Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BLM

BLM 30 Jul 2020 08:34 #81

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1801
  • Likes received: 613
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Anderson is full of shit, always was, always will be, he's in a secret society that's going to smash the Sean x's of this world, just you wait and see.
Such a fighter for justice he puts a chickenshit disclaimer as a signature.
Anyways Anderson, I thought you'd talked of your wife as being "first nation", in other words, canuck, if I'm wrong I'll apologise, if I'm not, go fuck yourself.
BTW, because your immature mind hasn't realised, if you don't age its because you're dead.
Stupid boy.

you are wrong

i dont want an apology from you as its an empty gesture and meaningless

i want you to develop a racial consciousness and act accordingly

G'day MrAnderson.

Those attempting to control you "want you" to do things too.

How is you wanting Lux Interior to do something any different?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 30 Jul 2020 09:03 #82

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1801
  • Likes received: 613
MrAnderson wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
honestly the amount of BS thats happened in the last few years its a testament to the heart and spirit of the white race that there hasnt been a civil war all ready
.....

G'day MrAnderson.

Prefacing your point by stating "honestly" does not make it truthful.

What is the "white race" that you mention?

Does this include the obviously white Jewish community?
Race (human categorization)

A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society.[1] The term was first used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations. By the 17th century the term began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits. Modern scholarship regards race as a social construct, an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society. While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race does not have an inherent physical or biological meaning.[1][2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)

"Modern scholarship regards race as a social construct ... rules made by society ... race does not have a physical or biological meaning."

In my own words .....
DOGMA

DON'T TRY TO CONVINCE US,
OF YOUR FALSE IDEAL,
THERE ARE NO SEPARATE COLOURS,
YOUR DOGMA DOESN'T HEAL.

I WASN'T BORN TO WORK FOR YOU,
DON'T SELL ME YOUR IDEAL,
MY EXPERIENCE IS THE CLUE,
YOUR DOGMA DOESN'T HEAL.

I WASN'T BORN A SINNER,
YOUR RELIGION IS A SPIEL,
YOU SAY A LOSER NEEDS A WINNER,
YOUR DOGMA DOESN'T HEAL.

I HOPE ONE DAY TO HOLD YOUR HAND,
AND WATCH THE JOY ON YOUR FACE,
WHEN THE WORLD WILL UNDERSTAND,
WE ALL BELONG TO THE HUMAN RACE.
:thumbup:

try taking that nonsense into Harlem or the Bronx and see how long you last

or even better try taking it to a Pow Wow Dance in Canada and start telling the first nations people they have no right to call themselves a race because race is a social construct

You are full of liberal marxist shit and I wont apologize for pointing that out

G'day MrAnderson.

:shemused:

Did beating up your strawman logical fallacy make you feel better?

:shemused:

Who are you trying to convince with your LIES?

The first line of the poem is a HUGE clue ...

DON"T TRY TO CONVINCE US,

... with "US" being the Soul-Mind-Body of Who I AM.

What you fail to realise is that you, along with ALL other humans, have already won the 'human race'. You are the 1 sperm from over 50 million sperm that made it into the egg. Congratulations. :thumbup:

Your verbally abusive responses are an obvious attempt to belittle others, make them inferior to you in your mind, so that you can justify to yourself your abusive responses. Akin to circular reasoning, in that your abuse justifies your abuse, the spiral is 'downwards' as what you have given out (expressed) you get back (experience), continuing the spin on the 'downward' spiral.

Have fun with that. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 30 Jul 2020 18:48 #83

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
Just listen to yourself you crazy hag
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 30 Jul 2020 18:53 #84

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407



Heres the soundtrack for your life I AM
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 30 Jul 2020 19:03 #85

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
so here we are in the middle of 2020

shits hitting the fan all over North America with a jewish led communist revolution supported by every media outlet , elected " leftists " and " rightists " , every major corporate brand is sponsoring it

every major university is stacked with marxist leninist professors and local councils are the same all the way up to federal govts

primary school teachers are getting arrested taking part in ANTIFA riots

fucking Chinese Army has been " invited " onto Canadian soil and is operating out of Prince Rupert all the way down to Vancouver Island and the BC Mainland

and what does the modern shit lib do ?

* sticks fingers on ears *

" la la la not happening I write poems therefore its all good "

" i found an evil white man on the interwebs lets troll him with psuedo physchology "

wanker
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

BLM 30 Jul 2020 19:55 #86

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2164
  • Likes received: 1156
MrAnderson wrote:
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery

Written by a Jamaican ^^^^^

Explains that African slave trade was facilitated by AFRICANS themselves

When England ( READ CHRISTIANS ) abolished the north atlantic slave trade , some African nations sent delegations to England to COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LOSS OF REVENUE

Black slaves continued to be sold to Arab and Middle Eastern slavers ( READ MUSLIMS )

But thanks to the LEFTIST SHIT LORDS OF MODERN EARTH we are npw at zear zero in history and our nations are being forced , through a false sense of guilt , to replace their own people , to force diversity upon us in the name of a false and contrived historical guilt

FUCK THE MARXISTS AND FUCK ANYONE WHO REPEATS THEIR LIES

Me personally I am no longer nice to anyone who does not resemble me

I uses to be , I used to want to give them the same level of general respect that I afford anyone upon first meeting

But I am forced not to do that anymore out of self preservation

I can remain civil , but nice is off the cards

I'm reading Henry Morton Stanley's book Through the Dark Continent, and as one of the first European men to penetrate into what is now Tanzania, Uganda and the Congo, it is clear that the mission of the British Empire was to wipe out the slave trade as their number one priority.

The slave industry was run from the island of Zanzibar off the coast of Tanzania, by Arabs, though the biggest slaver of the time himself was a half African and half Omani known as Tippu Tip.

Stanley was enraged that the Arabs maintained the slave trade and were so inhumane to their slaves.

"... shortly before leaving the Congo for good, he had witnessed an Arab massacre of hundreds of slaves and this had persuaded him that in order to stop such atrocities, in future Leopold would need to acquire 'the right of governing and of arranging all matters affecting strangers of any colour or nationality.' [35] On seeing 2,300 captives in abject misery, Stanley wished that he had a Krupp gun to kill the Arabs with. 'Would to God I could see my way to set them all free and massacre the fiends guilty of the indescribably inhumanity I have seen today.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morton_Stanley
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2020 19:58 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

BLM 30 Jul 2020 23:40 #87

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1801
  • Likes received: 613
G'day MrAnderson.

3 posts in 15 minutes all directed at Who I AM.

Post 1: One liner.
Post 2: Music video and one liner.
Post 3: Mental construct of no substance.

Ad hominem does not an argument make. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 02:10 #88

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day MrAnderson.

3 posts in 15 minutes all directed at Who I AM.

Post 1: One liner.
Post 2: Music video and one liner.
Post 3: Mental construct of no substance.

Ad hominem does not an argument make. :thumbup:

why are you even wading into this subject if the best you have if some shitty poem you wrote while you were stoned ?

What the fuck use is that
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 02:19 #89

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
Truthspoon wrote:

I'm reading Henry Morton Stanley's book Through the Dark Continent, and as one of the first European men to penetrate into what is now Tanzania, Uganda and the Congo, it is clear that the mission of the British Empire was to wipe out the slave trade as their number one priority.

The slave industry was run from the island of Zanzibar off the coast of Tanzania, by Arabs, though the biggest slaver of the time himself was a half African and half Omani known as Tippu Tip.

Stanley was enraged that the Arabs maintained the slave trade and were so inhumane to their slaves.

"... shortly before leaving the Congo for good, he had witnessed an Arab massacre of hundreds of slaves and this had persuaded him that in order to stop such atrocities, in future Leopold would need to acquire 'the right of governing and of arranging all matters affecting strangers of any colour or nationality.' [35] On seeing 2,300 captives in abject misery, Stanley wished that he had a Krupp gun to kill the Arabs with. 'Would to God I could see my way to set them all free and massacre the fiends guilty of the indescribably inhumanity I have seen today.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morton_Stanley

Its ONLY white christian nations that ever banned owning slaves

I will.be the first to admit that Globalism saw its return , by off shoring manufacturing to nations that atill allow.slavery

So fact is it never actually ended , ever

But its also a fact that its ONLY white Christian nations that even tried to abolish it

The underground railroad that existed in the states led freed slaves to Canada where slavery was not on the cards

And who ran the underground railroad ? Yep , white Christians

im fucking sick of listening to jewish propaganda on this subject

Nobody is being tought a balanced view of history anymore

Obviously it helps their power structure to have black Vs white as the main course.of any meal

Takes the eyes off them.for awhile the sneaky bastards

With that said , Im also aware there is enough bullshit to be found without the interference of the jew.media and education system

As I said to the resident hippy witch , try going into the Bronx and telling them the black race doesnt exist

See how long she lasts , I would give her less than an hour depending on the time.of day
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 02:35 #90

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
See this lady ?



Id take one of her over a million dumb ass hippy white women into my life

Thats what I mean by resemble

Its the spirit that counts and shes got it in bucket loads

" jesus life matters "

* hi 5 *
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 04:27 #91

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1801
  • Likes received: 613
MrAnderson wrote:
See this lady ?

.....

Id take one of her over a million dumb ass hippy white women into my life

Thats what I mean by resemble

Its the spirit that counts and shes got it in bucket loads

" jesus life matters "

* hi 5 *
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
.....
Me personally I am no longer nice to anyone who does not resemble me
.....

G'day MrAnderson.

Does this include the opposite sex?

What about those with different coloured hair?

Does this include eye colour?

Or do you mean human?

After all, human would require that you acknowledge that regardless of sex, hair or eye colour, they resemble you. :thumbup:

G'day MrAnderson.

Thank you for finally responding to the questions that I asked. :thumbup:

However, it doesn't really make much sense. :dunno:

Are you saying that a professed religious belief of christianity resembles you?

Does it matter that she may well be of a different denomination of the 38,000+ christian denominations than you are?

Was there anything else about this lady that resembles you?

After all, if it is only the claim of being christian that is required to resemble you, then that would mean that George Bush resembles you. Along with all of those 'upstanding' christian paedophile priests.

Maybe you can find another youtube video to clarify your position. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 05:34 #92

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
See this lady ?

.....

Id take one of her over a million dumb ass hippy white women into my life

Thats what I mean by resemble

Its the spirit that counts and shes got it in bucket loads

" jesus life matters "

* hi 5 *
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
.....
Me personally I am no longer nice to anyone who does not resemble me
.....

G'day MrAnderson.

Does this include the opposite sex?

What about those with different coloured hair?

Does this include eye colour?

Or do you mean human?

After all, human would require that you acknowledge that regardless of sex, hair or eye colour, they resemble you. :thumbup:

G'day MrAnderson.

Thank you for finally responding to the questions that I asked. :thumbup:

However, it doesn't really make much sense. :dunno:

Are you saying that a professed religious belief of christianity resembles you?

Does it matter that she may well be of a different denomination of the 38,000+ christian denominations than you are?

Was there anything else about this lady that resembles you?

After all, if it is only the claim of being christian that is required to resemble you, then that would mean that George Bush resembles you. Along with all of those 'upstanding' christian paedophile priests.

Maybe you can find another youtube video to clarify your position. :thumbup:

Techno Witch Smash Hits
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 05:36 #93

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
Have you as sound a knowledge on any other religion by any chance Techno Witch ?

Or is your specialist subject Christianity ?
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2020 05:41 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 06:31 #94

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1801
  • Likes received: 613
MrAnderson wrote:
.....
Techno Witch Smash Hits

G'day MrAnderson.

Wow. You quote a post to add a one liner. Incredible. :roll:

At first I thought ti was a title for a music video, as you appear to enjoy posting them as a response, and I was waiting for the video to load on the page. Nope, no video and you make another post after that apparently directing your question at Who I Am. Two posts with a quote that you fail to respond to any of the questions therein. :roll:

Do you realise that you are allowed to check your post for spelling mistakes, grammar and that the content is all you choose to express prior to hitting the 'submit' button? :dunno:

I suppose it is one way to get a higher post count. :thumbup:

Again, thank you for the laughter. :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 31 Jul 2020 08:27 #95

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3716
  • Likes received: 1407
" dOnT tElL mE wHaT tO dO "
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 01 Aug 2020 09:07 #96

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18058
  • Likes received: 8395
Ammon Bundy on Defunding the Police

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 01 Aug 2020 09:55 #97

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4956
  • Likes received: 3011
novum wrote:
Ammon Bundy on Defunding the Police


it wasn't the cops who were trying to kill Bundy a dew yrs ago in Oregon - it was another BLM - Bureau of Land Management and the FEDS he had to fight in court thereafter,
He understandably has little respect for the cops they've become in some jurisdictions just revenue collectors and state lackeys and many of those local officials want the chaos - but in the big picture once there's insufficient enforcement esp. in cities violence and crime will / has escalated.

Being 'culturally correct' the Jew York Times -
Cops,’ Long-Running Reality Show That Glorified Police, Is Canceled
www.nytimes.com/2020/06/09/business/media/cops-canceled-paramount-tv-show.html

I've watched it a few times - and being on camera of course it was all pretty 'kosher' .......
but crime is rampant - it's becoming open season on whites and just like what is happening in Europe the cops will go after the easy prey - whites - and give the black and ethnic offenders more leeway - just the recipe the Marxist types want - cus whitey has had it SO good - yeah right . - well usually they were law bidding peeps who worked for it - only to be scapegoated and targeted by all sides .
There are many decent local law enforcement agencies , probably more to be found in smaller towns and cites that are still predominantly whites - the ones that refuse to enforce unlawful covid mandates -
Criminals are catch-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.
Good cops are quitting even committing suicide - the criminal element , along with antifia led blacks having zero respect for the law ,now being emboldened to use explosives but the cops can't do their jobs?
Good peeps kept their heads down too long and gave up ' freedom' for 'security' as complaint citizens should do - partly b/c it was racist to point it
out but it's all a total shit show now - but I'd say defund the war machine and it's technology - that's coming along next to our streets - geez even the jew UN just said it was illegal for the FEDS to have gone into Portland . OR - no prizes for guessing what they want - total chaos!!
A bit like women - can't live with \em - can't live without 'em - ( my little joke )
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2020 10:31 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 01 Aug 2020 15:02 #98

  • EW
  • EW's Avatar
  • Online
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 41
  • Likes received: 17
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 01 Aug 2020 17:00 #99

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
  • Posts: 3015
  • Likes received: 680
Black lives matter right, until white lives and opinions are to be hidden from view, kettle calling pot black comes to mind.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

BLM 02 Aug 2020 17:09 #100

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4069
  • Likes received: 1212
Paramilitary March in Brixton. Tell me if the EDL would get away with this shit?
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1317507/Nigel-Farage-Black-Lives-Matter-news-London-BLM-protest-Brixton

The police are going to be using their latest wage rise bribes to buy new trousers after wearing the knees out of their standard issue after this jigaboo fest.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 262 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 20 - Raised
( £ 16 GBP )
donation thermometer
6%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
11th July 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.