Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 07 Mar 2020 23:57 #461

• novum
  • Platinum Member
This is kind of a big deal

www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-oil-prices/saudi-arabia-slashes-april-crude-oil-prices-after-opecs-supply-pact-collapsed-idUSKBN20U0Y4

Because when they drop the price, it affects oil everywhere including the viability of US extractions.

So... big implications.

Huge.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 00:13 #462

• Flare
novum wrote:
This is kind of a big deal

www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-oil-prices/saudi-arabia-slashes-april-crude-oil-prices-after-opecs-supply-pact-collapsed-idUSKBN20U0Y4

Because when they drop the price, it affects oil everywhere including the viability of US extractions.

So... big implications.

Huge.

Long time ago I heard they lower oilprices drastically when the US needs to stock up on oil before they're going to war.

Don't know if that's the case here though...

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 00:25 #463

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Dont know either ey, but I know the US is now a net exporter of oil.. which is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Will all the new tech in fracking and offshore extraction, the US is extracting a lot of oil within its own territory... .when the kitchen towel heads drop the price, it messes up the viability of US production/export.. at least that is my understanding of it. Because the sauds can still do it cheaper as compared to some of the US operations... the US operations can get priced out if the price is too low vs what they spend to extract it... thats why this will have a big effect all over the place.

There is probably a bit of a glut also as economic activity and travel slows down.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 10:12 #464

• Flare
Northern Italy quarantined now.

That’s 16 million people.

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 16:25 #465

Flare wrote:
Northern Italy quarantined now.

That’s 16 million people.

To be honest the wops can go fuck themselves.
Now if Hereford is in lock down I will not be happy as no more Jack Frosts or White Lightening :mad: :cry: :raiseglass:

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 16:27 #466

sketti wrote:
Flare wrote:
sketti wrote:
This twitter thread is a scarier extension of mercs numbers in a previous post.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I think most people aren’t aware of the risk of systemic healthcare failure due to <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/COVID19?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#COVID19</a> because they simply haven’t run the numbers yet. Let’s talk math. 1/n</p>— Liz Specht (@LizSpecht) <a href="https://twitter.com/LizSpecht/status/1236095180459003909?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Worth the time to read it.

Yea... it's still kind of vague how 'deadly' this virus actually is.. as I see a lot of mixed messages about the mortality rate...

However, I wonder what this will do to the economy... I just read a report that it is suspected that 100% of the world's population will get infected, because of it's longevity. :noway:

:right: www.allencountyhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19-Community-Preparedness-Presentation.pdf

That's a pleasant read eh...

At the very least the police state is on it's way to every town near everyone :(

I would say more of a Military state than police state, after all in the UK its the army who have the capability to lock down cities etc, police unlike most countries around the world are unarmed except for the CT chaps. :cheers:
User(s) who Liked this post: sketti

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 19:26 #467

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
The lizards of Aus battle it out over nog roll.
But with butts that big I understand their desperation. The fat ugly pigs.

liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 19:27 #468

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I meant to write bog roll but figured nog will do just fine.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 23:20 #469

• Frothy
  • Released
A cruise ship on Egypt's River Nile, carrying some 150 tourists and crew, has been quarantined and 45 people aboard have tested positive for the deadly coronavirus, country's health authorities have said.
Egyptian Health Minister Hala Zayed confirmed 33 new cases of coronavirus aboard the cruise vessel on Saturday. The virus cluster had been discovered a day before, when 12 crewmembers of the ship, which was travelling between Luxor and Aswan, tested positive for the coronavirus.

Of the total 45 infected, 19 people are foreign tourists, but the officials did not elaborate on the nationalities of the patients. The cruise ship outbreak made the Egyptian coronavirus statistics skyrocket — before it, Cairo reported only three cases of the disease across the country.

The vessel made several stops along is way, thus the number of people exposed to the virus might grow even further, prompting fears of a large-scale outbreak in Egypt.
www.rt.com/news/482583-egypt-cruise-ship-coronavirus/
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Coronavirus 08 Mar 2020 23:57 #470

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Everyone is a ricist now

So at least thats cool

Open borders Inc can now offifically be told to stop being such dangerous pricks

Thanks China

Wierd times
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Coronavirus 09 Mar 2020 03:40 #471

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mid-Session 9 Mar 20: ASX 200 plummets as plunging oil prices add to Coronavirus concerns

The ASX 200 is suffering one of the worst daily declines in over a decade. Global markets are now dealing with another issue in plunging oil prices, adding to existing concerns over the coronavirus outbreak & potential fallout for economic growth

A lot of red on the Australian market today :O ... it opened before most others given the time zone so it reacted to the oil situation ontop of corona.

A one year chart of the Australian stock market 'All Ordinaries' Index....

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 09 Mar 2020 06:52 by novum.

Coronavirus 09 Mar 2020 03:51 #472

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:
The lizards of Aus battle it out over nog roll.
But with butts that big I understand their desperation. The fat ugly pigs.

Damn.

They dose the water heavily down under I suppose... fact.

But yea, the obese african princess trying to get a pack for herself from the fat persians probably needs half a roll per loo visit minimum... theres a lot of cheek surface area to try get clean there.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 09 Mar 2020 08:11 #473

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Coronavirus: Imports from China slump by 95% | Nine News Australia

The coronavirus is expected to suck at least $10 billion out of the Australian economy and imports from China slumped by 95 per cent.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 09 Mar 2020 09:39 #474

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Italy quarantines 16 million people: “the effect proves the cause"

by Jon Rappoport

March 8, 2020

Let’s go to NBC News for the word on what’s happening in Italy. March 8, 2020, “Coronavirus updates live: Million quarantined in Italy, as D.C. reports first case”. (see also this from Wall Street Journal)

This NBC piece, as so many others do, mixes and matches reports. Millions quarantined there, first case here. The tactic is meant to build up details of an overwhelming cascade of “proof”: the threat is real, the storm clouds have opened and the rain is falling.

NBC: “Italy’s government has placed more than 16 million people — a quarter of the population — under lockdown, in a drastic bid to prevent the spread of coronavirus.”

“The Lombardy region, including the city of Milan has been quarantined, as have other cities including Venice, Parma and Modena.”

“Meanwhile in the U.S., the first case has been confirmed in the capital Washington D.C. and hundreds of other cases have been reported around the country.”

At the time of the announced quarantine in Italy, the official death toll in that country was 233.

OK, here are the official “effects of the coronavirus”: around 5800 cases, 233 deaths, 16 million people quarantined. Therefore…

The cause—the virus—must be real and very dangerous.

Wrong.

If Lee Oswald is arrested and charged in the murder of JFK (effect), does that automatically means he committed the crime (cause)?

If a man, crossing the street against a red light, is run down by a car (effect), does that mean a self-proclaimed witch, who stared at the man for three seconds before he stepped off the curb, put a curse on him (cause)?

The effect does not prove the cause. It never did. It never will. Aristotle figured this out 2300 years ago.

“But…but…why would they announce a huge quarantine in Italy, unless the virus were a tremendous threat?”

I’ve published a number of articles explaining reasons for governments acting the way they do. None of those reasons has anything to do with a virus. (archive here)

“But I FEEL like the virus is deadly…”

I feel like the moon is made of cheese, when there is no cheese in the refrigerator. It’s a quirk. I manage to control it.

“I BELIEVE the virus is dangerous.”

On that basis, consider starting a church.

There is a condition called pellagra. In the early 20th century, several million people in the American South suffered from it. That was the effect. Public health officials thought the cause was a germ (or a corn toxin). After all, a disease must have a germ behind it, right? Wrong. About 30 years later, after fighting an uphill battle, a few researchers correctly convinced the medical world that pellagra was the result of a niacin deficiency.

The effect does not prove the cause.

If you were a) demented, and b) the ruler of a nation, and you suddenly decided to lock down 20 million people, would that prove you had a good reason for your action? Your followers might think so. The press might pretend to think so, in order to improve their bottom line. But in truth, you just did what you did. Or you were coerced into it, by more powerful persons.

Finally, exactly how were these 5800 “coronavirus cases” determined in Italy? How many people were labeled “presumptive cases” simply because they were in the proximity of people who had tested positive for the virus—tested by lab procedures which, actually, say nothing about how much virus is actively replicating in the body? The tests, as it turns out, are a piece of theatrical stage magic, and nowhere near as convincing as a man pulling a rabbit out of a hat. If you’re going to say a test reveals actual disease, at the very least you must show that millions of virus are replicating in the body. And the test, called PCR, as I’ve described in past articles, isn’t capable of confirming that.

Of course, proponents of the test claim it CAN confirm how much virus is replicating in the human body. I would ask them, since they’re so certain, to prove it.

I propose a simple trial. From a hundred people, tiny samples of tissue will be removed—the standard first step. Without knowing who these patients are, or whether they are ill, the test professionals will run the samples through their PCR, and then, with the results in hand, they will report a) which viruses they found, and b) how much virus. In those instances where they found a large amount of virus, the patients should be ill. Are they?

Let’s find out.

Let’s find out what “a case of coronavirus” really means or doesn’t mean.

The burden of proving the test is reliable falls on the people who are using it, reporting case numbers based on it, and changing the shape of society as a result of it. They should have performed the experiment I propose decades ago. Ten times. Fifty times. A hundred times.

I see no evidence that they have.

Therefore, the test falls into the realm of SUPERSTITION.

And the quarantining of 16 million people in Italy proves that 16 million people have been quarantined. Nothing else.

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/03/08/italy-quarantines-16-million-people-the-effect-proves-the-cause/

Too bad reporters of the caliber of Jon Rappoport are not to be found on national television news.

:hedbut:
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2020 09:41 by Connect Dots.

Coronavirus 09 Mar 2020 21:27 #475

• Grolongo
Guys :umm:

Italy Virus Containment Measures Extended to Entire Country

www.wsj.com/articles/italy-bolsters-quarantine-checks-after-initial-lockdown-confusion-11583756737

Yes you read that right, the entire country is on lockdown
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 09 Mar 2020 21:45 #476

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

Coronavirus 10 Mar 2020 12:51 #477

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Selling fear—the “epidemic experts” weigh in

“But…but…this time it’s different. This one is different…”

“Yes, well…West Nile, SARS, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika, MERS…every time one of these phonies reared its head, it was going to be different. Quantitatively and qualitatively different. And it wasn’t.”

by Jon Rappoport

March 9, 2020

Let’s all try fear as a lifestyle. How about an unproven virus blowing around the world? It could be a kick. Just turn on your TV.

The news is a huge deli.

Authoritative and supreme baloney sellers are cutting extra-thick slices for the public.

Zero Hedge: 3/8, “An infectious diseases expert at the forefront of the search for a coronavirus vaccine said on Friday that it was the
most ‘frightening disease’ he’s ever encountered, and that ‘war is an appropriate analogy’ for what the country is facing, as ‘50 – 70 percent of the global population’ may become infected.”

“Dr. Richard Hatchett, who sat on the White House Homeland Security Council in 2005 – 2006 and was a principal author of the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Implementation Plan, and currently heads the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, told the UK’s Channel 4:”

“This is the most frightening disease I’ve ever encountered in my career,
and that includes Ebola, it includes MERS, it includes SARS. And it’s frightening because of the combination of infectiousness and a lethality that appears to be manyfold higher than flu’.”

Let’s look at these “frightening diseases” Dr. Hatchett has encountered. Out of a population of seven BILLION people…

Ebola (2014-16): 11,325 deaths.

SARS (2003): 800 deaths.

MERS (2012-2020): 866 deaths.

These are official figures. In my articles on past “epidemics,” I’ve presented evidence that factors having nothing to do with viruses caused illness and death; and the tests for diagnosing cases are wholly inadequate and unreliable. (archive here)

Dr. Hatchett also did work on the Swine Flu “pandemic” (2009). I’ve covered that fraud extensively. In the summer of 2009, while the CDC was claiming there were thousands of cases in America, star investigative CBS reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, discovered the CDC had secretly stopped counting cases. Why? Because the overwhelming percentage of samples taken from the most likely Swine Flu patients, sent to labs, were coming back with: no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu. About a month after Attkisson’s investigation was shut down at CBS, the CDC estimated there were, yes, 22 MILLION CASES of Swine Flu in America.

Another expert is currently weighing in on the coronavirus: Harvard epidemiologist, Marc Lipsitch. He told CBS reporter Jim Axelrod that he predicts 40 to 70 percent of the world’s population may become “infected” with the virus, and millions of people will die.

This prediction, of course, is based on a computer model. What could possibly go awry? We should all step up to the counter and buy more baloney. The same brand the CDC was selling when they proclaimed there were 22 million cases of Swine Flu in America. Funny thing—every computer model I’ve ever bumped into always seemed to predict MORE. More of whatever it was calculating. I’ve never met a computer model that stated: “there will only be three of these, instead of 40 million.” “The projections of five years of drought have been downgraded to six days.”

There was an oddity in this CBS interview with the Harvard epidemiologist, Marc Lipsitch. It’s what both the reporter, Jim Axelrod, and Lipsitch didn’t ask or say. After all, when an expert tells you millions are going to die, you want to know more, right? Here is my proposed continuation of the conversation. It might go this way:

Axelrod: When you make a computer model, I assume it yields specifics, correct?

Lipsitch: Well, yes. That’s why we do models.

Axelrod: In this case, how many deaths—how many millions of deaths— from the coronavirus did your model predict?

Lipsitch: There is a range of numbers.

Axelrod: I understand. But you should understand that when you sit here and tell our audience that millions are going to die, there are further questions.

Lipsitch: The model adjusts the range, as we gather more information.

Axelrod: How many people will die? Our viewers, I believe, know there would be a difference between, say, two million, ten million, and a hundred million. When you just say millions, it leaves a hole…

And then, Axelrod would keep on going and find out how many millions of people Lipsitch thinks are going to die, based on the computer model.

In other words, let’s get the number or the range of numbers on the record. Let’s have the Harvard expert go all the way.

But for some reason, Axelrod and Lipsitch were satisfied to avoid doing it. Perhaps it was a case of “don’t frighten the children.” Unfortunately, too late for that. I prefer to think CBS and Lipsitch didn’t want to lift some very visible and specific roll of baloney and slice it thickly in front of the viewing audience. A year from now—speaking of millions—a whole lot of people might repost that interview and say: CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? AND YOU TRUST CBS AND HARVARD? LOOK AT THE BALONEY.

The current soft meme, a white-collar corporate and government virus, spreading rapidly, is: “social distancing.” Also known, in a slightly harder version, as “self-isolation.” If you think you might sneeze in the next four months, work from home. Stay at home.

I thought we were already in the middle of a social distancing pandemic, judging from how many people walk down streets and sit in restaurants, heads bowed, looking at their cell phones and exercising their thumbs.

But if people listen to the experts, they’ll undoubtedly shrink and contract even further. They’ll live in kitchens and bathrooms, shut down the rest of their homes, and only venture out to buy food and toilet paper.

The intrepid hero of our time will be the pizza delivery Magellan, circumnavigating empty neighborhoods, braving the night air.

“Do you guys make baloney deep dish? I’ll take six.”

blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/03/09/selling-fear-the-epidemic-experts-weigh-in/

I go to a senior center where there are group discussions that take place led by a social worker.

Yesterday the social worker was late arriving and an assistant was leading the group. The coronavirus came up and I mentioned that I recommended to everyone in the room that day to look up the website No More Fake News and read it, and that's all I was going to say, because if I tried to summarize myself, it would start an argument, and I don't like arguments.

When the social worker arrived and took over, she brought up the topic of mandatory testing, how long it takes to get the results back, and the fact that Asian members of the center were apparently self-quarantining.

Now I'm glad I had the chance to spread the word about No More Fake News before she got there, because when she brought up mandatory testing, I got so angry I had to leave the room.

:mad:
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2020 13:49 by Connect Dots. Reason: Clarity
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Roastie

Coronavirus 10 Mar 2020 17:33 #478

• sketti
Anyone who's having doubts about whether this is real or not should just visit twitter for a couple of days and follow real medical staff from one of the countries with larger outbreaks.

I'm sure it will become clear to even staunch deniers what's real and what's not.

Just a suggestion.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

Coronavirus 10 Mar 2020 18:12 #479

• Connect Dots
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
sketti wrote:
Anyone who's having doubts about whether this is real or not should just visit twitter for a couple of days and follow real medical staff from one of the countries with larger outbreaks.

Real medical staff who are knowledgeable about what is actually going on are not at liberty to tell the truth.

If they do, they get fired, or worse.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Coronavirus 10 Mar 2020 18:47 #480

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Connect Dots wrote:
sketti wrote:

Real medical staff who are knowledgeable about what is actually going on are not at liberty to tell the truth.

If they do, they get fired, or worse.

I know a private neurologist who was treating my mother. Hours after having the influenza vaccine, the neuro was paraylsed.
She knows the vaccine paralysed her, but afaik hasn't gone public because her career would be in jeopardy. She was confined to
a wheelchair for two years and after extensive physiotherapy now walks with a stick. She's in her mid forties.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2020 18:59 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots