Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 01 Nov 2020 18:44 #2541

• Flare

Songbird – Michael Bay Movie About Horrifying 4th Year of COVID Lockdown

November 1, 2020 renegade

Is this another case of “predictive programming” showing us exactly where we are headed? Something tells me mask-promoting (((Hollywood))) is not trying to really warn us about government overreach.

www.renegadetribune.com/songbird-michael-bay-movie-about-horrifying-4th-year-of-covid-lockdown/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 01 Nov 2020 22:35 #2542

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
twitter.com/eileeniorio/status/1322875165500461057

From Ireland

No doubt happening everywhere , we are being lied to on a gigantic scale
Ireland uses 45 cycles right? Are these cases false positives? Fauci says anything over 35 is false!
Another disaster
@LeoVaradkar
!? Who is responsible? Protect the vulnerable with dignity and reopen.

The link above contains a video where the CDCs Dr Fauci admits that anything above 35 cycles for a PCR test is a false reading

Ireland is cycling at 45 as standard practice. Meaning the majority of their " cases " are meaningless

As stated no doubt that is the same for every nation.

This isnt about a Virus , the Rona is not a dangerous pandemic by any stretch of the imagination

Daily reminder as well

You are not a medical experiment

You do not have to consent to medical experimentation
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 04 Nov 2020 13:28 #2543

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Coronavirus 04 Nov 2020 13:30 #2544

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
;)
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2020 16:54 by Flare.

Coronavirus 04 Nov 2020 19:46 #2545

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
G'day Annabelle.

Thank you for sharing that. :thumbup:

From the article .....

"Many members of the force are fed up with the approach to enforce oppressive rules placed upon the population
in the name of COVID-19 and the looming mandatory vaccinations. We feel a real calling to do our part to stop this oppression, so we are writing to you to raise the following issues:-

Police Force employees have ‘choice’ as to whether or not to receive vaccines;
The Police believe that all members of the community also have choice around receiving vaccines;
Police do not participate in any way in the forcing of vaccines upon the population;
That the Police Association start preparing to defend Police employees who choose to not be vaccinated
To raise the alarm that there is a global dictatorship occurring and the Police Force is being used as a tool to push these global and corporate agendas upon the population; and
To warn the Police Force not to simply acquiesce to these requests, rules and laws and to act in the best interest of its population, not tyranny of government."

..... the above is basically a 'decleration of war'. This may sound extreme, yet it is the specific language used. Police are trained in how to prepare legal reports for use in court. While some police are incompetent in this area, regardless of how long they have been in the 'job', some have a comprehension of law equivalent to a lawyer and even a barrister in some cases. The letter to the NSW Commissioner of Police is by someone in the latter group.

This is HUGE !!!

For police to 'break ranks' is unprecedented and ... it's about fucking time. ;) :D

FUCK ... this really is mind blowing. I spent two years in the NSW Police Force and have been calling NSW a 'Police State' for almost 30 years now. I am amazed that it is NSW Police that have stepped up to the plate and taken a swing. :D

Grafton is a few hours drive south of where I am, I might see if I can head down there and contact this ... well, what appears to be a decent copper ... and he is highway patrol as well (even the police themselves in NSW call highway patrol officers "cockroaches" :D ). It might be worthwhile providing some information and I have had a chat with some Grafton police previously, so ... :thumbup:

This really could be the 'key log' that is looked back in years to come as the 'turning point' in freeing ourselves from the system and replacing it with something beneficial for all. :D

Edit:
Direct link to Cops for Covid Truth ...
advocateme.wixsite.com/copsforcovidtruth/the-project
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2020 19:55 by I AM ALL I AM.

Coronavirus 04 Nov 2020 20:08 #2546

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
THE PROJECT

AUSTRALIANS ARE HAVING A GLOBALIST AGENDA PUSHED UPON THEM & THE POLICE USED TO DO IT

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

As we watch on with fear as Europe's flu season begins, covid-19 cases spike and governments start implementing even more harsh lockdowns. it's difficult to feel positive as we bear witness to what appears to be a cycle we are likely to encounter again.

The questionable tactics employed in the name of public health interests, must be reviewed thoroughly to ensure proper process is adhered to preserve our health, while also upholding our sovereignty and basic human rights.

It is said the definition of insanity is to repeat the mistakes of the past, expecting a different result. Watching the upheaval in Europe tells us that the people have learned and spoken, but the government hasn't listened. We cannot afford to make the same mistakes again.

Central to the government response is the enforcement of their restrictions. Our police forces have been propelled into unprecedented circumstances and demanded to enforce arbitrary rules without due diligence and in the unfolding chaos, we have been witness to the paradox of brutality in the name of health and well-being.

In the process public trust in government and the police is corroding almost as rapidly as suspicions around their intentions, questioning agendas, corporate influence, nepotism, partiality and how Chief Health Officers that were not elected, can dictate in what appears to be an autocracy.

The central plot in the George Lucas classic Star Wars, is a battle between an evil Empire and a virtuous Rebellion, fighting injustice and in 2020 you can easily be excused for thinking we are living this.

But the actions of a few do not reflect the many. Our police forces protect us and many are good, honest and caring individuals who are doing their best to keep our communities safe. Is it really fair to become so apprehensive of the very people who have made it their job to serve and protect us? We can only judge them by their actions.

It is now apparent that some officers share these same concerns. Concerns about what they are being asked to do. Concerns about oppressive rule and their part enforcing them. They see the erosion of trust occurring and as human liberties and freedoms are removed from their family, friends and communities in which they live, the burden is heavy.

But one brave officer has had the courage and conviction to speak out. A Senior Constable from the New South Wales police force, Alexander Cooney has asked the Commissioner in an open letter to challenge the directions they are being given, instead of simply acquiescing to them and in the process, restore community trust and a return to normalcy.

He has started a movement he calls "Cops for Covid Truth" and his letter is a compelling read. At Advocate Me, we have thrown all our resources in supporting him and openly inviting Police Officers across all the States and Territories to join his movement.

A unity is forming here in Australia and around the world. People are demanding truth, transparency and accountability in government and with some members of the police force lending their weight to this probe, it may be the very thing that shifts the balance of power in this way.

If this really is a George Lucas battle between the virtuous and an evil Empire, it cannot endure without its storm troopers. May the force be with us.

Serene Teffaha and the team
Advocate Me
THE HARD TRUTH

The RT PCR TEST is fatally flawed, which is why its inventor stated it should never be used to diagnose infectious disease

According to the US Center for Disease Control, the SARS-CoV-2 virus has not been isolated

The initial computer modelling that was used to justify the lockdowns, has been shown to be so badly flawed that experts have said "no serious scientist gives any validity", yet lockdown has remained

Lockdowns are not recommended by W.H.O.

The low death rate, even in countries without lockdowns, indicates there is no emergency

There are safe medications known to be effective treatments and preventatives, yet these have been prohibited and a rushed vaccine is being forced upon us

The guidelines for codifying the statistics allow for them to be inflated

Financial incentives are provided in return for positive test results

Major conflicts of interest appear to be involved in critical decision making

Our governments have locked down the healthy, instead of better protecting the vulnerable.

More than 80% of those with COVID-19 have either very mild symptoms, or none at all.

Asymptomatic transmission is highly unlikely (between 0 & 2%) and yet the government remains wedded to locking down its people, causing catastrophic social and economic harm.

Even the World Health Organization do not advocate for lockdowns as the primary means of controlling the virus.

Yet the police are expected to continue to enforce these measures and at risk of being forced to vaccinate against a disease that is showing not to be virulent, with a vaccine that has had no long-term safety studies and then forcing it upon the population.

advocateme.wixsite.com/copsforcovidtruth/the-project
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 04 Nov 2020 20:26 #2547

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The Baby Censor Nazi was at it again.

fakeologist.com/blog/2020/11/03/virology-is-mythology
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Coronavirus 04 Nov 2020 23:16 #2548

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day.

Here is the 'open letter' reformatted from the PDF at the link below ... :thumbup:

October 26, 2020
To: Michael Fuller
Police Commissioner of New South Wales

RE: Open Letter Concerning the Police Enforcement of ongoing COVID-19 restrictions

We are writing to you to raise concerns we have about the use of the police to enforce the ongoing restrictions placed upon our citizens relating to COVID-19, which has seriously eroded community trust in our great police force.

Since the Attorney General Declared a State of Emergency for the novel coronavirus, our governments have acted upon certain powers to impose restrictions on its citizens, using the police to enforce their rules.

Due to the novel nature of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, most people concurred that certain restrictions should be followed, until more was learnt about the virus.

With the initial modelling from the Imperial College in the UK [1] and the Peter Doherty Institute here in Australia, indicating a catastrophic number of cases that would severely burden our hospital system and could result in up to 150,000 Australian deaths [2], it is easy to comprehend why our governments would respond as they did and why the vast population would comply.

With these frightening projections it became evident that we needed to find a way to quickly diagnose the disease. Yet the Centre for Disease Control in the US states that “no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available”. [3] So even without the virus being isolated, the RT PCR test was picked to become the gold standard for testing.

We note that the modelling was later found to have serious calculation errors, such that experts who later reviewed it have said "no serious scientist gives (it) any validity". [4, 5] And now the RT PCR test has been proven to be unreliable at best, with the inventor stating it should “never be used to diagnose infectious disease”, because it cannot tell if what it detected is alive or dead. [6, 7, 8] This test is still being relied upon to make critical decisions in the interest of public health and safety.

In the same way we cannot use an inaccurate speed detection device to proctor a civilian’s speed, the same must be demanded of a faulty RT PCR test and as such, police should not in any way mandate testing for covid-19, or rely on any outcome of the results.

Now that we have almost 12 months of statistical data that can be relied upon, in place of flawed computer modelling, these statistics show a reality that is far from the modelling projections, which were relied upon by National Cabinet in their response.

For example, we now know that around 45% of people who contract the virus are asymptomatic [9] and asymptomatic transmission is between 0-2.2% [10]. We also know that 80% of people who contract the virus will only have mild symptoms [11] and it is overwhelmingly the elderly and immunocompromised who are at risk of severe symptoms that could result in death. [12]

At the time of writing, the world-wide survival rate for covid-19 is 97.3%. [13] The ordinary flu is 99.9%. [14]

... graph at source ...

Furthermore, statistics clearly show that while the confirmed cases may be on the rise, the percentage of deaths is plummeting.
Here are some statistics which reflect this reality: -

... graph at source ...

Sweden and Taiwan did not enforce lockdown on its citizens like much of the world did. Although Sweden failed to take better precautions to protect the elderly in the early stages, their death rate is comparable, and Taiwan’s is outstanding: -

... graphs at source ...

The statistics show there is a high infection rate across the globe, but very low deaths; regardless of whether there was forced lockdowns or not. What we can derive from analysis of this is that these two distinctly different ways have resulted in much the same outcome.

We note from the recent Federal budget, huge debt and unemployment, is that our lockdowns have created a series of problems that now seem to outweigh the threat this virus poses. In our line of work, we know that the socioeconomical problems created here will transpire into a greater threat down the track, as people struggle to deal with the collateral damage this is causing.

We have been told that the advice from the World Health Organization is a key aspect to the National Cabinet response, yet Dr David Nabarro of the WHO recently stated “We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” [15]
So in spite of the facts, as they stand now, it would appear that the National Cabinet has been lagging in its capacity to adapt to the reality of the situation and this is causing them to fail in their duty to respond in proportion to the risk. The risk being overwhelmingly with the elderly and immunocompromised. [16, 17, 18]

What is even more concerning is the prohibition on prescribing hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 [19], when over 121 peer reviewed scientific studies have shown it to be effective in treating and preventing the disease [20, 21, 22]. Instead, the federal government has done a vaccine deal with AstraZeneca [23] and Australians told we cannot expect to go back to normal until a vaccine arrives.

AstraZeneca has been found guilty of offences relating to off-label or unapproved promotion of medical products, making false claims, kickbacks and bribery, consumer protection violation, healthcare offences, government-contracting violations and more. Since 2000 they have been fined over US$1.1billion dollars for these offences and violations. [24] Still, they have been granted protection from future product liability claims relating to its COVID-19 vaccine [25].

Alarmingly, Prime Minister Scott Morrison stated they will make the vaccine “as mandatory as you can possibly make it” [26], in spite of the criminal record of its producer, their exemption from liability claims, the fact we already have at least two approved and extremely safe medications in Ivermectin [27] and hydroxychloroquine; shown to be effective treatments and the reality that the virus does not pose a serious threat to the healthy. It seems these decisions appear to be corporate interests, not in the best interests of public health and wellbeing as is claimed.

All this indicates that the ongoing restrictions on the healthy population is a disproportionate response, yet the police are still expected to continue to enforce these measures and at risk of being forced to vaccinate against a disease that is showing not to be virulent, with a vaccine that has had no long-term safety studies and then forcing it upon the population. The evidence would suggest resources are better directed to protect the vulnerable.
We are concerned with the legitimacy of the actions we are being told to take against the citizens of Australia. States and territories cannot rise above the commonwealth constitution as well as international treaties we are signatories to, yet this is occurring.

Under the state of emergency, the emergency requirements are qualified and restricted by the significant fact that emergency requirements and directions cannot request an individual to be isolated, detained, tested, vaccinated, medically treated or bodily searched in the absence of a biosecurity control order issued to the individual.

These measures are referred to as biosecurity measures and are captured under Subdivision B of Division 3 of Part 3 of Chapter 2 of the Biosecurity Act 2015. [28]

(Emergency and public health powers, at the States and Territories, do not provide a carte blanche to breach an individual’s human rights by isolating them, or detaining them or testing them without the proper required notifications and risk assessments first).

There is an inter-governmental agreement [29] which places the Commonwealth in the lead as well as the Australian Health Sector Emergency Response Plan [30]. This ensures that the States and Territories act to compliment the Federal Legislative Framework.

Article 7 of the international convention of civil and political rights states “no-one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment, in particular, no-one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation.” [31]

Article 27 of the Vienna convention on the law of treatise “A party may not invoke the provision of its internal law as justification of its failure to perform a treaty.” [32]

Article 7 of the Australian human rights commission Act 1986 states “no-one should be subjected to torture or to cruel inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, in particular, no-one shall be subject without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation. [33]

Section 109 of the commonwealth of Australia constitution states “when a law of a state is inconsistent with a law of the commonwealth, the latter shall prevail, and the former shall to the extent of the inconsistency be invalid.” [34]

With federal and international legislation breaches, it will be taken that we are complicit and consensual in their undertaking on the people of Australia, potentially rendering us criminally liable under the Crimes Act 1914 [35], as well as the Criminal Code Act 1995 [36].

Many members of the force are fed up with the approach to enforce oppressive rules placed upon the population in the name of COVID-19 and the looming mandatory vaccinations. We feel a real calling to do our part to stop this oppression, so we are writing to you to raise the following issues:-

• Police Force employees have ‘choice’ as to whether or not to receive vaccines;
• The Police believe that all members of the community also have choice around receiving vaccines;
• Police do not participate in any way in the forcing of vaccines upon the population;
• That the Police Association start preparing to defend Police employees who choose to not be vaccinated
• To raise the alarm that there is a global dictatorship occurring and the Police Force is being used as a tool to push these global and corporate agendas upon the population; and
• To warn the Police Force not to simply acquiesce to these requests, rules and laws and to act in the best interest of its population, not tyranny of government.

Recently letters have been written to our leaders from the legal fraternity, including high profile Judges and QC's [37], The Australian Institute for Progress penned by 30 public intellectuals including 15 professors of relevant disciplines, one of whom is an advisor on health and well-being economics to the UK government [38], Advocate Me’s open letter to all leaders seeking to review disproportionate response to SAR-CoV-2 [39], as well as hundreds of doctors from the medical fraternity [40]. Despite the government continually parroting that they are following the advice of 'the experts', all these requests have been ignored and the police used as the enforcers of these senseless rules.

We ask that you consider the information provided herein and the NSW Police Force statement of values: -

Each member of the Police Force is to Act in a manner which:
▪ Places integrity above all;
▪ Upholds the rule of law;
▪ Preserves the rights and freedoms of individuals;
▪ Seeks to improve the quality of life by community involvement in policing;
▪ Strives for citizen and police personal satisfaction;
▪ Capitalises on the wealth of human resources;
▪ Makes efficient and economical use of public resources; and
▪ Ensures that authority is exercised responsibly.

Many of us believe that we are removing our own rights and freedoms by enforcing these rules upon the community, including our family and friends. And the community are confounded by the intensified police enforcement around peaceful freedom protests and how inconsistent this was when compared with the Black Lives Matter protests. This contradiction is further destroying public confidence.

We are reaching out to all our fellow police officers across the country, to write a similar letter to their respective police commissioners, or sign our form at advocateme.wixsite.com/copsforcovidtruth to show your support for this stance, which we have called Cops for Covid Truth.
With trust in our police force now seriously eroded, we ask you to consider now challenging the necessity of the ongoing restrictions to restore community trust, by being an integral part of returning our State and Country back to normality.

Regards

Alexander Cooney Senior Constable Coffs/Clarence Highway Patrol
NSW Police Force Grafton Police Station
5 Duke Street Grafton NSW 2460

And other signatories

All source reference links below:-
1. www.imperial.ac.uk/news/196234/covid19-imperial-researchers-model-likely-impact/
2. www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australia-prepares-for-50-000-to-150-000-coronavirus-deaths-20200316-p54amn.html
3. www.fda.gov/media/134922/download
4. www.heritage.org/public-health/commentary/failures-influential-covid-19-model-used-justify-lockdowns
5. www.nationalreview.com/corner/professor-lockdown-modeler-resigns-in-disgrace/
6. www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html
7. www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-testing-australia-information-health-professionals
8. needtoknow.news/2020/09/oxford-university-says-pcr-swab-tests-for-covid-19-return-false-positive-results/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=o...lse-positive-results
9. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32491919/
10. www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/transmission-of-sars-cov-2-implications-for-infection-prevention-precautions
11. www.webmd.com/lung/qa/what-percentage-of-covid19-cases-are-mild
12. www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0625-update-expands-covid-19.html
13. ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-03-14..latest&country=~OWID_WRL®ion=World&cfrMetric=true&interval=total...ation&pickerSort=asc
14. www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/flu.htm
15. nypost.com/2020/10/11/who-warns-against-covid-19-lockdowns-due-to-economic-damage/
16. www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-who-is-at-risk/art-20483301
17. www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html
18. www.who.int/westernpacific/emergencies/covid-19/information/high-risk-groups
19. www.tga.gov.au/alert/new-restrictions-prescribing-hydroxychloroquine-covid-19
20. hcqmeta.com/
21. www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-18/australia-locks-in-oxford-astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-deal/12571454
22. www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study
23. www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-18/australia-locks-in-oxford-astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-deal/12571454
24. violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/prog.php?parent=astrazeneca
25. www.reuters.com/article/us-astrazeneca-results-vaccine-liability-idUSKCN24V2EN
26. www.sbs.com.au/news/scott-morrison-says-a-coronavirus-vaccine-would-be-as-mandatory-as-you-can-possibly-make-it
27. www.biospectrumasia.com/news/91/16457/australian-develops-effective-triple-therapy-to-treat-covid-19.html
28. www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020C00127
29. www.coag.gov.au/sites/default/files/communique/COVID-19%20National%20Partnership%20Agreement%20Updated%20April%202020.pdf
30. www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2020/02/australian-health-sector-emergency-response-plan-for-novel-coronavirus-covid-19_2.pdf
31. www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/CCPR.aspx
32. www.oas.org/legal/english/docs/vienna%20convention%20treaties.htm
33. www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2019C00030
34. www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2005Q00193
35. www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020C00253
36. www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020C00245
37. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8758579/Daniel-Andrews-demands-extraordinary-new-law-let-government-officials-arrest-Victorians.html
38. aip.asn.au/2020/06/open-up-our-country-sign-the-open-letter/
39. 832894cb-902f-415c-ba0e-f312627aa319.filesusr.com/ugd/e12357_2bda687b44b34d4bb607594b9a02aa3f.pdf
40. covidmedicalnetwork.com/about-covid-medical-network/declaration-statement.aspx

12224e9c-a5fa-4daf-962b-f9379e0c0efa.filesusr.com/ugd/e12357_2548d50a7bb541acaa2c0705f46f6759.pdf

Last Edit: 05 Nov 2020 00:31 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: formatting

Coronavirus 04 Nov 2020 23:21 #2549

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
website with some documentation of covid hoax - dl'ing wasnt working for me but you can read on site - based on material put together by c giuliani - renegade broadcasting. covid19propaganda.com/

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Gaia

Coronavirus 11 Nov 2020 09:34 #2550

• Flare
Greece: Citizens Required to Text Authorities Before Leaving Home

Andrew Anglin November 10, 2020

Are we okay with our society turning into this kind of ultra-police state?

Does anyone on earth actually believe that the government is doing this because they love us, and are really concerned about our health?

Report Door:

Under a second nationwide coronavirus lockdown in Greece, people will need to text authorities if they want to leave their homes.

The lockdown will start at daybreak Saturday and last until the end of the month. With infections surging across the country, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said he acted before patients overwhelm hospitals.

“We must stop this wave,” Mitsotakis said Thursday. “I chose once again to take drastic measures sooner rather than later.”

As part of the lockdown, all retail stores except those selling essential items such as food, medication and fuel will be closed.

Travel inside the country will be severely restricted.

People will only be allowed to leave their homes for work, physical exercise or medical reasons and only after sending a text message to authorities.

Travel inside the country will be severely restricted.

People will only be allowed to leave their homes for work, physical exercise or medical reasons and only after sending a text message to authorities.

In the texts to the five-digit number, people will have to provide their name, address and the reason why they need to leave their home.

Permissible reasons also include taking children to school, taking a pet for a walk and visiting people who need assistance, according to Sky News.

When people venture out, they will be required to carry identification and a form detailing their reason for leaving home if they aren’t able to text.

Health authorities in Greece recorded 2,556 new coronavirus cases and a record 34 deaths on Saturday.

During the pandemic, the country has had 54,809 confirmed cases and 749 deaths.

Those are mostly fake deaths, of course. Anyone who dies gets labeled a coronavirus death, all across the Western world.

But imagine if they were real: are 749 deaths from the flu a good reason to completely destroy your country?

dailystormer.su/greece-citizens-required-to-text-authorities-before-leaving-home/
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2020 09:34 by Flare.

Coronavirus 12 Nov 2020 14:05 #2551

• Gaia
  • Gold Member

Suddenly, out of Atlanta, came the Center of Disease Control plan for a national immunization campaign against "swine flu." The fact that there was not a single known case of this flu in the United States did not deter the Medical Monopoly from their scheme. The swine breeders had been shocked by the demonstrations of the vaccine on a few pigs, which had collapsed and died. One can imagine the anxious conferences in the headquarters of the great drug firms, until one bright young man remarked, "Well if the swine breeders won't inject it into their animals, our only other market is to inject it into people."

Henry Makow summarizes Mullins here
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Coronavirus 13 Nov 2020 02:58 #2552

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Suddenly, out of Atlanta, came the Center of Disease Control plan for a national immunization campaign against "swine flu." The fact that there was not a single known case of this flu in the United States did not deter the Medical Monopoly from their scheme. The swine breeders had been shocked by the demonstrations of the vaccine on a few pigs, which had collapsed and died. One can imagine the anxious conferences in the headquarters of the great drug firms, until one bright young man remarked, "Well if the swine breeders won't inject it into their animals, our only other market is to inject it into people."

Henry Makow summarizes Mullins here

G'day Gaia.

It is for the herd mentality ... uhm, immunity. ;) :D

Apparently immunity doesn't come from your immune system, it comes from a vaccine. :roll:

And people believe that shit. :facepalm:

Coronavirus 16 Nov 2020 16:39 #2553

• Flare
Austria Kneels to New World Order with “Three Week” Forever Lockdown

Daily Stormer November 16, 2020

Christmas is canceled, Austria. But remember: if you suggest this has anything to do with Jews hating German Christians, you have to go to prison for 7 years.

They’re only making your decisions for you because they love you and are really concerned about your safety.

Reuters:

Austria on Saturday ordered a three-week lockdown in a last-ditch effort to bring surging coronavirus cases under control and relieve the stress on the health service in time for retailers to reopen in the run-up to Christmas.

The country had so far used a lighter touch in dealing with the second wave of cases than it did with the first outbreak, which it brought under control with a lockdown in the spring.

A nighttime curfew is in place from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. this month but shops are open; cafes, bars and restaurants are limited to take-away service; theatres and museums are closed.

The conservative-led government had called a lockdown a last resort, but it was left with no alternative to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed. The new lockdown is due to start on Tuesday and end on Monday, Dec. 7.

“The next close to three weeks, two-and-a-half weeks, will be a very difficult time for us,” Chancellor Sebastian Kurz told a news conference.

The current nighttime curfew will become an all-day requirement to stay at home, with only some exceptions such as for shopping or exercise. Working from home should happen wherever possible, Kurz said, confirming details earlier reported by Reuters.

Non-essential shops will close, as will service providers such as hairdressers. Secondary schools have already switched to distance learning; primary schools and kindergartens will now follow suit but still provide childcare for those who need it.

Again, with Austria, we can’t help but make comparisons to the myth of Adolf Hitler.

They say that Hitler rolled into Austria and took everyone’s freedoms away.

But even according to their own myths, he didn’t lock anyone inside of their houses.

Even in territory that was occupied by the Nazis in the middle of the war, people were allowed to socialize with their neighbors, go to the store, and so on.

You can also of course compare it to the modern myth of Chinese tyranny.

Tyranny in Wuhan, China, fall of 2020. These people are oppressed and you should be grateful for all of the freedoms you have, which include masturbating to gay pornography alone in your house. Next time you’re locked in your house by the government and experiencing the democracy-oriented joys of pornography, remind yourself that in China, pornography is illegal and they actually have to go outside and meet sluts at real life maskless social gatherings (and the sluts aren’t even empowered!).

These people who promote this lockdown say that democracy is freedom, and yet they are engaged in the single most extreme removal of freedom in all of human history.

Their explanation is that it isn’t taking away freedom because they have an explanation. Well, every single government ever has always had an explanation for the things they do to people. Every explanation for any form of tyranny was always more grounded in reality than “because of the coronavirus.”

Compare: remember when they began the mass censorship program? It began with Andrew Anglin. They said that he was uniquely evil, because he made jokes about a dead fat woman that were just too mean. Then, three years later, they were censoring the New York Post for reporting on Hunter Biden’s laptop.

That is the trajectory these coronavirus measures are on. In three years, they will be stripping you of freedoms because you refused to do anal on a tranny that trapped you with its internet profile.

dailystormer.su/austria-kneels-to-new-world-order-with-three-week-forever-lockdown/

Coronavirus 16 Nov 2020 20:17 #2554

• Flare
Paris Police Step Up Controls to Make Sure People Have Authorization Papers to Go Outside

Daily Stormer November 16, 2020

Remember when they used to use that meme with the Nazis saying “papers please?”

It was like this big anti-German meme when I was a child that the Nazis were evil because, among other things, they made you show papers to travel.

Of course, that was in the middle of a gigantic war. And they didn’t make you show papers to travel to the grocery store.

Reuters:

French police stepped up controls in Paris over the weekend to ensure residents were complying with strict lockdown rules imposed to curb the spread of COVID-19, amid signs that some people were breaching them.

Prime Minister Jean Castex has said people are not abiding by the rules as strictly as during the first lockdown back in the spring.

Police had to break up an illegal party hosting up to 400 people at Joinville-Le-Pont near Paris early on Saturday.

Under the lockdown, in force since the end of October, people must stay indoors apart from trips to buy food or other essential goods, or for a brief hour of exercise. They must also carry signed documents to justify why they are outside.

Police were checking motorists travelling through the Bois de Boulogne in western Paris to make sure they had the necessary signed documents and were wearing masks, as required by the law.

A French landscape gardener who gave his name as Jules said he had noticed a pick-up in police controls.

“I find there were a lot of checks during the first lockdown, while it has been light in terms of checks in the beginning of this one, to be honest,” said Jules, who was checked while out on his moped.

“However, I did notice that checks have been tightened over the past three days.”

Jules had his papers in order but construction worker Stephane was not so lucky. He had forgotten to download the necessary form onto his mobile phone to explain why he was out on his moped and so was handed a 135 euro ($169) fine.

Obviously, fewer and fewer people are going to believe in this as the hoax goes on. In Paris, virtually everyone has already had the disease, so it just isn’t believable that it is as deadly as they’re trying to claim. No one who has had it and barely got a sniffle is going to believe this nonsense.

Furthermore, the longer it goes without anyone you know dying from it, the less believable it becomes. And at this point, most people know someone who died of cancer or a heart attack or whatever who was recorded by the government as having died from coronavirus.

Point being: although there will always be a core of true believers that will just slavishly follow every order of the government, as this goes on, the government is going to require more and more brutal tactics to get people to comply. Obviously, however, that is all part of the plan. This is all just psychological training to get you to accept absurd, cartoonish levels of tyranny.

dailystormer.su/paris-police-step-up-controls-to-make-sure-people-have-authorization-papers-to-go-outside/

Coronavirus 16 Nov 2020 22:56 #2555

• Flare
Texas: 25,000 People Line Up for Food Bank Handouts

Andrew Anglin November 16, 2020

Yes, we’ve completely collapsed the economy, and even as we are printing trillions of dollars to keep it afloat, masses of people are already on the verge of starvation.

But think about the alternative: coronavirus could have ravaged us.

This deadly virus only has a 99.97% survival rate.

No matter how many people have their lives destroyed, no matter how many die, we had to stop people from getting infected with this mild flu virus.

We simply had no other choice.

CNN:
Thousands of people lined up for groceries at a food bank distribution event in Dallas, Texas, this weekend, with organizers saying the Covid-19 pandemic has increased need in the city.

North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) distributed more than 600,000 pounds of food for about 25,000 people on Saturday, according to spokeswoman Anna Kurian. There were 7,280 turkeys distributed to families, Kurian told CNN.

Photos provided by NTFB show thousands of cars lined up for NTFB’s Drive-Thru Mobile Pantry at Fair Park. Kurian said the need for food “has certainly increased” with the pandemic, with Texas last week becoming the first US state to report 1 million cases of coronavirus.

“Forty percent of the folks coming through our partners doors are doing so for the first time,” she said.

“I see blessings coming to us cause we all struggling. And I appreciate North Texas helping us out,” Dallas resident Samantha Woods told CNN affiliate KTVT as she waited in her vehicle.

“It really is amazing and I thank God that I was able to get in the line this morning.”

The way they attempt to tie this economic collapse to the virus itself is truly incredible – “the economy of Texas is collapsing especially bad because of these 1,000,000 alleged cases. The virus infected the dollar bills.”

The economy collapsed because of a lockdown, not because of a virus.

Understand me: the economic collapse has not even begun to begin.

They are printing trillions of dollars to keep this system afloat, and it is impossible for that to go on indefinitely.

It’s possible that they’ll be able to stretch the collapse out over a couple of years, it’s possible that the bottom will just fall out all of a sudden at any point. I’m not an economist, I don’t have an expert opinion, and I’ve read many expert opinions, and talked personally to a lot of experts, and there is no clear consensus on how the collapse will happen.

What there is a consensus on is that we are far past the point of no return. We are entering now into an entirely new economic system, where there will not be small businesses, there will not be a middle class. There will only be massive corporations, controlled by a tiny ruling class, and a massive, virtually starving underclass.

That is the future that the response to this virus has created, and there is no possible way to avoid that now.

What they are doing is tying the coronavirus lockdown measures to the economic collapse, so that basically, your quality of living is falling in two separate ways at the same time that are experienced as the same tragedy. Your social life is being destroyed, your psychological health is being wrecked, at the same time, you are losing your economic status.

If you are reading this, you are very lucky, because you have the opportunity to prepare for this. Most people are completely uninformed, because the media is telling them that this is all going to bounce back next year. I don’t know why they believe that, because they see all of these small businesses going under, and I don’t know how anyone could believe that this network could be recreated when all of that wealth is being transferred to billionaires. I guess they will believe anything.

What I advise you to do is move out of the cities. You can still commute to work if you live an hour or less outside of the city, and you will still save a lot of money, even if you include the time you spend driving as being worth whatever your hourly wage is.

In all likelihood, by this time next year, you will not have a job anyway, and you will be a lot better off in a rural area. As I’ve said over and over, you’re going to be better off in a rural area anyway.

I know many readers are teenagers that still live with their parents, and I know you can’t do that. I don’t want you to badger your parents about this, as that will not help anything. I’ve thought about what I think teenagers should do, and I haven’t really figured it out. Right now, you’re doing something heroic if you just stay off drugs and stay fit.

We’re going to make it through this. But it’s not going to be easy.

If we can push for secession, that is going to change things, as a real American nation, run by actual Americans, wouldn’t allow this domination by corporate billionaires and a socialist state. So, that’s something we all need to keep in the front of our minds if this Trump election doesn’t work out for us. It’s not a panacea, but it is the solution to everything.

dailystormer.su/texas-25000-people-line-up-for-food-bank-handouts/

Coronavirus 17 Nov 2020 12:44 #2556

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2020 13:01 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 18 Nov 2020 01:36 #2557

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Just seen this interesting news item today, it seems ordinary mouthwash can zap Covid if its got an ingredient called CPC in it, so i've just ordered a couple of bottles from Amazon..:)

Coronavirus 18 Nov 2020 11:55 #2558

• Frothy
  • Released
Hong Kong schools report 71 respiratory infection outbreaks in three days, even as the flu season is far from near

www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3109279/hong-kong-schools-report-71-respiratory-infection
Oh joy....
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2020 12:09 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 18 Nov 2020 21:05 #2559

• Flare

Germany Wants To Avoid “Yo-Yo Shutdown” Of Economy With 4-5 Months Of “Severe” Lockdown

November 17, 2020 renegade

By Tyler Durden

Germany is among the latest large European countries to reimpose COVID-19 restrictions nationwide, alongside France, Germany and the UK as cases rise across the continent.

While this has included shutting down pubs, restaurants, cafes and potentially crowded night venues, the latest restrictions stopped short of school closures or retail outlets. German officials are now signaling to the public that they should brace for more months of “severe” measures to curb the surge in cases, according to Reuters on Sunday:

Germans should brace for another 4-5 months of severe measures to halt the rise in coronavirus infections and should not expect the current rules to be eased quickly, Economy Minister Peter Altmaier told weekly Bild am Sonntag.

Germany’s economy minister said the nation should be prepared for a months-long lockdown period to address surging coronavirus caseloads.

Describing that “we’re not out of the woods yet” Altmaier further emphasized that Berlin wants to avoid a “yo-yo shutdown” with the economy “constantly opening and closing”.

“If we don’t want days with 50,000 new infections, as was the case in France a few weeks ago, we must see through this and not constantly speculate about which measures can be relaxed again,” he told a German newspaper over the weekend.

“All countries that lifted their restrictions too early have so far paid a high price in terms of human lives lost,” he added.

Last week Chancellor Angela Merkel warned that Germans can expect a “more severe” outbreak during the second wave. “As it was the case with the Spanish flu, we now also have to expect that the second wave will be more severe,” she said Wednesday.

As of Sunday Germany is on the cusp of surpassing 800,000 confirmed infections, including over 12,500 deaths, making it the 13th most infected country globally.

Source: Zero Hedge

Image: Pixabay

www.renegadetribune.com/germany-wants-to-avoid-yo-yo-shutdown-of-economy-with-4-5-months-of-severe-lockdown/

Coronavirus 19 Nov 2020 11:31 #2560

• Frothy
  • Released
I've come to the uneducated conclusion that the virus isn't SARS

SARS is defined as being severe, acute, and respiratory... but in the majority of cases it isn't.. So it's only the people who require medical intervention for their breathing that have SARS.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2020 11:33 by Frothy.