Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 29 Oct 2020 17:55 #101

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
****### pre programmed liberal response ###*****

IAAIA @ 2020: "There's nothing wrong with the jews... there's nothing wrong with the muslims... there's nothing wrong with the migrants..... IT'S THE VATICAN!!"

:larf:
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2020 17:55 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Fluke

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 29 Oct 2020 19:02 #102

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
****### pre programmed liberal response ###*****

IAAIA @ 2020: "There's nothing wrong with the jews... there's nothing wrong with the muslims... there's nothing wrong with the migrants..... IT'S THE VATICAN!!"

:larf:

Unreal isnt it

Three people are murdered in a Church and what does I AM start rambling on about ?

The white goddess , Lucifer and the Garden of Eden
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: Fluke

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 30 Oct 2020 00:12 #103

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
"Brahim Aoussaoui a 21-year-old Tunisian who killed a man and two women at a church in Nice Thursday beheading one of the women landed at the Italian island of Lampedusa at the end of September and traveled to France at the beginning of October Italian security sources said..."
www.lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it/news/english/1257649/nice-killer-landed-at-lampedusa.html

The murderer

France on high security alert

Brahim Aoussaoui, a 21-year-old Tunisian who arrived in Europe on a migrant boat just last month, attacked worshippers with a 12-inch blade in the Notre Dame basilica in Nice, slitting the throat of an elderly woman near the church's holy water in a beheading attempt.

He hacked sacristan Vincent Loques, a 54-year-old father-of-two, to death as he prepared for the first Mass of the day, while a mother in her forties also succumbed to her injuries after seeking refuge in a nearby bar after telling paramedics: 'Tell my children that I love them'.

Aoussaoui arrived in Nice at around 6.30am via the railway station, where he quickly changed his clothes, Jean-Francois Ricard told journalists yesterday. CCTV then showed him arriving in the church at 8.30am and staying there for nearly half an hour.

The assailant, born in Tunisia in 1999, entered Europe via the Italian island of Lampedusa on September 20 and arrived in Paris on October 9. The travel information came from a document on Aoussaoui from the Italian Red Cross, the state prosecutor said.

Investigators found two unused knives, a Koran and two mobile phones, in addition to a bag with some personal effects. He was unknown to French security services, Mr Ricard told a press conference.

A picture showing Aoussaoui bleeding on the floor and being treated by paramedics after he was shot by armed police outside the basilica was tweeted by the head of the SITE organisation.

The killings, which occurred ahead of the Catholic holy day of All Saints Day on Sunday, prompted the French government to raise the terror alert level to the maximum 'emergency' level nationwide.

It followed warnings of further terrorist atrocities just days before the church rampage, after Al-Qaeda published a press release calling for 'jihad' (holy war) over newspaper Charlie Hebdo's caricatures of the Propet Mohammed.

President Emmanuel Macron, who quickly travelled to Nice, announced increased surveillance of churches by France's Sentinelle military patrols, to be bolstered to 7,000 troops from 3,000.

The attack comes amid fury across the Islamic world at President Macron for defending satirical cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, and on the day that Sunni Muslims mark the Prophet's birthday.

Several Muslim-majority countries launched campaigns to boycott French products, while protesters burnt the tricolor and posters of Macron at demonstrations in Syria, Libya, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Palestine.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8894929/Pictured-Terrorist-21-killed-three-foot-long-knife-Nice-church-terror-rampage.html
Last Edit: 30 Oct 2020 00:27 by annabelle.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 30 Oct 2020 00:26 #104

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
sadly he looks to be alive

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 30 Oct 2020 00:31 #105

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
alive and taken to hospital

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 31 Oct 2020 03:40 #106

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

He seems nice

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 31 Oct 2020 17:00 #107

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:

He seems nice

Not a word from our jews and leftists on the board of course, because 'that gives credibility to the Nazis'.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 31 Oct 2020 20:14 #108

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

He seems nice

Not a word from our jews and leftists on the board of course, because 'that gives credibility to the Nazis'.
“May the Almighty disfigure the face of this scum and all his followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one-and-a-half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is quick in calculation and you will see it,” Khabib wrote in Russian, accompanying the text with a mock-up image of an imprint of a boot on Macron’s face.

www.rt.com/sport/505079-sobchak-khabib-macron-islam/

You know whats amazing ?

The shit libs who say " thats not what a real Muslim would do "

Well yes it is actually , how else do they think Islam has spread across the middle east and the world ?

A game of twister and a few glasses of OJ ?

TBH I dont think the Charlie Hebdo people should be intentionally trying to piss Muslims off which they clearly are.

Im not really finding much in the way to laugh about when it comes to the Je Suis Juif crowd

IMO the comments on the david icke social are funnier than Charlie Hebdo cartoons

Its like a royal rumble of confused idiots

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 03 Nov 2020 02:49 #109

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
So ....

Austria just had some mostly peaceful shootings ....

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 03 Nov 2020 03:36 #110

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 03 Nov 2020 05:08 #111

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
annabelle wrote:

How many people will say " thats not what real Muslims do "

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 03 Nov 2020 08:41 #112

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
annabelle wrote:

And how many people will not respond "because that gives credibility to the Nazis"

Can you imagine how deeply pathetic these people are?
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 03 Nov 2020 11:36 #113

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
annabelle wrote:

Information and videos of the terrorists in Vienna
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/vienna-austria-under-terrorist-seige-numerous-shot-dead-army-being-called-in-to-city
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2020 11:37 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson