Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 12 Feb 2020 17:53 #321

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Les Contamines village in France

Meaning the contaminated. Is this a co-incidence or con-incidence I wonder.

"Parents of childrens of Les Contamines's school arrive with their kids to be tested after the announcement of five cases of coronavirus, including one British child attending school in the village."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Contamines-Montjoie

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 09:36 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 12 Feb 2020 21:42 #322

• sketti
I think something broke in my head.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

Coronavirus 12 Feb 2020 22:31 #323

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
The wisest, most knowledgeable person on the subject of viruses is investigative reporter of 30+ years, Jon Rappoport.

Rappoport is very knowledgeable, from his insider contacts who have confided in him, about the modus operandi of lies and deception (cover stories) which is business as usual for the powers that be:
The Virus first, last, and always in the hearts of our Countrymen

by Jon Rappoport

February 12, 2020

“Cover stories are the life blood of intelligence work. Agencies mount a secret operation, float a cover for the public and the press, and stimulate debate for and against details of the cover story. Buried inside the debate is the automatic acceptance of the big-league lie embedded in the core of the cover.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

In my recent coverage of the coronavirus (archive here), I ran a bulldozer over major media presentations of the epidemic.

One of my main points was: there is no good reason to believe A VIRUS is causing illness and death.

“But it HAS TO BE a virus.”

There are certain lies people cannot reject, under any circumstances. Why?

“If I reject this one assertion and call it a lie, then other dominos start to fall. What else would be a lie? What other foundation stone of reality would turn out to be made of air? How many authorities would I end up disbelieving? All my life, I’ve relied on experts to tell me what reality is all about. I can’t make a switch. It’s too much. THEREFORE, the experts are always right. That’s my logic. Or my leap of faith. My religion.”

In this article, I’m not going to recapitulate all the evidence I’ve already presented about the coronavirus as a fake cover story. But I do want to give you some detail about how the cover story is being deployed, as we speak. Some people are consciously using it; others are following suit, for their own reasons, or out of sheer “addiction.”

Notice: people are now debating whether the virus has been weaponized. That’s a deeper level of the original cover story—which was simply: “this epidemic is being caused by a new human virus.”

People are debating whether the virus was created or altered in a lab, whether it leaked out of a lab or was intentionally released. Another deeper step.

People are debating whether the Americans or the Chinese cooked up the virus.

They’re debating whether China is doing the right thing in locking down 50 million people, and whether the Chinese are killing people who are “infected with the virus.”

Deeper and deeper the cover story goes. AND REGARDLESS OF WHICH SIDE OF A DEBATE PEOPLE TAKE, BOTH SIDES SUPPORT THE VIRUS AS THE CAUSE. That’s how good cover stories work: you get people disagreeing on details—while underneath it all, they automatically buy the central lie, the central unproven assertion. The big one.

We have two cases—in Canada and the US—where scientists are accused of secretly working for China and trying to smuggle, or actually smuggling, a coronavirus into Wuhan. Did they? Did they succeed? Did they fail? Regardless, the story bolsters the basic idea that this IS an epidemic caused by a virus.

Then we have the ever popular: “the effect proves the cause.” That is an egregious fallacy, but never mind. It goes this way: since people are dying (the effect), the announced cause (the virus) must be true. Absurd. A fake imitation of logic.

Same with the lockdown (effect). Why would China be locking down 50 million people unless the virus (cause) was killing people? Another absurd argument based on appeal to authority as the fount of wisdom.

If the people in charge of policy behave AS IF a virus were spreading and killing people, then the virus “must be the cause of the epidemic.”

We see photos and footage of people in hazmat suits. We see a few people lying in the street in Wuhan. We see workers loading a person on a stretcher into an ambulance. We see a crowded hospital. Therefore: VIRUS.

An important US public health official—Tony Fauci—tells the press he wants a fast analysis from experts about the outside possibility that the coronavirus is a bio-weapon. Either way, it’s THE VIRUS.

A Chinese scientist is blaming the US for weaponizing the coronavirus and launching it against the Chinese people? Did he actually blame the US? Yes or no, it’s THE VIRUS.

Here’s a quick stew of recent headlines in the press:

* Virus storytellers reject China’s official narrative…

* Could infect 60% of global population if unchecked…

* WHO: Vaccine 18 Months Away…

* Cruise Ship Rejected by Five Ports Runs Out of Options…

* CDC mistakenly releases San Diego’s first positive case from hospital…

* UPDATE: MILITARY HAS MASS QUARANTINE CAMPS SET UP IN USA…

* Some Experts Worry as Germ-Phobic Trump Confronts Growing Epidemic…

Now suppose, just suppose we were seeing a completely different set of headlines, plus absolute re-enforcement and confirmation from elite television news anchors, every night (based on my recent articles and the research of outliers):

* MASSIVE AIR POLLUTION OVER WUHAN CREATING ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF THE SO-CALLED EPIDEMIC; LARGE STREET PROTESTS AGAINST THE POLLUTION NOW GONE OWING TO LOCKDOWN

* YALE REVIEW: MIX OF HIGHLY TOXIC AIR POLLUTANTS IN WUHAN NEVER BEFORE OBSERVED IN WORLD HISTORY

* THE CHINESE EPIDEMIC ILLNESS—pneumonia—HAS BEEN KILLING BETWEEN 2 AND 17 MILLION CHINESE PEOPLE EACH YEAR LONG BEFORE THERE WAS A CORONAVIRUS

* DIAGNOSTIC TESTS FOR CORONOVIRUS COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE

* UNTOLD THOUSANDS OF CHINESE PEOPLE BEING LABELED WITH “CORONAVIRUS” AFTER USELESS TESTS OR NO TESTS AT ALL

In that case, some very interesting things would happen to the virus cover story.

A “readjustment” of information revolutionizes perception.

“But it HAS TO BE the virus. Otherwise, I need a new reality.”

Yes? And? So? What’s wrong with new reality?

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/02/12/the-virus-first-last-and-always-in-the-hearts-of-our-countrymen/

I agree with Rappoport; people need to face up to a new reality.
User(s) who Liked this post: Firestarter

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 09:35 #324

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Wuhan-400 Coronavirus – 1981 Novel Predicts Virus Origin

February 11, 2020

"In a bizarre coincidence, a 1981 fictional novel The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz predicts a Coronavirus like outbreak and its origin. The book talks about how the virus called Wuhan-400, was developed in military labs around the Chinese city of Wuhan from where it got its name. The top secret information of the Biological weapons Program is later acquired by US intelligence from a Chinese defector. The American military is ultimately successful in creating a vaccine which the Chinese could not."

Co-incidences galore!

greatgameindia.com/wuhan-400-coronavirus-1981-novel-predicts-virus-origin/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 10:08 #325

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Well that Dr. Francis Boyle on the previous second page back who has three degrees from Harvard, has written biological weapons legislation (that passed under the Bush administration) and has written books about biological weapons, says that there is already a vaccine for the coronavirus, that he has a copy of the patent (25 pages long), that it is the Americans who have the vaccine (and are keeping it under wraps from public knowledge) though he is not sure that it would work (but if it does work, the elites have probably already used it for themselves) and that any 'new' vaccine would be untested and would mean exposing yourself to a small amount of the live coronavirus (and who know what else) thus putting yourself at risk as a guinea pig.

The coronavirus (whether done by accident or intentionally) certainly appears to be helping to cull the elderly population that cost them money through pensions.

quote:
China’s declining workforce and rapidly aging population has heightened concerns over the future sustainability of the basic urban pension fund with one prominent report predicting that total expenditure will begin to exceed contributions in 2028 and that reserves will decline exponentially after that, leading to the complete depletion of the fund by 2035.

Despite government attempts to increase pension and other social insurance coverage, the majority of workers still lack an effective social welfare safety net, and, as the workforce gets older, strikes and protests over the failure of employers to pay social insurance have now become a regular occurrence in China’s factories.

clb.org.hk/content/china%E2%80%99s-social-security-system
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 10:39 by annabelle.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 14:59 #326

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Just when you think that the media couldn’t get more mind numbing, they sort of admit that the number of cases and deaths of the “mutated” coronavirus (now labelled covid-19) is sort of invented out of thin air!

The Chinese province Hubei, of which Wuhan is the capital, has made up a new diagnostic method using a CT scan to invent the number of coronavirus cases, and whoops – suddenly the number of deaths rose by 254 in a single day (to 1,367). Compared to the Hubei population of 58.5 million; 1,367 is 1 out of 43 thousand.

They also suddenly reported another new 14,840 covid-19 cases, from 2,015 new cases the day before. But because this would be a little to preposterous they corrected it to a rise of (only) 1,508 new cases.
With this new guessing methodology the number of confirmed cases is now 60,000, the majority in China.

Secretary of the Hubei Provincial Committee Jiang Chaoliang and Wuhan Communist party leader Ma Guoqiang have been fired, for an unknown reason.

The biggest amount of covid-19 cases outside China have been reported on a cruise ship quarantined off the Japanese port of Yokohama, where 219 of the about 3,700 people on board have tested “positive”.

Hundreds of infections have been reported outside mainland China, but only 1 of those has died in the Philippines (the second reported death “outside” China is in Hong Kong).
This suggests that the death rate of the hardly lethal coronavirus is well below 1% (if somebody dies while infected that doesn’t even prove that the death is caused by the virus!): www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health/coronavirus-deaths-cases-leap-in-china-markets-shiver-idUSKBN207025
(archive.is/1dfqs)

Connect Dots wrote:
I agree with Rappoport; people need to face up to a new reality.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has admitted that the coronavirus test doesn’t work.
Jon Rappoport has already detailed numerous time that the PCR test to identify a virus (in this case the coronavirus) couldn’t possibly prove anything really.

After victims have been sentenced to guilt of being infected with the coronavirus, they will be scared shitless, quarantined in hospital and poisoned with toxic anti-viral “medicine”: blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/02/12/cdc-announces-test-kits-for-coronavirus-dont-work/
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 15:01 by Firestarter.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 18:42 #327

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The World is going into panic mode about this virus, which already effects the world economy.

"BARCELONA/BERLIN/PARIS (Reuters) - The Mobile World Congress (MWC), the annual telecoms industry gathering that draws more than 100,000 visitors to Barcelona, was canceled on Wednesday after a mass exodus by exhibitors due to fears over the coronavirus outbreak.

Barcelona’s mayor, Ada Colau, said earlier she wanted to send a “message of calm,” insisting the city was ready to host the event, while Spanish health officials reiterated that there was no reason to call off MWC.

The World Health Organisation, a UN agency leading the coronavirus crisis response, had also called in vain for calm.

“There is no evidence at present to suggest that there is community spread outside China, so World Health Organisation is not currently requesting that large gatherings are canceled,” WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic told Reuters in Geneva.

That failed, however, to alleviate concerns among major exhibitors that the precautions would be insufficient to halt the virus, which has spread beyond China’s borders to two dozen countries."

www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-mobileworld-idUSKBN2061FV
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 18:43 by Roastie.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 22:48 #328

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Without the approval of Parliament the British Government have given special powers
to Police in England and Wales to quarantine anyone they suspect of having the virus.

"In accordance with section 45R of that Act the Secretary of State is of the opinion that, by reason of urgency, it is necessary to make this instrument without a draft having been laid before, and approved by a resolution of, each House of Parliament."

www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/129/introduction/made

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7986189/Health-Secretary-Matt-Hancock-warns-coronavirus-imminent-threat-British-public.html
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 22:48 by Roastie.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 22:50 #329

• sketti
Roastie wrote:
Without the approval of Parliament the British Government have given special powers
to Police in England and Wales to quarantine anyone they suspect of having the virus.

"In accordance with section 45R of that Act the Secretary of State is of the opinion that, by reason of urgency, it is necessary to make this instrument without a draft having been laid before, and approved by a resolution of, each House of Parliament."

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7986189/Health-Secretary-Matt-Hancock-warns-coronavirus-imminent-threat-British-public.html

Yep... just the flu, nothing to worry about.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 22:52 #330

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
sketti wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Yep... just the flu, nothing to worry about.

I personally don´t think there is anything to worry about outside of China atm. This could just be a test case for control of populations
aka 1984
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2020 22:53 by Roastie.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 23:01 #331

• sketti
Roastie wrote:

I personally don´t think there is anything to worry about outside of China atm. This could just be a test case for control of populations
aka 1984

I genuinely wish I felt the same but I don't. I'm convinced it's out of control.

I'm struggling to comprehend what's happening in China too.

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 23:07 #332

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The Common Cold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold

"Coronaviruses are a group of viruses known for causing the common cold. They have a halo or crown-like (corona) appearance when viewed under an electron microscope."

User(s) who Liked this post: The Mule

Coronavirus 13 Feb 2020 23:33 #333

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
'Survivors' episode 1 traces in step-by-step detail what happens after a butterfingered Chinese lab worker drops a flask of germs-

User(s) who Liked this post: The Mule

Coronavirus 14 Feb 2020 12:40 #334

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Due to the current novel coronavirus outbreak, the Trump administration has put in place travel restrictions that block foreign nationals from entering the United States if they visited China in the 14 days prior to their arrival to the United States.

Restrictions also apply to US citizens who have been in China's Hubei province, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, in the two weeks prior to their return to the United States. Upon their return, those citizens will be subject to a mandatory quarantine of up to 14 days.

World Health Organization officials and other experts have criticized travel restrictions on foreign nationals, even arguing that such restrictions could backfire.

"We reiterate our call to all countries not to impose restrictions that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. Such restrictions can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit," WHO Director-General Tedros Ahanom Ghebreyesus said last week during a media briefing in Geneva.

"Frankly, some people criticized when we decided that we wanted to temporarily suspend travel into the United States from individuals who were not Americans or permanent residents who had been in the hot zone in the last 14 days. Some people didn't think that that was what they would do," Redfield told Gupta on Thursday.

"Well, we felt very strongly that our obligation was to do all we can to protect the American public," Redfield said. "I would rather be criticized for over-protecting America than under-protecting America at this stage."

Regarding the travel restrictions on foreign nationals, Gupta asked, "Obviously, Dr. Redfield, the virus doesn't discriminate based on race. Why do we?"

www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/health/coronavirus-cdc-robert-redfield-gupta-intv/index.html

Tells people all they need to know about the WHO. Only interested in how it will effect 'international travel and trade' and pulling the race card.

Coronavirus 14 Feb 2020 12:50 #335

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Max Igan's take on Coronavirus. Worth watching imo.

Coronavirus 14 Feb 2020 14:14 #336

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Jon Rappoport is the only voice of reason that I know of . . .
This continues to be the case for me:
Sudden spike in coronavirus cases only means new method of counting

by Jon Rappoport

February 13, 2020

“All right, people, we want to inflate case numbers in the epidemic. How do we do it? Forget testing for the coronavirus. How about this? We run a test for ‘the epidemic disease’, pneumonia. If any kind of pneumonia turns up positive, we’ll just SAY this is a case of coronavirus, with no proof. Any objections? Good. Get busy.”

Mainstream news outlets are reporting a spike in the number of coronavirus cases in China. The news stories also mention this sudden rise is the result of a new method of counting.

NO tests for the presence of the coronavirus are now necessary, in China. Read that sentence again.

The new method of counting? CT scans (computed tomography scans) of the chest.

The scans are used to diagnose standard traditional lung diseases.

For example, pneumonia.

And pneumonia is called THE “coronavirus illness.”

There is only one problem. Deaths from pneumonia, in China, appear to be 300,000 per year — which comes to 3 million per decade (I’m making a major downward estimate, based on correcting an error and referring to a trusted source.) These deaths certainly occurred in time periods before the purported emergence of the new coronavirus. Pneumonia has been around forever.

Get it? A test for ordinary pneumonia—CT Scan—now becomes a test that delivers a diagnosis of “new epidemic coronavirus.”

ABSURD.

Ordinary pneumonia has many causes listed in medical literature—bacteria, fungi, various viruses. You can add in massively polluted air, which hangs over major Chinese cities, such as Wuhan. No “coronavirus” needed.

In the rush to diagnose as many people as possible, we have this fake method of counting cases.

In my 1988 book, AIDS INC., I published the new 1987 CDC definition of AIDS. It took up 14 pages. Forcing yourself to plow through it, you would see the CDC was using every trick in the book to inflate case numbers. A person could even be diagnosed without a positive HIV test—a bizarre contradiction, since HIV was supposed to be the hallmark of AIDS. I counted about 25 diseases/infections that could be called indicators of AIDS.

In every so-called epidemic, there is something called a “surveillance definition” of the disease. This is used to cast a wide net of potential symptoms and markers, in order to “identify the possibly infected and therefore contain the spread.” However, quite soon, “surveillance” and “possibly infected” are forgotten, and medical officials and reporters simply take the new expanded case numbers, yielded by the new definition, and report them as real.

More grist for the propaganda mill, for inducing fear, obedience to authorities, and more profits for drug and vaccine makers.

I recall that, during my research for AIDS INC., I queried the FDA about the most widely used diagnostic test for HIV, the ELISA antibody test. A positive-reading test would, of course, imply “AIDS.” Another patient, another case number added to the total.

I received a letter in the mail from an FDA employee. The one page had no printed FDA seal or masthead. Obviously, this person did not want to connect his comment to the Agency. He informed me that the HIV ELISA test was used for checking stocks of blood supply only, and HAD NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR MAKING AN INDIVIDUAL DIAGNOSIS. His meaning was clear. The FDA refused to certify the test as accurate for individuals. Yet, again, it was the most widely used tool for labeling people “HIV positive” and “AIDS-infected.” It was also the most widely used tool for counting (and inflating) overall AIDS case numbers.

Playing games with people’s lives.

In AIDS INC., I ran this ELISA scam to ground. I found multiple “authoritative medical sources” who offered various formulas for AIDS testing. For example, if the ELISA registers positive, take another ELISA. If that is also positive, then go to the gold standard antibody test, called the Western Blot. But in the medical literature, there are ample references which refute the Western Blot as reliable. It, too, has deep inherent flaws.

Notice that, in both 1987 AIDS, and the latest coronavirus “epidemic,” diagnostic tests which supposedly identify the presence of a virus can be bypassed. This is quite astonishing, when you think about it. After all, the presence of the virus is supposed to be THE sole evidence of an epidemic in the first place.

This is why I’ve published my analyses of SARS (2003) and Swine Flu (2009). In both cases, the virus “disappeared.” Many patients diagnosed with SARS and Swine Flu didn’t have any trace of the virus.

The rabbit hole is deep.

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/02/13/sudden-spike-in-coronavirus-cases-only-means-new-method-of-counting/

I wish Alex Jones would have Jon Rappoport as a guest again soon.
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2020 14:16 by Connect Dots. Reason: Remove extraneous material

Coronavirus 14 Feb 2020 14:51 #337

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Meanwhile....

In Shocking Admission, WHO Advisor Says Coronavirus May Infect Over 5 Billion People

www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/shocking-admission-who-advisor-says-coronavirus-may-infect-over-5-billion-people

Georgia Guidestones come to mind..

unbelievable-facts.com/2017/05/georgia-guidestones.html

Coronavirus 17 Feb 2020 13:06 #338

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Jon Rappoport is the only voice of reason that I know of . . .
Regarding toxic drugs that will be sold:
Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs

by Jon Rappoport

February 16, 2020

As I’ve shown in recent articles (archive here), the virus hunters have fallen far short of proving a coronavirus is causing this “outbreak.” But here come the antiviral drugs.

They’re ordinarily used for other diseases (malaria, HIV) or, in one case, no disease yet (unapproved, unlicensed). But it’s time for “heroic measures.” A better term would be “reckless experimentation.”

Public health officials are expressing a mixture of hope and…vampire-ish worry that the epidemic may not last long enough to properly test the efficacy of the drugs.

LA Times, 2/13/2020, “Doctors fight coronavirus outbreak with drugs that target HIV, malaria and Ebola”:

—Characterizing the remarks of a Harvard professor of medicine, the Times author writes: “The lack of certainty surrounding treatment for coronaviruses is partly due to the boom-and-bust nature of outbreaks — they can spread like wildfire and then disappear… Although that is good for the public’s health, it also means scientists sometimes don’t have the time or the means to thoroughly test a treatment in humans.” Tsk, tsk, what a shame.

Here’s another telling quote from the Times article: “The ramp-up in [drug] research and investments into outbreaks can wreak havoc on private drug companies, especially if the virus disappears at some point, as SARS did, said Dr. Jesse Goodman, a professor of medicine at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. The federal government helps offset these costs through initiatives…” What do you know about that? The SARS virus “disappeared.” And pity the poor drug companies. Their research was interrupted.

Among the drugs suddenly being used on people diagnosed with the coronavirus: Kaletra (anti-HIV); chloroquine (anti-malaria); remdesivir (unapproved, anti-Ebola).

rxlist.com provides a list of adverse effects of Kaletra:

* diarrhea
* headache
* weakness
* nausea
* vomiting
* stomach upset
* drowsiness
* dizziness
* a bad taste in the mouth
* trouble sleeping
* skin rash
* changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist)

“Tell your doctor if you have serious side effects of Kaletra including”:

* unexplained weight loss
* persistent muscle aches or weakness
* joint pain
* numbness or tingling of the hands/feet/arms/legs
* severe tiredness
* vision changes
* severe or persistent headaches
* signs of infection (such as fever, chills, trouble breathing, cough, non-healing skin sores)
* signs of an overactive thyroid (such as irritability, nervousness, heat intolerance, fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat, bulging eyes, unusual growth in the neck/thyroid known as a goiter)
* signs of a nerve problem known as Guillain-Barre Syndrome (such as difficulty breathing/swallowing/moving your eyes, drooping face, paralysis, slurred speech)
* increased thirst
* increased urination
* confusion
* persistent nausea or vomiting
* stomach or abdominal pain
* yellowing eyes or skin
* dark urine

Chloroquine adverse effects (from Drugs.com)—“Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking chloroquine”:

* anxiety
* attempts at killing oneself
* back, leg, or stomach pains
* black, tarry stools
* bleeding gums
* blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
* blood in the urine or stools
* blurred or decreased vision
* change in near or distance vision
* chest discomfort or pain
* chills
* cold sweats
* confusion
* continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
* cough
* dark urine
* diarrhea
* difficulty in focusing the eyes
* difficulty with speaking
* difficulty with swallowing
* disturbed color perception
* dizziness
* dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
* double vision
* drooling
* fast, slow, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
* feeling that others are watching you or controlling your behavior
* feeling that others can hear your thoughts
* feeling, seeing, or hearing things that are not there
* fever
* general tiredness and weakness
* halos around lights
* headache
* hearing loss
* inability to move the eyes
* increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
* joint or muscle pain
* large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
* light-colored stools
* loss of balance control
* lower back or side pain
* muscle trembling, jerking, or stiffness
* muscular pain, tenderness, wasting, or weakness
* night blindness
* nausea
* overbright appearance of lights
* painful or difficult urination
* pale skin
* pinpoint red spots on the skin
* puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
* red skin lesions, often with a purple center
* red, irritated eyes
* restlessness
* shuffling walk
* skin rash, hives, or itching
* sore throat
* sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
* sticking out of the tongue
* stiffness of the limbs
* sweating
* swollen or painful glands
* tightness in the chest
* trouble breathing
* tunnel vision
* twitching, twisting, or uncontrolled repetitive movements of the tongue, lips, face, arms, or legs
* uncontrolled movements, especially of the face, neck, and back
* unusual bleeding or bruising
* unusual tiredness or weakness
* upper right abdominal or stomach pain
* vomiting
* yellow eyes and skin

Adverse effects of remdesivir—the drug has not been approved for public use. I find at least one human clinical trial has been done on people “infected by the Ebola virus,” and another clinical trial is underway now. So far, I see no published list of adverse effects—probably because the drug is still in the test phase. Using this drug on “coronavirus patients” would certainly be experimental.

This is what I’m sitting here picturing: A person in Wuhan, who is having respiratory problems, owing to the unprecedented mixture of toxic pollutants in the air of the city, enters a clinic. He is given a chest CT Scan. He’s told he has a lung infection—pneumonia. Because a CT Scan is now absurdly sufficient for a diagnosis of “epidemic coronavirus,” he is given that label. NO test for the purported coronavirus is done. The person is shunted into a treatment room, and a doctor tells him his condition is quite serious, and he will be treated with a drug: chloroquine.

Go back and read the list of adverse effects again.

Suppose this patient tells his doctor he has a relative who lives out in the country, where the air is much better, and he wants to stay with her.

The doctor will, of course, tell the patient this is not possible. The city is locked down. If the patient left Wuhan, he could “spread the virus to others.”

He will be given the drug. What about informed consent? Will the doctor read the patient the complete list of adverse effects? Are you kidding? Wouldn’t that be “counter-productive?”

Mustn’t interrupt the “research” of pharmaceutical companies.

We can only hope and pray the “epidemic” is SAID TO LAST long enough so these benevolent corporations can complete their testing. What else is a pool of human guinea pigs for?

And worry not, the pill kings have their bases covered. When “test subjects” become sicker or die, the kings can simply say, “The coronavirus was responsible.”

It all works out for the best, doesn’t it?

We haven’t even gotten to the coronavirus vaccine yet. The professionals are working hard on cooking one up. When they do, there will be no danger of an interruption in their work, if “the virus disappears.” The vaccine will be injected into healthy people. If and when some of these people keel over, all sorts of reasons can be trotted out: underlying genetic condition; the coronavirus hidden in their cells suddenly activated; undisclosed immune-system deficiency; an unrelated disease; allergic cross-reaction; and, of course, “a rare and unavoidable adverse effect among all the life-saving injections given, at no charge, to the global population…”

I’m looking through mainstream articles. I’m trying to find one that publishes the complete lists of adverse effects of the experimental drugs now being deployed on “coronavirus” patients. Odd. I can’t find one. I wonder what that means. Maybe I should ask a doctor. He would possibly be able to set me straight. Perhaps I should query a public communications pro at a pharmaceutical company. Certainly, he could contact major press outlets and urge them to print the adverse-effect lists, in the interest of full disclosure.

Right?

Right?

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/02/16/coronavirus-run-here-come-the-experimental-drugs/
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2020 13:11 by Connect Dots. Reason: Add author's bolded text

Coronavirus 17 Feb 2020 23:55 #339

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Have to wonder why American scientists (from Harvard University) were surreptitiously collecting large quantities of Chinese DNA in China. When the Chinese authorities found out about this secret/covert collecting of Chinese DNA, they were enraged and the Americans were kicked out.

Same with Russia. Americans were covertly collecting large amounts of Russian DNA until they were found out and kicked out of Russia

quote:

Was the 2020 Wuhan Coronavirus an Engineered Biological Attack on China by America for Geopolitical Advantage?
www.unz.com/article/was-the-2020-wuhan-coronavirus-an-engineered-biological-attack-on-china-by-america-for-geopolitical-advantage/

Considering the large amount of Chinese and Russian DNA that has been covertly collected by secretive Americans...it is always possible that they were collecting these two specific DNA types in order to create biological weapons that would specifically attack the Chinese and Russians.

This is just speculation of course...but for what purpose were they secretively collecting Chinese and Russian DNA?

If there is any truth to the above posted article....will Russia be next?
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 19 Feb 2020 09:24 #340

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Diamond Princess is COVID-19 mill. How I got in the ship and was removed from it within one day.

No infectious disease specialists wanted on the ship. Bureaucrats in charge.