TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 07 Sep 2021 08:08 #3781

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Do you have the Delta Variant? It’s illegal for you to know

The latest piece of sheer insanity from the US government

by Jon Rappoport

September 6, 2021

As my long-time readers know, I’ve spent the past year demonstrating that the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist. Therefore, the Delta Variant is a fantasy based on a fantasy.

However, I make forays into the official bubble where, of course, millions of people believe the virus and the Variant are real. I show that within the bubble, all sorts of internal contradictions and absurdities abound.

Recently, I quoted official sources who stated that the current PCR test can’t differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and the Delta Variant [1]. Only through deeper genetic sequencing of patients’ swab samples—a procedure that isn’t routinely done—can testers tell whether a person has the original SARS-CoV-2 or the Delta.

In order to know whether the Delta is widespread, a predictive computer model would have to be assembled. These models are notoriously inaccurate.

The bottom line? The tidal wave of propaganda asserting the Delta is everywhere, and is responsible for the escalation of COVID cases, is a sheer fabrication. The propaganda is based on a computer model.

That’s where the official bubble is, or was, when a new revelation surfaced. Buckle up for this one. On the scale of fabrications, it ranks right near the top.

You see, the genetic sequencing process, carried out to determine whether a patient’s swab sample reveals the original SARS-C0V-2 or the Delta…that process hasn’t obtained certification from the US government.

It hasn’t been approved in any way, shape, or form.

The labs who do the genetic sequencing are on their own. They have the final word on their own procedures.

And because of that, the labs are legally FORBIDDEN from reporting to patients whether they have the original SARS-CoV-2 or the Delta Variant. Yes, FORBIDDEN.

So a patient can’t learn that information. It would be illegal for the lab to report.

And since the genetic sequencing process looking for the Delta Variant hasn’t received any sort of government certification…any and all claims about how widespread the Delta is would be based on an unapproved procedure.

Official Science “experts” always proudly claim their tests have the government seal of approval. But in this instance, the test on which these experts are relying has NO certification whatsoever.

Getting the picture?

Here is the source on this latest piece of madness: Business Insider, August 23, 2021, “You aren’t legally allowed to know which variant gave you COVID-19 in the US, even if it’s Delta.” [2]

“The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS), which oversees the regulatory process for US labs, requires genome-[genetic] sequencing tests to be federally approved before their results can be disclosed to doctors or patients. These are the tests that pick up on variants, but right now, there’s little incentive for the labs to do the work to validate those tests.”

“’I don’t think there’s a lot of motivation, quite honestly, to get that done,’ Kelly Wroblewski, director of infectious diseases at the Association of Public Health Laboratories, told Insider.”

“So far, Wroblewski said, more than 50 public labs in the US are capable of sequencing coronavirus samples to detect variants. But she’s not aware of any labs that have completed the validation process to get federal approval.”

“’The process of validating a next-generation sequencing test is burdensome,’ Wroblewski said. ‘It takes a lot of time. It takes a lot of data. It takes a lot of resources…’”

“For a sequencing test to be validated, a manufacturer needs to collect data to show that the test does a good job of detecting a specific variant, then request emergency authorization from the Food and Drug Administration. Alternatively, laboratories can validate their sequencing tests ‘in house,’ meaning they collect the same data so CMS can approve their test.”

“’The letter of the law from CMS is that if you don’t go through this full validation process, you cannot release the results with patient identifying information,’ Wroblewski said.”

So…getting any sort of official approval for the genetic-sequencing test is a lot of work. It takes a great of deal of time. Therefore, yawn, why bother? Therefore, shrug, just let each lab set its own standards and make its own claims. Who cares?

And meanwhile, the patient can’t find out what his test showed.

And THIS is the insane system forming the foundation of claims that the Delta variant is everywhere.

Thus ends today’s episode of The Bubble and the Bubble Brains That Populate It.

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/09/06/do-you-have-the-delta-variant-its-illegal-for-you-to-know/
Another thing I think is stupid is that the Food and Drug Administration allows testing of drugs for safety to be paid for by the pharmaceutical companies. The only way to have rigorous testing is for the taxpayer, we the people, to pay for it. Whoever is doing the testing needs to be working for us—not big pharma.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 09 Sep 2021 23:50 #3782

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
:facepalm:

Watch: Biden Mandating Vaccine At All Companies With More Than 100 Workers

Infowars.com
September 9th 2021, 4:03 pm

Joe Biden is announcing the Department of Labor will soon require all companies employing over 100 people to mandate either a Covid vaccine or serial testing of unvaccinated workers.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration order impacts around 80 million workers.

According to Forbes, stiff fines of up to $14,000 per violation will be placed against companies that don’t comply.

“This is not about freedom or personal choice,” Biden said.

The six-point plan focuses on “vaccinating the unvaccinated, further protecting the vaccinated, keeping schools safely open, increasing testing & requiring masking, protecting our economic recovery and improving care for those with Covid-19.”

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin,” Biden threatened. “And you’re refusal has cost all of us. So, please do the right thing. But just don’t take it from me. Listen to the voices of unvaccinated Americans who are lying in hospital beds saying, ‘If only I got vaccinated… if only.'”

Next, Biden pushed booster shots despite pushback from his own administration.

Regarding “keeping our children safe,” Biden claimed the safest thing for children 12 and older is to “get them vaccinated.”

“What about children under the age of 12 who can’t get vaccinated yet?” he asked.

Sleepy Joe oddly said we can’t “take shortcuts” when it comes to vaccinating children under 12, failing to realize the irony of the shortcuts taken before jabbing tens of millions of people around the world with the experimental mRNA “vaccines.”

Biden was upset that only 90% of school teachers are currently vaccinated, saying, “Let’s get that to 100%!”

The administration also aimed at states with governors who are resisting the federal government’s Covid tyranny, threatening to work to make sure they aren’t re-elected.

In an ominous foreshadowing of another pandemic, Biden said, “As I recently released the key parts of my pandemic preparedness plan so that America isn’t caught flat-footed when the new pandemic comes again… as it will.”

Ending the speech, Biden did that creepy whisper he’s now infamously known for, mumbling, “Get vaccinated!”

www.infowars.com/posts/watch-biden-mandating-vaccine-at-all-companies-with-more-than-100-workers/

Coronavirus 10 Sep 2021 05:49 #3783

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
DR ANDREW KAUFMAN & DR TOM COWAN - WHAT WE KNOW & DON'T KNOW YET ABOUT THE HIGHLY TOXIC "VACCINE"

First published at 11:14 UTC on September 9th, 2021.

Anaki77

FREEDOM INTERNATIONAL Livestream

www.truehealingconference.com
www.covid-19-myths.com

Guests:

Dr. Tom Cowan, MD
www.drtomcowan.com

Dr. Thomas Cowan is a well-known alternative medicine doctor, author and speaker, with a common-sense, holistic approach to health and wellness. Over the last three decades helping people heal through diet and natural medicines, Dr. Cowan has witnessed firsthand the healing power of a diet rich in vegetable diversity, nourishing fats and wholesome grains and legumes.

His book How (and Why) to Eat More Vegetables describes why eating small amounts of a wide variety of vegetables is key to optimal health. He is the author of Human Heart, Cosmic Heart, published by Chelsea Green in 2016, is the primary author of The Fourfold Path to Healing, and co-author, with Sally Fallon, of The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby and Child Care. He is one of the founding board members of the Weston A. Price Foundation, and he is trained and experienced in Anthroposophic medicine as well. He is also a passionate and knowledgeable grower of vegetables. He did, indeed, plant and tend many of the vegetables that were turned into these powders. His latest book is The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including Corona Virus) are not the Cause of Disease), co-authored with Sally Fallon Morrell).

Dr. Andrew Kaufman
www.andrewkaufmanmd.com

Dr. Andrew Kaufman MD is a natural healing consultant, inventor, public speaker, forensic psychiatrist, and expert witness. He completed his psychiatric training at Duke University Medical Center after graduating from the Medical University of South Carolina, and he has a B.S. from M.I.T. in Molecular Biology. He has conducted and published original research and lectured, supervised, and mentored medical students, residents, and fellows in all psychiatric specialties. He has qualified as an expert witness in local, state, and federal courts. Andrew has held leadership positions in academic medicine and professional organizations. He has run a start-up company, which develop a medical device he invented and patented.

Interview Council:

Dr. Mary Elizabeth Mansfield, PhD
Podcast: Mindful Empowerment
linktr.ee/MindfulEmpowerment

Grace Asagra, RN MA
Podcast: Quantum Nurse: Out of the Rabbit Hole from Stress to Bless
linktr.ee/GraceAsagra
www.quantumnurse.life
www.graceasagra.com

Hartmut Schumacher
Podcast: GO YOUR OWN PATH
anchor.fm/hartmut-schumacher-path

Steve Fierro
Podcast: Awakened Mind
anchor.fm/steve-fierro

Source: rumble.com/vm7jd7-dr-andykaufman-and-dr.-tom-cowan-what-we-know-and-dont-know-about-highly-to.html

Last Edit: 10 Sep 2021 05:50 by Connect Dots.

Coronavirus 10 Sep 2021 09:22 #3784

• novum
  • Platinum Member
QUOTE:

"30 minute edit of a longer video I’m making.

The Great Reset is a marketing ploy for an old plan. It's been referred to as the ‘New World Order’, but that’s a bit ‘20th Century’, So we need a new branding package for the same old globalist ideas, so let’s call it the Great Reset & Fourth Industrial Revolution. Essentially, it’s about global control of the population on a scale never before imaginable or feasible, through technological, economic and monetary means, to essentially control the human population and eventually bring the human population down to a more manageable level, and replace it with robots and automation, which sounds like 'crazy sci-fi stuff' unless you actually read the materials that they document about the Great Reset at the World Economic Forum website."

Video in Bitchute:

Link: www.bitchute.com/video/qICU47yphYIP/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Coronavirus 10 Sep 2021 11:41 #3785

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
BIDEN: YOU MUST GET VACCINATED, THIS IS NOT ABOUT FREEDOM OR PERSONAL CHOICE

First published at 09:39 UTC on September 10th, 2021.

Coronavirus Plushie

At three seconds I wanted to puke!

:facepalm:
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2021 11:45 by Connect Dots.

Coronavirus 10 Sep 2021 12:07 #3786

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
novum wrote:

Is this a smoking gun?

Does Schwab think we the people don't read stuff like that?

Or is he just in our face?

Coronavirus 10 Sep 2021 23:25 #3787

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
THIS IS A MUST SEE VIDEO:
STEW PETERS - BOMBSHELL EXPOSURE ICU NURSE SAYS HOSPITAL SET TO DENY CARE TO UNVACCINATED! (9/10/21)

First published at 18:38 UTC on September 10th, 2021.

CONSPiRACY CLASSiCS

Chelsea Walls, BSN, has been working with COVID patients from the beginning, and she joined Stew to DEBUNK all of the LIES we have been told by the CRIMINAL 'media'!

-source: www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021/09/bombshel-exposure-icu-nurse-says-hospital-set-to-deny-care-to-unvaccinated/

Coronavirus 11 Sep 2021 14:38 #3788

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Idiot!

"Then why the hell are there record hospitalizations of the vaccinated?"

Check out the above at "Biden Openly Declares Medical Dictatorship in America Awakening the Sleeping Giant."

Coronavirus 11 Sep 2021 18:41 #3789

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Christopher James of A Warrior Calls interviews Andrew Kaufman, leader in the search for truth regarding the "plandemic":

www.bitchute.com/video/JSCduEeNCp6O/

A screenshot:

Coronavirus 18 Sep 2021 02:47 #3790

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
MUST WATCH!!! FUNERAL DIRECTOR JOHN O’LOONEY BLOWS THE WHISTLE ON COVID

First published at 14:46 UTC on September 16th, 2021.

Jim Fetzer

MUST WATCH INDEED!!! This is BIG-TIME whistleblowing from Funeral Director John O’Looney in England. He pulls NO punches in speaking from his personal experience. The VAX is killing people, not covid or some BS "variant." "When will people wake up? when the children start dying?" Huge quarantine camps are being built across the world for the vaccine-refusers, who will be disappeared there.

Last Edit: 18 Sep 2021 02:53 by Connect Dots. Reason: Format

Coronavirus 21 Sep 2021 21:59 #3791

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Wuhan: back to the beginning, where the whole fraud started; buried revelations

by Jon Rappoport

September 21, 2021

I recently went back to my original articles on COVID. They contain very significant information about the situation in Wuhan, in early 2020, when the false pandemic was first declared.

Readers need to grasp a central point I’ve been making for the past year and a half: what is being called COVID is not one disease. For the most part, it is a relabeling of older traditional lung conditions—flu, COPD, pneumonia, etc. I have explained this point in many articles.

I repeat it now, because the relabeling began in Wuhan. And the cause of illness there was not and is not a virus. No one discovered a new virus. I’ve detailed that fact as well in many articles.

So…what WAS happening in Wuhan, in 2019 and early 2020?

A very common and widespread illness, called pneumonia, was suddenly repackaged as the cardinal symptom of a “new disease,” COVID.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are excerpts from my very early COVID articles—

JANUARY 25, 2020: Wuhan, a city of 11 million, is called “the Chicago of China.” It is both an economic juggernaut and a transportation hub—railroads, roads, highways connecting travelers to other Chinese cities.

Several sources list the annual GDP of Wuhan at a staggering $220 billion dollars.

230 foreign Fortune 500 companies have offices in Wuhan and do business there. All in all, 80 foreign countries are funding companies in the city.

The Chinese New Year is now underway. It lasts from January 25 to February 10. During this period, Chinese people travel. They journey far and wide. In fact, this is the largest annual human migration on the planet. We’re talking about hundreds of millions of people on the move.

It provides a perfect pretext for saying a new virus is spreading uncontrollably, and requires unprecedented lockdowns of 50 million people in China.

Then there is this, from Bloomberg News, January 23, 2019: “When Premier Li Keqiang declared a ‘war against pollution’ in 2014, a few hundred residents of the city of Wuhan in central China took it as a cue.”

“They printed Li’s words on a six-meter (20 foot) banner and protested outside a foul-smelling incinerator plant they feared was causing illness in the community. Buoyed by the conviction they were answering the leadership’s call, the residents were instead harassed by local police officers who tore down the sign and trampled on it.”

“’We were worried and angry when we realized what was causing the stench and making our kids sick’,” said Zhang Xijiao, 44, who was detained for a week for making the banner. ‘But we are like ants, the local government can crush us as they please’.”

“Ren Rui, 40, quit her apartment in 2017 after her son developed a lung condition that required repeat surgery. She said smoke from the plant would blow her way under certain conditions. She tried to rent it out, ‘but no one wants to move here. Sometimes my mood depended on the direction of the wind,’ said Ren. Despite the financial pressure since, ‘I never regretted moving away’.”

Faulty incinerator. Illness. Pollution. Lung problems.

Let’s move on to another description of Chinese protests—in Wuhan.

CNN, July 11, 2019: “…Recent weeks [in Wuhan] have seen major protests there — in themselves a rarity in China — over plans for a new garbage incineration plant.”

“Holding banners with slogans such as ‘we don’t want to be poisoned, we just need a breath of fresh air,’ thousands [!] of people took to the city’s streets over two weeks in June and July calling for the suspension of plans to build the plant.”

“’We are fearful that the plant is too close to residence area,’ one protester in the city of 10 million people told state media. Others expressed concern that emissions could worsen air pollution and harm residents’ health.”

“Local officials were apparently surprised by the scale and size of the protests, which came after several similar waste plants were reportedly found to be giving off dangerous emissions. Photos and videos shared on social media showed large crowds marching in the streets near where the plant was to be built, and police arresting numerous protesters.”

“The government has since suspended building of the plant, which locals said had halted protests, but a heavy police presence remains in the city where the situation is tense.”

“Public pressure has been the driving force of pollution policy in China, and it shows no sign of letting up.”

“In 2016, protesters took to the streets of Chengdu wearing face masks to demand action to tackle smog, while other demonstrations have targeted power and chemical plants in Sichuan, Jiangsu and Heilongjiang provinces in recent years."

“The Chinese government is highly sensitive to the threat of protests like those in Wuhan, with the shadow of the 1989 Tiananmen massacre looming large. Calls for collective action are among the most censored subjects online, and people organizing protests or working for civil society groups can face harassment and imprisonment.”

In other words, protests against pollution in one Chinese city can inspire protests in other cities. A very dangerous situation for the Chinese government. Furthermore, it is generally acknowledged that official and corporate reports on pollution levels are being faked, to make “dangerous” into “improving.”

Grist.org, June 12, 2012: “At about 2 a.m. local time Monday morning, a dense smog began to cover the province. By early afternoon, it reached its peak density in the land-locked city of Wuhan itself…The demonstrable danger is to lungs and bloodstreams.”

Yale Environment 360, April 17, 2018: “The foul air of dozens of fast-expanding cities across China contains cocktails of toxic contaminants unprecedented in the range of pollutants they contain at high concentrations. Now, new research into these swirling maelstroms of gases and tiny particulates suggests that they may be incubating chemical reactions that compound the health effects in ways not seen before – effects that doctors say are cutting five years off the expected lifespan of half a billion people in northern China…China has the world’s most dangerous outdoor air pollution.”

“Three other cities listed as regularly suffering dangerous levels of four or five of the pollutants are Jining, also in Shandong, Wuhan in Hubei province, and Jiayuguan and Jinchang in Gansu. None of the seven appear in the lists of the ten most polluted Chinese cities published by the WHO or Chinese environment ministry.”

“All the five major pollutants in smogs – SO2, NOx, ozone, PM10 and PM2.5 — are known to be linked individually to increased risk of strokes, heart disease, lung cancer and asthma, and to rising hospital admissions and death rates during smogs. What is disturbing is that there is growing evidence of synergistic effects between these different pollutants that make the whole worse than the sum of the parts.”

Lung disease, pneumonia—and no need to invoke a virus to explain it.

Getting the picture? . . .

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/09/21/wuhan-back-to-the-beginning-where-the-whole-fraud-started-buried-revelations/

Coronavirus 22 Sep 2021 20:42 #3792

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Pandemics are staged on Television

Network: the last great film about The News

by Jon Rappoport

September 22, 2021

The official COVID narrative—more absurd with each passing day—is being transmitted on television. That is a cardinal fact.

The absurdity called TELEVISION NEWS was depicted in a giant of a film, NETWORK (1976)…

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/09/22/pandemics-are-staged-television/

Coronavirus 24 Sep 2021 20:19 #3793

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
So here we are chumps and chumpettes

Right in the thick of the NWO

Fucked isnt it ?

Completely fucking fucked

Hey maybe if we buy one more David Icke book we will get out of this mess
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 25 Sep 2021 01:38 #3794

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
THE RAW DEAL (24 SEPTEMBER 2021) THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT

First published at 19:21 UTC on September 24th, 2021.

Jim Fetzer

The most serious and awful. broadcast I've ever made, with The Vaccine Death Report as its focus. The CEO of Moderna tells us that we are going to have to be vaxxed for the rest of our lives (which will keep them fat and happy forever)! The Vaccine Death Report (available for downloading on my blog at jamesfetzer.org) explains that the books are cooked and that the super-rich are running the table to seize control of the entirety of Planet Earth using a fabricated pandemic and death-inducing vaccines as their method, where graphene oxide is contained therein and can interface using 5G to control our thoughts and our feelings. In the future, "We will own nothing but be happier than we have ever been!" Or so we are told by Klaus Schwab, who is, himself, appropriately, a Rothschild

www.bitchute.com/video/MdjDU059yp0j/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 26 Sep 2021 02:23 #3795

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Coronavirus 04 Oct 2021 09:21 #3796

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Palmer exposes corrupt big pharma politics and blackmail in New South Wales

CLIVE Palmer has exposed the corrupt role of big pharma companies Pfizer and AstraZeneca behind Gladys Berejiklian’s frantic push for vaccines in NSW.

In a press conference on Tuesday Palmer dropped a bomb on the NSW Liberals and the corrupt role of a political lobbyist being paid tens of millions of dollars by Pfizer and Astra Zeneca. The same lobbyist, says Palmer, controls the Liberal Party in Sydney and is using the threat of the Independent Commission Against Corruption’s (ICAC) inquiries into Gladys Berejiklian to pull her strings and push the vaccines.

Palmer also accused the head of the TGA Prof. John Skerrit, as the chief regulator of drugs in Australia, of being in a “serious conflict of interest” by going on television in a white coat promoting vaccines threatening media owners with withdrawal of advertising if they published stories contrary to government vaccine policy.

Palmer dropped the bomb when a jabbering journalist tried to push the NSW government’s lies about 1600 “cases” and that people really were dying from COVID-19 and the only way out for locked-down small businesses in NSW was for most of the population to get a double jab. “They can’t open their businesses because the premier’s telling them the only way out is a double jab and that’s what they’re being told,” said the journo.

“I’d say the premier is lying to them,” Palmer shot back. “And I’d say that she’s under an ICAC inquiry, but a particular lobbyist in Sydney controls the Liberal Party in Sydney and told her the only way she gets out of that inquiry is if she pushes the double jab, and his clients are Astra Zeneca and his clients are Pfizer.”

At that point the upstart journo butts in again, repeating the nonsense that the only way out for the business owners is the double jab. Palmer’s very newsworthy allegation of high-level corruption was too much for the lame-brained scribbler to take in, apparently.

Palmer came back, again trying to answer the question. “That’s what I’d tell them (the business owners) and that what the premier’s saying is not true and … that they shouldn’t be locked down, businesses should be open and the government’s using this as an excuse to destroy them and they know that.”

Palmer’s reference to the big plan behind COVID-19 triggered the journo again. “You think that the Premier of NSW wants to destroy businesses?” “I do,” said Palmer. “Why would she want to do that. It’s her economy!” he countered.

“Because as I tried to explain to you, she’s being directed by a lobbyist in Sydney who’s being paid by Astra Zeneca and by Pfizer tens of millions of dollars to get these policies through, to make sure these vaccines are pushed. That’s why. You asked the question and that’s my personal knowledge and I’m happy to make the statement here to the police or anyone who want to know what’s going on … I’ll be doing that. They’ll be named.”

He told the media conference earlier that he and the UAP leader Craig Kelly welcomed a bizarre threat by the head of the TGA, Prof. John Skerrit, to lay criminal charges against them for exposing the 483 post-vaccination deaths reported by the TGA. Cairns News believe the figure is now at least double that.

“It’s an extraordinary situation where you’ve got a member of the Australian House of Representatives being attacked for doing nothing more than circulating a government report.

First of all United Australia Party Welcomes any legal action against Mr Kelly and we look forward to it as an opportunity when John Skerrit himself can be subpoenaed and be asked the question about the 483 Australians who died after having the vaccine and be asked to say to the court and the Australian people what were their causes of death and what did the TGA do to investigate that, and why is it justified to continue the roll out?

“Secondly, we can ask Mr Skerrit on oath about the 46,000 adverse (event) reports that his office has received, about what he’s done about it and thirdly we can raise the question about how he threatened media owners with cancellation of advertising if journalists wrote anything about a contrary view of the government and his attack on freedom of speech.”

Palmer said Health Minister Greg Hunt would also be subpoenaed over his role in the vaccine roll-out. He said Craig Kelly had nothing to fear for publishing a government document.

cairnsnews.org/2021/09/15/palmer-exposes-corrupt-big-pharma-politics-and-blackmail-in-nsw/

Australia's NSW state premier Gladys Berejiklian resigns over corruption probe - [10/01/2021]
www.bitchute.com/video/tP5WUDyIQ5Ro/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, I AM ALL I AM, wiikkidd, Exorcist

Coronavirus 11 Oct 2021 01:07 #3797

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Recorded secretly at a bar in Western Sydney as tyrant resigns
www.bitchute.com/video/3kav2Vx7elDY/

:shemused: :shemused: :shemused:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 11 Oct 2021 15:56 #3798

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Australia Police Goes Door to Door: "Are You Aware Of Any Planned Protests Or Events Coming Up?"

A trio of Australian police officers visited a man claiming they are doing "welfare checks" to ask residents if they plan on participating in the ongoing protests against COVID-19 mitigation efforts. The man in this video was asked if he has plans or if he knows anyone who has plans to protest and if he has participated in protests in the past.

"Have you gone to any protest in the past?" the policeman asked.

"No, I'm not going to answer that, you guys wouldn't be here otherwise," the man says.

"I'd like to know how you got this address, actually," the man told the police.

"Anything else you might want to tell us to help ensure the public safety?" an officer asked after a barrage of questions about his "plans."

"No, as long as you aren't going around shooting people with rubber bullets like in Victoria," the man said.

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/09/23/australia_police_goes_door_to_door_are_you_aware_of_any_planned_protests_or_events_coming_up.html#!

G'day.

There is a short video of the incident at the link. :thumbup:

I actually saw another video of a similar theme on bitchute. The police had details of the man attending a protest 6 months prior to their door knocking.

A quick question ...

Does anyone know of a successful protest(s) anywhere around the world against the plandemic measures (successful, as in, lockdowns lifted, etc, etc)?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus 11 Oct 2021 21:21 #3799

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
No , protests dont work

Im sure it makes everyone feel great for the day , but changes nothing

Unless its NLM setting fire to things and then of course the whole world must feel sorry for them

Or that little FAS alien Greta Thunberg on a yacht , that gets shit done

But of course NLM and Thunberg et al are all state sponsored protests, moving society in the direction that the black cubists want it to go anyway

IMO nothing will change until we take the advice of the man who survived the Gulags and put the fear off God into the minds of the petty tyrants enforcing all of this pathetic JWO bullshit

And yes , that means fighting a long , drawn out geurilla war against them because nobody is going to be voting or protesting their way out of this

But again , I doubt that much will happen

Welcome to reality , where a leaderless people are slowly picked off one by one
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 12 Oct 2021 14:37 #3800

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
No , protests dont work

Im sure it makes everyone feel great for the day , but changes nothing

IMO nothing will change until we take the advice of the man who survived the Gulags and put the fear off God into the minds of the petty tyrants enforcing all of this pathetic JWO bullshit

And yes , that means fighting a long , drawn out geurilla war against them because nobody is going to be voting or protesting their way out of this

But again , I doubt that much will happen

Welcome to reality , where a leaderless people are slowly picked off one by one

G'day MrAnderson.

Thank you for your reply. :thumbup:

Well, if you check one video on one of the Aussie protests you will note that the police will have to change the windows in a few vehicles. :D

Seriously though, when an individual or group protests, they are telling those in authority that they have the power over any and all protesters. :ownd:

There are few individuals that I could name that recognise that a war has been conducted against the population for a VERY long time.The Art of War, by Sun Tzu, explains the reasoning behind poisoning the food and water of your opponent. The food and water supply have been poisoned, a sure indicator of an act of war against those using the food and water supply.

So, we are currently in a position where the general populace are starting to recognise that protesting does not work and the protests are starting to 'turn violent'. This in turn will reinforce the mentality of police officers that the protesters are the 'bad guys' and therefore the 'enemy'. In response, the police, as they have been trained to do, will escalate their use of force, feeling personally justified in any and all actions taken against the 'enemy'.

And round and round it goes.

Fighting a guerilla war requires mobility and the majority of the population is cionfined to 'city limits' and tracked through their addiction to the 'modern convenience' of a mobile phone, credit card, etc, etc. Of course there is also CCTV coverage of much of the cities. Back in 1988 when I joined the NSW Police Force, I found out that there were over 300 cameras on George St, Sydney CBD ... over 30 years ago now.

Of course, complete non-compliance would render those in positions of authority completely powerless. By observation, the population is not at the point where they will join together for complete non-compliance.

So where does that leave us?

Back at guerilla warfare at an individual and or small group basis. :ponda:

On a small scale ... paintballing CCTV cameras ...uuhhhmmmm. :dunno:

On a large scale ... destroying the infrastructure, such as vaccination centres, phone towers, media outlets, court houses, bank institutions, etc, etc.

Now, how many of the population will be willing to paintballl CCTV cameras?

If the majority would not even fight back on a small scale, what chance is there that they would do anything on a large scale?

I have stated this previously around the forum and I will state it again here and now ... competition will not work, only cooperation will work.