Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 04:15 #3161

• Frothy
  • Released
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
sketti wrote:
An issue that JC brought up on the video I posted recently is that if you have covid and die, they say you died from covid, but if you have the mRNA vaccine and die, or become unwell. it's not the vaccine.

And yeah I use the term vaccine loosely.

Imagine living in a world where completely unacountable business interests have managed to convince millions of people that the only way to survive is injecting their chemical soup directly into your bloodstream

Imagine a world where this is possible because govt , media and education are all connected via an ancient system of babylonian mystery schools loosely calling itself " Judaism "

Imagine living in a world where you have done such disgusting and evil things to people for thousands of years that you have to make laws protecting yourself from critical analysis and simultaneously cheat scam and lie your way into positions of power over others while denying that you have either managed to do this or would even want to

Welcome to Earth , 2021 , welcome to the Jew World Order

If I worked in a place where rabies was an issue ie with wild animals that are commonly effected I'd agree for that vaccine then, and I think under those conditions is when vaccines are appropriate.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 08:40 #3162

• Flare
Spain's Galicia to make Covid vaccine compulsory and fine those who refuse it up to €60000,-

The regional government of Galicia in northwestern Spain has announced that the Covid-19 vaccine will be compulsory for all its 2.7 million inhabitants, and that fines for those who don’t follow the rules will go from €1,000 to €60,000.

Galicia’s regional president Alberto Nuñez Feijóo made the announcement at a press conference on Tuesday, but his government has been working on passing the draft law since last November.

Now that it is set to be approved with a majority in the Galician parliament, the regional government will consider the “unjustified” refusal of anyone who is called up to have the Covid-19 vaccine a “minor offense”, resulting in a penalty of €1,000 to €3,000.

However, in cases where "they may pose a risk or serious harm to the health of the population”, it will be considered a serious offence and the penalty will range from €3,000 to €60,000.

This could be interpreted as being a situation where someone who has refused to get the vaccine is then found to be infected with Covid-19, but the lack of detail in the official legislation means it is subject to interpretation.

Spain’s Health Ministry has so far said that the Covid-19 inoculation shouldn’t be obligatory, but the Spanish government did decide back in December it would keep a record of those who refused it.

Galicia, which currently has an average infection rate of 216 per 100,000 inhabitants over 14 days (below the national average of 251/100,000) is the first region in Spain to make the Covid-19 vaccine obligatory.

The website Lexisla con Nós (Legislate with Us), which serves as a portal where the Galician government collects suggestions from citizens, has reportedly been flooded with hundreds of comments by critics of the legislation, many of whom are referring to it as “dictatorial”.

According to Spanish medical news site Redacción Medica, the legislation also has a clause for "very serious offences" which would see fines skyrocket up to a maximum of €600,000 for situations such as a health professional skipping quarantine.

Feijóo, who is head of the right-wing PP government in the rainswept region, is the only regional president who has been openly in favour of making the Covid-19 vaccine mandatory.

The measure has previously been dubbed a “judicial mess” that “takes away rights” from citizens by Galician Nationalist Party spokesperson Ana Pontón.

“Feijóo’s draft law treats Galicians like the usual suspects who have to be watched and penalised,” Pontón argued, adding that the text contained the word “penalty” 71 times.

More than 40 percent of Spaniards would prefer not to be vaccinated at all with approved drugs, according to a survey by the Centre for Social Research in Spain in December.

But vaccine acceptance may have grown since then, as another survey in early February by Spanish consumer rights group OCU found more than half of Spaniards want to get the vaccine as soon as possible.

www.thelocal.es/20210223/spains-galicia-to-make-covid-vaccine-compulsory-and-fine-those-who-refuse-it-up-to-60k
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 08:41 by Flare.

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 14:53 #3163

• Frothy
  • Released
SARS-CoV-2 A Weaponized Prion Disorder Disguised as Respiratory Disease

@ about 1hr 24mins

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 15:57 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 14:54 #3164

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
:facepalm:

This photo was taken at a high school in the U.S. state of Washington:

Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 14:56 by Connect Dots.

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 15:18 #3165

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
why arent they wearing masks? :joker:

Truth is anti-semitic

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 15:37 #3166

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Voltaire wrote:

That'll be next. Requiring tents and masks. Blow the horn through a mask in a tent. Walking around with a mask in a portable tent. Wearing a mask in a tent and lifting it momentarily to take a bite of lunch.

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 16:15 #3167

• Frothy
  • Released
When a neurologist says the virus contains a prion disorder, it's time to take notice.

He also thinks that the mRNA injection may induce prions to activate but isn't sure about that part yet.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 16:29 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 18:15 #3168

• Frothy
  • Released
Start at 8 mins

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 18:33 #3169

• Flare
The CDC: “This is the Lowest Flu Season We’ve had on Record”

Andrew Anglin February 25, 2021

You may have heard recently that Joe Biden beat his granddaughter at Mario Kart.

Well, a similar thing happened with the coronavirus and the flu.

RT:

The coronavirus-battered US has enjoyed an unusually calm flu season, showing the lowest figures in decades. The lack of influenza likely stems from enduring restrictions – or Covid-19 wrestling out weaker germs, experts believe.

The ongoing pandemic has had an unexpected effect on the US healthscape, with the conventional flu being almost completely wiped out. Figures from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show a sharp drop in influenza cases occurred last April – and the figures remain extremely low ever since.

The 2020-21 flu season has essentially not even happened at all, with only a few hundred cases detected in months. Since late September, only 1,380 cases of various flu strains have been detected across the US.

“This is the lowest flu season we’ve had on record,” Lynnette Brammer, an official with the CDC, told AP on Thursday.

I’m not going to say “I can’t believe people believe this.” Because I can believe that anyone will believe anything now.

But you understand what is happening: all the flu cases are being recorded as coronavirus cases. Because coronavirus is the flu.

This is what they do: they take things that already exist, and make them into a crisis.

- Black people were always poor and always had a high crime rate
- There have always been hurricanes and forest fires
- Thousands of people have always died every year from the flu

But now, all these things are crises, and the only solution is to surrender all of our rights and give all our money to billionaires and banks.

dailystormer.su/the-cdc-this-is-the-lowest-flu-season-weve-had-on-record/

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 22:02 #3170

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

That'll be next. Requiring tents and masks. Blow the horn through a mask in a tent. Walking around with a mask in a portable tent. Wearing a mask in a tent and lifting it momentarily to take a bite of lunch.

I wish people werent so gullible and trusting of these psychopaths, then the rest of us could end this madness quick smart.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 22:04 #3171

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
When a neurologist says the virus contains a prion disorder, it's time to take notice.

He also thinks that the mRNA injection may induce prions to activate but isn't sure about that part yet.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 25 Feb 2021 23:06 #3172

• Frothy
  • Released
@novum the science is there and people are getting taken down for mentioning it.

See Dr Richard Fleming, Kevin Mccairn PhD, and Dr Jon Couey.

They are all against the vaccine and explain the science studies, and how the gain of function is placed in the spike protein cleavage site.

They explain science papers that come out from all over the world that never get msm coverage.

If you want to wave all that away as a turd in a punchbowl it's up to you, but I doubt you want to have a prion disorder so I'd pay attention if I were you instead of quoting Alex Jones et al.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 23:08 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 26 Feb 2021 08:52 #3173

• Frothy
  • Released
Here is a preprint paper from a recent science study, none of this gets on msm or is mentioned by the distractors who pretend the whole thing is a hoax..

www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.02.23.432474v1.full
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Feb 2021 08:54 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 26 Feb 2021 12:55 #3174

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
Here is a preprint paper from a recent science study, none of this gets on msm or is mentioned by the distractors who pretend the whole thing is a hoax..

Science is largely corrupted by minions of profit-seeking pharmaceutical corporations.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 26 Feb 2021 16:52 #3175

• Flare
Connect Dots wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Science is largely corrupted by minions of profit-seeking pharmaceutical corporations.

In the jewish controlled media they're literally letting on every lunatic doctor who comes up with fearmongering remarks so he gets into the spotlights.

And they won't let any doctors on who debunk all their garbage and show we're dealing with nothing else than the flu.

Coronavirus 26 Feb 2021 18:10 #3176

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Flare wrote:
And they won't let any doctors on who debunk all their garbage and show we're dealing with nothing else than the flu.

According to my research even flu symptoms are just the body ridding itself of toxins.

Coronavirus 26 Feb 2021 19:51 #3177

• Flare
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:

According to my research even flu symptoms are just the body ridding itself of toxins.

I've been working, and getting around all over the country in my freetime last year, didn't wear a mouthmask unless absolutely mandatory and never disinfected my hands... and I haven't even had the fucking cold. Neither have my colleagues or anyone I know suffered of Corona or died.

This whole pandemic is a total scam and exists in Mainstream media only. The people being tested get false results from the tests and the ones being hospitalized are people who are already suffering from other ailments / conditions.

There are no constant sounds of Ambulance / emergency services sirens, there is no flooding of hospitals, there are no huge waiting lines at crematoria or burial sites.
Last Edit: 26 Feb 2021 20:08 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Connect Dots

Coronavirus 26 Feb 2021 20:12 #3178

• Flare

Kosher Shill ReallyGraceful Keeps Blaming the “Nazis” for Everything

February 26, 2021 renegade

Grace covers some very popular alternative topics and sprinkles in Paperclip Nazis, but this video here is really over the top, promoting Holohoax fantasy as reality. I thought I would feature it here to show the tactics of our enemies, who love to control the opposition by leading it astray.

For our podcast response to this video :right: www.renegadebroadcasting.com/fired-up-grace-is-seriously-shillin-for-the-shoah-2-25-21/

www.renegadetribune.com/kosher-shill-reallygraceful-keeps-blaming-the-nazis-for-everything/?doing_wp_cron=1614370235.5078220367431640625000

Coronavirus 27 Feb 2021 02:11 #3179

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Queen Bess says not getting jab is selfish. shes past her sell by date

Truth is anti-semitic

Coronavirus 27 Feb 2021 12:33 #3180

• Frothy
  • Released
Connect Dots wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You don't seem to comprehend that this research is being covered up. The people in the scientific community that are bringing it to attention are being censored on platforms.

They are trying to expose the corruption, the lab origin is being covered up. A big played in the cover up is someone called Peter Dazsak, and the organisation he's connected to called EcoHealth.

The goal seems to be to sell vaccines and to shorten life due to a prion disease which may also be in the mRNA injection.

Antivax immunologist J. Bart Classen published a paper claiming that mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines can cause prion disease leading to neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s dementia.

If you want to avoid corruption avoid Kaufman and the other grifters, they're spinning so much disinfo that the counter science to the corruption is being dragged down with it as conspiracy theory.

Same as these no planer idiots did for 9/11 truth.
Jews LARPing as Nazis