Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 21 Feb 2021 10:28 #3141

• Flare
Lol.

No one believes this Corona crap no more and here we have Frothy trying to prove by tooth and nail that it’s real. :chuckle: :chuckle:

While he doesn’t say a word about all the draconian measures and dangerous vaccinations being rolled out.

This just shows with what kind of a nutcase we’re dealing with.

If he can’t even get this easy hoax sorted out, then he just as well might go posting on a soccer forum in stead.
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2021 10:30 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 00:11 #3142

• Flare
LAB ANALYSIS AT 7 UNIVERSITIES SHOWS NO COVID!

Last Edit: 22 Feb 2021 00:12 by Flare.

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 00:12 #3143

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Australian Open crowds boo vaccine rollout comment :up:

:scheme:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2021 00:13 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, MrAnderson

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 01:53 #3144

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Vatican Threatens to Fire Employees Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccine – “Pope Francis has been a strong proponent of limiting citizens’ rights in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.” – Luis Miguel – THE POPE DOES NOT SUPPORT CHRISTIAN VALUES. HE IS MORE SUPPORTIVE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA THAN GOD’S AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thenewamerican.com/vatican-threatens-to-fire-employees-who-refuse-covid-19-vaccine/ Death to that Harlot 'church' cannot be soon enough.

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 08:58 #3145

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
read today via Sen Robert Kennedy that over 900 deaths as of Feb 12th due to rona vaccine

Thats just the official recorded deaths from the shot

Hundreds of thousands of what they call adverse reactions

And thats just the beginning

If what Ive been reading re : the previous animal tests of mRNA vaccines then there are going to be ALOT of un necessary deaths this year due to this shot

Not good
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 13:44 #3146

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
novum wrote:
Australian Open crowds boo vaccine rollout comment :up:

:scheme:

I'm surprised to see a crowd at all with no social distancing and no masks.

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 14:06 #3147

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
read today via Sen Robert Kennedy that over 900 deaths as of Feb 12th due to rona vaccine

If what Ive been reading re : the previous animal tests of mRNA vaccines then there are going to be ALOT of un necessary deaths this year due to this shot

Not good

Well... I heard it will most likely take many months, or even a couple of years before this vaccine goed into effect.

So what we’re seeing now is the immediate effects... which makes me wonder what the full-scale effects of these vaccines are.

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 21:30 #3148

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Not good

Well... I heard it will most likely take many months, or even a couple of years before this vaccine goed into effect.

So what we’re seeing now is the immediate effects... which makes me wonder what the full-scale effects of these vaccines are.

Yes many months before the animals in the previous tests began to die

And knowing how the govts and media have been lying so far , im inclined to think they will have a nicely timed wave of deaths and blame it on a virus

henrik from red ice showed something the other day that moderna one of the companies making these shots dont even call it a vaccine

they call it a program because thats what its doing

its re programming peoples RNA , and when they have done the exact same thing to animals , they all died which is why its never beeb approved before

People are FUCKED if they get this shot

Coronavirus 22 Feb 2021 22:14 #3149

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont know what the shots will do, but something feels very sinister to me about it all. I have read and watched a lot of things about what it could possibly do to fuck us up, some people say it will be extreme and kill us off, others say sterlize... i'll just say I dont know what they are up to, I just think its not good.

As ive said before, this entire corona deal looks like a classic problem>reaction>solution in order to try and medicate the global population ongoing, forever.

And their frankenstein shit will only get worse as their tech gets better and more refined.

The real pandemic could come about because of the "vaccine".

If there are bad effects from this, maybe it will wake some of the "the government is my friend" types up? Then again maybe not.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 23 Feb 2021 08:23 #3150

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I admit I dont have a crystal ball and cant see the future either

I just know how purely evil the people behind this are

What they are planning is not good and IMO for anyone

They could murder millions and if the media stayed silent people would be none the wiser

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 23 Feb 2021 17:45 #3151

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
PCR test revelations from official literature; they expose their own lies

by Jon Rappoport

February 23, 2021

Here is another article in my series exposing the COVID PCR testing fraud [1]. For purposes of discussion, I’m assuming the virus is real, and the case and death numbers are meaningful. Within that official world, the internal contradictions and lies are huge.

QUICK OVERVIEW

The lockdowns are based on high levels of COVID cases.

“We have so many new cases, we have to lock down.”

This claim is based on the diagnostic PCR test.

The more tests you do, the more positive results come up. A positive result is taken to mean: the person is infected with the virus.

But overwhelmingly, these so-called “infected” people have no symptoms. They are healthy. Nevertheless, each one is called a “COVID case.” This is absurd. [2]

A case should mean the person has clinical symptoms; he is sick.

These people aren’t sick, and there is no indication they will get sick.

So…expand testing, test millions of people, obtain results claiming “infection,” call all these healthy people “cases,” and order lock downs. [3]

This is a straight-out con. The real goal is lockdowns and economic devastation.

Now let’s go to published official literature, and see what it reveals. Spoiler alert: the admitted holes and shortcomings of the test are devastating.

From “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel” [pg 40; pdf pg 41] [4] [4a] [4b]:

“Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms.”

Translation: A positive test doesn’t guarantee that the COVID virus is causing infection at all. And, ahem, reading between the lines, maybe the COVID virus might not be in the patient’s body at all, either.

From the World Health Organization (WHO): “Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) technical guidance: Laboratory testing for 2019-nCoV in humans”:

“Several assays that detect the 2019-nCoV have been and are currently under development, both in-house and commercially. Some assays may detect only the novel virus [COVID] and some may also detect other strains (e.g. SARS-CoV) that are genetically similar.”

Translation: Some PCR tests register positive for types of coronavirus that have nothing to do with COVID—including plain old coronas that cause nothing more than a cold.

The WHO document adds this little piece: “Protocol use limitations: Optional clinical specimens for testing has [have] not yet been validated.”

Translation: We’re not sure which tissue samples to take from the patient, in order for the test to have any validity.

From the FDA: “LabCorp COVID-19 RT-PCR test EUA Summary – December 9, 2020; EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA) SUMMARY COVID-19 RT-PCR TEST (LABORATORY CORPORATION OF AMERICA)” [pg 2]:

“…The SARS-CoV-2RNA [COVID virus] is generally detectable in respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Positive results are indicative of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA; clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine patient infection status…THE AGENT DETECTED MAY NOT BE THE DEFINITE CAUSE OF DISEASE (CAPS are mine). Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all positive results to the appropriate public health authorities.”

Translation: On the one hand, we claim the test can “generally” detect the presence of the COVID virus in a patient. But we admit that “the agent detected” on the test, by which we mean COVID virus, “may not be the definite cause of disease.” We also admit that, unless the patient has an acute infection, we can’t find COVID. Therefore, the idea of “asymptomatic patients” confirmed by the test is nonsense. And even though a positive test for COVID may not indicate the actual cause of disease, all positive tests must be reported—and they will be counted as “COVID cases.” Regardless.

From a manufacturer of PCR test kit elements, Creative Diagnostics, “SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Multiplex RT-qPCR Kit”:

“Regulatory status: For research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.”

Translation: Don’t use the test result alone to diagnose infection or disease. Oops.

“non-specific interference of Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Influenza B Virus (Yamagata), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (type B), Respiratory Adenovirus (type 3, type 7), Parainfluenza Virus (type 2), Mycoplasma Pneumoniae, Chlamydia Pneumoniae, etc.”

Translation: Although this company states the test can detect COVID, it also states the test can read FALSELY positive if the patient has one of a number of other irrelevant viruses in his body. What is the test proving, then? Who knows? Flip a coin.

“Application Qualitative”

Translation: This clearly means the test is not suited to detect how much virus is in the patient’s body. That’s another indication that the test is useless for determining whether the patient is ill—since millions and millions of virus must be present, in order to produce illness.

“The detection result of this product is only for clinical reference, and it should not be used as the only evidence for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The clinical management of patients should be considered in combination with their symptoms/signs, history, other laboratory tests and treatment responses. The detection results should not be directly used as the evidence for clinical diagnosis, and are only for the reference of clinicians.”

Translation: Don’t use the test as the exclusive basis for diagnosing a person with COVID. And yet, this is exactly what health authorities are doing all over the world. All positive tests must be reported to government agencies, and they are counted as COVID cases.

Those quotes, from official government and testing sources, torpedo the whole “scientific” basis of the test.

CONCLUSION: The PCR test is useless and deceptive. It provides de facto dictators the opportunity to cite “new case levels” and lock down populations, creating economic and human devastation.

RESIST, REBEL, PROTEST, OPEN UP THE ECONOMY ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN.

And get this information out there, far and wide.

SOURCES:

. . .

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/02/23/pcr-test-revelations-from-official-literature-they-expose-their-own-lies/

Coronavirus 23 Feb 2021 20:10 #3152

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare wrote:
LAB ANALYSIS AT 7 UNIVERSITIES SHOWS NO COVID!

''The man you see here is probably not the PhD scientist, but simply someone reading an article that appeared in NaturalNews.com''

From the video description.

Idiot.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2021 20:11 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 23 Feb 2021 20:32 #3153

• sketti
Hello again all...

It's not a vaccine. It's experimental gene therapy and the trials don't begin to end until 2023 therefore every single person getting the 'vaccine' is also part of the experiment.

This is one site that registers death so far...

www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=1&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&VAXTYPES=(COVID-19)&DIED=Yes

All other issues...

www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Just the tip of what's actually going on.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, MrAnderson

Coronavirus 23 Feb 2021 21:25 #3154

• sketti
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

Coronavirus 23 Feb 2021 23:01 #3155

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:
I admit I dont have a crystal ball and cant see the future either

I just know how purely evil the people behind this are

What they are planning is not good and IMO for anyone

They could murder millions and if the media stayed silent people would be none the wiser
www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2020/luisv426-1.htm
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.

Coronavirus 24 Feb 2021 07:00 #3156

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Something that caught my eye watching a sky news propaganda video.

Just a coincidence im sure, a screenshot from this vid...

The video...

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 24 Feb 2021 07:03 by novum.

Coronavirus 24 Feb 2021 13:15 #3157

• Frothy
  • Released
sketti wrote:
An issue that JC brought up on the video I posted recently is that if you have covid and die, they say you died from covid, but if you have the mRNA vaccine and die, or become unwell. it's not the vaccine.

And yeah I use the term vaccine loosely.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2021 13:18 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 24 Feb 2021 20:16 #3158

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Frothy wrote:
sketti wrote:
An issue that JC brought up on the video I posted recently is that if you have covid and die, they say you died from covid, but if you have the mRNA vaccine and die, or become unwell. it's not the vaccine.

Imagine living in a world where completely unacountable business interests have managed to convince millions of people that the only way to survive is injecting their chemical soup directly into your bloodstream

Imagine a world where this is possible because govt , media and education are all connected via an ancient system of babylonian mystery schools loosely calling itself " Judaism "

Imagine living in a world where you have done such disgusting and evil things to people for thousands of years that you have to make laws protecting yourself from critical analysis and simultaneously cheat scam and lie your way into positions of power over others while denying that you have either managed to do this or would even want to

Welcome to Earth , 2021 , welcome to the Jew World Order

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 24 Feb 2021 20:53 #3159

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
sketti wrote:

Imagine living in a world where completely unacountable business interests have managed to convince millions of people that the only way to survive is injecting their chemical soup directly into your bloodstream

Imagine a world where this is possible because govt , media and education are all connected via an ancient system of babylonian mystery schools loosely calling itself " Judaism "

Imagine living in a world where you have done such disgusting and evil things to people for thousands of years that you have to make laws protecting yourself from critical analysis and simultaneously cheat scam and lie your way into positions of power over others while denying that you have either managed to do this or would even want to

Welcome to Earth , 2021 , welcome to the Jew World Order

One of the most bizarre things of this all is... the jews have been doing this the past 300 years without taking any significant hurt or damage.

They just let us fight all the horrible wars for them, while having us pay for it as well.

While they sit back in their armchairs doing nothing.

Coronavirus 24 Feb 2021 23:22 #3160

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
‘Papers, Please’: Vaccine Passports Have Officially Arrived – “The U.K. government has given sizeable grants to a number of private companies developing vaccine passports and digital certificates that show vaccination status. It’s likely only a matter of time before you’ll be asked to prove your vaccination status in order to carry on with your daily life.” – Dr. Joseph Mercola articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/24/covid-vaccine-passport.aspx