Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 17 Oct 2020 11:08 #1

• Flare
Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!

Andrew Anglin October 16, 2020

You gotta give it to the Moslems.

They hold down their fort.

Reuters:

French police on Friday shot dead a man who minutes earlier had killed a middle school teacher by slitting his throat in the street in a suburb of Paris, police said on Friday.

The teacher had shown pupils in his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, which are considered by Muslims to be blasphemous, according to a police source.

France’s anti-terror prosecutor said it was investigating the attack, which took place in Conflans Sainte-Honorine, a suburb north-west of Paris.

The suspected attacker was spotted by a police patrol while carrying a knife a short distance from the scene of the attack. The police shot the suspect dead, according to a police spokesman.

A police source said that witnesses had heard the attacker shout “Allah Akbar”, or “God is Great”. The police spokesman said that information was being checked.

Another police source also said the victim had been decapitated in the attack, but this was not confirmed.

I can go ahead and confirm that:

That man is for sure totally decapitated.

They’re not showing the picture in the media, for presumably obvious reasons. It’s not clear who even took it, but it actually looks like the killer might have tweeted it himself before the cops came and chopped him.

It’s really an iconic picture.

I was talking to a friend who said it reminded him of Caravaggio’s Judith Beheading Holofernes.

I told him I agreed, but what I’d immediately thought of was Andrea Solario’s Salome with the Head of Saint John the Baptist.

I guess you don’t really ever see a high definition picture like that. It’s usually all blurry crap. It makes an impression.

As far as I’m aware, we’re the first site to publish the picture. Do what you can to spread it around. Social media will probably ban you for posting it, because it’s racist to post pictures of things that Moslems do, as it could make people believe they are bad. (If you judged people based on their behavior, you’d end up hating everyone who wasn’t white or Asian. So instead, to prevent racism, you have to judge people based entirely on the color of their skin – dark skin people are good, light skin people are bad.)

According to French media, the trouble started ten days ago, when the teacher was preaching about secularism, and showed the cartoons. I guess he was having a giggle? Not clear what the purpose would be. Leftists are apparently just rude people – they want all of these Moslems in our countries, then they want to mock their beliefs for no clear purpose other than to agitate them.

I recently wrote about how I don’t really understand the point of this whole “Muhammad cartoons” meme. Ostensibly, they want to destroy the Islamic religion while mixing the races, which isn’t even “multiculturalism” at all. At that point, you have to wonder why we can’t just stay in our own countries. The stated goal of multiculturalism is to mix people all together so that they have the experience of being surrounded by a bunch of people that are different from them, which is supposed to make society stronger, because it isn’t cohesive.

Apparently, when he showed the cartoons, there were several Moslems in the classroom who got mad and told their families. Things escalated quickly.

Life comes at you fast!

If you think about the impact that this killing is going to have on France, it really does forward the goals of Islam significantly. One man gives his life for his god and his people, and they all benefit. He’s being celebrated as a hero I’m sure for targeting someone who isn’t sympathetic to anyone. I hate Moslems and so on, but this shitlib retard played a really stupid game and won a really stupid prize. Meanwhile, I have to have some bit of respect for a Moslem who is brave enough to defend his god and people.

Meanwhile, right-wing terrorists are all obsessed with killing random old people, random Mexican families at a Walmart and other sympathetic targets. In Dylann Roof’s manifesto, he literally said, “I could go into a black neighborhood and kill drug dealers, but instead I’m going to a church.” Rather than being celebrated by their own people, right-wing terrorists are always hated. They always harm their own team.

Really makes you think.

dailystormer.su/leftist-teacher-beheaded-in-france-over-muhammed-cartoons-life-comes-at-you-fast/
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2020 11:09 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 17 Oct 2020 11:49 #2

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Apparently the murderer posted the photo on social media after doing the horrific deed... along with these words:

In the name of Allah, the most merciful, the most merciful.
From Abdullah, the servant of Allah, to Macron, the leader of the infidels, I executed one of your hellhounds who dared to belittle Muhammad, calm your fellows before we inflict you a severe punishment…

The murderer is said to have been an 18yr old Islamist and Russian Chechen immigrant.

Of course Islam is not a 'religion', but a cult, a dangerous cult, and letting in to Europe thousands of battle hardened Islamists from Chechnya and their offspring, to set up parallel and extremist societies within France, what could possibly go wrong.

The blood of this poor man is also upon the politicians/government officials who allowed these Islamists into France.

Samuel Paty is the name of the victim. Poor man, a teacher, who did not deserve to have to endure such a horrific death.

Western Islamic apologists can go live in a Muslim run country.

Samuel Paty R.I.P.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 17 Oct 2020 13:08 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
annabelle wrote:
..The blood of this poor man is also upon the politicians/government officials who allowed these Islamists into France..

AND upon the useless dicks in all countries who vote useless governments into power.
PS- If he was a lefty, good riddance anyway..:)

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 17 Oct 2020 13:12 #4

• Flare
Apparently the dude was proponent of multiculturalism.

Guess he made the wrong choice.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 17 Oct 2020 17:24 #5

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Letting heathens into our countries, what could possibly go wrong?
Oh wait..

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 17 Oct 2020 21:40 #6

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Whether if he was a lefty or was for multiculturalism.... he DID NOT deserve that horrific death.....to think that he did...because he may have been 'for multiculturalism' is to side with his murderer...an enemy of yours as well....as you are infidels according to Islam..
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2020 21:42 by annabelle.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 17 Oct 2020 22:01 #7

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
Whether if he was a lefty or was for multiculturalism.... he DID NOT deserve that horrific death.....to think that he did...because he may have been 'for multiculturalism' is to side with his murderer...an enemy of yours as well....as you are infidels according to Islam..

Wait, let me get my violin..:)
If I ever shed a tear for lefty maggots and lowlfe niggers and muslim heathens you can measure me up for a straitjacket because they're all human trash as far as I'm concerned..:)

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (Bible: 2 Peter 2:12)

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 18 Oct 2020 10:26 #8

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
You are lowlife yourself if you think this man deserved this.

Besides that, I don't see how asking Muslim kids in his class to leave the room because they are going to discuss freedom of expression that includes showing an 'offensive' cartoon of Mohammed in order to discuss the cartoon in terms of freedom of expression was a particularly 'leftist' thing to do.

True 'leftists' would be totally politically correct about not insulting Muslims in any way... let alone showing a cartoon of Mohammed that would be deemed 'offensive' to Muslims and worthy of death in retaliation.

Idiot Muslims think that the teacher's 'freedom of expression' of showing the cartoon to his students for discussion (an act that they think should be criminalized at the very least and worthy of death at the very most) is equal to the 'freedom of expression' expressed by Muslims to stab the teacher and cut his head off in response.

ie....hurt feelings justifies the 'equal' response of doxxing the teacher on social media, calling for him publicly to be fired and putting his life at risk of death, stabbing and beheading

The teacher did not die for being a 'leftist', he was horrifically murdered for showing his students an 'offensive' cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 10:55 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 18 Oct 2020 15:27 #9

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Where did this rhetoric come from? Andrew Anglin?

You guys are dupes if you follow this obvious Fed.

He used to post on the old Icke forum as 'Andre' he was a massive douchebag calling for the end of the white race.....he was an ultra leftie..... no-one changes their spots that dramatically.... the man has been brought in to co-opt white nationalism.

Did you notice how the whole wave of internet censorship started when Andrew Anglin wrote an unnecessarily offense and totally non-constructive abuse article of the dead Heather Heyer.

This is not what white nationalism and the truth movement was ever about...... gloating over and abusing dead people...

Rant over. But one day you will find the truth about Andrew Anglin and remember I tried to tell you.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 15:47 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, I AM ALL I AM, Gaia

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 18 Oct 2020 17:22 #10

• Flare
annabelle wrote:

Well, he was part of the problem and has been indoctrinating his own fellow students with his own very destructive ideology of multiculturalism.

Since when do teachers think they have the right to indoctrinate their own students (children) with their own political views, in stead of letting them make up their own minds during their lifetimes...?

Don't you think it's a bit of a despicable thing to do from these leftist teachers?

So myea... in this case he had it coming. And perhaps it will change the minds of some of his leftist colleagues about what they were doing.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 18 Oct 2020 17:31 #11

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
..The teacher did not die for being a 'leftist', he was horrifically murdered for showing his students an 'offensive' cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed.

Well he should have known muslims blow a gasket at cartoons..:)

Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 17:32 by Ugh.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 20 Oct 2020 01:42 #12

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
quote:

Mr Ricard said Mr Paty had been the target of threats since he showed the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad during a class about freedom of speech, in relation to the Charlie Hebdo case.

Mr Paty, a history and geography teacher, advised Muslim students to look away if they thought they might be offended.

A parent of one of the pupils reacted angrily to the incident, accusing Mr Paty of showing naked pictures of the Prophet Muhammad. The father lodged a formal complaint and produced videos demonstrating the anger at Mr Paty's actions, and calling on people to go to the school to protest.

The father is one of the people in custody, Mr Ricard said, adding that this man's half-sister had joined the Islamic State organisation in Syria (ISIS) in 2014.

At least one of the other people arrested was known to anti-terrorism police, he said, with other links being investigated.

And at least four of the 10 now arrested are relatives of the attacker.

Mr Ricard said there was an "ongoing extremely high level of terrorism threat on French soil".

Aside from the horror of this killing, there's powerful symbolism too. The education minister said the root of what happened was "hatred of the Republic".

Students were said to be distraught at the brutal killing of a well-liked teacher. One father wrote on Twitter that his daughter "is in pieces, terrorised by the violence of such an act. How will I explain to her the unthinkable?"

One of Mr Paty's former students, Martial, 16, said he had loved his job: "He really wanted to teach us things - sometimes we had debates".

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54581827

Flare wrote:
So myea... in this case he had it coming

Had what coming?! Being followed from school as he was walking home and being stabbed multiple times by a despicable, radical Muslim.....then having his head chopped off and posted on the internet so people (white western non-Muslims and so-called white nationalists) could mock him and say 'he deserved it' while looking at a horrific photo of his bloody and detached head on the pavement?

You talk about white leftists dividing white people but you lot are also the reason whites will not win against the scourge of anti-white indoctrination/criminalization.

You cheer when western/european whites are literally slaughtered by 'extremist' Muslims.... even though the Muslims who do such things or justify such things or approve of such things could care less if he was a 'lefty' or a 'multiculturalist' or a liberal or a right-winger or a white nationalist or a conservative.

They ONLY care that he allegedly did something in their view offensive towards their Prophet Mohammed.

If i had been there outside the school and knew of the threats he was under and saw him walking from the school being followed and then threateningly approached by a suspicious person with a large knife.....and had time to react to it....I would have tried to save him....and certainly would have shot the vile perpetrator before he had time to chop off the teacher's head and post it on social media.

You lot (if you knew what was about to go down and were fully armed and trained) would have turned away and done nothing but let it happen and smirk that the guy deserved it while his head was being chopped off.

A white European man being killed by a Muslim. Yet you, in effect, side with the vile Muslim murderer and all the other Muslims involved who wanted him dead.

You condemn this teacher and state his death was justified but NOT ONE WORD condemning the vile creature who did this or the Muslims who doxxed him and the family members of the murderer who may have been involved, or the Muslim student who just had to tell his Muslim parents who just had to make sure he was openly identified on social media.

There SHOULD BE massive protests over this....... but people are of course too frightened... of being recognized and targeted themselves.... for death or possible beheading from the large Muslim community in France. That is how intimidation works and how Muslim populations take over countries as well.

It will eventually not just be naive or gullible or brainwashed leftists or pro-multiculturalists who are targeted but you don't care as long as it is not someone, a white person, who is just like you.

These people are TERRORISTS and have created more terror by killing and cutting off this teacher's head and posting it PUBLICLY for ALL to SEE.

I can understand not publicly reacting to it unless one can afford private armed security protection but to dismiss it and state that Mr. Paty DESERVED it.... is disgusting.
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 01:48 by annabelle.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 20 Oct 2020 02:17 #13

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Where did this rhetoric come from? Andrew Anglin?

You guys are dupes if you follow this obvious Fed.

G'day Truthspoon.

Amazing how many from the Harris forum that were merely posters went on to 'bigger and better careers' ... David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Andrew Anglin.

Didn't Anglin have an Asian girlfriend?
-
Truthspoon wrote:
He used to post on the old Icke forum as 'Andre' he was a massive douchebag calling for the end of the white race.....he was an ultra leftie..... no-one changes their spots that dramatically.... the man has been brought in to co-opt white nationalism.

Did you notice how the whole wave of internet censorship started when Andrew Anglin wrote an unnecessarily offense and totally non-constructive abuse article of the dead Heather Heyer.

Tru3 and Phoenix provided some background details for me. :thumbup:
-
Truthspoon wrote:
This is not what white nationalism and the truth movement was ever about...... gloating over and abusing dead people...

Rant over. But one day you will find the truth about Andrew Anglin and remember I tried to tell you.

It is difficult to hear anything when they have their fingers in their ears. ;) :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 02:18 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: quote tags

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 20 Oct 2020 03:50 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 03:51 by Ugh.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 20 Oct 2020 04:17 #15

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Was Mohammed a Jew?

Categories: Acharya S/D.M. Murdock

Here is an excerpt from Chapter Thirteen of “The Crucifixion of Truth” by Tony Bushby (a book that really takes apart so-called “Christian truth”, although Bushby believes that Jesus really existed. I have added his references below this excerpt. —

— “Today he is called Mohammed (570-632), but his real name was Lothar Schmalfuss.( 1) Ancient Christian writings recorded a remarkable revelation about Mohammed’s early religious life and revealed the true reason for the commencement of the Islamic faith. The reference is found in a book called ‘Chronica Majora’, a summary of world history from biblical Creation to the year of the author’s death. It was written by Matthew Paris (d.1259), a pious Christian monk, described by the church ‘as an historian who holds the first place among English chroniclers’ .(2) From his quaint specimen of Abbey records, the erudite Monk explained how Mohammed started an ‘impious religion’:

“‘It is well known that Mohammed was once a cardinal, and became heretic because he failed to be elected pope. Also (later in life) having drunk to excess, he fell by the roadside, and in this condition was killed by swine. And for that reason, his followers abhor pork even unto this day.'(3)

“Monk Matthew Paris called Mohammed ‘cardinal’; a term that today signifies councilors of the pope, and the origin of that category of priesthood reveals another area of censored information in Christian development. The 16th Century church said that ‘the office of cardinal (incardinatus) first came into being in the 6th Century…its true origin to this day remains unanswered for in none of the Councils (records) do we find authority for the distinguishing features of the office’.(4) However, the position of cardinal was created by special decree at a French synod in January 560 and that information is recorded church history. ‘The Synods which were held during the sixth century were confined to France and Spain. They amount to twenty-six in number, and like those of the minor Councils which preceded them, are interspersed with canons, having in view the security of the church proper’.(5)

“It was at one of those Synods that the ‘creatio’ of cardinals occurred and the deliberations involved in its manufacture were termed ‘frivolous’ by the 19th Century church. At that gathering a group of seven old bishops ‘of carnal nature'(6) established for themselves a special office to protect their earthly privileges. Many bishops of the time ‘were given up to worldliness and gain, and we hear of worse scandals'(7) and the creation of a new hierarchal administrative body of churchmen was one of those disgraces. Under the guise of ‘bearers of hidden knowledge’ they generated a new upper level class of ecclesiastics that were sworn by oath never to reveal the true origins of Christianity outside their select group. Professional clergymen were now entering the church and to protect the knowledge of Constantine’ s deification of his descendants at Nicaea from reaching new priests, a directorial code of silence was developed by the Incardinatus.

“Incoming clerics were naive about the true Christian origins and the basis of their preaching was not revealed until they achieved and maintained the office of bishop. They were then eligible to enter the College of Cardinals, and after swearing a vow of secrecy, were enlightened as to the invented nature of the Christian deity. Mohammed had achieved the position of cardinal, knew the false essence of Christianity, and having being passed over for the top papal job at around the age of forty, departed and established his own religion.

“Mohammed alleged that he received ‘divine communication’ from god in a cave on Mt. Hira and that information subsequently becaem the contents of the Holy Koran. The competitive religion that he established was similar in concept to Christianity, but excluded the ‘son of God on Earth’ dogma, and its variant system of belief had devstating effects upon the growth of Christianity. . . .

“. . . From the position of cardinal, Mohammed knew the church’s farcical presentation of its deity and confirmed that Jesus was ‘verily a true prophet of Allah and a grand man: But lo! his disciples all went insane one day, and made a God of him’.(8) In the Koran he added this extraordinary passage, ‘and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on a cross’.(9)

“Mohammed had nine wives and one Roman Catholic concubine, his favorite being Aisha, who resided with him until his gory death.(10) In the Koran he summoned followers to ‘give alms’, ensuring that he lived in sumptuous surroundings amidst vast wealth during his life.”

Bushby’s references:

(1) –“The World’s Religions” Lion Publishing, Pg. 315, 1994

(2) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425

(3) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , i. 187, i, 620-1, x. 425)

(4) –“Annales Ecclesiastici” , tome viii, Fol. Antwerp, 1597, Cardinal Caesar Baronius

(5) –“Ecclesiastical History”, Du Pin, vol. i, pg. 710

(6) –“The Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers”, Second Series. Edited by the Rev. Professor Roberts, D.D., and Principal James Donaldson, L.L.D., St.
Andrews, The Christian Literature Publishing Co., Buffalo, NY, 1885

(7) –“Catholic Encyclopedia” , 1908, Vol. IV. Pg. 583

(8) –Notes on Abulfeda, Gagnier, also; The Life of Mahomet, Updated

(9) –Koran, Surah 4. (Did he know something the rest of us don’t know? Of course, Bushby’s theory is that “Jesus” had been stoned to death and not
crucified. But this statement can just as well suggest that there was no one to crucify anyway.)

(10) –“Encyclopedia Britannica, Macropedia, Vol. 12, Pg. 607

Linda

stellarhousepublishing.com/was-mohammed-a-jew/
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 20 Oct 2020 15:41 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Here is an excerpt from Chapter Thirteen of “The Crucifixion of Truth” by Tony Bushby (a book that really takes apart so-called “Christian truth”...
“Mohammed alleged that he received ‘divine communication’ from god in a cave on Mt. Hira and that information subsequently becaem the contents of the Holy Koran."

What bollox..:)
I dunno whose voice Mohammed heard but it certainly wasn't God's.
I mean, the true God calls Jesus his son, yet Mohammed and the Koran says he wasn't his son at all, so if God and Allah are one and the same, I'm Mary Poppins..:)
This verse calls Christians liars for saying Jesus is son of God -

[Koran 4.171]- "O followers of the Book [Bible]..do not speak lies against Allah, but speak the truth; the Messiah, Isa [Jesus] son of Marium [Mary] is only an apostle of Allah...far be It from His glory that He should have a son"
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 15:48 by Ugh.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 20 Oct 2020 20:21 #17

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
After today’s murder, the Western Standard is republishing the “Muhammad cartoons”

In 2006, the Western Standard was one of the only media outlets on the planet to publish the blasphemous cartoons. After another murder for showing them, we are pleased to republish them again.

www.westernstandardonline.com/2020/10/after-todays-murder-the-western-standard-is-republishing-the-muhammad-cartoons/

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 20 Oct 2020 21:16 #18

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
After today’s murder, the Western Standard is republishing the “Muhammad cartoons”

In 2006, the Western Standard was one of the only media outlets on the planet to publish the blasphemous cartoons. After another murder for showing them, we are pleased to republish them again.

www.westernstandardonline.com/2020/10/after-todays-murder-the-western-standard-is-republishing-the-muhammad-cartoons/

Charlie Hebdo cartoons raises problems again.

I believe this was one of the images which caused a Muslim maniac to kill the teacher.

In the interest of his freedom of speech lesson, the teacher should have shown other religious Charlie Hebdo cartoons depitcing homosexuality, like this one of Christ?

Of course Charlie Hebdo doesn't have a cartoon of a homosexual Rabbi.

In 2015 the terrorist attack in Paris was imo a false flag against Charlie Hebdo.

Later that year the editor of Charlie Hebdo famously wrote

Charlie Hebdo editor says ‘we realised we were all Jewish’ after November 13 attack

www.thejc.com/news/world/charlie-hebdo-editor-says-we-realised-we-were-all-jewish-after-november-13-attack-1.56872

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/64965-charlie-hebdo-paris-france-another-ff.html?start=0
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 21:18 by Roastie.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 21 Oct 2020 04:14 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
" bUt WhATTaBoUt ThE bAcKlAsH aGaInSt ThE gOOd mUhZliMz "
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 21 Oct 2020 11:37 #20

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Police interrogated French teacher over Prophet Mohammed cartoons four days before his murder following complaint from parent whose daughter didn't attend the class

Police interrogated the French school teacher over Prophet Mohammed cartoons following a complaint from a parent whose daughter didn't attend the class, it emerged today.

'I did not commit any offence,' Samuel Paty told officers four days before he was beheaded by a jihadist outside his school in the Paris suburbs.

The 47-year-old was summoned to the police station after the schoolgirl's father complained that his showing cartoons of Mohammed amounted to 'dissemination of pornographic images.'

But Paty told officers that the child was absent from his class on October 6 and that her story was founded on 'student rumours' with the intention to 'damage my image, the college and the institution.'

Paty's colleagues said that the history and geography teacher had been deeply upset by an online video branding him a 'thug' which was allegedly circulated by the girl's outraged father.

When questioned about a claim that he'd asked the Muslims in his class to leave, Paty told officers: 'I suggested that my students look away for a few seconds if they thought they were shocked for one reason or another.

'At no time did I tell the students: "Muslims, you can go out because you are going to be shocked." And I did not ask the students who were of the Muslim faith. My goal when I asked them to look away was that they didn't feel offended.'

Following the interview, Paty made a complaint of defamation against the father of the girl over his online video.

The school's principal had supported Paty at his police interview.

Paty was decapitated in broad daylight outside his school in the Parisian suburbs last Friday by Chechen Aboulakh Anzorov, 18, who paid a 14-year-old schoolboy €300 (£270) to identify the history and geography tutor.

Anzorov (Samuel Paty's murderer) had been in contact with the father of a girl in Paty's class who instigated a campaign against him over the cartoons.

The father, Brahim Chnina, is in custody after France's interior minister accused him of launching a 'fatwa' against Paty.

Chnina had put his phone number on a Facebook post with a video calling for protests against Paty, and later published details of the teacher and his school.

Chnina, along with six others, including two teenagers who were allegedly paid by Anzorov for information, are due to appear in court today.

In addition, a 14-year-old French schoolboy has admitted identifying Paty to the terrorist who beheaded him after accepting the equivalent of €300 (£270) in cash.

The boy who accepted the money shared it among three friends, who are also all in custody.

'Anzarov said he simply wanted to film the teacher and ask him to apologise for showing the drawings to his class,' said an investigating source.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8862655/Police-interrogated-French-teacher-Prophet-Mohammed-cartoons-four-days-murder.html

So the police interrogated Samuel Paty for showing the Muhammed cartoons in class for a discussion on freedom of expression but did NOT interrogate those who doxxed him online and initiated threats against him.