Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 25 Aug 2021 22:30 #3761

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ugh, if there are posts here that you didnt make let me know... and change your password! Dont make the password easy and include some special characters.

You can change it here...

truth-zone.net/forum/profile/edit.html
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 27 Aug 2021 06:19 #3762

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 73, right winger, Christian, English
Thanks mate, basically any post that makes me look bad is probably a hacker impersonating me for a joke, he might not be a TZ member as I've got enemies all over the net..:)

Coronavirus 27 Aug 2021 06:31 #3763

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 28 Aug 2021 13:59 #3764

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
DRS. THOMAS COWAN AND ANDREW KAUFMAN INTERVIEWED BY MIKE ADAMS: WHY THE "VIRUS" PANDEMIC IS A FARCE

First published at 03:53 UTC on August 28th, 2021.

www.bitchute.com/video/jOgLSE2m5r9n/

Coronavirus 28 Aug 2021 16:50 #3765

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 30 Aug 2021 09:48 #3766

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
MIKE ADAMS ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW SUNDAY 8/29/21

www.bitchute.com/video/CxB4D8aPSncv/

Coronavirus 30 Aug 2021 23:31 #3767

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Pfizer Demanded Military Bases as Collateral for Cost of Vaccine Deaths

Greg Reese

August 30th 2021

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer reportedly bullied countries like Argentina into surrendering bank and military assets in exchange for massive shipments of its experimental COVID injections. But the shots came with strings attached, with countries compensating for the cost of any deaths related to the Pfizer jab.

www.infowars.com/posts/pfizer-demanded-military-bases-as-collateral-for-cost-of-vaccine-deaths/

Coronavirus 03 Sep 2021 07:30 #3768

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Brilliant! How Russians Crushed Moscow’s Vaccine Passports In Just 3 Weeks

humansarefree.com/2021/08/brilliant-how-russians-crushed-moscows-dumb-vaccine-passports-in-just-3-weeks.html

:D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 03 Sep 2021 07:53 #3769

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Complete media blackout
Evidence of multiple road closures in QLD due to truckie strike

edit:
TRUCKIE VICTORY: South Australia drops mandatory jab for interstate drivers
In a victory for people power, the South Australian government has back flipped on its mandate that interstate truck drivers must have had at least one Covid vaccine shot before entering the state. xyz.net.au/2021/09/truckie-victory-south-australia-drops-mandatory-jab-for-interstate-drivers/

ourgreaterdestiny.org/
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2021 07:55 by I AM ALL I AM.

Coronavirus 03 Sep 2021 11:24 #3770

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
The following quotes come from a February 2020 article by State of the Nation entitled "STAGED CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC: An International Criminal Conspiracy of Epic Proportions":

Wuhan coronavirus pandemic STAGED to cover-up the public health crisis caused by the intensive 5G roll-out in Wuhan City in 2019
There’s nothing more sacred to the implementation of the New World Order agenda — WORLDWIDE — than the meteoric military deployment of 5G and subsequent build-out of the Internet of Things (IoT).
The Zionist Government of Israel has made it a global mission to commandeer the military deployment of 5G throughout the world community of nations.

Because the future capital for the planned One World Government is Jerusalem, the ruling Zionists know that they must control the entire 5G roll-out, just as they are presently (and unlawfully) doing in the USA.  There is no greater promoter of 5G than President Donald Trump, which is why he has even stated with great pride that he can’t wait for 6G in the United States!
There’s only one way to correctly comprehend the pivotal role that Israel plays in the emerging New World Order.  The rogue, criminal, apartheid State of Israel was literally created as the global headquarters for the Khazarian Mafia high command.

Coronavirus 03 Sep 2021 13:59 #3771

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
COVID CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND THE COMING WAR CRIMES TRUBUNALS - REINER FUELMICH AND MIKE ADAMS

First published at 16:43 UTC on September 2nd, 2021.

TRUTH-EXTREME-News

Great discussion about Reiner Fuelmich's upcoming prosecution of the criminals involved in the COVID-19 Scamdemic. Mike asks some very good questions, in this very informative interview.

http://corona-ausscuss.de

Coronavirus 04 Sep 2021 00:07 #3772

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
DR. ANDREW KAUFMAN INTERVIEW - WHAT IS THE TRUE CATALYST BEHIND COVID-19?

First published at 20:01 UTC on September 3rd, 2021.

The Last American Vagabond

Joining me today is Dr. Andrew Kaufman, here to continue our previous conversation on the topics of Terrain Theory and Germ Theory, and how this very important conversation has everything to do with understanding COVID-19 and its true catalyst.

Source Links Can Be Found Here:
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/dr-andrew-kaufman-interview-what-true-catalyst-behind-covid-19/

Coronavirus 04 Sep 2021 21:43 #3773

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 04 Sep 2021 21:45 #3774

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
www.garydbarnett.com/the-ramping-up-of-medical-terror-and-totalitarian-covid-measures/ Then last year, the ‘Covid’ plot was let loose on this society, and hell came with it. We now live in an era of terrorism; not terrorism attacks from afar, but from within, at the hands of what is incorrectly considered by the masses to be ‘their’ government. It is no such thing. With this much state power over health decisions, hospitalization, medicine, prescription drugs, ‘vaccines,’ and who is to get care and who is not, the abiding public is left at great risk. Because of the falsely claimed ‘pandemic,’ all manner of restrictions for care are imminent, and so-called emergency status protocols across this nation will be used to deny care to many of those most in need, especially those groups who are considered less important by the state. That includes the old and infirmed, the sick, those with mental disabilities, certain ethnic groups, the vulnerable children, the poor, all those who are considered to be a drain on the economic system, and finally all those who refuse to accept the mainstream narrative, and refuse to comply with the draconian “Covid’ mandates issued by the ruling class and their partners.

Coronavirus 06 Sep 2021 21:28 #3775

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

Coronavirus 06 Sep 2021 22:48 #3776

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im fine, in a rural area. Plenty of stock around (millions of sheep) and home grown fruit/veg. Bees (honey). Fridge full of meat. Mountains of salt.

Bring on the truckers strike if its happening. Difficult to get clear info on that.

Seems to be fake news at the moment tbh, I dont think theres any widespread truckers blockades.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2021 23:13 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Coronavirus 07 Sep 2021 01:49 #3777

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
novum wrote:
Seems to be fake news at the moment tbh, I dont think theres any widespread truckers blockades.
If you click on my link from Infowars, you'll see some citizen journalism on Twitter that shows a trucker saying he's willing to go to jail and videos in grocery stores showing some empty shelves. I don't know whether the empty shelves have anything to do with the truckers, though. Are grocery store workers staying home and that's why the shelves are not getting stocked?

:dunno:

Coronavirus 07 Sep 2021 04:10 #3778

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Im fine, in a rural area. Plenty of stock around (millions of sheep) and home grown fruit/veg. Bees (honey). Fridge full of meat. Mountains of salt.

Bring on the truckers strike if its happening. Difficult to get clear info on that.

G'day Novum.

Not much about at all on this one mate. Here's one video (9 seconds) showing some trucks blocking a round-about ...

... and another on a highway ...

... and one from history ...

:D

The one good thing came on the day before the blockades were supposed to start, two trucks blocking the highway at Reedy Creek on the Gold Coast. A woman asked a MSM reporter on a live feed what she was going to report ... "Fake news". :D Fucking classic for the look on the reporters face. :shemused:

Last Edit: 07 Sep 2021 04:12 by I AM ALL I AM.

Coronavirus 07 Sep 2021 04:27 #3779

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Connect Dots wrote:
novum wrote:
If you click on my link from Infowars, you'll see some citizen journalism on Twitter that shows a trucker saying he's willing to go to jail and videos in grocery stores showing some empty shelves. I don't know whether the empty shelves have anything to do with the truckers, though. Are grocery store workers staying home and that's why the shelves are not getting stocked?

:dunno:

G'day Connect Dots.

The video of the truckers exiting the Sydney Harbour bridge is old footage from a month or so ago. I hadn't seen the supermarket video and can report no shortages on the Gold Coast in Queensland at the moment. It might be a Sydney related issue if the other reports are correct about Sydney being blockaded.

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny”
Thomas Jefferson

“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.”
V for Vendetta (movie)
Alan Moore (Graphic Novel)

Coronavirus 07 Sep 2021 05:18 #3780

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Australia: Woman in Quarantine Harassed by Cops For Removing Face Mask to Drink Tea

by Paul Joseph Watson
September 6th 2021, 3:46 pm

A video out of a quarantine camp in Australia shows a man describing how cops harassed a woman because she briefly removed her face mask to drink some tea.

The video clip, which was posted to TikTok, features a young man describing the mundanity of life inside a COVID self-isolation camp.

“We’re all just waiting patiently to be fed, it’s like when you shake the bag of dog treats and the dogs come running – we’re all just outside waiting,” he states, before describing what happened to the woman living in the shack opposite him.

“Just had the cops come round and tell this woman off staying over here as well because there was about 5 seconds in-between her taking a sip of her cup of tea and she took her face mask down,” he states.

“Cops came round literally on the dot and just pulled her up for it and she said ‘well I’m drinking my tea’ and they said ‘well not right now you’re not – put your face mask on.”

Last month, Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews expressed fury that Australians were removing their masks outdoors to drink alcohol at pop up bars.

“There will be no removal of masks to consume alcohol outdoors, you will no longer be able to remove your mask to drink a cocktail at a pop-up beer garden on a footpath as part of a pub crawl,” said Andrews.

People in Australia are routinely harassed by authorities for not wearing face masks, including an elderly man who had a seizure after police tackled him for not wearing a face covering while he was exercising in the grounds of a botanical gardens in Brisbane.

Having pursued a disastrous ‘zero COVID’ policy, Australia is now being referred to as ‘prison island’ – having imposed one of the most draconian lockdowns in the developed world, including a night time curfew, with seemingly no escape plan.

As we highlighted earlier, authorities in Victoria, Australia have announced they will “lock out” unvaccinated people from being able to participate in the economy.

New South Wales Chief Health Officer Dr. Kerry Chant also asserted that COVID will be with us “forever” and people will have to “get used to” taking endless booster vaccines.

www.infowars.com/posts/australia-woman-in-quarantine-harassed-by-cops-for-removing-face-mask-to-drink-tea/

:facepalm: