Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 17 Jan 2021 11:27 #2941

• Frothy
  • Released

i.ibb.co/Hz6zV4V/vaccine-deaths.png

According to that covid19 vaccine deaths are 85x deaths of the seasonal flu vaccine.
Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Kevin W. McCairn Ph.D.
@KevinMccairn
This is why you do not, through nanotech, induce the human body to create a spike protein that is neurotoxin being synonymous with Rabies and having regions that induce prion-genesis.
youtube.com/watch?v=aSuq01VIEns&ab_channel=KevinW.McCairnPh.D.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2021 11:37 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 08:42 #2942

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
and you believe this total crap - :sokay:

Nothing has been isolated - it's phony coroni - :thdown:

but regarding the scamdemic vax with all the positive msm reports about it's efficacy that's not good enough for you - :noway:

Your a monumental HYPOCRITE -
SO perhaps you have been listening - ( but I doubt it - they told you to hate Wakefield yrs ago ) and I reckon your already vaccine damaged .

Dr. Andrew Wakefield concisely explains what an 'mRNA' injection is and why it isn't really a "vaccine" as the people are being told. He also covers the psychology of the lab scientists and the corporate pharmaceutical robbery-

Last Edit: 18 Jan 2021 11:37 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 11:48 #2943

• Frothy
  • Released
Lizzy wrote:
Frothy wrote:
and you believe this total crap - :sokay:

Nothing has been isolated - it's phony coroni - :thdown:

but regarding the scamdemic vax with all the positive msm reports about it's efficacy that's not good enough for you - :noway:

Your a monumental HYPOCRITE -
SO perhaps you have been listening - ( but I doubt it - they told you to hate Wakefield yrs ago ) and I reckon your already vaccine damaged .

Dr. Andrew Wakefield concisely explains what an 'mRNA' injection is and why it isn't really a "vaccine" as the people are being told. He also covers the psychology of the lab scientists and the corporate pharmaceutical robbery-

Crank

''Nothing has been isolated''

The studies have been done and papers submitted, I already listed some of them in this thread.

You simply do not comprehend the science.

Stick to Wakeman though, he's your pied piper of fictive reality.

You bring a whole new level of idiocy forward.

The only thing you're right about is that the mRNA vaccine isn't a vaccine in the traditional sense, but there is no evidence that it is a irreversible genetic modification.

If you're trying to win a 'whose got the most cranky conspiracy theory competition' well done, have a gold star, ask Flare to pin it to your chest.

(((cranky theories)))
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2021 12:09 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 12:18 #2944

• Frothy
  • Released
Covid-19 Vaccines Can’t Alter Your DNA, Here’s Why

www.forbes.com/sites/victoriaforster/2021/01/11/covid-19-vaccines-cant-alter-your-dna-heres-why/?sh=4ae867e32491

Oh no I forgot ''all media and science is lies unless it agrees with my cranky notions''.

You Lizzy are either very poorly informed or an idiot, I lean towards you being, both.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2021 12:19 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 12:42 #2945

• Frothy
  • Released

We are in the midst of a biological war, and some 'trruthers' are pretending it doesn't exist.

Dr Lee Merrit has more or less nailed it, but I don't agree with everything she has to say,
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 13:25 #2946

• Frothy
  • Released
Lizzy et al are in a state of perceptual blindness, they simply can not see we're under attack by a lab leaked/bio-weapon pathogen.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 17:56 #2947

• Flare
Frothy wrote:

We are in the midst of a biological war, and some 'trruthers' are pretending it doesn't exist.

Dr Lee Merrit has more or less nailed it, but I don't agree with everything she has to say,

Nobody is dying drama-queen.

You literally are the only one on the board here claiming it's real... so I suggest you should take a good long look in the mirror and wonder what is wrong with you.

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 22:24 #2948

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.bitchute.com/video/MGhequG21IPG/ Another victim of the scam=demic.

Coronavirus 18 Jan 2021 23:26 #2949

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 01:02 #2950

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare
Nobody is dying drama-queen.

All there is left to say is you're an idiot.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 07:54 #2951

• Frothy
  • Released
A biological agent has been released by Communist China and the one who spends his time crying about Communism on the boards here is in denial, he's simply too stupid to see it. Too busy repeating Andrew Anglin like a good little idiot.

It's a bit like that story when the natives of the Caribbean islands suffered perceptual blindness and could not see the ships of Columbus that came to conquer them. Flare et al can not see this weapon in action.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2021 08:00 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 10:06 #2952

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
A biological agent has been released by Communist China and the one who spends his time crying about Communism on the boards here is in denial, he's simply too stupid to see it. Too busy repeating Andrew Anglin like a good little idiot.

It's a bit like that story when the natives of the Caribbean islands suffered perceptual blindness and could not see the ships of Columbus that came to conquer them. Flare et al can not see this weapon in action.

Huge crowds celebrate New Year in Wuhan, China

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 10:39 #2953

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
A biological agent has been released by Communist China

You actually believe that? ... I guess you do.

You are sounding like Zio-Trump with his Chy-na flu rhetoric.

How do you know you have not been led down the garden path son?

Western govts and elite sure love this "china" flu... its been a great excuse to restrict freedoms and sell us out completely to big-pharma too.

Meanwhile...in Chy-na ...

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 10:46 #2954

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 10:56 #2955

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
@Frothy
What makes you so certain it's a bio-weapon? I'm not discounting it at all, it's been very effective when taken alongside massive doses of propaganda and fear mongering.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 11:03 #2956

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
A biological agent has been released by Communist China

You actually believe that? ... I guess you do.

You are sounding like Zio-Trump with his Chy-na flu rhetoric.

How do you know you have not been led down the garden path son?

Western govts and elite sure love this "china" flu... its been a great excuse to restrict freedoms and sell us out completely to big-pharma too.

Meanwhile...in Chy-na ...

It's been inspected by lots of independent scientists from around the world, they agree there are neurotoxin inserts on the spike protein cleavage site.

It's called Gain of Function (research) when viruses are adapted.

For the best part coronaviruses aren't serious, ie the common cold is one of them, but they are highly transmissible due to being transfected from particles in the air as well as surfaces. This coronavirus known as SARS COV-2 has been weaponised, it's not just the flu.

Why do you think people lose there sense of smell and taste? It's because the virus has entered their brains. I'm not doing an anti ching chong Steve Bannon thing, rather I look at the independent research on the virus.

It's ridiculous to pretend it doesn't exist, scientists have analysed and researched it from places all all over the world. I don't mean the WHO but independent science, the ms science is still pretending the virus has a zoonotic origin but they don't have the specific link (animal species) between bats and humans. That is because the link is a laboratory programme and not an animal at all.

Don't just take my word for it, look yourself a little deeper than David icke or Andrew Anglin eh.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2021 11:08 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 11:06 #2957

• Frothy
  • Released
Lux Interior wrote:
@Frothy
What makes you so certain it's a bio-weapon? I'm not discounting it at all, it's been very effective when taken alongside massive doses of propaganda and fear mongering.

yurideigin.medium.com/lab-made-cov2-genealogy-through-the-lens-of-gain-of-function-research-f96dd7413748

The chances of the inserts on the spike protein cleavage site being of natural origin are less than of them being done in a laboratory.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2021 11:28 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 11:34 #2958

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Don't just take my word for it, look yourself a little deeper than David icke or Andrew Anglin eh.

I have read a number of your posts about it... and I know about the gain of function research etc etc (for example it was being done in the USA and moved to wuhan, little weasel Faucini was involved in funding etc)

We would have to be trusting these other scientists assertions though that it is man made.

I see the average age of death here is approx 4 years higher than the average life expectancy... its much the same in other places and the majority of "covid deaths" occur in people with co-morbidities.

Doesnt seem like a killer virus to me... but the elite and their politician lackeys will NEVER run out of old people that die.. so they have a never ending supply of "corona" deaths.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 11:49 #2959

• Frothy
  • Released
Abstract
SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) has been identified as the causal agent of a new emerging disease: severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Its spike protein S2 is responsible for mediating fusion of viral and cellular membrane. In this study, we modeled the D structure of S2 subunit and compared this model with the core structure of gp41 from HIV-1. We found that SARS-CoV S2 and gp41 share the same two α helices, suggesting that the two viruses could follow an analogous membrane fusion mechanism. Further ligand-binding analysis showed that two inhibitors GGL and D-peptide from HIV-1 gp41 may serve as inhibitors for SARS-CoV entry
www.researchgate.net/publication/244271576_Structural_similarity_between_HIV1_gp41_and_SARS-CoV_S2_proteins_suggests_an_analogous_membrane_fusion_mechanism

@novum, there are lots of such papers about similarities and inserts.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2021 11:50 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 19 Jan 2021 11:58 #2960

• Frothy
  • Released
We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature. This work provides yet unknown insights on 2019-nCoV and sheds light on the evolution and pathogenicity of this virus with important implications for diagnosis of this virus.
www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag

There are also studies finding neurotoxin inserts similar to rabies and snake venom ones, I'll see if I can find any again later
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2021 12:32 by Frothy.