Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 06 Feb 2021 15:06 #3101

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Flare wrote:
The only jew I would trust is when he trashes other jews and hails Hitler.

That's a shame because there are good Jews out there who simply haven't researched the Holocaust, Fascism, or Hitler alternative history.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 06 Feb 2021 15:33 #3102

• Flare
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
The only jew I would trust is when he trashes other jews and hails Hitler.

That's a shame because there are good Jews out there who simply haven't researched the Holocaust, Fascism, or Hitler alternative history.

I know... one of my former best mates whom I knew for 14 years was a (part) jew.

Friendship ended a short while after I got redpilled on Adolf Hitler.

Coronavirus 06 Feb 2021 21:53 #3103

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The technocrats are now getting to the pointy end of their covid agenda, with controlled opposition sky news promoting it.

Folks we are now just one step away from proof of vax or denied entry/service/travel. Im adamant this is one of the main agendas behind pushing everything covid, it is what this thing has been about from the get go... getting a needle into everyone 2x a year forever.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2021 21:54 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, MrAnderson

Coronavirus 06 Feb 2021 22:52 #3104

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
novum wrote:
The technocrats are now getting to the pointy end of their covid agenda, with controlled opposition sky news promoting it.

Folks we are now just one step away from proof of vax or denied entry/service/travel. Im adamant this is one of the main agendas behind pushing everything covid, it is what this thing has been about from the get go... getting a needle into everyone 2x a year forever.
<iframe width="640" height="375" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2hDb6V1cWBU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Id rather die in a fire than let them change my DNA
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 05:22 #3105

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Once were the Living (Documentary by Spacebusters)
odysee.com/@TruthHertz:2/onceweretheliving:9

00:10 seconds in. 'live' fibers inside the 'cotton' swabs of the covid testing kits
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2021 05:30 by annabelle.

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 12:29 #3106

• novum
  • Platinum Member
COVID-19: Tackling hesitancy and mistrust in the vaccine

Sophy Ridge takes a closer look at the reluctance of some BAME Britons to take part in the coronavirus vaccine programme.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 12:36 #3107

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Id rather die in a fire than let them change my DNA

It is my understanding there are only 2 countries not letting its citizens out at all.. Australia, and North Korea.

Most Australians are supportive of the current situation, and of government. Its not a very freedom loving place. I dont see much resistance here.

So with this vaccine, basically, im fucked here. Im going to pay for the mentality in this country as resistance will be miniscule.

Either sit at home, do nothing, go nowhere, or get it forever 2x a year.

Only other option is get it and try get the fuck out permanently and leave this prison behind for a lesser prison elsewhere.. so I dont have to keep getting it ongoing.

The politicians here have now said you will 100 percent have to get it to go abroad... see one of the snakes at the 30 second mark...

They are also pushing for it just so you can go into a govt building, and even private businesses like pubs, clubs, sporting events and more.

Meanwhile the UK isnt mandating it... not yet anyway...

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain will not introduce COVID-19 vaccine passports, but people will be able to seek proof from their doctor if needed for travel to other countries, vaccine deployment minister Nadhim Zahawi said on Sunday.

www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/britain-will-not-introduce-covid-19-vaccine-passports/ar-BB1dsFDz?ocid=st

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 07 Feb 2021 12:45 by novum.

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 17:36 #3108

• Flare
novum wrote:
They are also pushing for it just so you can go into a govt building, and even private businesses like pubs, clubs, sporting events and more.

Meanwhile the UK isnt mandating it... not yet anyway...

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain will not introduce COVID-19 vaccine passports, but people will be able to seek proof from their doctor if needed for travel to other countries, vaccine deployment minister Nadhim Zahawi said on Sunday.

www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/britain-will-not-introduce-covid-19-vaccine-passports/ar-BB1dsFDz?ocid=st

Last week it was in the news that they want to give companies the rights here to demand from people to have a vaccination passport.

Which would mean that employers could demand it from their employees... which goes against our constitution, as it's literally written in there (article 11) that people have the right to remain 'untouched' and should be able to decide for themselves wether they want surgery or medicine or not.

So I wonder how they'll be working their way around that.

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 21:25 #3109

• Flare
Connect Dots wrote:
You are on a campaign to change people's minds about Fascism. You see Fascists as good guys and you may be right.

MUSSOLINI ON EMPIRE, RACE AND JEWS

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 21:52 #3110

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
Last week it was in the news that they want to give companies the rights here to demand from people to have a vaccination passport.

Which would mean that employers could demand it from their employees... which goes against our constitution, as it's literally written in there (article 11) that people have the right to remain 'untouched' and should be able to decide for themselves wether they want surgery or medicine or not.

So I wonder how they'll be working their way around that.

Im sure they will find a way if they want.

Only the people rising up can stop them at this point.

Here people dont rise up so its basically become one of the biggest nanny nations on earth, especially in the cities. Which is why so many would leave to holiday abroad, and one of the reasons they locked the gates on us, so we cant escape.

Im sure barring people from movement is technically a human rights violation also, but the courts are corrupt and serve the powers that be so how can it be fought, it cant. Only mass non compliance would change things.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 22:43 #3111

• Flare
novum wrote:
Im sure they will find a way if they want.

Only the people rising up can stop them at this point.

Here people dont rise up so its basically become one of the biggest nanny nations on earth, especially in the cities. Which is why so many would leave to holiday abroad, and one of the reasons they locked the gates on us, so we cant escape.

Im sure barring people from movement is technically a human rights violation also, but the courts are corrupt and serve the powers that be so how can it be fought, it cant. Only mass non compliance would change things.

We're having a curfew here now from 21:00 - 04:30.

Police is enforcing the fuck out of it and will slap everyone a fine who they catch outside between that timespan.

So far, most ppl don't really mind to stay inside at that time... but that's because it's winter, cold, rainy and dark outside every evening now.

I bet that will change once Spring starts.

Coronavirus 07 Feb 2021 23:25 #3112

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
The scam-demic is satanic. As is the NWO that will come from this scam. They are not political. Spiritual.

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2021 16:36 #3113

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Vatican Vaccine Hotline, How Can I Help You?

by Jon Rappoport

February 8, 2021

Hello, this is the confidential Vatican Vaccine Hotline for Opus Dei members, I’m Bishop Capone. How can I help you?

Yes, this is XXXXXX. I want to verify that the Pope is advising his flock to take the COVID vaccine.

He is.

And the Pope is infallible, correct?

Well, yes. In this case, however, he is expressing his personal opinion.

But that opinion couldn’t contradict God’s wishes.

True. How can I help you, sir?

I plan to receive the vaccine. I know all vaccines carry a risk. Suppose, after I get the shot, I die? How should my family interpret my death?

That’s a complex matter.

I’m a devout family man. I would like my family to believe my death is part of God’s plan. They would take comfort from that. You see, if the Pope wants me to take the shot, and the Pope always speaks in accordance with God’s point of view, then my death would be a positive detail in God’s overall Design.

Yes, I see where you’re going with this. However—

I would be willing to make a sizeable donation to the Church.

Sir, you’re talking about an Indulgence. That practice has been outlawed for centuries. A person can’t buy his way into Heaven.

I’m talking about $150,000.

How much?

Excuse me, I misspoke. I meant $1,500,000.

How much?

Again, I mixed up the numbers. I meant ten million.

That’s very generous, sir.

Bishop Capone, I fully understand that money does not buy a man entry into Heaven. I would intend my gift merely as a sign of my loyalty to God’s Church. And to the Pope.

I understand.

All I’m asking for is a promise that, if I die from the vaccine, the Pope will write a note to my family, assuring them that my death was part of God’s plan, and they should take comfort in that knowledge.

I will make an inquiry, sir. Of course, we’ll need a few details from you. Verification of your identity, recent bank statements, tax returns, that sort of thing.

No problem, Bishop. My secretary can forward all that information to you. While I have you on the line, I wanted to ask you about another matter.

What other matter?

I know the Church is major landholder. I assume you’re tracking property values across the planet. In this time of the lockdowns, those values are dropping precipitously. My companies are interested in purchasing what we call distressed assets. Especially, land. It would help us considerably if we had access to a comprehensive list of potential acquisitions. We would appreciate any assistance you could give us.

How much did you say you’re willing to donate to the Church?

We can arrange the gift in several ways. For example, suppose from your list of prime distressed assets, we purchase a hundred items. We lay out seven billion dollars in all. I would be prepared to donate 4.56 percent of that to the Church.

4.56 seems rather low. I’d be thinking more in the area of 12 percent.

I could go 6.2.

Ten.

Eight. Anything more than eight would constitute an unconscionable burden. And for that eight, we would expect the Church to provide assistance. Recommendations to the sellers of distressed land to give us special consideration.

Let’s call it nine percent.

All right. Because it’s the Church, nine.

I’ll kick your proposal upstairs, sir. See how it flies. Meanwhile, I’m going to put you on hold and transfer this call to our Security and Banking Division. They’ll take your information and do a quick preliminary background check. By the way, our construction companies are operating at full strength. It’s possible we can negotiate a deal to build out structures on the properties you purchase.

Interesting. What sorts of structures?

We’re very much into warehouses these days. Storage and shipping areas for all sorts of products that can be ordered online. With the lockdowns, more and more people are buying what they need without having to venture outdoors.

I like it. I’m planning to take the vaccine next week.

Let me ask—are you in good health?

Excellent health. I run four miles every day. And I swim. I had a complete physical a couple of months ago. Passed with flying colors.

Glad to hear it. We would want our partners to remain strong. You might want to check out the official COVID death rates for healthy men in your age group. I have your Opus Dei file in front of me. You’re 46. The death rates are absurdly low. Miniscule.

Are you suggesting I should forget about taking the vaccine?

I’m not a doctor. But do you think God set up the world so that, one day, scientists would EXPERIMENTALLY inject a piece of RNA into eight billion people, on the hypothesis that this RNA would force cells of the body to manufacture a protein that RESEMBLED a protein from SARS-CoV-2…and then the immune system would swing into action and produce a response to THAT mimicking protein…thus preparing the body if and when SARS-CoV-2 actually came along? And the one person on the planet who was most passionate about this whole program was someone named Bill Gates? THIS was God’s Design from the Beginning?

I take your point, Bishop Capone. Thank you.

I word to the wise, pal. And now I’ll transfer your call.

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/08/vatican-vaccine-hotline-how-can-i-help-you/

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2021 17:05 #3114

• Flare

Jerusalema Dance Challenge Insanity Becomes Part Of “The New Normal”

February 7, 2021 HuckleBuck411

Nothing says “The New Normal” like a dance craze to a supposedly spiritual song originating from a black DJ in South Africa and, like a virus, spreading to the boys and girls in blue, healthcare workers, airline personnel, etc. around the world. It just brings such a “warm feeling to my heart” knowing that members of the police, healthcare workers and others who have been enforcing the COVID-19 lock down insanity are being paid to demonstrate their choreographic talents. I’m just a bit skeptical that this, like most fads that come out of nowhere, is actually a grassroots phenomena. The title of the song, the lyrics, the TikTok connection, the cross-racial influence spread to European countries, mask wearing and social distancing participation of the performers, the origin of the challenge starting with authority figures — this dance challenge hits psychologically on many levels.

Here is a video featuring the South African DJ who created the song along with an English translation of some of the lyrics. “It’s taking over the world.”

The following is from a trending HITC article titled “WHAT IS THE JERUSALEMA CHALLENGE? SWISS POLICE CREATE VIRAL DANCE TREND TO BOOST PANDEMIC MORALE!”

“Police in Switzerland recently started the viral Jerusalema Challenge to lift people’s moods during some of the hardest moments of the pandemic.

The challenge sees Swiss officers dancing along to the song Jerusalema by South African DJ Master KG in various locations across the country. Officers began posting the videos online and they instantly went viral.

The hashtag #JerusalemaChallenge is now being used on social media, and a number of other police officers are joining in with the morale-boosting dance trend.”

“After the Swiss Jerusalema Challenge went viral online, the Garda Síochána, who are the national police service of the Republic of Ireland decided to join in with the challenge.

They posted a video on their official Twitter @gaurdainfo on February 2nd that sees a group of officers socially distantly dancing in locations across Ireland.

Alongside the video, they wrote: “We have stepped up to the Swiss police @fedpolCH#JerusalemaChallenge. Gardaí across Ireland answered the call to give the public we serve a lift in these challenging times. #StayTogether #homeStaySafe.”

The video has already had a million views and gone viral on the internet, and the Irish Police have challenged the general public to have a go at the Jerusalema Challenge too.”

Here is the Austrian Airlines version:

How about Romanian firefighters:

Stuttgart Airport:

A Swedish hospital:

German healthcare workers:

Auto makers haven’t passed up the challenge. Here is a Porsche Inter Auto video that includes a robot and a drone:

The dance challenge must include a religious angle. I guess they figure Christ will protect them so they’ve forgone the masks.

The number of videos surrounding this dance challenge is endless, just like the insanity surrounding the “plandemic.” The various angles on the “plandemic” psyop appear to be endless also and will just keep being pushed unless the more rational among us put a stop to it.

www.renegadetribune.com/jerusalema-dance-challenge-insanity-becomes-part-of-the-new-normal/

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2021 18:29 #3115

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
More peer pressure.

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2021 21:20 #3116

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
UK has allowed employers to require employees get vaxxed Hoorah. (not)

Truth is anti-semitic

Coronavirus 08 Feb 2021 21:25 #3117

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.bitchute.com/video/hHgwteRuEWnb/ Video to share w/stubborn fool's sold on TEE_BEE programing.

Coronavirus 10 Feb 2021 18:06 #3118

• Flare
Elton John and Michael Caine Appear in Bizarre Vaccine Propaganda Short

Andrew Anglin February 10, 2021

Apparently, governments are not being totally honest about how many people want the coronavirus vaccine.

They are continuing to release nonstop propaganda trying to tell people it is safe, which is a dead giveaway. The scarcity of the thing appears to also be part of the hype.

The British NHS has released a vaccine propaganda film featuring two of that nation’s most famous old people: Elton John and Michael Caine. They both supposedly get the vaccine in the video, and talk about how totally safe it is.

It’s very creepy the way it is scripted as a humorous affair. I don’t think I’m simply speaking from my own bias when I say it is objectively unfunny, The arc of the 90-second film is thus: Elton John is auditioning to play himself in a coronavirus ad campaign, and he fails the audition, then Michael Caine comes on and he’s auditioning to play himself in a vaccine ad and he does great.

It’s a stupid joke and there are a lot of other things you could have done. But how easy would it have been to have made it that Michael Caine got the role playing Elton John?

It is intended to portray the two old men as lovable old rascals you know from childhood who, just like your silly old granddad, you can trust with your life. Caine tells you: “it doesn’t hurt,” as if you are a little child.

He’s the kindly and gentle old man you know who helped that orphan boy in that classic family film when the sad poor girl was struggling and needed to *checks notes* she needed to get an abortion. He helped her get an abortion before it was legal because he was kind. In that classic family film.

I don’t actually trust celebrities very much.

dailystormer.su/elton-john-and-michael-caine-appear-in-bizarre-vaccine-propaganda-short/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2021 10:09 #3119

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2021 13:56 #3120

• Flare
^ It’s bizarre how the jews managed to turn that quote around and blame it on Hitler or Goebbels to be a liars in the form of: “Tell a lie big enough and the people will believe it.”

While it actually was Hitler explaining how the jews manipulates the masses with such massive lies, that it goes beyond the average human comprehension.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2021 13:57 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum