Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary?

What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary? 29 Jan 2020 22:51 #1

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
I saw on the news a couple of days ago that it was something like the 75th anniversary of the "liberation" of Auschwitz. There were also various programs on about the whole holocaust thing. Which I wasn't about to watch. Because seeing all the lies they no doubt spouted about the whole thing would have turned my stomach. But no doubt zillions of people did tune in to experience some high quality brainwashing. If only there were people at this "Truth Zone" forum interested in helping me spread the truth. But by the looks of things, most people come here to help try and give truth a bad name. I wonder how much they get paid for doing so.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary? 29 Jan 2020 23:00 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
There are people who are interested in spreading the word but that word needs to be couched in terms the ordinarys can take on board.
Just screaming kill jew, kill nigger won't resonate with the populace.
You/we need to present the case in terms that are acceptable and encourage listeners to join the dots.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary? 30 Jan 2020 00:16 #3

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
There are people who are interested in spreading the word but that word needs to be couched in terms the ordinarys can take on board.
You/we need to present the case in terms that are acceptable and encourage listeners to join the dots.

How much do you get paid to give truth a bad name. Or as in this case, give bad advice on the matter. For example, the truth needs to be shoved down people's throats. If necessary, be confrontational about it. Because any topic that you discuss lightly will be dismissed just as lightly. For example, as for jews, have you read my thread in the government and authority section called "Should justice have limits?" (Which I invite you to read and leave a comment in) It lays everything out. As far as niggers are concerned, read my thread down in the vent room called, "Listen to the children scream." Leave a comment in it. If for no other reason, because it could use a little refreshing in the list.

What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary? 30 Jan 2020 01:14 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I was too busy with my own anniversary today.

Never thought I would make it till 41, but here I am alive and kicking.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary? 30 Jan 2020 02:13 #5

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
I was too busy with my own anniversary today.

Never thought I would make it till 41, but here I am alive and kicking.

Wow... you must have such an awesome and interesting life.

What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary? 30 Jan 2020 07:03 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
redpill wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

How much do you get paid to give truth a bad name. Or as in this case, give bad advice on the matter. For example, the truth needs to be shoved down people's throats. If necessary, be confrontational about it. Because any topic that you discuss lightly will be dismissed just as lightly. For example, as for jews, have you read my thread in the government and authority section called "Should justice have limits?" (Which I invite you to read and leave a comment in) It lays everything out. As far as niggers are concerned, read my thread down in the vent room called, "Listen to the children scream." Leave a comment in it. If for no other reason, because it could use a little refreshing in the list.

My thoughts are my own, if you were anything more than a skinny dweeb posting from a single room habitat you'd know that ranting angrily at normies gets you shunned and labelled a nutter.
Ordinaries need to be taught to join the dots, not have your ranting shoved down their throats and if you don't believe that just look at the relatively few responses you get to your glownigger bullshit threads.
Fuck off under a bus you fed creep loser.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What. No mention of the bullshit holocaust anniversary? 30 Jan 2020 22:12 #7

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:
redpill wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

My thoughts are my own, if you were anything more than a skinny dweeb posting from a single room habitat you'd know that ranting angrily at normies gets you shunned and labelled a nutter.
Ordinaries need to be taught to join the dots, not have your ranting shoved down their throats and if you don't believe that just look at the relatively few responses you get to your glownigger bullshit threads.
Fuck off under a bus you fed creep loser.

That still doesn't answer my question, queerbait. How much do you get paid to give truth a bad name. You may be fucked up. But I'm assuming that you aren't so fucked up as to do so free free. (Though I could be wrong) Next, you are a fool as well to think that you, your parents and your grandparents could have been programmed to think a certain way your entire lives and still think that your thoughts are your own. It's like having a bee in a jar and the bee being free to fly around anywhere in the jar that it wants to. But where does that get it. Next, shoving the truth down people's throats is a bad thing to you. But with amazing stupidity, you have no problem telling me to fuck off. Is that what you call "connecting the dots" you moron. Stop replying to my threads you loser.