Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2020 10:47 #281

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti, Truthspoon

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2020 19:45 #282

• Flare

Dr. Francis Boyle: Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

February 7, 2020 renegade

Dr. Francis Boyle, a law professor who drafted the the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act, recently shared his thoughts about the Coronavirus.

It appears that the Coronavirus that we are dealing with here is an offensive biological warfare weapon that leaked…I’m not saying it was done deliberately…I’m afraid that’s what we are dealing with today.

www.renegadetribune.com/dr-francis-boyle-wuhan-coronavirus-is-an-offensive-biological-warfare-weapon/

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2020 22:30 #283

• sketti
Flare wrote:

because of some things which went on in the past...

Probably :D ... but it's ok, my thick skin hasn't got any thinner so I'm good :cool:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2020 22:32 by sketti.

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2020 22:42 #284

• sketti
Whether this is a man made biological weapon or a virus that came from an animal, is at this point in my opinion irrelevant. It's nasty and it's spreading.

The real story of what's happening in China.

ɥʇnɹ*ʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ / Part 1

ɥʇnɹ*ʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ / Part 2

ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ / Part 3

ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ / Part 4
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2020 23:31 by sketti. Reason: part 4

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2020 22:44 #285

• sketti

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2020 23:52 #286

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Ying tong ying tong yin tong yin tong ton ying ton yiddle I po.
Hello Sketti.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 00:10 #287

• sketti
Hey interior... missed me? :D

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 11:48 #288

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
sketti wrote:

Yeah, I'll aim lower next time... :joker:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 13:14 #289

• Grolongo
After all the times they cried wolf with Ebola, swine flu, SARS etc and now no one is paying attention as this one sneaks upon us

Many of you are underestimating the severity of the situation. Let me give you some context before I move on to some more important topics

This is an article from 27th April 2018. Will highlight the most important parts

The likelihood that such a disease will appear continues to rise. New pathogens emerge all the time as the world population increases and humanity encroaches on wild environments. It’s becoming easier and easier for individual people or small groups to create weaponized diseases that could spread like wildfire around the globe.

According to Gates, a small non-state actor could build an even deadlier form of smallpox in a lab.

“In the case of biological threats, that sense of urgency is lacking,” he said. “The world needs to prepare for pandemics in the same serious way it prepares for war.”

There needs to be better communication between militaries and governments to help coordinate responses, Gates said. And he thinks governments need ways to quickly enlist the help of the private sector when it comes to developing technology and tools to fight an emerging deadly disease.

www.businessinsider.nl/bill-gates-warns-the-next-pandemic-disease-is-coming-2018-4?international=true&r=US

On the 4th of November 2019( 1.5 months before the outbreak), the ppl behind event 201 post a video called: event 201 pandemic exercise, the highlights, discussing a possible coronaoutbreak where:

- 65 million ppl die
- Governments all over the world will try to stop it but fail miserably, the only solution to this problem is mandatory vaccination and to surrender all sovereignty to the UN
- Internet freedom needs to be restricted, so they can stop misinformation and conspiracy theories ( will address this later on more in debt )
- They even discuss implementing Marshall law
- New economic crises, stock markets losing 50- to 60%, worldwide panic

For those who have not seen it please watch it, have not seen predictive programming this accurate in a long time

This is only a summary but they uploaded many more vids on youtube, all worth watching

The main sponsors of event 201 are :

- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of public health
- World economic forum
- Bill and Milinda Gates foundation
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti, Flare

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 13:41 #290

• Grolongo
Who are the ppl behind the World Health Organisation?

The Global guardian of public health

The United Nations, since its inception, has been actively involved in promoting and protecting health worldwide. Leading that effort within the UN system is the World Health Organization (WHO)

www.un.org/en/sections/issues-depth/health/index.html

Who is Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus?

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (Ge'ez: ቴዎድሮስ አድሓኖም ገብረኢየሱስ; born March 3, 1965) is an Ethiopian politician, academic, and public-health authority who has been Director-General of the World Health Organization since 2017. ... Tedros joined the Ministry of Health in 1986, after graduating from the University of Asmara.

Why is he a controversial figure?

Candidate to Lead the W.H.O. Accused of Covering Up Epidemics

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus in 2016. He has been accused of covering up cholera outbreaks by an associate of a rival for the World Health Organization director-general.Credit...

www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/health/candidate-who-director-general-ethiopia-cholera-outbreaks.html

The guy who covered up outbreaks in the past is now one of the leading figures within the WHO. Despite calling this a global epidemic the WHO does not impose restrictions on traveling and trade

It's like they want the virus to spread all across the globe
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 14:11 #291

• Grolongo
Why you can not trust the Chinese numbers

Them being a filthy communist should be reason enough to distrust every word. But if that isnt enough for you please do watch this vid

Before I do, I just want everybody the know that the makers of this video are not conspiracy theorists. They are western entrepreneurs who lived in China for more than a decade, have Chinese wives. While they moved back to the west, they still have many contacts in mainland China. So there is no agenda being pushed

A short summary of the vid for those who dont have the time watching the whole thing :

- Only 1% of the infected ppl ends up in the hospital. If you die outside the hospital your case wont be registered
- If you suffer from some kind of heart condition and you have corona on top of that. The medical staff will register your death as failed heart condition
- Everywhere in China, there is a shortage of testing kits, only fuels the speculation that the actual number is much higher than being reported
- The hospitals are so overcrowded that they need to reject ppl on a regular basis

Last Edit: 09 Feb 2020 14:20 by Grolongo.

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 14:16 #292

• Flare
^ Good stuff Grolongo.

Good to have you back on the board.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 14:19 #293

• Grolongo
These kinds of articles only confirm what many ppl suspect

Coronavirus Outbreak in China 'Much Worse' than Officially Reported, Claim Wuhan Residents

www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-china-outbreak-epidemic-wuhan-1485354

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 15:07 #294

• Grolongo
- Internet freedom needs to be restricted, so they can stop misinformation and conspiracy theories ( will address this later on more in debt )

Speaking of misinformation and conspiracy theories, here are some mainstream articles addressing the matter :

Coronavirus Is Spreading — And So Are the Hoaxes and Conspiracy Theories Around It

www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/coronavirus-china-bat-patent-conspiracy-theory-942416/

Social Media Posts Spread Bogus Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory

www.factcheck.org/2020/01/social-media-posts-spread-bogus-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory/

How to Misinform Yourself About the Coronavirus

Even if you avoid the conspiracy theories, tweeting through a global emergency is messy, context-free, and disorienting.

www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2020/01/china-coronavirus-twitter/605644/

Coronavirus: The truth about the conspiracy theories and fake news on China’s outbreak

www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/coronavirus-the-truth-about-the-conspiracy-theories-and-fake-news-on-chinas-outbreak/ar-BBZrzM7

Coronavirus CONSPIRACY theories send internet into meltdown as 41 dead and 1,400 infected

www.express.co.uk/news/world/1233431/coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-Facebook-twitter-china-wuhan-death-toll-UK-cases

Wild coronavirus conspiracy theories are circulating online

metro.co.uk/2020/01/30/caused-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-12150949/

Coronavirus conspiracy theories are flooding Facebook and Twitter, despite promises of a crackdown

www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/01/30/russian-bioweapon-us-plot-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-flooding/

Coronavirus Misinformation Is Spreading All Over Social Media

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-29/coronavirus-misinformation-is-incubating-all-over-social-media

Could post a lot more articles but you get the picture

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 15:18 #295

• Grolongo
More on internet censorship

The secretary-general of the WHO, Tedros Abhanom Ghebreyesus, gave a press conference yesterday, where he called tech giants to do more to censor misinformation

There have been talks with Facebook, Google, Tencent, Badoo, Twitter, Wayboo and more companies. The WHO is asking to filter out misinformation and to adjust the algorithm so you will be confronted with reliable sources

What is considered reliable info?

Everything coming from the WHO ofc and msn outlets

See for yourself, timestamp is 37.48

I tried to search for conspiracy theories on youtube, most of the suggestion where videos from the msm. If you threw every page and look long enough you can fiend some search results with real conspiracies. But these channels have like 150 subs and 20 views

Similair thing happened when I tried to fiend videos from china on twitter . Was flooded with msm garbage
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2020 18:54 by Grolongo.

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 17:52 #296

• Flare
^ Yea... personally I have no clue what to believe on this matter anymore...

Coronavirus 09 Feb 2020 23:44 #297

• sketti
Lux Interior wrote:
sketti wrote:

Yeah, I'll aim lower next time... :joker:

I'd expect nothing less :P

Coronavirus 10 Feb 2020 13:41 #298

• Grolongo
Flare wrote:
^ Yea... personally I have no clue what to believe on this matter anymore...

When the swine flu, bird flu, sars, ebola story broke out. The media were hyping up the story. Telling us, this is the end, we are all gonna die

This time however the media coverage is much different. They are trying to do everything within their power to downplay it by pushing the: It's just a flu bro, don't worry about it, narrative

Much praise for China from various msm outlets. Feeding us fables how open and transparent they are, how they got everything under control. When you watch a few dozen vids from China, posted by the ppl themselves, you will know that they dont have it under control, they lie about the numbers and that China right now is in a state of chaos

Also, what I have noticed is this other narrative being pushed. While the coronavirus is bad, the real threat is racism. How racist it is to close the borders, avoid Chinese ppl , refuse planes landing from Wuhan. This is not from one lunatic working at Buzzfeed but I have seen multiple articles spewing the same nonsense

When the MSM is saying not too panic, all alarm bells should go off :chuckle:

That and the big tech doing everything to censor truthful content, they did not feel the need to do this when the other outbreaks where happing but they do now

Coronavirus 10 Feb 2020 13:53 #299

• Grolongo
Fiend, it fascinating how similar the narrative, regarding the coronavirus, is today when you compare it with the Spanish flu from 1918

Last Edit: 10 Feb 2020 14:18 by Grolongo.

Coronavirus 10 Feb 2020 14:33 #300

• Grolongo
Why you should be worried

-Chinese expert Zhong Nan-Shan led a research on the clinical traits of the coronavirus and concluded that the incubation period of the virus can go from 3 days to as long as 24 days. Previously, the longest incubation period was believed to be 14 days.

-German scientist predict coronavirus may live up to nine days on surfaces

www.forbes.com/sites/victoriaforster/2020/02/09/scientists-predict-coronavirus-may-live-for-up-to-nine-days-on-surfaces/#6929e4b514e3

-Japanese scientist discovers only half of the patients show symptoms of coronavirus. Meaning even if you close all borders, scan every arrival for symptoms, there is no way to stop this outbreak

- Coronavirus: Wuhan crematoriums burning '100 bodies a day' casting doubt on the official death toll of nearly 500

meaww.com/wuhan-crematoriums-burning-100-bodies-day-official-coronavirus-death-toll-remains-500
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti