Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 02 May 2020 00:47 #1

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Dropping red pills on the David Icke forum. I'm now "moderated" and can't post anything without it gaining "approval: from the Jew mods

social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/4886-brian-rose-rosen-controlled-opposition/&page=2

Could COVID666 be the time for the Great Goyim Awakening?
Last Edit: 02 May 2020 00:48 by Pan.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 02 May 2020 12:48 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Muir posts here as Iamwaveofthesea, he might pop over and debate you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 02 May 2020 21:38 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well, this is what Rodin got banned for on DIF in 2012.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 03 May 2020 03:16 by novum. Reason: this

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 02 May 2020 23:35 #4

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
I actually have just been banned from the Icke Forums for talking about "Jews". Oh the irony.

https://imgur.com/7pyAkJt

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 02 May 2020 23:59 #5

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:

I created a second account and posted about how I got banned from Icke for talking about the "Jews".

Muir immediately deletes all of my posts and replies "Are you trying to get this forum shut down?"

Haha. What a spinless little faggot. With friends like Muir, who needs enemies?

Is Muir even Jewish? I doubt it. He comes across as a Shabbat Goy toadie to me

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 03 May 2020 03:03 #6

• Flare
Pan wrote:
I actually have just been banned from the Icke Forums for talking about "Jews". Oh the irony.

I got banned from 5 forums for talking about the jews.

So that's why I'm here.

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 03 May 2020 08:22 #7

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Pan wrote:

So that's why I'm here.

Is this the last public forum on the internet where Jewish power is discussed?

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 03 May 2020 09:29 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Pan wrote:
Flare wrote:
Pan wrote:

So that's why I'm here.

Is this the last public forum on the internet where Jewish power is discussed?

Until the mods over there move over here and become mods perhaps.

Just don't mention a pay wall or its curtains for sure.

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 03 May 2020 10:52 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gan Anim wrote:

This place was made so peeps could be free of moderation that occurs over there.

So that wont happen.

With that said though, anything tied to David Ickes name has to be more careful, as he has had issues with the hate groups hating on him. So I can understand, at least to an extent, why they need to prevent giving the hate groups more reasons to go after Mr Icke.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 03 May 2020 11:57 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
novum wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

This place was made so peeps could be free of moderation that occurs over there.

So that wont happen.

With that said though, anything tied to David Ickes name has to be more careful, as he has had issues with the hate groups hating on him. So I can understand, at least to an extent, why they need to prevent giving the hate groups more reasons to go after Mr Icke.

Over there your hated if you question any of his narratives and decissions to mine his followers for more money when the same conjecture can be found for free elsewhere throughout the w's3.

Those hate groups are not your run of the mill people, they are paid magpies doing it for a living disguised as avatars, who never come out of hiding from behimd their curtains, always drawn.

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 03 May 2020 13:19 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well actually i was talking about the ADL, SPLC etc regarding hate groups. They will stand infront of a camera calling others haters, with hate on their faces.

But the kind you mentioned exist also of course.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 03 May 2020 13:29 #12

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Pan wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

I created a second account and posted about how I got banned from Icke for talking about the "Jews".

Muir immediately deletes all of my posts and replies "Are you trying to get this forum shut down?"

I think you've played your hand badly.

If you're going to be a one-note poster always going on about Jews to the exclusion of anything else, then that actually does look dodgy.

Also Muir doesn't know you from Adam..... you come from nowhere and start going on about nothing but the Jews, how does Muir know they can trust you and that you are who you say you are?

The key is to have a variety of interests and not just become the guy who always talks about the Jews.

It makes you look like a troll and will just give more ammo to those wanting to shut down the forum.

If you get another chance to access the Icke forum I suggest you take my words into consideration.

I like you and consider you an ally in our battle..... but you've got to play the game with a little more finesse.

No one owes you free-speech anymore. That's just the way it is. Muir and Ink are good people and they KNOW what's going in.... but at the same time they want to protect the forum and pay lip-service to the terms of conditions of the forum.

Things have changed a lot in the past five years. The internet is virtually unrecognisible to what it was before...... we have to adapt and change our approaches somewhat.

I'm blowing up the Icke Forum with Jew Truth - get involved 04 May 2020 05:47 #13

• Pan
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Pan wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

I think you've played your hand badly.

If you're going to be a one-note poster always going on about Jews to the exclusion of anything else, then that actually does look dodgy.

Also Muir doesn't know you from Adam..... you come from nowhere and start going on about nothing but the Jews, how does Muir know they can trust you and that you are who you say you are?

The key is to have a variety of interests and not just become the guy who always talks about the Jews.

It makes you look like a troll and will just give more ammo to those wanting to shut down the forum.

If you get another chance to access the Icke forum I suggest you take my words into consideration.

I like you and consider you an ally in our battle..... but you've got to play the game with a little more finesse.

No one owes you free-speech anymore. That's just the way it is. Muir and Ink are good people and they KNOW what's going in.... but at the same time they want to protect the forum and pay lip-service to the terms of conditions of the forum.

Things have changed a lot in the past five years. The internet is virtually unrecognisible to what it was before...... we have to adapt and change our approaches somewhat.

I like you too Truthspoon.

You're right. A different approach is needed at this stage: