Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 11 Jul 2021 21:23 #3701

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

"And the length of this lockdown is up to each and every one of us."

G'day Steven.

So, by the premise presented via political propaganda is that the "lockdown is up to ...us". :thumbup:

So "lockdown" is over by our choice. That makes it easy. :D

Yep, the lockdown-nonsense is over by our choice. So easy. But it needs folks who are able to think for themself and read between the lines.
We will see how this fake-plandemic stuff turns out - the last word isn't spoken yet :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 12 Jul 2021 12:54 #3702

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Steven wrote:
Today is the first day of the "New World Order"? :umm:

t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/21735

:bs:

Not the first time "new world order" mentioned in experimental oz....

G'day Novum.

The term "experimental oz" appears to be appropriate mate, especially with Sydney the next in line for the experiment. I actually spoke to a mate in Sydney a few months back now. His wife works in Nepean Hospital and he said that none of the staff were wearing masks in the hospital. They obviously know it is all BS.

I spoke with a woman at the laundromat today that will refuse the vaccination. She said her parents are all for it though and wouldn't listen to anything she told them about it. Amazing how some will believe politicians over their own family members. :dunno: :iitm:

The vaccine agenda has pretty much failed already. There are plenty of people I have spoken with that will refuse the vaccine and not as many that have been pro vaccination. Personally I think that they are going to find it a tough sell to get over 50% of the Australian population vaccinated.

Here's to the 'new experiment' ... how to overthrow the government. :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Coronavirus 12 Jul 2021 13:12 #3703

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Steven wrote:
G'day IAAIM,

and thanks for your kind words...and thank you for sharing your expierences. :thumbup:
Your are a good SOUL, too! Like you, I can sense this :coolio:

The poem you chalked is great and true. And Yes, people are thankful to chat with positive people like you. Most are surrounded every day 24/7 by "bad news". Threats here, and threats there. So boring...Yawn! The whole situation might be bad, but things change immediately, if one thinks and act positively. T.H.E.Y. want us sad and depressed, but there is no need for doing them this favour. It doesn't help a bit, if one is sad and depressed. To be honest...it took me a while to get this point, but from that moment on, my life changed and it changed the lifes of others. Many people just need a little shove to see things different.
You walked through a shopping mall without a mask and met others who did the same. Yep, that is the way it is. Others will see that and probably will start to ask themself some questions. Of course, hardcore mask fans will see a "threat" in you, but they are lost anyways.
It is absolutely true - if one communicates with a loving intent - people are listening and it opens ears and doors, and that is much needed, not only in times like this.
A few days ago, I met two elderly sisters (93 years old) while they were walking in the park for exercise. I smiled at them and told them how much I am impressed about their walking speed. So we start to chat and both told me not to get vaccinated, because that is very dangerous. Some long time friends of them passed away shortly after the jab, but these two are happy and healthy and they know why. Positive thinking, strong walks every day and no jab. :thumbup:

Many greetings and good times further on!

Guten tag Steven.

You are welcome mate. I am simply telling the truth. :thumbup:

Ahh, that's a beautiful connection you made there mate.

Not sure if I already mentioned this one ...

An 89 year old fella that got talking with me after reading the poetry said that he had been born in Wisconsin and then moved to Germany in 1934 and grew up threw the rise to power of the Nazi party. He was a happy fella and only lost his smile when I asked him one question. I asked if the Covid measures were any different from what had happened in Germany prior to the Nazi's taking power. As I said, he lost his smile and replied immediately without hesitation, "No". Nothing else, simply that one word.

I haven't seen him for around two weeks now after chatting with him regularly over a month or so. I hope he is still above ground and kicking on, I enjoyed our conversations and would love to catch up with him again.

The sisters that you met sound as if they are of a similar vain to this fella, positive even though they have obviously been through a lot in their life.

All the best mate. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 12 Jul 2021 16:30 #3704

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
The vaccine agenda has pretty much failed already. There are plenty of people I have spoken with that will refuse the vaccine and not as many that have been pro vaccination. Personally I think that they are going to find it a tough sell to get over 50% of the Australian population vaccinated.

Here's to the 'new experiment' ... how to overthrow the government. :D

I hear the same thing talking to real people... I agree many dont want it here, young and elderly and everything in between. The UN / WEF / AZ / pfizer puppets like morrison, hunt, birmingham wont be able to please their masters anywhere near to the extent they initially thought they would.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Steven

Coronavirus 12 Jul 2021 21:10 #3705

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Guten tag Steven.

You are welcome mate. I am simply telling the truth. :thumbup:

Ahh, that's a beautiful connection you made there mate.

Not sure if I already mentioned this one ...

An 89 year old fella that got talking with me after reading the poetry said that he had been born in Wisconsin and then moved to Germany in 1934 and grew up threw the rise to power of the Nazi party. He was a happy fella and only lost his smile when I asked him one question. I asked if the Covid measures were any different from what had happened in Germany prior to the Nazi's taking power. As I said, he lost his smile and replied immediately without hesitation, "No". Nothing else, simply that one word.

I haven't seen him for around two weeks now after chatting with him regularly over a month or so. I hope he is still above ground and kicking on, I enjoyed our conversations and would love to catch up with him again.

The sisters that you met sound as if they are of a similar vain to this fella, positive even though they have obviously been through a lot in their life.

All the best mate. :thumbup:

Guten Tag IAAIA,

that is an interesting story about that 89 year old fella. From Wisconsin to Germany in 1934. What could be the reason for this?
The "12 dark years" in Germany, from 1933-1945 are very controversal as this forum clearly shows. I wasn't born at this time, so all I can do is research and remember what time witnesses once told me. Some of them were family-members, others just folks I met or worked with in former years. The majority of them said that these 12 years were the best in their lifes. I know, this might sound a bit strange after all what is widespread around the globe for decades.
Some years ago I had friends from overseas, which I met on my journeys, as guests in Germany. They had the vision in mind, that Germany once was the land of evil, but were totally positively surprised as they spent some time here. We travelled around and met many locals. When they left, they said: "You know, Steven, it is hard to believe what we have been told so long about your country and its history."
What also is worth thinking about...the same type of people who claim former Germany as land of the evil, now declare a "Corona-Pandemic". :wissl:
However, I hope that old fella is still "above ground" (great term! :thumbup: ) and you will met him again soon.

All the best mate, and keep on chalking eye-catching poems and quotes! This idea is a great one and one of the best opportunities to talk to other people. Real life happens outside :)
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2021 08:07 by Steven.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus 13 Jul 2021 00:05 #3706

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare wrote:
Steven wrote:
Flare wrote:
Sure man...

The worldwide 5G digital control grid is getting rolled out, people are getting vaccinated by the millions and tyrannical laws are being put into place as we speak.

But it’s nice to see you and the homosexual hippie IAAIA get out there to “speak to real people, because it’s nice weather.”

Just 3 questions: Who rolls out the 5G grid? Jews, or local workers? And who takes care for the implementation of the tyrannical laws?

People only get vaccinated, if they want.. It is their own decision.

It’s not out of free will you cuck.

It’s being done to us by the jews through manipulation, brainwashing, blackmail, bribery, war etc etc.

You know the drill.

Don’t act like you’re dumb.
Looks like you've just about succeeded in clearing the place out.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2021 00:06 by Frothy.

Coronavirus 13 Jul 2021 20:06 #3707

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Dr Reiner fuellmich interviews Dr David Martin regarding the german covid investigation

watch video here:
brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-reiner-fuellmich-interviews-dr-david-martin-regarding-the-german-covid-investigation_OkPJkfkO4nWEJtw.html

well worth watching in it's entirety :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Steven

Coronavirus 13 Jul 2021 22:01 #3708

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration FRANCE is going down w/the jab.

Coronavirus 13 Jul 2021 22:57 #3709

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Steven, annabelle

Coronavirus 14 Jul 2021 14:50 #3710

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
QLD Premier’s father runs genetic data storage company

It has been revealed that Annastacia Palaszczuk’s father is the head of a gene-data storage and sequencing organisation, shining further light on ulterior motives for COVID-19 testing.

full article at ... tottnews.com/2021/01/21/qld-premier-father-genetic-company/

A comment I found below the article at the link provided (I haven't confirmed the details yet) ...
TORM SAYS:May 22, 2021 at 12:11
Covid has been very good for some: 9 new billionaires

Stefan Bansel — CEO of Moderna ($4.3 billion)
Ugur Sahin — CEO and Co-founder of BioNTech ($4 billion)
Timothy Springer — Immunologist, investor and founder at Moderna ($2.2 billion)
Nubar Ayefan — CEO of Moderna ($1.9 billion)
Juan Lopez-Belmonte — CEO of ROVIm, a manufacturer and packer of Moderna vaccines ($1.8 billion)
Robert Langer — scientist, founder and investor in Moderna ($1.6 billion)
Zhu Tao — Co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer of CanSino Biologics ($1.3 billion)
Eto Dongxiu — Co-founder and Senior Vice President of CanSino Biologics ($1.2 billion)
Mao Huin Hoa — Co-founder and Senior Vice President of CanSino Biologics ($1 billion)
tottnews.com/2021/05/18/vaccine-passports-interstate-travel/

advocateme.wixsite.com/copsforcovidtruth

A second open letter has been added by another police officer and the first police officer is 'under review' by the police force for the first letter to the Commissioner of Police.

Coronavirus 15 Jul 2021 19:29 #3711

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 17 Jul 2021 16:44 #3712

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: "They are making so many mistakes, we are close to a tipping point"

www.bitchute.com/video/1338kLyYzeAp/

Coronavirus 17 Jul 2021 16:46 #3713

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Canadian Doctor Speaks Out and Explains How Covid Injections Are Damaging People

www.bitchute.com/video/ChQwQBggc8TL/

Coronavirus 17 Jul 2021 16:48 #3714

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
EXPOSED - The Persecution of Canadian Physicians by Organized Medicine During the Pandemic

Coronavirus 18 Jul 2021 04:06 #3715

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.activistpost.com/2021/07/melbourne-in-chaos-as-protesters-resist-new-covid-lockdowns.html Australia is about to go into full lockdown again which will paralyze the economy, driving more small businesses out of existence. Citizens are completely fed up with their authoritarian government, are demanding change and that their Premier Daniel Andrews resign immediately.

Coronavirus 19 Jul 2021 00:56 #3716

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
lockdownsceptics.org/2021/07/17/infections-in-the-vaccinated-overtake-those-in-the-unvaccinated-for-the-first-time-but-the-graph-mysteriously-disappea...m-the-zoe-app-report Health Secretary Sajid Javid has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, despite being vaccinated – and he is far from alone. The latest ZOE data shows that, as of July 12th, infections in the vaccinated (with at least one dose) in the U.K. now outnumber those in the unvaccinated for the first time, as the former continue to surge while the latter plummet (see above). (Note that 68% of the population has had at least one vaccine dose, so there are still at this stage disproportionately more new infections in the unvaccinated, though on current trends that may soon change.)

Coronavirus 19 Jul 2021 18:19 #3717

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 20 Jul 2021 04:58 #3718

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
stateofthenation.co/?p=74610 The doom of Canada.

Coronavirus 22 Jul 2021 08:48 #3719

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.garydbarnett.com/the-political-phenomenon-that-is-trump-worship-asinine-and-imbecilic Forgotten is the fact that all this totalitarian hell was allowed to happen and expand under Trump. He accepted the entire nefarious ‘pandemic’ narrative just as he was instructed to do, and declared a state of national emergency over a fake ‘virus pandemic.’ As he fully understood, this would turn loose ‘legally,’ every governor, and every health organization in the country to wreak havoc with all economic activity and with all personal liberty. This was no accident, it was always intended.