Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus

Coronavirus 25 Mar 2020 22:35 #861

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17589
  • Likes received: 8189
Frothy wrote:
When Trump got elected you had an orgasm that lasted about 4 months... :wissl:

Suuuure i did. :sokay:

I stopped believing in the 2 party thing a loooong time ago shabby. Who do you think uploaded this to TZ's yewtube...



Only upside to me was he is more entertaining and pallatable than killery hillary. But essentially its just more of the same. Same shit different front man.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 25 Mar 2020 23:04 #862

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
You had that Trump as superman avatar. :chuckle: You liked it when he beat your darling Hillary.

You liked Anglin and the ''make America great again'' shit..... I remember you boy!! :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 23:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 25 Mar 2020 23:38 #863

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15062
  • Likes received: 5765
Almost two thirds of critically ill coronavirus patients are overweight and 37% are under 60, NHS audit reveals


- Excess weight against chest makes it harder for muscles to draw in deep breath
- Weak immune system allows COVID-19 to spread to lungs and cause pneumonia
- These two factors may explain why two thirds of ICU coronavirus patients obese
- Comes as coronavirus death toll in UK rises to 281 and infections sit at 5,600
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?



By Connor Boyd Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 10:05 GMT, 23 March 2020 | Updated: 17:34 GMT, 23 March 2020


Almost two thirds of patients who fall seriously ill from coronavirus are obese and nearly 40 per cent are under the age of 60, an NHS audit has revealed.

Sixty-three per cent of patients in intensive care in UK hospitals because of the killer virus are overweight, obese or morbidly obese.

While the average age of people suffering the most serious symptoms of coronavirus is 64, 37 per cent are under the age of 60.

The Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre analysed all admissions to critical care units in the UK up until midnight last Thursday.

At that time, there were 194 coronavirus patients in ICU. That number is thought to have soared in the last four days.

The document provided the first in-depth look at patients who have needed round-the-clock care and boosted medics' understanding of the virus that has crippled society.

Its finding that obese people are at risk of serious complications from COVID-19 will be concerning for health bosses, as two thirds of adults in the country fall into the category.


Read more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Roastie

Coronavirus 25 Mar 2020 23:41 #864

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17589
  • Likes received: 8189
Frothy wrote:
You had that Trump as superman avatar. :chuckle: You liked it when he beat your darling Hillary.

You liked Anglin and the ''make America great again'' shit..... I remember you boy!! :D

I just saw it as a stepping stone to less poz, much like anglin said.

I still like Anglin.

And I still want to make america great again.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 25 Mar 2020 23:45 #865

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17589
  • Likes received: 8189
Flare wrote:
Almost two thirds of critically ill coronavirus patients are overweight and 37% are under 60, NHS audit reveals


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Well I did bump the Keto thread... between keto and the other info there (not necessarily keto) .. if anyone reading is tubby... the knowledge is out there to improve their situation.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2020 23:46 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo

Coronavirus 25 Mar 2020 23:59 #866

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15062
  • Likes received: 5765
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
You had that Trump as superman avatar. :chuckle: You liked it when he beat your darling Hillary.

You liked Anglin and the ''make America great again'' shit..... I remember you boy!! :D

I just saw it as a stepping stone to less poz, much like anglin said.

I still like Anglin.

And I still want to make america great again.

Trump ran on an excellent campaign.

He said stuff former US presidents didn't dare to say for decades, going back all the way to Kennedy, which made him unique.

However, the moment he got elected was when he immediately started throwing all what he said overboard.
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2020 00:00 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, ..........

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 00:07 #867

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3909
  • Likes received: 1161
That's all well and good Frothy but why did the Cheltenham Gold Cup go ahead, why are less tube trains available for the same quantity of passengers, why are flights to Spain and Italy this morning still being sold?
Is it serious or not?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 05:53 #868

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3372
  • Likes received: 1294
Lux Interior wrote:
That's all well and good Frothy but why did the Cheltenham Gold Cup go ahead, why are less tube trains available for the same quantity of passengers, why are flights to Spain and Italy this morning still being sold?
Is it serious or not?

I think they fired the original Frothy

This one is way different and sounds much more like a concerned grandma
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 05:56 #869

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15062
  • Likes received: 5765
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
That's all well and good Frothy but why did the Cheltenham Gold Cup go ahead, why are less tube trains available for the same quantity of passengers, why are flights to Spain and Italy this morning still being sold?
Is it serious or not?

I think they fired the original Frothy

This one is way different and sounds much more like a concerned grandma

:chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 06:18 #870

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3372
  • Likes received: 1294
Flare wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
You had that Trump as superman avatar. :chuckle: You liked it when he beat your darling Hillary.

You liked Anglin and the ''make America great again'' shit..... I remember you boy!! :D

I just saw it as a stepping stone to less poz, much like anglin said.

I still like Anglin.

And I still want to make america great again.

Trump ran on an excellent campaign.

He said stuff former US presidents didn't dare to say for decades, going back all the way to Kennedy, which made him unique.

However, the moment he got elected was when he immediately started throwing all what he said overboard.

Seeing as Frothy has gone into Grandma mode I will share a camp tale as well

Frothy said all he needed was his rats and a wok

Which at the time made no sense to me

But in light of recent events im wondering if he panicked and ate them
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 08:00 #871

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Lux Interior wrote:
That's all well and good Frothy but why did the Cheltenham Gold Cup go ahead, why are less tube trains available for the same quantity of passengers, why are flights to Spain and Italy this morning still being sold?
Is it serious or not?


I guess people can buy flight tickets whenever they want. I assume the tube trains are in some form of operation so that some people can get to work, England hasn't closed building sites like they did here, they're trying to protect the economy, it's a juggling act, the main thing is that most people aren't in operation spreading the virus.

I don;'t agree that the Gold Cup should have gone ahead but the only answer I can give you is Ian Renton's who is the racecourse manager.
talksport.com/sport/racing/682158/cheltenham-festival-coronavirus-gold-cup/
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2020 08:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 08:28 #872

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
You had that Trump as superman avatar. :chuckle: You liked it when he beat your darling Hillary.

You liked Anglin and the ''make America great again'' shit..... I remember you boy!! :D

I just saw it as a stepping stone to less poz, much like anglin said.

I still like Anglin.

And I still want to make america great again.

Trump ran on an excellent campaign.

He said stuff former US presidents didn't dare to say for decades, going back all the way to Kennedy, which made him unique.

However, the moment he got elected was when he immediately started throwing all what he said overboard.

Seeing as Frothy has gone into Grandma mode I will share a camp tale as well

Frothy said all he needed was his rats and a wok

Which at the time made no sense to me

But in light of recent events im wondering if he panicked and ate them

I've got enough dry and tinned food here to last two months, so I don't need to panic, as well as having a well stocked freezer full of vegetables. One of my rats died last year he's buried in the garden,I doubt there's much meat left on him now, the other one I had to liberate because he wasn't compatible with owning a little terrier.



We're chilled out and very happy.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2020 08:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 10:36 #873

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15062
  • Likes received: 5765
Hm, well... I have to say the grandma version of Frothy is better than his former one.

Perhaps it’s time for grandma Frothy to take a good look at what is happening to his own people and be honest about it.


Because as long as he won’t do that, he has got zero credibility.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, MrAnderson

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 10:41 #874

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
One of my concerns is they are shutting down almost all healthcare services in hospitals and medical clinics because they are "reducing services as a planned component of our pandemic response and business continuity planning" and in order to "conserve and redeploy our resources in anticipation of increasing demand related to the pandemic".

That is all that matters to them. Even cancer surgeries are being put under review and delayed until who knows when. A friend of mine has a tumour just under his skin but he doesn't know if it is benign or cancerous, his catscan to get a better view of it has been cancelled and his appointment to see the surgeon (to do a biopsy) has been delayed for the foreseeable future. What if it is cancerous? there is no way to find out.

An elderly relative is almost blind now due to needing cataract surgery, cataract surgeries have been cancelled, they have been put into the same category as 'cosmetic' surgeries.

How many people are going to end up dying and suffering on account of medical issues that have NOTHING to do with the coronavirus....as people's very real medical issues have been left untreated or officially undiagnosed due to the cancelled appointments, cancelled catscans, cancelled surgeries (including cancer surgeries and non-cancer but equally important surgeries) and the shutdown of access to healthcare due to the medical establishment 'getting ready' for the spread of the coronavirus.

There have only been two people, TWO PEOPLE, hospitalized in the province I live in due to the coronavirus, yet they have shut down almost a million people's access to healthcare and much needed medical appointments (some cancellations could lead to death) because of it.

I do not believe this coronavirus (and it's 35 or so strains) is a fake hoax or equal to the flu, I believe it is a man made virus and that many people are eventually going to die from it (more so in certain areas of the world than others), many have already died from it, not 'just' the elderly with underlying medical conditions (people talk like they don't really matter).

Whether released accidentally, through sabotage or on purpose it is being used to put into action the tight control grid that the elites have planned to put into effect for a long time. They are not going to undo what they have unleashed.

It was the decisions of those in charge of federal governments that ALLOWED this to spread, it is the decisions of those in charge of federal governments that are still allowing it to spread (despite what they say).

And what better way to enforce their agenda than to use a global virus cooked up in one of their level 4 research/biological weapons facilities (whether released on purpose, due to an act of sabotage or accidentally).

What better way to throw us into a cashless society, to tighten the technocracy, to kill independent mom and pop stores/businesses, to enact en masse facial recognition technology, to implement rationing, to force people to leave a computer/data trail for every purchase and financial transaction, to kill specific lines of work and force the implementation of 'approved' lines of work, to isolate people, to bring forth more quickly the age of 'artificial intelligence', to cull the population..

And it won't just be those who get the severe strains of the coronavirus who die, it will be all those left to die who do not and will not have the coronavirus but were left untreated.
.
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2020 14:17 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie, Firestarter

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 12:59 #875

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
novum wrote:
yep.

I think the markets will fall more but i dont have a crystal ball of course, its just my gut.

Obviously they will bounce off the good news... and i just checked, the DOW just closed and its not up 5 percent anymore this session, only 2.39.. so a lot of profit taking in the last hour im guessing.

So it dropped high 30s percent so far and gained back 11 yesterday from memory and 2.4 today... alot of retirement funds etc are still way down. And its even worse in australia where some stocks are trading at late 1990s levels.. didnt think id see that.. but hey maybe carlin is right.


George Carlin - Germs, Immune System

"In prisons, on Death Row, they swab your arm with alchohol before giving you the lethal injection!" It´s true :conf:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2020 13:21 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 13:03 #876

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
I don´t usually like Hitchens nor the Daily or Sunday Mail (who he works for), but I have to say he´s spot on.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 13:11 #877

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
Flare wrote
Almost two thirds of critically ill coronavirus patients are overweight and 37% are under 60, NHS audit reveals

And there will be many more obese people after the quarantine.

Please note, this is not a picture of me!

I'm a healthy 11 stone and five feet, 8 inches :)

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2020 13:11 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 13:50 #878

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
New Zealand announced yesterday a lock down for 7 days because of Coronavirus.

How many deaths has New Zealand suffered?


ZERO, NIL, RIEN ,NADA AND ZILCH

The Prime Minister Jacintha Ardern won´t need to stock up with food.

He´s got his nuts.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 15:08 #879

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
FROM THE ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD MOTHERFUCKERS IN ISRAEL LAST YEAR. EUROVISON

Predictive progamming from the Zionist whore, Madam Disease X aka Madonna. Skip to 4 minutes and 30 seconds for
the masks.



"Disease X is a placeholder name that was adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018 on their shortlist list of blueprint priority diseases to represent a hypothetical, unknown pathogen that could cause a future epidemic."


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease_X
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2020 15:11 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Coronavirus 26 Mar 2020 16:05 #880

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2013
  • Likes received: 1078
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
You had that Trump as superman avatar. :chuckle: You liked it when he beat your darling Hillary.

You liked Anglin and the ''make America great again'' shit..... I remember you boy!! :D

I just saw it as a stepping stone to less poz, much like anglin said.

I still like Anglin.

And I still want to make america great again.

Trump ran on an excellent campaign.

He said stuff former US presidents didn't dare to say for decades, going back all the way to Kennedy, which made him unique.

However, the moment he got elected was when he immediately started throwing all what he said overboard.

Seeing as Frothy has gone into Grandma mode I will share a camp tale as well

Frothy said all he needed was his rats and a wok

Which at the time made no sense to me

But in light of recent events im wondering if he panicked and ate them

I've got enough dry and tinned food here to last two months, so I don't need to panic, as well as having a well stocked freezer full of vegetables. One of my rats died last year he's buried in the garden,I doubt there's much meat left on him now, the other one I had to liberate because he wasn't compatible with owning a little terrier.



We're chilled out and very happy.

I can't see any sign of a wheelchair......

Maybe you're not a desperate paraplegic after all.

Keeping rats, owns a little terrier....... wow, maybe you're a human being just like us after all....

Nice to know you Frothy....... Keep safe..... don't get hit by any stray Chinese snot rockets......
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.