Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does coronavirus have a good side?

Does coronavirus have a good side? 18 Mar 2020 23:20 #1

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
As everybody knows, people catch the cold or flu all the time. If we stop the spread of coronavirus, maybe at least to some degree we will stop the spread of the cold and flu as well. Maybe we should keep any quarantine in place to kill off the cold and flu too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does coronavirus have a good side? 18 Mar 2020 23:32 #2

• Flare
Is this news?

Is this a topic? Or is this a response to something..?

Have you had a bit too much to drink or what Redpill? :chuckle:

Does coronavirus have a good side? 18 Mar 2020 23:32 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont think you can ever kill those things off?

Reduce them maybe... but they will live on somewhere... and if shit returns to normal they can spread again.

thats my measly 2c.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Does coronavirus have a good side? 18 Mar 2020 23:33 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
Is this news?

Well since its current events i say give him a pass. :chuckle:

I used to go through 'news' and put stuff in other cats as the threads aged.. but dont do that anymore.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Does coronavirus have a good side? 19 Mar 2020 01:33 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I quite like self isolation. I don't mingle much anyhow. I bet there's less crime when people stay at home (except wife beating etc).

I saw someone coughing in the shop a few days back. the other shoppers stopped and stared, it was like a zomble scene, are they infected yes or no.... :twitch: anyway here's my tip, the shops are all out of long life milk but there's still fresh milk on sale, I decant it into smaller containers eg plastic water bottles etc...and freeze it. it's not quite as good as it was fresh but still good enough.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2020 01:35 by Frothy.

Does coronavirus have a good side? 19 Mar 2020 20:45 #6

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Is this news?

If it is something that you haven't considered, then it is news. And the coronavirus is certainly a current affair. But if it makes you feel better, you can shift this thread down into the general discussion section.

Does coronavirus have a good side? 19 Mar 2020 21:02 #7

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
I dont think you can ever kill those things off?

Reduce them maybe... but they will live on somewhere... and if shit returns to normal they can spread again.

thats my measly 2c.

I am far from a biologist. So I can only wonder where the flu or cold virus' live in the environment besides in people. Maybe birds carry it. Or even frogs, crickets, etc. times zillions. So it may not be possible to be completely rid of it. It could also be that some people can be carriers of flu or cold virus' without being sick from it. Maybe forever. Also, there are many different kinds of flu virus'. Apparently so many that they can never make a flu vaccine that is more than 50% effective. The same with cold virus', but even more so. Then there is mutations of them to take into account. Just think if coronavirus mutated as much as the flu. Then at some point in the future, (if we had one) it would be as hard to make a coronavirus vaccine that is effective as it is for a flu vaccine. That is if we can't put a stop to its spread. Which is unlikely.

Does coronavirus have a good side? 19 Mar 2020 21:05 #8

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:
I quite like self isolation. I don't mingle much anyhow. I bet there's less crime when people stay at home (except wife beating etc).

I saw someone coughing in the shop a few days back. the other shoppers stopped and stared, it was like a zomble scene, are they infected yes or no.... :twitch: anyway here's my tip, the shops are all out of long life milk but there's still fresh milk on sale, I decant it into smaller containers eg plastic water bottles etc...and freeze it. it's not quite as good as it was fresh but still good enough.

Try powdered milk. It tastes like crap compared to fresh milk. But it gets the job done.