Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2020 23:28 #2441

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
So you've come out from under the bed then Sketti? Hello again.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2020 23:38 #2442

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
sketti wrote:
So... what've I missed :coffee:

G'day Psketti.

About 9 months mum. :D

Although that could be a coincidence. ;)

Either way, if there was a spanking smiley here you'd be copping it right about now. :chuckle:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2020 23:40 by I AM ALL I AM.

Coronavirus 19 Sep 2020 00:28 #2443

• Flare
sketti wrote:
So... what've I missed :coffee:

:chuckle:

That we are in the middle of a worldwide jewish communist takeover, being brought about by this massive Corona scam..?

Coronavirus 19 Sep 2020 00:57 #2444

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
The Dr I mentioned at the beginning of the thread.

This is the same lady who has been trying to blow the whistle on the very slippery slope of Euthanasia that has been occuring in Ontario , Canada.

Where they have even been suggesting that Drs should be given the ability to euthanize peoples children if they are " depressed " or " anxious "

Here she is on the Rona scam :

twitter.com/dockaurG/status/1306791383643152387
Lockdowns do not save lives

Lockdowns are catastrophic
Lockdowns are unscientific
Lockdowns cost human lives
Lockdowns cause suffering
Lockdowns cause suicides
Lockdowns harm children
Lockdowns cause mass global poverty, starvation & deaths

Lockdowns are crimes against humanity

I agree with her entirely..

She is currently getting a lot of shit because she is highlighting " herd immunity " and a bunch of crooks and thumb suckers are hitting her with " no we need a vaccine there is no herd immunity with this virus "

but the logic is lost with them , as the ENTIRE PREMISE OF VACCINATION IS TO ACHIEVE A FALSE HERD IMMUNITY

I dont like the phraseology because nowhere else do we refer to humans as a herd

But I know a little group of hand rubbing devils that often employ the analogy and I know for a fact they are also the entire Vaccine industry
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 19 Sep 2020 01:00 by MrAnderson.

Coronavirus 19 Sep 2020 10:59 #2445

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Lockdown Protest Footage 19th September 2020 at Elsternwick Park in Melbourne

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 19 Sep 2020 11:24 #2446

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Victoria Police arrest 16, fine 21 at Melbourne anti-lockdown protest

Coronavirus 19 Sep 2020 11:28 #2447

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Protesters And Police Clash Over Victoria's Lockdown

Coronavirus 19 Sep 2020 11:33 #2448

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Elsternwick Park Melbourne Freedom March 19/9/20

Coronavirus 21 Sep 2020 18:34 #2449

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
twitter.com/99freemind/status/1307846476186427399

Amazing Polly has noticed

God bless that woman

User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Coronavirus 24 Sep 2020 13:09 #2450

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
This video is heartbreaking. If you can look after your elderly relatives in your own home, then do it now.

In the UK during lockdown, elderly people in care homes were given forms to sign basically agreeing to DO NOT RESUSITATE
They were unable to see their relatives to talk about it and many probably signed the forms being confused or even suffering from
dementia. The National health Service told care homes not to call for an ambulance if an elderly person was severely ill. BASTARDS THE LOT OF THEM.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2020 13:12 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Exorcist, EW

Coronavirus 24 Sep 2020 17:46 #2451

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Same thing happening in Canada

Ontario and Quebec residential homes account for majority of listed Rona deaths

Look , the Brits have effectively made Christmas illegal and are encouraging you to snitch on your neighbors

The US is arresting people at Church and has essentially declared a civil war , as they are talking as if this election will be the start of one

Canada Govt recently announced they are making a database of non white candidates to fill govt positions as the jobs become available

Canada govt is also now buying hotels motels and houses for " the homeless " due to business going bankrupt due to Rona

We are at slap bang in the middle of a UN take over , with civil liberties cast to curb

Not sure what else it will take for people to understand whats happening

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Fluke, EW

Coronavirus 24 Sep 2020 19:27 #2452

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Not sure what else it will take for people to understand whats happening

^ THIS yea.

How fucking far does it have to go before people are starting to wonder what the fuck is going on around them...?

It's like the normies are subconsciously clasping for every last straw to give them that last 'happy' feel of the world they're living in, rather than coming to realise we're living in hell. Even if they have to convince themselves that they actually believe this corona is for real.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2020 19:28 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Fluke

Coronavirus 24 Sep 2020 19:30 #2453

• Flare
Here in Holland they're gearing up for a second total lockdown as "the only way" to stop the spread of the virus.

They're talking about approx. 2000 new infections per day.... yet, NO-ONE is in the intensive care for it, like back when this got started.
However, they want to lock the whole country down again...

How the fuck can people not start waking up en masse to this bullshit??
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2020 19:31 by Flare.

Coronavirus 24 Sep 2020 22:29 #2454

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
Here in Holland they're gearing up for a second total lockdown as "the only way" to stop the spread of the virus.

They're talking about approx. 2000 new infections per day.... yet, NO-ONE is in the intensive care for it, like back when this got started.

How the fuck can people not start waking up en masse to this bullshit??

Still too frightened of being called an anti semite or a racist

I dont see any other way out of this than people of European decent developing a racial consciousness and acting on it in every aapect of their life

Unless that happens and soon , we are all going to the gulag made by the internatiinal jew

Coronavirus 25 Sep 2020 16:05 #2455

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin ‘MAGA’ means ‘witch’
Flare wrote:

I have been expected a false flag "epidemic" since 2016, but nothing I could do to "stop" it...

Here’s what I found out about inflating the daily number of COVID-19 cases in the Netherlands (the link is in Dutch). Of course nowhere near 2000 COVID-19 infections are actually found
I believe similar statistrics are used all around the globe...

In early August it was reported that the amount of coronavirus infections has doubled compared to the week before – 2588 compared to 1329.
That this isn’t double is only a minor exaggeration, as I will try to explain, as nowhere near 2588 COVID-19 infections were established.

The article explains that first infections are established as the amount of positives per 100,0000 tests. This means that if 1 in 10,000 is established as infected, this will become 10 out of 100,0000 tests.
I can complain about the lack of statistics involved (that should give an estimate with a standard deviation) or more importantly that the used tests are (more than) 90% unreliable, but this isn’t completely ridiculous.

Where it gets completely ridiculous is that – as the article explains – that if 1 is positive per 20,0000 in The Hague of roughly 500,000 inhabitants, this is reported as 25 “positives”!
If they simply use large areas with a large population they can report only 10 positives in the whole country as more than 1000.

Where I get very confused is with the reported 2588 COVID-19 infections in the “last week” (the end of July, beginning of August that was).
The article details that most of these infections were in the province of Zuid-Holland, where (a very low) 5 to 10 out of 100,0000 tests were “positive”.

This means that if I take a high estimate of 1 out of 10,0000 “positive” tests – the population of the Netherlands would have to be 25.9 million. The Dutch population is (only) 17.3 million.

The article mentions that in the “last week” some 100,000 tests were actually done (a huge amount in a population of 17.3 million).
The article forgets to mention how many tests were actually “positive” – 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14 sounds a whole less scary than 2588 (which still doesn’t “scare” me) – in Dutch: archive.is/r6vbk
David Icke – freemason, new ager and paedophile buddy - spinning tales to cover-up the scandals of the Royal psychopaths: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1125

SERCO – the biggest company you never heard of: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=69054#p59198

Coronavirus 25 Sep 2020 16:53 #2456

Flare wrote:
I don't think the virus is real. Because the elites want to keep in control over their power structure.

And if they release a real weaponized virus upon the world, it could kill off tens/hundreds of millions of people, which will make them lose control as a lot of 'necessary' people within their power structure will also die.

What about the possibility that the infulenza vaccines are causing 'viral interference' which is leading to other infections?

Couldn't those health problems then be labelled 'covid 19'?

So at the moment they are now pumping fluenz tetra influenza vaccines up the noses of school children across the west. Studies have shown that those given infleunza vaccines then develop problems that children who did not receive the vaccines did not eg:

Here’s a study showing 5 fold increased risk of other non-influenza respiratory infections 
cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/13/cid.cis307
&
Here’s a study showing 3 fold increased risk of hospitalisation in children who receive the flu vaccine 
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090519172045.htm

Now lets consider that vaccines cause inflammation. Inflammation causes a thickening of the blood and a thickening of the blood leads to other problems like blood clots, strokes and heart disorders. These are the kind of problems being associated with 'covid 19'

So personally i suspect that the range of health problems that are being labelled 'covid 19' are really being caused by other environmental factors such as the flu vaccinations. A further factor which I don't think should be discounted is the role of 5G which not only lowers people immune systems leaving them more vulnerable to things like 'viral interference' but also at the right frequencies prevents the uptake in oxygen. lets remember that wuhan was one of the pilot cities for full roll out of 5G.

So yeah....viral interference and the correlation between flu vaccine roll outs and resulting health problems is an area i would personally shine a light
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 25 Sep 2020 17:00 #2457

Firestarter wrote:
In early August it was reported that the amount of coronavirus infections has doubled compared to the week before – 2588 compared to 1329.

has infection increased or has testing increased?

the UK foreign secretary Dominic Raab was asked recently why the british government isn't testing people coming into UK airports and he said:

the "challenge" with testing for #COVID19 in airports is 'the very high false positive rate' and adds 'only 7% of tests will be successful in identifying those who have the virus'.

So if the tests are only 7% accurate then they are essentially completely useless and will lead to countless false readings and countless people being wrongly asked to self-isolate

Lets remember a 2007 article from the new york times which spoke of a completely false epidemic being created out of nothing through the use of PCR tests:

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t
Dr. Brooke Herndon of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, shown at left this month, was told last spring that she appeared to have whooping cough.Credit...Jon Gilbert Fox for The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2020 22:56 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 25 Sep 2020 17:13 #2458

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Firestarter wrote:

has infection increased or has testing increased?

the UK foreign secretary Dominic Raab was asked recently why the british government isn't testing people coming into UK airports and he said:

the "challenge" with testing for #COVID19 in airports is 'the very high false positive rate' and adds 'only 7% of tests will be successful in identifying those who have the virus'.

So of the tests are only 7% accurate then they are essentially completely useless and will lead to countless false readings and countless people being wrongly asked to self-isolate

Lets remember a 2007 article from the new york times which spoke of a completely false epidemic being created out of nothing through the use of PCR tests:

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t
Dr. Brooke Herndon of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, shown at left this month, was told last spring that she appeared to have whooping cough.Credit...Jon Gilbert Fox for The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html

Welcome back :cheers:

Yesterday Dominic Raab, Foreign Secretary on Sky news.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: iamawaveofthesea

Coronavirus 25 Sep 2020 17:45 #2459

Thanks roastie and might i just say that if muir were here he would thank you, truthspoon and Mr A sincerely for speaking out for him!

***tips hat to you all***
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2020 18:35 by iamawaveofthesea.

Coronavirus 26 Sep 2020 02:53 #2460

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Flare wrote:
I don't think the virus is real. Because the elites want to keep in control over their power structure.

And if they release a real weaponized virus upon the world, it could kill off tens/hundreds of millions of people, which will make them lose control as a lot of 'necessary' people within their power structure will also die.

What about the possibility that the infulenza vaccines are causing 'viral interference' which is leading to other infections?

Couldn't those health problems then be labelled 'covid 19'?

So at the moment they are now pumping fluenz tetra influenza vaccines up the noses of school children across the west. Studies have shown that those given infleunza vaccines then develop problems that children who did not receive the vaccines did not eg:

Here’s a study showing 5 fold increased risk of other non-influenza respiratory infections 
cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/13/cid.cis307
&
Here’s a study showing 3 fold increased risk of hospitalisation in children who receive the flu vaccine 
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090519172045.htm

Now lets consider that vaccines cause inflammation. Inflammation causes a thickening of the blood and a thickening of the blood leads to other problems like blood clots, strokes and heart disorders. These are the kind of problems being associated with 'covid 19'

So personally i suspect that the range of health problems that are being labelled 'covid 19' are really being caused by other environmental factors such as the flu vaccinations. A further factor which I don't think should be discounted is the role of 5G which not only lowers people immune systems leaving them more vulnerable to things like 'viral interference' but also at the right frequencies prevents the uptake in oxygen. lets remember that wuhan was one of the pilot cities for full roll out of 5G.

So yeah....viral interference and the correlation between flu vaccine roll outs and resulting health problems is an area i would personally shine a light

G'day iamawaveofthesea.

The physicality reacts to inflammation in various ways. One is to produce mucus to 'line' the area that is inflamed and stop any further aggravation. Because the physicality is already stressed, it does not eliminate all of the mucus and this leads to a build up and calcification causing further 'dis-ease'.

There are only 3 requirements for sustaining the physicality ..... breathe - drink - eat. The air, water and food has been poisoned to create a 'dis-eased' population that is healthy enough to 'work', yet not healthy enough to 'fight' those in positions of institutionalised authority. A 'dis-eased' body is a 'dis-eased' mind. It is much easier to control those that do not think clearly or for themselves. :thumbup: