Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM!

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 14 Aug 2020 23:56 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im going to sticky this thread as I feel this video should be spread and shared far and wide.

(Dont forget to download it too, if you can, y2mate works for that www.y2mate.com/ )

Quoted from vid:

"We as doctors have serious doubts that the official story of covid-19 is true.

In fact, we have a lot of evidence that it is a fake story all over the world.

We do not have to have anxiety about covid-19, because this is not different to normal seasonal flu that we have every year.

So that is now the question, if we have the medical evidence that this is a scam, that this is not true, simply not true, and we need to ask ourselves why.

And we need to ask who benefits, who gets the profit out of this.

Our movement is 10 weeks old, and we have achieved a lot, we've had demonstrations all over Germany, all over Europe.

We need to ask, who gets the benefit from this, and who has got the power to create this fake.

The targets are you, the citizens, and the economy. It's about the economy. So covid-19 seems to be just the cover story."

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2020 00:03 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Flare, MrAnderson

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary enquiry committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 15 Aug 2020 00:00 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
More of their videos here, this is the english translated versions page.

acu2020.org/english-versions/

Their home page

https://acu2020.org/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 15 Aug 2020 00:03 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Roastie

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary enquiry committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 15 Aug 2020 05:46 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ttt

1365 = 1

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary enquiry committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 24 Aug 2020 01:55 #4

old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ie3a7c/plandemic_ii_indoctornation_2020_has_been/. :up:

There's also a interesting post regarding the Satanic sabbatean Frankis cult too further down that page :ponda:
Insurgent's in a matrix
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2020 01:57 by backfromthebrink.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Lux Interior

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 25 Aug 2020 05:09 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
yewtube vid shoah'd.

There are a few uploads on BitChute, here is one.

Link: www.bitchute.com/video/2DvqWgxtzEcA/

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 26 Aug 2020 02:34 by novum.

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 11 Sep 2020 09:58 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Watch and share, recommended viewing...Dr Heiko Schoning is with Robert Kennedy Jr. and Dr. Bodo Schiffmann

1365 = 1

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary enquiry committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 28 Sep 2020 00:26 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
More of their videos here, this is the english translated versions page.

acu2020.org/english-versions/

Their home page

https://acu2020.org/

Nov ... I started a thread about Dr Heiko Schoening's arrest and acu2020 on DIF today if you're interested.

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/9531-dr-heiko-schoening-arrested-in-hyde-park/&tab=comments#comment-168025
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary enquiry committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 28 Sep 2020 02:12 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Thanks, i'll check it out. :cool:

1365 = 1

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 10 Oct 2020 16:19 #9

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Im going to sticky this thread as I feel this video should be spread and shared far and wide.

(Dont forget to download it too, if you can, y2mate works for that www.y2mate.com/ )

Quoted from vid:

"We as doctors have serious doubts that the official story of covid-19 is true.

In fact, we have a lot of evidence that it is a fake story all over the world.

We do not have to have anxiety about covid-19, because this is not different to normal seasonal flu that we have every year.

So that is now the question, if we have the medical evidence that this is a scam, that this is not true, simply not true, and we need to ask ourselves why.

And we need to ask who benefits, who gets the profit out of this.

Our movement is 10 weeks old, and we have achieved a lot, we've had demonstrations all over Germany, all over Europe.

We need to ask, who gets the benefit from this, and who has got the power to create this fake.

The targets are you, the citizens, and the economy. It's about the economy. So covid-19 seems to be just the cover story."

I hate to give you this information, but I think the three organisers are all Jewish.

Heiko Schoning, Bodo Shiffmann and Martin Haditsch.

They are all Jewish surnames.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 10 Oct 2020 20:21 #10

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day Roastie.

Is it all a question of WHO is going to be in control of the New World Order? ;)
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2020 20:22 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: typo

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 10 Oct 2020 20:59 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
I hate to give you this information, but I think the three organisers are all Jewish.

Im not so sure they are exclusively jewish names.

Schoning for one isnt necessarily a jewish German name imo.

An authentic German could probably give some more info on this

1365 = 1

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 10 Oct 2020 23:23 #12

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

G'day Roastie.

I came across this directly after the prior post while researching something else .....

The Infiltrated Revolution
mileswmathis.com/rock.pdf

I am always suspect of 'leaders' and 'movements' as they are so easily set in place / set up ... funded.

Icke being involved with the London protests as a 'celebrity speaker' says a lot.

The same with Kennedy, though to be fair I haven't researched him and apart from the obvious connections have no background details to highlight him against.

The whole peaceful protesting is a HUGE issue for me personally. You can peacefully protest a bully all you like and the bully will continue bullying. Punch the bully in the nose ( ;) ) and he stops bullying and goes looking for others to 'prey' (pray) upon.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 13 Oct 2020 18:04 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Im not so sure they are exclusively jewish names.

Schoning for one isnt necessarily a jewish German name imo.

An authentic German could probably give some more info on this

Fingers crossed, because I like their message. The MSM are trying hard to censor them.

They met last weekend and there was a march in Berlin, but nothing like the numbers in August.

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 13 Oct 2020 23:24 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
Fingers crossed, because I like their message. The MSM are trying hard to censor them.

They met last weekend and there was a march in Berlin, but nothing like the numbers in August.

Things are kicking off down under also regarding doctors speaking out, I didnt expect to see this on MSM, the vid on this page...

7news.com.au/sunrise/on-the-show/hundreds-of-melbourne-doctors-call-for-immediate-end-to-harmful-lockdown-c-1379531

That Australian doctor speaking in the sunrise vid above said they are communicating with doctors in other countries who are opposed to lockdowns, and he also said they would be publishing evidence contrary to the official position of covid 19 on a new website.

1365 = 1

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 13 Oct 2020 23:33 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Another video about the above...

1365 = 1

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 14 Oct 2020 00:13 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Things are kicking off down under also regarding doctors speaking out, I didnt expect to see this on MSM, the vid on this page...

7news.com.au/sunrise/on-the-show/hundreds-of-melbourne-doctors-call-for-immediate-end-to-harmful-lockdown-c-1379531

That Australian doctor speaking in the sunrise vid above said they are communicating with doctors in other countries who are opposed to lockdowns, and he also said they would be publishing evidence contrary to the official position of covid 19 on a new website.

G'day Novum.

The first break in the article on the link is .....

New research
Scientists say COVID survives on phones, cash and steel for MUCH longer than first thought

..... a clickable link to the above titled report. :shemused:

Getting everyone 'scared' of carrying cash for an easy move to a cashless society.

I haven't seen anyone wearing a mask in Nimbin for weeks going on months. Tourists and Queenslanders (the number plates stand out) are starting to come back in numbers and last Wednesday at the markets the street was packed and NO ONE was observing social distancing. Shops still have restrictions on how many people inside at a time and have 'hand sanitising stations' as you walk in so they do not get closed down. Still not one single instance of anyone having covid-19.

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 14 Oct 2020 10:23 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes I recall them saying it can live for a month on paper money :roll: :facepalm: .... as has already been said here... what a clever virus this is... so clever it is behaving exactly how the banksters want it to. :yerright:

1365 = 1

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 14 Oct 2020 11:54 #18

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Yes I recall them saying it can live for a month on paper money :roll: :facepalm: .... as has already been said here... what a clever virus this is... so clever it is behaving exactly how the banksters want it to. :yerright:

Indeed. And Rothschild were invited by the British Government to advise on the bailout of airlines before the 19th March 2020.
the UK went into lockdown on 23 March 2020.

We know banks have financial interests in airlines, so this is another transfer of wealth from the taxpayer indirectly to
the financial oligarchs.

Rothschild drafted in to review multibillion-pound airline bailout — report

Friday March 20, 2020 12:33 pm

"Rothschild has been asked to help with the UK government’s multibillion-pound airline bailout, as the sector battles to survive global travel restrictions and country lockdowns brought on by the coronavirus outbreak.

The independent City advisory firm has been drafted in to advise on a package of measures being pulled together by ministers, Sky News reported on 19 March.

Earlier this week, representatives from airlines including easyJet, International Airlines Group, Ryanair and Virgin Atlantic held talks with Grant Shapps, the UK transport secretary, in which they called for financial aid to help the industry through the crisis".

www.fnlondon.com/articles/rothschild-drafted-in-to-review-multi-billion-pound-airline-bailout-report-20200320
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2020 11:54 by Roastie.

Coronavirus / Covid-19 Extra-parliamentary corona investigation committee - their conclusion... It's a SCAM! 14 Oct 2020 12:43 #19

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

G'day Novum.

It wouldn't surprise me if they give the covid-19 virus an academy award. :D

After all, it is an amazing performance from an unknown actor. :shemused:

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare