAMILY, A TRUTH I BELIEVE.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 09:35 #2424

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
The Money Machine - Track and Trace - $ 5000 fine for those who leave Melbourne -
www.skynews.com.au/details/_6191206599001?fbclid=IwAR3GgGdA8e5XGgOEgOnVWAvKWSo8epnOPrG5rolLk9OKqqwifEirT77THbg
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2020 09:37 by Lizzy.

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 11:22 #2425

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
The Money Machine - Track and Trace - $ 5000 fine for those who leave Melbourne -
www.skynews.com.au/details/_6191206599001?fbclid=IwAR3GgGdA8e5XGgOEgOnVWAvKWSo8epnOPrG5rolLk9OKqqwifEirT77THbg

G'day Lizzy.

How dumb is the policy enforcer making the announcement. He states that if both parents (or whatever term) are in the car that is two fines "that's close to $10,000" ..... "close to" ..... the last I checked two $5,000 fines adds up to EXACTLY $10,000.

So now Melbourne residents realise that the 1 hour a day exercise is the legal minimum they have to give prisoners that can't leave the area (jail) they are confined to. I can hear the new tourist promo .....

'Come to Melbourne, the largest prison in the world.'
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 13:11 #2426

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Hope you are reading this Roastie

^^ that right there is what you left over ^^

a new age satanist prepared to die on Hill 666

Who are you Mr Anderson?

You always had a close relationship with the intel guy Rocco

When Rocco made new sock accounts on the DIF you and he were using personal messaging together within minutes of Rocco
making a new account.

You and G a n A n i m on TZ always had a good relationship and an even better one when G a n A n i m was THE APPRENTICE on DIF.

G a n A n i m wanted to destroy this forum. A few days later you made a comment saying has anyone seen Frothy and G a n A n i m
in the same room, implying FROTHY is the same person as G a n LAUGH OUT LOUD. Away with your shilling.

Mr Anderson wrote
anyone ever seen frothy and g a n a n i m in the same room together ?

truth-zone.net/forum/twilight-zone/73295-tumbleweed.html#355486

So who are you?

From your own comment you are not who you pretend to be.

You wrote this comment on 3 July 2020 on TZ
"A network is being taken down ......

Their finances and access to airports , ports and other holding zones all being raided ......

While this is happening and will never be reported , the same network sees this chance to push its own agenda forward ....

I.E digital currency and social credit scores , technocratic NWO

they locked us down out of spite

Demand we conform to their insanity of stand here do not stand there .....

Wear this do not wear this ....

They are LOOSING big time

That will also mean we loose some things , but it is nothing we cannot live without

There is a reason they are pushing hard for their NWO this year

This is their final shot before they are dismantled forever

I know people will think im crazy and thats OK

I will admit right here im not who I have been saying I am but you have nothing to fear from me

Im part of something much older than this network and this year we went public

I really do have to sign off for good now

All the clues are there , the pieces of the puzzle are right in front of you

God speed to you all and never forget this :

They can run but they cannot run faster than the light of day

Sons of Light Vs Sons of Darkness

WAR"
END QUOTE

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64951-lolita-express-jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-alan-dershowitz-prince-andrew-bill-clinton-and-more.html#352071

You didn't sign off for good.

Back distorting people's comments.

PS Flare ... atlhough we don't agree on everything, we have a lot in common and I don't think you're a malign poster.

I was right about Rocco, long before he was exposed, when you loved the guy.................
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2020 15:06 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 17:11 #2427

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
yeh so what ?

am.I fucking wrong tho

*edit* also how exactly do you know about private personal messages on the david icke forum ?

thats a bit disturbing !!!
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2020 18:23 by MrAnderson.

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 17:12 #2428

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Im not the one going to bat for team anarchist / satanist

*edit* tell you what if I were not mistaken thats been two freak outs over firstly anarchism which is clearly a useless and very damaging philosophy and then another freak out because I posted a clear reference to 666 and how that is being shoved in peoples faces as the RULE OF 6 in the UK

its the digital mark of the beast / take the medicine / DNA altering vaccine or be shut out from the market

I have zero control of what people , including previous members do or say or what they believe

but whatever ey , good luck with yourselves , hope you dont mind chasing away other people who are opposes to satanic anti white anarchists :facepalm:
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

Last Edit: 16 Sep 2020 22:28 by MrAnderson.

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 22:27 #2429

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

Coronavirus 16 Sep 2020 23:21 #2430

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
also how exactly do you know about private personal messages on the david icke forum ?

hello ? I mean not that its any of your business who I choose to communicate with but exactly HOW do you know that ?

also what the hell are you trying to say ?

just spit it out and say it and stop fucking around with sneaky shit

it takes time to learn new information , just like it takes time to learn who people are and what they are about

people also change and should be given the opportunity to put forward as many bad ideas as they can muster

but there should also be those who can challenge their thinking and challenge their views

it seems to me you all ways want to be able to say whatever the hell you want about people , such as inferring that because I am against anarchism or the promotion of promiscuity and drug use by hippies , that this must mean I am in support of this current covid scam and the implementation of incredibly harmful lockdowns and all that has happened this year AND THE NWO IN GENERAL

Seriously what is with you ? How can you possibly come to that conclusion ?

im MOST interested in how you seem to be aware of who I communicated with via the david icke forums?

theres a damn good reason I requested to be taken off that site and this kind of bullshit is proving to me I made the correct decision

have you ever considered that the reason drama follows you around like a travelling fucking circus is because YOU are the bloody instigator of it

Coronavirus 17 Sep 2020 00:51 #2431

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Coronavirus 17 Sep 2020 01:16 #2432

• novum
  • Platinum Member
'Australians must know the truth - this virus is not a pandemic': Alan Jones

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 17 Sep 2020 01:51 #2433

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Hope you are reading this Roastie

^^ that right there is what you left over ^^

a new age satanist prepared to die on Hill 666

Who are you Mr Anderson?

You always had a close relationship with the intel guy Rocco

When Rocco made new sock accounts on the DIF you and he were using personal messaging together within minutes of Rocco
making a new account.

You and G a n A n i m on TZ always had a good relationship and an even better one when G a n A n i m was THE APPRENTICE on DIF.

G a n A n i m wanted to destroy this forum. A few days later you made a comment saying has anyone seen Frothy and G a n A n i m
in the same room, implying FROTHY is the same person as G a n LAUGH OUT LOUD. Away with your shilling.

Mr Anderson wrote
anyone ever seen frothy and g a n a n i m in the same room together ?

truth-zone.net/forum/twilight-zone/73295-tumbleweed.html#355486

So who are you?

From your own comment you are not who you pretend to be.

You wrote this comment on 3 July 2020 on TZ
"A network is being taken down ......

Their finances and access to airports , ports and other holding zones all being raided ......

While this is happening and will never be reported , the same network sees this chance to push its own agenda forward ....

I.E digital currency and social credit scores , technocratic NWO

they locked us down out of spite

Demand we conform to their insanity of stand here do not stand there .....

Wear this do not wear this ....

They are LOOSING big time

That will also mean we loose some things , but it is nothing we cannot live without

There is a reason they are pushing hard for their NWO this year

This is their final shot before they are dismantled forever

I know people will think im crazy and thats OK

I will admit right here im not who I have been saying I am but you have nothing to fear from me

Im part of something much older than this network and this year we went public

I really do have to sign off for good now

All the clues are there , the pieces of the puzzle are right in front of you

God speed to you all and never forget this :

They can run but they cannot run faster than the light of day

Sons of Light Vs Sons of Darkness

WAR"
END QUOTE

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64951-lolita-express-jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-alan-dershowitz-prince-andrew-bill-clinton-and-more.html#352071

You didn't sign off for good.

Back distorting people's comments.

PS Flare ... atlhough we don't agree on everything, we have a lot in common and I don't think you're a malign poster.

I was right about Rocco, long before he was exposed, when you loved the guy.................

G'day Roastie.

“Those who would repeat the past must control the teaching of history".
- Bene Gesserit Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune
Frank Herbert

Note well, MrAnderson has made a false claim about you in an attempt to "control the teaching of history" to "repeat the past" shilling for institutionalised authority.

MrAnderson attempts to "control the teaching of history" about Adolf Hitler and the Nazis to "repeat the past" glories of what occurred while they were in positions of institutionalised authority.

MrAnderson claims to be a christian and promotes christian mythology as if it is fact, yet "history" shows it to be the state sponsored religion of Rome. Rome of course was started by the 12 Escutcheon Patriarchs (which is with whom legal precedence originates) which had 12 Tables encoding their laws and eventually became Corpus Juris Civilis. The Patriarchs of 12 City States .... or is that the 12 Tribes of Israel???

Is it a coincidence that every Pope of the Roman Catholic (=Universal) Church has talked about a 'New World Order', the same as each of the political leaders of the 'Western Nations'?

Is it a coincidence that the current Pope is promoting vaccinations for everyone?

Is it a coincidence that the Roman Catholic Church signed the concordance agreement with Adolph Hitler to give the Nazi government legitimacy?

Is it a coincidence that it is the Roman Catholic Church that owns the Crown corporation?

Is it a coincidence that every leader in the world bows to the Pope and kisses the ring on his finger, a sign of subservience one gives to ones master?

Is it a coincidence that the christian 'God' in the 'New Testament' is the same 'God' in the 'Old Testament' Jewish religious text?

Is it a coincidence that 'Jesus Christ' is a Jew?

Is it a coincidence that the essence of the bilbical narrative about 'Jesus' is to sacrifice yourself for everyone else?

Is it a coincidence that the 'Crown', therefore the Roman Catholic Church, possesses all 'legal names' via the 'Birth Certificate' fraud that makes you a 'Citizen of Rome'?

Is it a coincidence that the Roam Catholic Church set up the first educational facility, a 'College'?

Is it a coincidence that we are under a 'Roman Calendar' and that 'dating' is from a starting point of only 2,000 years ago?

“Those who would repeat the past must control the teaching of history".
- Bene Gesserit Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune
Frank Herbert
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Over the course of some fourteen centuries, the Romans and other peoples of Italy employed a system of nomenclature that differed from that used by other cultures of Europe and the Mediterranean, consisting of a combination of personal and family names.
The praenomen was a true personal name, chosen by a child's parents, and bestowed on the dies lustricius, or "day of lustration," a ritual purification performed on the eighth day after the birth of a girl, or the ninth day after the birth of a boy.
The nomen gentilicium, or "gentile name,"[vii] designated a Roman citizen as a member of a gens. A gens, which may be translated as "race", "family", or "clan", constituted an extended Roman family, all of whom shared the same nomen, and claimed descent from a common ancestor. Particularly in the early Republic, the gens functioned as a state within the state, observing its own sacred rites, and establishing private laws, which were binding on its members, although not on the community as a whole.[10]

Although the other peoples of Italy also possessed nomina, the distinction between Romans and the non-Roman peoples of Italy disappeared as various communities were granted the Roman franchise, and following the Social War (91–88 BC), when this was extended to most of Italy. Once this occurred, the possession of the nomen gentilicium identified a man as a Roman citizen.[1]
The cognomen, the third element of the tria nomina, began as an additional personal name. It was not unique to Rome, but Rome was where the cognomen flourished, as the development of the gens and the gradual decline of the praenomen as a useful means of distinguishing between individuals made the cognomen a useful means of identifying both individuals and whole branches of Rome's leading families. In the early years of the Republic, some aristocratic Romans had as many as three cognomina, some of which were hereditary, while others were personal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_naming_conventions

In ancient Rome, a gens (/ˈɡɛns/ or /ˈdʒɛnz/), plural gentes, was a family consisting of all those individuals who shared the same nomen and claimed descent from a common ancestor. A branch of a gens was called a stirps (plural stirpes). The gens was an important social structure at Rome and throughout Italy during the period of the Roman Republic. Much of an individual's social standing depended on the gens to which he belonged. Certain gentes were considered patrician, others plebeian, while some had both patrician and plebeian branches.
The word gens is sometimes translated as "race" or "nation", meaning a people descended from a common ancestor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gens

Roman law is the legal system of ancient Rome, including Roman Military Jurisdiction and the legal developments spanning over a thousand years of jurisprudence, from the Twelve Tables (c. 449 BC), to the Corpus Juris Civilis (AD 529) ordered by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I. The historical importance of Roman law is reflected by the continued use of Latin legal terminology in many legal systems influenced by it.

After the dissolution of the Western Roman Empire, the Roman law remained in effect in the Eastern Roman Empire. From the 7th century onward, the legal language in the East was Greek.

Roman law also denotes the legal system applied in most of Western Europe until the end of the 18th century. In Germany, Roman law practice remained in place longer under the Holy Roman Empire (963–1806). Roman law thus served as a basis for legal practice throughout Western continental Europe, as well as in most former colonies of these European nations, including Latin America, and also in Ethiopia. English and Anglo American common law were influenced also by Roman law, notably in their Latinate legal glossary (for example, stare decisis, culpa in contrahendo, pacta sunt servanda).[1] Eastern Europe was also influenced by the jurisprudence of the Corpus Juris Civilis, especially in countries such as medieval Romania (Wallachia, Moldavia, and some other medieval provinces/historical regions) which created a new system, a mixture of Roman and local law. Also, Eastern European law was influenced by the "Farmer's Law" of the medieval Byzantine legal system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_law

Considering 'Juris Civilis' (J.C.) and the "Twelve Tables" have a familiar ring to them, as in 'Jesus Christ'(J.C.) and his 'Twelve Disciples', it appears that "Western Civilisation" is nothing more than the 'Holy Roman Empire', or 'Roman Catholic Church'. :thumbup:

:wissl: :wissl: :wissl: :wissl: :wissl:

Legislation about religion
Numerous provisions served to secure the status of Christianity as the state religion of the empire, uniting Church and state, and making anyone who was not connected to the Christian church a non-citizen.

Laws against heresy
The very first law in the Codex requires all persons under the jurisdiction of the Empire to hold the Christian faith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Juris_Civilis

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/64128-666-d-o-b-date-of-bondage-s-i-n-slave-identification-number.html?start=40

Coronavirus 17 Sep 2020 02:18 #2434

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Well dont stop there techno witch ..... you have me backed into a corner

Keep going , please , its the least you can do

Coronavirus 17 Sep 2020 02:25 #2435

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Novum.

Another one from Sky News about the response from Dan Andrews and the Victorian Police about running that man over and stomping on his head .....
-

Now, if you attend a police station and have video evidence of an assault, the police will arrest the individual in the video and charge them with assault ...... unless they are in uniform. Instead, Victorian Police suspend ONE police officer only ... not charge ... yet the other police officer are also guilty of assault in accompaniment among other serious offenses such as Misconduct in Public Office, Nonfeasance, a failure to perform their duty.

What a fucking joke.

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2020 21:24 #2436

• sketti
So... what've I missed :coffee:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2020 21:30 #2437

Apparently if you nosh on some Qat in Yemen then you are Covid protected. Hmmmm :dunno: :bs:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2020 22:56 #2438

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Apparently if you nosh on some Qat in Yemen then you are Covid protected. Hmmmm :dunno: :bs:

G'day entrangermercenary1.

Does that mean you won't get pregnant? :D

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2020 23:23 #2439

• novum
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2020 23:25 #2440

• novum
  • Platinum Member
sketti wrote:
So... what've I missed :coffee:

You knew it was a scam then, still is. :hahano:

Except now we have more doctors saying it.

1365 = 1