Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 08 Apr 2021 19:15 #3361

Roastie wrote:
Hi Zorro

Great to see you posting again :cheers:

I truly hope your sister has overcome the cancer. PM me if you wish. xx

Hi, Roastie, thanks. :up:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 14:57 #3362

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

By Patrick Delaney
April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century. . .

Link to source

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 15:19 #3363

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document

Apr 3, 2021

The Alex Jones Show

Here is a link to the SPARS Pandemic document. www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/Center-projects/completed-projects/spars-pandemic-scenario.html

A 2017 Johns Hopkins document details plans for Big Pharma global domination. "This document is the holy grail. The key to defeating the globalist." - Alex Jones

Link to the broadcast

More information:

New Discoveries Revealed in SPARS 2025-2028 Depopulation Document

Apr 8, 2021

The Alex Jones Show

Jay Dyer of jaysanalysis.com guest hosts The Alex Jones Show to break down the new discoveries in the SPARS 2025-2028 depopulation document.

Link to video

The discussion about the attitude of those who have a depopulation agenda is chilling.

:O

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 16:09 #3364

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
The discussion about the attitude of those who have a depopulation agenda is chilling.

:O

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 16:33 #3365

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:

Apparently they want to create a post-human.

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 18:31 #3366

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Apparently Schwab talks about nano-tech vaccines.

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 19:55 #3367

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
NANAO-BOTS will be in the mix of vax. Just dropped the bad news on a fella that was semi-wake that the vax is a NO go. Too late, he went and had 2...........

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 20:20 #3368

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
stephenlendman.org/2021/04/mother-of-all-scams-planned-long-in-advance/ Yet most people in the West have been brainwashed to self-inflict short and longer-term harm from hazardous covid jabs and other draconian policies on the phony pretext of self-protection not gotten.

Notably in the West, virtually all politicians lie. So do their complicit bureaucrats, public health handmaidens, and press agent media.

Renaming flu covid and draconian measures instituted were planned many months in advance, including vaccine passports for unrestricted access to public places.

In April 2018, the European Commission (EC) — the EU’s executive branch — proposed health passports in a document titled ‘Strengthened Cooperation against Vaccine Preventable Diseases.”

Months later, plans to implement the EC’s proposal “examine(d) the feasibility of developing a common vaccination card/passport” for European countries that’s “compatible with electronic immunization information systems and recognized for use across borders.”

Unmentioned in the West is that vaccines cause outbreaks of illnesses they’re supposed to protect against.

They’re hazardous to health, not the other way around.

Coronavirus 09 Apr 2021 23:53 #3369

• Flare
European Court of Human Rights Says Forced Vaccination Isn’t Against Human Rights, May be Necessary

Andrew Anglin April 9, 2021

There is no longer even a pretense of basic human dignity remaining in this system.

We are now being treated as livestock.

Forced vaccination is now the official legal doctrine of the European Union.

This is from DW – German state media:

The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in Strasbourg ruled Thursday that compulsory vaccinations would not contravene human rights law and may be necessary in democratic societies.

The ruling came following conclusion of a complaint brought to the court by Czech families regarding compulsory jabs for children.

“The measures could be regarded as being ‘necessary in a democratic society,'” the court judgment read.

Although the ruling did not deal directly with COVID-19 vaccines, experts believe it could have implications for the vaccination drive against the virus, especially for those who have so far stated a refusal to accept the jab.

This judgment “reinforces the possibility of a compulsory vaccination under conditions of the current COVID-19 epidemic,” Nicolas Hervieu, a legal expert specializing in the ECHR, told AFP news agency.

The ruling is literally about force-vaccinating children for the coronavirus, which cannot harm children, according to their own literature about the virus.

The decision said that the compulsory vaccines administered by Czech health authorities were in line with the “best interests” of children.

“The objective has to be that every child is protected against serious diseases, through vaccination or by virtue of herd immunity,” it added.

If that is the objective, then why won’t they offer exposure to the virus as an alternative to the vaccine?

I don’t actually believe the virus is something other than the flu, and there is no evidence it is something other than the flu, but regardless, the virus is a helluva lot less scary than the vaccine.

The court ruled that the Czech health policy was not in violation of Article 8 on the right to respect for private life in accordance with the European Convention on Human Rights.

By Czech law, children must be vaccinated against nine diseases including diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, hepatitis B and measles.

The case was brought to the court by families who had been fined, or whose children had been refused access to a nursery for failing to comply with their legal vaccination duty.

Deutsche Welle goes on to inform us that the only reason that anyone would be concerned about this vaccine is because of purposeful disinformation, designed to appeal to stupid people, who need to be protected from their own stupidity.

Countries across Europe have seen a swell of disinformation regarding the coronavirus pandemic. This has led people to not only be skeptical about the coronavirus itself, but also about the COVID-19 vaccines.

Anti-vaxxers — people who refuse to receive vaccines, or to vaccinate their children — have spread various conspiracy theories about why governments want to vaccinate their populations.

As a result, governments may be contending with large segments of society who refuse to be vaccinated, making the goal of herd immunity that much more difficult.

Although the ruling by the ECHR may have set the precedent that obligatory vaccinations do not contravene the European Convention on Human Rights, this does not mean European countries will force people to be vaccinated.

It doesn’t mean that? Then what was the purpose of making a big show of the fact that it would be legal for them to do that?

The Czechs have been complaining about their kids getting banned from things because of these vaccine laws for years, so to pretend that it’s some kind of coincidence that the “Human Rights Court” decided to take up this case right now is ridiculous.

The entire EU system is run by Germany, which just started a push for yet another lockdown, even though we’re now going into summer.

Related: Spring is Here and America is Opening, But Angela Merkel is Calling for a New Extreme Lockdown

Democracy is Against Democratic Values

I am against universal suffrage democracy, because it is ridiculous. These people constantly admit that it is ridiculous by saying things like: “people on the internet are spreading misinformation about vaccines and people are so dumb they can’t understand what is right and wrong so we have to make their decisions for them.”

Obviously: I believe the opposite of that – that it is dumb people who are incapable of thinking for themselves that are agreeing to take the vaccine.

Regardless: both the German government and I agree that there is some large group of people who are incapable of making a good decision about a life changing medical procedure, because they are too easily influenced by forces outside of their own brain.

The difference is: I don’t believe that all of these dumb people have a universal right to decide how the government is run.

Of course: as we saw with the 2020 US presidential election fraud, as we see with the suppression of nationalist parties in Europe – the people promoting democracy don’t actually believe the masses of people should decide either. But that is what they are claiming they believe.

It is abject nonsense that illiterate peasants who cannot manage their own personal lives have some sort of divine ability to decide how a government is run, and the only reason you would promote the idea that they have that ability is that you want to subvert the government, engage in corruption and destroy freedom.

HOWEVER…

Even if you believed in the utopian fantasy of democracy, you would have to admit that basically every single one of its institutions and principles has already been subverted by the modern democracy system.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is one of the foundational documents of the modern order of democracy. It was adopted in 1948 by the United Nations. Like the Bill of Rights, it is a very simple document, listing off basic freedoms that cannot be infringed in the democracy system they are trying to build.

It’s a simple enough document that it fits into a JPEG file:

You can click that to enlarge it, zoom in and read it.

I don’t agree with many of the assertions made here. But some of it is just obvious – people must have certain freedoms, and the founders of globalist democracy agreed to this and set it down as legal doctrine.

Furthermore: you can see how someone would be pulled in by this romantic vision of the universal brotherhood of man. Especially people who had witnessed the horrors of communism and the Second World War.

I am not trying to pull a Ted Cruz here and do the “actually, I’m the thing my enemy falsely claims to be” bit. But there is no argument: if you compare the Daily Stormer’s doctrine to the doctrine of Kamala Harris and Angela Merkel, the Daily Stormer doctrine is the doctrine most similar to the principles outlined in the above document.

I don’t agree with the document’s internationalism, or its universal suffrage, but these current leaders are denying people of the most basic rights of conscience, belief, speech, privacy, equal justice and free movement.

You might also note that even if you believed the 2020 US presidential election was legitimate, you would have to concede that the fundamental principles of democracy were violated by the silencing of those who disagreed.

This document stresses that political belief is on par with race in terms of protections under equality acts.

Note the last article:

It doesn’t say “unless you’re white” or “unless there’s a virus.” It says that everyone on earth is guaranteed these rights.

This is what Russia means when they talk about “democracy.” They’re referring to this old fashioned concept, which is what they were promised by the West at the collapse of the Soviet Union.

For a long time, I’ve been meaning to sit down and go through all 30 articles, and point out where the modern rulers have violated these freedoms. I should actually do the double-whammy and give my own positions on each assertion alongside that of the current rulers.

We probably can’t pinpoint exactly where this whole thing converted from the idealism of the post-war period into this callous totalitarianism built on violence and lies. I’m sure there were some who had schemes going on at the time of the formation of the United Nations, while I think most probably genuinely believed in the idea of the universal brotherhood of man. But the modern system would be unrecognizable to the people of the post-war period who envisioned a united utopian world.

The bottom line is this: “Democracy” is not actually even the ruling ideology of this current period. That is a demonstrably false claim. These people ruling us are simply sadistic, tyrannical, and satanic.

It is now clear that this vaccine is indeed intended to be “The Mark of the Beast.”

dailystormer.su/european-court-of-human-rights-says-forced-vaccination-isnt-against-human-rights-may-be-necessary/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 10 Apr 2021 00:20 #3370

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Chest Pain, Paralysis, Seizures: Woman Details HORRIFIC J&J Covid Vaccine Side Effects from Hospital Bed

Infowars.com
April 9th 2021

A woman who received the Covid-19 vaccine manufactured by Johnson & Johnson detailed numerous severe adverse reactions from a hospital bed.

In a video uploaded to Tik Tok, Dallas resident Tabatha Lauren says she received the vaccine on April 7, one day before she began suffering multiple severe health issues. . .

www.infowars.com/posts/chest-pain-paralysis-seizures-woman-details-horrific-jj-covid-vaccine-side-effects-from-hospital-bed/

Coronavirus 10 Apr 2021 22:45 #3371

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.activistpost.com/2021/04/police-block-and-barricade-canadian-church-over-covid-19-violations.html Over the last nine months, the province’s health department fielded more than 100 complaints about GraceLife and conducted 18 inspections, resulting in multiple fines and orders to comply. Its pastor was arrested and spent a month in jail refusing the conditions of bail, that he agree to follow health regulations.

Coronavirus 10 Apr 2021 23:44 #3372

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 11 Apr 2021 00:14 #3373

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2021 00:16 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 11 Apr 2021 00:20 #3374

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Connect Dots wrote:
Another fake pandemic is being planned:

I now see that the document was actually written in 2017 and was analyzed by Alex Jones and team for what is going on now.

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document

Apr 3, 2021

The Alex Jones Show

Here is a link to the SPARS Pandemic document. www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/Center-projects/completed-projects/spars-pandemic-scenario.html

A 2017 Johns Hopkins document details plans for Big Pharma global domination. "This document is the holy grail. The key to defeating the globalist." - Alex Jones

Link to the broadcast

Here is the vid embedded...
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 11 Apr 2021 00:21 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Coronavirus 11 Apr 2021 10:09 #3375

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
duplicate
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2021 10:11 by Roastie.

Coronavirus 11 Apr 2021 10:10 #3376

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Brilliant film and more predictive programming?

Once all the furlough payments stop and there is mass unemployment, austerity and a great depression,
will this be London or other cities in 2027, with women unable to become pregnant.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Coronavirus 11 Apr 2021 10:49 #3377

• novum
  • Platinum Member
@ connect dots, see the FAQ section thread about posting vids, there is a specific code you need for those banned videos, cut and paste that code (get rid of the spaces in the code and source tags that are in the example code) ... and paste in the video url you want in place of the example video.

@ Roastie yes that film is suss, and if I remember right its set in 2021 ?? id have to check that.

Not sure the bastards would entirely get what they want though if that is their plan, not via vax's anyway, as enough will refuse it.

People were called conspiracy theorists for not wanting the vaccine, now look at the issues with the Astra Zeneca, gawd there are some sheeple out there who are easily lead by the snake politicians and TV presenters.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 11 Apr 2021 12:56 #3378

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
novum wrote:
@ connect dots, see the FAQ section thread about posting vids, there is a specific code you need for those banned videos, cut and paste that code (get rid of the spaces in the code and source tags that are in the example code) ... and paste in the video url you want in place of the example video.

You mean to say embed code, right?

Here's what I get when I do that:

Here's what I get if I use the URL:
https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa

The video I used is Watch Bill Gates Admit To Human Depopulation Program.
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2021 13:04 by Connect Dots.

Coronavirus 11 Apr 2021 21:30 #3379

• Flare

The Daily Nationalist: Politicised Vaccines

Sven Longshanks and Dr Matthew Raphael Johnson look at how political prejudice is preventing much of the EU from being vaccinated.

The EU has made a complete hash of procuring vaccines for its members so countries are looking elsewhere and Russia is more than happy to oblige.

Hungary enacted emergency legislation to obtain Sputnik V because the EU refuses to approve it, while Germany, Austria and Italy are also looking to purchase the formula which has no more side effects than any other vaccine.

Fake Sputnik vaccines have been found in Mexico and the question is being asked whether these were deliberately placed to cause doubt about the shot’s efficacy.

America recently boasted of encouraging Brazil not to purchase any and Putin is asking whether the liberal democracies are putting their people first, or the profits of big pharma.

Presented by Sven Longshanks and Matt Johnson

:right: archive.radioalbion.com/DN/DN%20040821.mp3

www.radioalbion.com/2021/04/the-daily-nationalist-politicised.html

Coronavirus 12 Apr 2021 01:33 #3380

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Connect Dots wrote:
novum wrote:

You mean to say embed code, right?

Here's what I get when I do that:
<div class="ifw-player" data-video-id="6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa"></div><script src="https://infowarsmedia.com/js/player.js" async></script>

Here's what I get if I use the URL:
https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa

The video I used is Watch Bill Gates Admit To Human Depopulation Program.

For banned.video videos, forget their embed code, ignore that.

You just need to chop this bit out of the URL:

6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa

That is the video ID.

Then paste said video ID

6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa

into this code, after the /embed/ part of the URL, so you would have this.
[ code ][ source ]
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://api.banned.video/embed/6071fe829ae3a816934d4efa" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[ /source ][ /code ]

The api.banned.video URL has to be used in iframe tags as described to get those suckers to embed.

api.banned.video is the actual video URL they themselves have buried in the code over on banned.video.
https://api.banned.video/embed/PUT_VIDEO_ID_HERE/

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 12 Apr 2021 01:37 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots