Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2021 18:00 #3121

• Flare
Yesterday I walked into a gas station, without moutmask of course... and this guy behind the counter, big dude in his mid-thirties, requested me to put a mouthmask on before he could help me.

So I said we're a year into this Corona nonsense now, he is alive, I am alive... so we'll probably survive without a mask I said.

But nope, I had to put the mouthmask on....

So I put my stuff back into the shelves and left without buying anyting.

It's just so ridiculous how people are STILL believing this stuff, like if they could die any moment.

People are so hysterically afraid of death and totally overreacting to this, which is at the most, a mild virus.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2021 18:00 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2021 19:11 #3122

• Flare
Denmark is Making Literal Vaccine Passports (Prototype has a Vaccine Needle on the Front)

Andrew Anglin February 13, 2021

This is a prototype. But Jeez, man. Wow.

Western countries are in the process of developing a system of internal passports – just like the one that they told you was evil in the Soviet Union.

The difference is, that they’re doing it for your own good.

But, you might ask, didn’t the Soviet Union tell the people that the internal passports were for their own good?

The answer of course is yes, they did tell people that. But they were lying because they were evil. The Western system is pure good, as evidenced by the fact that it encourages children to do man-on-man anal.

CNN:

Like many countries around the world, Denmark is desperate to reopen the parts of its economy frozen by the pandemic.

The kingdom of under six million people has become one of the most efficient vaccination distributors in Europe and aims to have offered its whole population a jab by June.

But before that target is reached, there’s pressure for life to get back to normal for Danes already inoculated and to open up borders for Covid-immune travelers from overseas.

Morten Bødskov, Denmark’s acting finance minister, last week raised the prospect of a so-called coronavirus passport being introduced by the end of the month.

“Denmark is still hard hit by the corona pandemic,” he said. “But there are parts of Danish society that need to move forward, and a business community that needs to be able to travel.”

The government has since indicated that a February deadline might be ambitious, but the relatively small Scandinavian country could still become the world’s first to formally embrace the technology to open its borders in this controversial way.

This is how everything has worked so far: some small country does something, and then everyone points to that small country and says “they did this thing – we should all do this thing!”

That is how it is going to go with these vaccine passports.

IMB is also working on a “digital health pass.”

This will be an app on your phone that shows you’ve been vaccinated – and also gives you alerts when it’s time to come get your “booster.” This will likely become the standard, rather than the physical passport, in the long run. Because they want everyone in a digital database, and they want to be able to call you in for more shots whenever they feel like it.

By this time next year, every Western country will be introducing some type of “vaccine passport.”

My advice remains the same: we don’t know what this vaccine is, it is an experimental technology that uses synthetic mRNA to instruct your cells. It is the same technology that is going to be used to change people’s DNA.

- Katie Price’s Fat Retarded Son Hospitalized After Getting Coronavirus Vaccine

- Greece: Woman Paralyzed After Receiving Coronavirus Vaccine

I think it is something that people should not allow to be injected into their bodies.

dailystormer.su/denmark-is-making-literal-vaccine-passports-prototype-as-a-vaccine-needle-on-the-front/
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2021 19:12 by Flare.

Coronavirus 14 Feb 2021 02:40 #3123

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Dr Nevers Mumba in Zambia (think leader of the opposition party?) on the vaccine.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 14 Feb 2021 03:28 #3124

• Flare
annabelle wrote:
Dr Nevers Mumba in Zambia (think leader of the opposition party?) on the vaccine.

Great video.

Comes across as very sincere.

You know we’re living in ********** times when Europe has to get told what’s what Zambia.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2021 03:29 by Flare.

Coronavirus 15 Feb 2021 23:15 #3125

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Israel ramps up vaccinations

Israel has opened vaccine access to the broader community and is incentivising a high uptake by easing restrictions for those who have received the treatment.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Coronavirus 16 Feb 2021 13:28 #3126

• Frothy
  • Released
www.preprints.org/manuscript/202009.0297/v3?utm_source=subscription&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=from

SARS-CoV-2 Infection in the Central Nervous System of a 1-Year-Old Infant Submitted to Complete Autopsy
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 16 Feb 2021 13:54 #3127

• Flare
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2021 13:54 by Flare.

Coronavirus 16 Feb 2021 17:04 #3128

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
“They didn’t isolate the virus,”

by Jon Rappoport

February 16, 2021

The Chinese scientist’s name is Dr. Wu Zunyou. He is the chief epidemiologist at the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. NBC News reporter, Janis Mackey Frayer, conducted a brief interview with Dr. Zunyou on January 23, 2021.

Frayer mentioned that “samples” were taken, a year ago, at the beginning of the “outbreak,” from the infamous Huanan market in Wuhan. She then asked Dr. Zunyou, “Why has the data not been shared?”

He answered, “They didn’t isolate the virus.” He was referring to tissue samples taken from animals sold at the market.

That’s an interesting answer. Why have researchers and scientists claimed SARS-CoV-2 crossed species from animals to humans at that market, when no one ever isolated the virus from samples taken at the market?

The next, and far bigger question, is: When Dr. Zunyou says, “They didn’t isolate the virus,” is he ONLY referring to tissue samples taken from animals at the market? Or does his answer also apply to the first 40 human cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, which were claimed to result from a newly discovered coronavirus?

I’ve queried Dr. Zunyou. We’ll see if he replies.

I’ve spent the last year demonstrating that no one has proved SARS-CoV-2 exists. I’ve also explained why people are dying, why the PCR test is meaningless and useless and deceptive, why the case and death numbers are meaningless, and why the con is being foisted on the global population.

Since the early days of the “pandemic,” many scientists authoring papers have claimed they isolated the virus. However, I’ve explained how, in Orwellian fashion, they torture and twist and reverse the meaning of the word, “isolate,” so it signifies the opposite of what it ACTUALLY means.

I’ve also explained that the so-called genetic sequencing of the virus is another con. It isn’t the result of looking through some sort of cosmic microscope at genes lined up like cars in a supermarket parking lot. It’s a process using a computer program to stitch together DATA— PRESUMED pieces of a virus—based on speculation, bias, pretension, and sheer hype. Rather than science.

Based on no evidence of a new virus, the Chinese regime locked down 50 million citizens. Fairly soon, they lifted the lockdowns and pushed their economy into high gear again.

They provided the model of lockdowns to the West, where elite players—Bill Gates, the CDC, the World Health Organization, the United Nations—praised the Chinese regime and adopted their lockdown strategy; thus wrecking national economies and hundreds of millions of lives.

This is called a COVERT OPERATION. It had nothing to do with science. The operation was based on selling A STORY ABOUT A VIRUS.

For literate people, the word “isolate” indicates: a thing is separated from all other material surrounding it. Very simple. However, for virologists, the word means: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in the lab.” UN-ISOLATED.

Virologists state: The soup consists of the virus, plus human and animal cells, plus (toxic) drugs and chemicals, plus all sorts of other genetic material.

They know the virus is in the soup, because some of the cells are dying. The virus must be killing the cells.

WRONG. The toxic drugs and chemicals could certainly be killing the cells. The cells are also being starved of vital nutrients, and that fact alone could account for cell-death.

There is no isolation. There is no proof a virus is in the soup. There is no proof a virus is killing cells. There is no proof the virus exists.

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/16/they-didnt-isolate-the-virus/

Establishing the truth about the lack of isolation of the virus is key to ending the fake pandemic.

We have to keep pursuing the truth for as long as it takes.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Coronavirus 17 Feb 2021 11:19 #3129

• Flare
This Vaccine Relief Bill is Going to be $2 Trillion. But You Don’t Get $2000.

Andrew Anglin February 16, 2021

$1.9 trillion sure is a lot of money.

Where is all of the money going, I wonder?

Just to Jewish bankers and Indian scam artists, I guess?

Washington Post:

Congressional Democrats will renew their focus this week on passing President Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill, as they face a mid-March deadline when enhanced unemployment benefits expire, if Congress doesn’t act in time.

With former president Donald Trump’s impeachment trial out of the way in the Senate, Democrats are preparing to push the legislation through a few final procedural hoops before an expected floor vote next week in the House. From there, the legislation would go to the Senate.

Biden is participating in a CNN town hall Tuesday night to discuss the coronavirus, the economy and other issues. He is likely to use the opportunity to promote his relief plan, which includes a new round of $1,400 stimulus checks as well as hundreds of billions of dollars for schools, city and state governments, coronavirus testing and vaccine manufacture and distribution.

The proposal would also increase emergency unemployment benefits from $300 to $400 a week and extend them into the fall.

Despite divisions within the House Democratic caucus, Democrats have largely unified behind the legislation. Nine House committees passed their individual portions of the bill last week, fighting back GOP attempts to alter it with dozens of amendments targeting everything from abortion to the minimum wage to the Keystone XL pipeline.

Democrats defeated all the GOP amendments save for one, a relatively minor measure in the Agriculture Committee aimed at compensating farmers impacted by derecho storms last year.

Republicans repeatedly said they were frustrated their views weren’t being considered as Democrats pushed the legislation forward without GOP support. Democrats defended their approach, saying they need to act quickly to inject more money into the health care system and stabilize the economy with millions still out of work.

“Economists, left, right and center, have all embraced a similar position, and that is we have to go big,” House Ways and Means Chairman Richard E. Neal (D-Mass.) said in an interview.

“Trying to spend money on a problem that’s international in scope and not caused by malfeasance or corruption requires a national response,” Neal said.

Is anyone talking about or even thinking at all about the effect that this is going to have on inflation? Or is the assumption just that $1.9 trillion in value will be added to Tesla stock, and then it will all just work out?

I’m starting to wonder if it’s possible that the people running our country are just not really very responsible.

I mean, if the economy was capable of absorbing this amount of new money, and that this is good for the economy, then why weren’t we just doing it all along?

Just so you understand the kind of new money we’re talking about here, let me post some images.

This is one million dollars:

This is 100 million dollars:

This is a billion dollars:

This is a trillion dollars:

We’ve printed about 15 trillion dollars since the coronavirus hoax started. Now we’re printing two trillion more.

And no one knows where this money is going.

You’re not getting it. I’m not getting it.

And it appears to be a secret who is getting it.

Typically, the way things work is when you increase the supply of something, the demand goes down.

What this means, theoretically, is that because demand for the dollar is going to go down, the value is going to go down, which will then mean that things cost more money.

That is good for people who live on debt, because it effectively lessens the amount that they owe.

It’s not good however for people who live on dollars.

It seems like the easier solution, if you cared about society, would have been to just never have a coronavirus hoax in the first place.

But now, what it looks like to me, is that the dollar is going to go into hyper inflation, which will mean that it will become useless.

This would of course provide an excuse for the government to replace our current paper currency with a new digital currency, which would be hooked into a global financial system.

If that was the goal from the beginning, this would all make sense.

Otherwise, the only explanation is that they are insane.

You can figure it out.

I just report the facts.

Related: George Soros: The Man Who Broke the Bank of England

But it’s also possible that AOC is just a big silly dumb-dumb head and Joe Biden is just a doddering old senile fool, and they’re just too gosh darn dumb to know what’s going on.

dailystormer.su/this-vaccine-relief-bill-is-going-to-be-2-trillion-but-you-dont-get-2000/

Coronavirus 18 Feb 2021 15:55 #3130

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Yes, the NY Times exposed the PCR test

by Jon Rappoport

February 18, 2021

As I’ve been telling readers for many months, even if you assume SARS-CoV-2 is real, the test is useful, and the case and death numbers are meaningful, there are vast and crippling internal contradictions within the official portrait of COVID-19.

Currently, I’m focusing on the PCR test and its fatal flaws.

The test is a MAJOR weak point in the enemy’s attack on humanity. If the test falls, the case and death numbers are shown to be wildly false, and the whole pandemic narrative collapses.

I urge readers to spread this information far and wide.

On August 29, 2020, the New York Times published a long article headlined, “Your coronavirus test is positive. Maybe it shouldn’t be.” [1] [2]

Its main message? “The standard [COVID PCR] tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus…Most of these people are not likely to be contagious…”

“In three sets of testing data…compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.”

“On Thursday, the United States recorded 45,604 new coronavirus cases, according to a database maintained by The Times. If the rates of contagiousness in Massachusetts and New York were to apply nationwide, then perhaps only 4,500 of those people may actually need to isolate and submit to contact tracing.”

TAKEAWAY FROM THE Times: Up to 90% of ALL people who have been labeled “COVID cases” are not COVID cases. This fact would downgrade the pandemic to “just another flu season.” And there would be no reason for lockdowns.

Of course, the Times goes on to say the solution to this problem is MORE TESTING. Only a moron would accept that notion.

The enduring message of their article still stands: the PCR test apparatus is a fraud, through and through. It enables the recording of monumentally false case numbers, which are used to declare unnecessary lockdowns and wall-to-wall economic destruction.

Make the truth known.

SOURCES:

[1] nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html

[2] web.archive.org/web/20210217055535/https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/health/coronavirus-testing.html

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/18/yes-the-ny-times-exposed-the-pcr-test/

Coronavirus 18 Feb 2021 18:48 #3131

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
so now a no jab no job idea has surfaced the uk enforced by new employment contracts - though employers could face legal action advise some legal types.

Truth is anti-semitic

Coronavirus 18 Feb 2021 22:17 #3132

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Yes, the NY Times exposed the PCR test – “Currently, I’m focusing on the PCR test and its fatal flaws. The test is a MAJOR weak point in the enemy’s attack on humanity. If the test falls, the case and death numbers are shown to be wildly false, and the whole pandemic narrative collapses. I urge readers to spread this information far and wide.” – Jon Rappoport blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/18/yes-the-ny-times-exposed-the-pcr-test/
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Coronavirus 18 Feb 2021 22:41 #3133

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
so now a no jab no job idea has surfaced the uk enforced by new employment contracts - though employers could face legal action advise some legal types.

I saw a video today (on phone messenger) of a supermarket in Israel; customers needed to show proof of vaccination, or they would get no entry.

Which basically means: no vaccine = no food.

(Obviously in Israel they must be getting placebo vaccines)

Coronavirus 18 Feb 2021 23:42 #3134

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
That is because the average 'folk' have been exposed only to the system put in place by the offspring of the greatest liar of all, the Father of All Lies, their 'father' the devil i.e. Satan.

Coronavirus 19 Feb 2021 21:21 #3135

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

I saw a video today (on phone messenger) of a supermarket in Israel; customers needed to show proof of vaccination, or they would get no entry.

They are pushing the Israel thing hard here, the media going on and on about how many of them have been vaccinated.

All the mainstream media (even the fake right ones like sky jews) are pushing the jab hard now.

And yes we dont know that Israel is getting the same vaccine, how could we know.

The only thing they admitted here on one of them, sky, was that the chicken swingers are reluctant to get it in Israel (the fundie orthodox jews)
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 20 Feb 2021 05:07 #3136

• Frothy
  • Released
The study was completed in January 2021 and initially distributed and discussed in scientific circles. Its publication aims at opening up a wide-ranging conversation, particularly with regard to the ethical aspects of such “gain-of-function” research, which makes pathogens more infectious, dangerous, and fatal for humans. On releasing his study, Prof. Wisendanger explained, “This can no longer only be a matter for a small group of scientists; it is urgent that it becomes a matter of public debate.”
www.uni-hamburg.de/en/newsroom/presse/2021/pm8.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 20 Feb 2021 05:11 #3137

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare

:lolplac:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2021 05:14 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 20 Feb 2021 10:00 #3138

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Nobody is putting any vaccine in me or my family

Not now and not ever

Will

Not

Happen
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 20 Feb 2021 21:49 #3139

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Oz had protests against the vax Saturday in capital cities.

The media was attempting to mock people, saying 'its not mandatory'

But people who still have their own brain (instead of one moulded and turned mushy mush by the media and politicians propaganda) know what is coming.

Chef Pete Evans who has been outspoken about the vax is going to run as a candidate, he had over a million followers on faceberg before being kicked off, he is a well know TV chef here who advocates paleo, keto, and eating healthy, so they already started calling him nuts for that... which is BS , fatties who eat bread and sugar all day arent too bright.

Pete Evans also had products in stores etc, now the corps have pulled his stuff, wont sponsor or hire him anymore etc etc, the usual. He was already getting shit for his great food advice as it didnt align with the elites agendas to have us all fat and sickly... add the corona stuff to that and he's been ostracised ... which to me means he is closer to the truth than anyone else in the media.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, MrAnderson

Coronavirus 21 Feb 2021 09:22 #3140

• Frothy
  • Released
Skip the first 30/35 minutes unless you want to listen to his jazz intro.

JC is a neurobiologist who speaks out about stuff.

Jews LARPing as Nazis