Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Video - Red Lasers From Space Set California Alight, Humanity is Under Attack

Video - Red Lasers From Space Set California Alight, Humanity is Under Attack 09 Sep 2020 20:19 #1

YouTube.

Humanity is under attack.

Video of What the Sky Looks Like in Stayton, Oregon Sept. 9, 2020.

For the sky to be red like that I wonder whether the "Infrared Lasers" if that is what they are, that have been tracked from space right into the seat of the CA fires, have the whole region under wide beam laser "fanlight!"

Voat.

Voater Says, "this is what it looks like where I live right now .. yeah the skies have been an unnatural shade of yellow where I am - in Australia - on and off for months at least, Jane Tande says where she is in California the sky is white, she puts it down to the vast amount of aluminum in the air from sustained chemtrailing, we say the problem here has the same genesis.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Video - Red Lasers From Space Set California Alight, Humanity is Under Attack 09 Sep 2020 20:54 #2

Directed energy weapons have been used for quite some time now
Humanity has always been under attack :umm:
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2020 20:55 by backfromthebrink.

Video - Red Lasers From Space Set California Alight, Humanity is Under Attack 09 Sep 2020 21:46 #3

Update.

Night 2 of DEW Weapons off CA Coast.

This track is from out to sea, it did not originate at ground level in any case so it must be from orbit or a high flying drone.

Sept. 10, 2020 San Francisco Wakes Up to "Apocalyptic", Orange Smoke Choked Skies.

I will maintain the colors are unnatural, that as well as starting fires "they" can decide what the sky will look like.

Video - Red Lasers From Space Set California Alight, Humanity is Under Attack 09 Sep 2020 22:19 #4

• Flare
Nah... it's clearly the "Rods from God" system

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare