Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Floyd Update.

George Floyd Update. 02 Jun 2020 23:17 #1

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
If Flare wants to stick this in my other thread on the topic, that's ok. But I found out last night that Floyd also had meth and fentanyl in his system. Maybe that's why the cops went to the lengths that they did to restrain him. Also, he didn't die from asphyxiation. I could see with my own eyes the knee on his neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So it wasn't murder. Now when the negroid cop Mohamed Noor shot Justine Ruszczyk, THAT was murder. Also, since 2015, Mineapolis used neck restraints 237 times. I don't know how often it was used in the rest of the country. So it wasn't as though Floyd was being treated in an unusual manner. On top of that, as I said before, he was putting up a fight. And I have the video to prove it. Unfortunately, I don't have the link. So I can't upload it. But he deserved to die.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Floyd Update. 03 Jun 2020 09:43 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Where did you get the video from?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.

George Floyd Update. 03 Jun 2020 11:33 #3

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
redpill wrote:
If Flare wants to stick this in my other thread on the topic, that's ok. But I found out last night that Floyd also had meth and fentanyl in his system. Maybe that's why the cops went to the lengths that they did to restrain him. Also, he didn't die from asphyxiation. I could see with my own eyes the knee on his neck. It wasn't cutting off his windpipe. So it wasn't murder. Now when the negroid cop Mohamed Noor shot Justine Ruszczyk, THAT was murder. Also, since 2015, Mineapolis used neck restraints 237 times. I don't know how often it was used in the rest of the country. So it wasn't as though Floyd was being treated in an unusual manner. On top of that, as I said before, he was putting up a fight. And I have the video to prove it. Unfortunately, I don't have the link. So I can't upload it. But he deserved to die.

As a former military medic I can say with confindence that the neck restraint method is a sure way of quickly subduing your assailant, what it does is slow down the flow of blood to the brain very quickly and ideal in such an incident.

Even the smallest women can subdue the largest male if used correctly, an arm or a leg/leg hold from a relitively fit person can render you helpless within a few seconds, especially if your using full power to try and escape.

George Floyd Update. 04 Jun 2020 23:02 #4

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Where did you get the video from?

I don't remember exactly. But you can find it if you enter into your browser, "New video shows George Floyd struggling in back of cop car." If you now how to make it appear here, go ahead and do so.

George Floyd Update. 04 Jun 2020 23:05 #5

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Gan Anim wrote:
redpill wrote:

As a former military medic I can say with confindence that the neck restraint method is a sure way of quickly subduing your assailant, what it does is slow down the flow of blood to the brain very quickly and ideal in such an incident.

Even the smallest women can subdue the largest male if used correctly, an arm or a leg/leg hold from a relitively fit person can render you helpless within a few seconds, especially if your using full power to try and escape.

I'm still waiting to find some video of how he got from the back seat to where he ended up at. Also, I wonder if a tazer was used at all.

George Floyd Update. 05 Jun 2020 22:03 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

George Floyd Update. 05 Jun 2020 23:53 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
The details arent going to matter are they

The boksheviks dont care what the truth is

They have whipped up anti white sentiment to the point now they actually have a Jew on CNN saying white children must be robbed of thier innocence and made to feel shame
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....

George Floyd Update. 06 Jun 2020 00:02 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

They have whipped up anti white sentiment to the point now they actually have a Jew on CNN saying white children must be robbed of thier innocence and made to feel shame

George Floyd Update. 06 Jun 2020 00:12 #9

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

After watching the whole video you can see that the victim has wet himself which indicates a heart attack, what was so obvious here is, the length of time he was on the ground points to an abnormal arrest, he could easily have been cuffed and taken away in a quarter of the time, there was more than enough police officers to do the job.

What this looks like is deliberate stressing of the patient until his body gave up, the neck pressure alone could not have done this.

George Floyd Update. 06 Jun 2020 00:29 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

After watching the whole video you can see that the victim has wet himself which indicates a heart attack, what was so obvious here is, the length of time he was on the ground points to an abnormal arrest, he could easily have been cuffed and taken away in a quarter of the time, there was more than enough police officers to do the job.

What this looks like is deliberate stressing of the patient until his body gave up, the neck pressure alone could not have done this.

The details just are not going to matter at this point.

The emotional manipulation of the horde is complete IMO.

Well , there may be more reasonable people wiling to entertain facts however they are not on charge.

The irrational liars are in charge.

It might sound like a first world problem to some poor little Jimmy who doesnt even own a pair of clean pants but do you know how difficult it is to explain to my youngest son that his favorite lego sets are now banned because of a black drug addict being killed ?

And whats next ?

Do I.explain to my son that no matter how hard he tries the stage is now set for his demise and he must kneel or die ?

Its not going to go down how the boksheviks expect

Not around these parts anyway
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....

George Floyd Update. 06 Jun 2020 00:39 #11

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Well , there may be more reasonable people wiling to entertain facts however they are not on charge.

It might sound like a first world problem to some poor little Jimmy who doesnt even own a pair of clean pants but do you know how difficult it is to explain to my youngest son that his favorite lego sets are now banned because of a black drug addict being killed ?

And whats next ?

Do I.explain to my son that no matter how hard he tries the stage is now set for his demise and he must kneel or die ?

They really are going full on with this arn't they, there are still plenty of ways to enlighten the minds eye other than Lego, I made super puzzles from plywood to stimulate my sons minds, rally hard ones with complicated shapes, so all is not lost here.

The stage may be set but the play has yet to be played, there are still plenty of alternatives to learn and get under your belt to ride out the storm, those who do not prepare now will be the ones who don't survive.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

George Floyd Update. 06 Jun 2020 23:53 #12

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
So it appears that you can't make a video that you can play appear around here either.

George Floyd Update. 07 Jun 2020 00:02 #13

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

And whats next ?

You and everybody else around here, with the exception of one person once, have gone down even better than any bolshevicks could have wished for. I tried to get other people to join more populated forums, then at a certain time have every post a Hitler or just Nazi related avatar. But I guess that was a little too much like putting up a fight. I also tried to get people around here to refresh threads at another more populated that I had posted before I was banned in another guise there. (But got back in to) Because if I did it, they would just accuse me of being cultsmasher and ban me again. But I guess that wasn't bending over and taking it up the ass enough. Everybody here may as well just go out and join the anti-White protests going on.

George Floyd Update. 07 Jun 2020 00:04 #14

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
By the way. As it turns out, George "the now good nigger" Floyd also had coronavirus. That might have explained some of his difficulty in breathing.

George Floyd Update. 07 Jun 2020 02:10 #15

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Couple of new developments...

1.....US National Guard sent to protect Washington D.C. without rifles or ammunition. Looks like someone really wants to put our military in harms way. Killing our National Guard will surely lead to a wider war within the US.

2...NYPD Find Functional Bomb at 77th Precinct Station House in Brooklyn.

If you think these are just protesters, protesting police brutality, you haven't been paying attention.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

George Floyd Update. 07 Jun 2020 02:42 #16

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
peacenik wrote:
Couple of new developments...

1.....US National Guard sent to protect Washington D.C. without rifles or ammunition. Looks like someone really wants to put our military in harms way. Killing our National Guard will surely lead to a wider war within the US.

2...NYPD Find Functional Bomb at 77th Precinct Station House in Brooklyn.

If you think these are just protesters, protesting police brutality, you haven't been paying attention.

The same tactic was used in the early days when they used UN peace keepers, the ones who wore the blue berets, but eventually they got their guns.

Today the general public are so unskilled and starving, not only for food but for consumerist goods, they will kill each other for a pair of top trainers/sneekers, in such a situation when the national gaurd try to break up theives who are not really hungry, they will get hurt and we know what comes next.

At the same time the west are heading for another cold war with China, there are lots of warning signs, TPTB redistributed our skills and then blame China for wanting to expand, same model in Britain the very moment Hong Kong was opened.

The trouble with society is they are very easiy encouraged to buy into their own demise, where the term, I made a killing today buying some cheap crap item from the global manufacturing base.

George Floyd Update. 07 Jun 2020 05:19 #17

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
redpill wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
So it appears that you can't make a video that you can play appear around here either.

Click on the link, press play.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079