Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 12:49 #21

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
annabelle wrote:
quote:

Mr Ricard said Mr Paty had been the target of threats since he showed the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad during a class about freedom of speech, in relation to the Charlie Hebdo case.

Mr Paty, a history and geography teacher, advised Muslim students to look away if they thought they might be offended.

A parent of one of the pupils reacted angrily to the incident, accusing Mr Paty of showing naked pictures of the Prophet Muhammad. The father lodged a formal complaint and produced videos demonstrating the anger at Mr Paty's actions, and calling on people to go to the school to protest.

The father is one of the people in custody, Mr Ricard said, adding that this man's half-sister had joined the Islamic State organisation in Syria (ISIS) in 2014.

At least one of the other people arrested was known to anti-terrorism police, he said, with other links being investigated.

And at least four of the 10 now arrested are relatives of the attacker.

Mr Ricard said there was an "ongoing extremely high level of terrorism threat on French soil".

Aside from the horror of this killing, there's powerful symbolism too. The education minister said the root of what happened was "hatred of the Republic".

Students were said to be distraught at the brutal killing of a well-liked teacher. One father wrote on Twitter that his daughter "is in pieces, terrorised by the violence of such an act. How will I explain to her the unthinkable?"

One of Mr Paty's former students, Martial, 16, said he had loved his job: "He really wanted to teach us things - sometimes we had debates".

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54581827

Flare wrote:
So myea... in this case he had it coming

Had what coming?! Being followed from school as he was walking home and being stabbed multiple times by a despicable, radical Muslim.....then having his head chopped off and posted on the internet so people (white western non-Muslims and so-called white nationalists) could mock him and say 'he deserved it' while looking at a horrific photo of his bloody and detached head on the pavement?

You talk about white leftists dividing white people but you lot are also the reason whites will not win against the scourge of anti-white indoctrination/criminalization.

You cheer when western/european whites are literally slaughtered by 'extremist' Muslims.... even though the Muslims who do such things or justify such things or approve of such things could care less if he was a 'lefty' or a 'multiculturalist' or a liberal or a right-winger or a white nationalist or a conservative.

They ONLY care that he allegedly did something in their view offensive towards their Prophet Mohammed.

If i had been there outside the school and knew of the threats he was under and saw him walking from the school being followed and then threateningly approached by a suspicious person with a large knife.....and had time to react to it....I would have tried to save him....and certainly would have shot the vile perpetrator before he had time to chop off the teacher's head and post it on social media.

You lot (if you knew what was about to go down and were fully armed and trained) would have turned away and done nothing but let it happen and smirk that the guy deserved it while his head was being chopped off.

A white European man being killed by a Muslim. Yet you, in effect, side with the vile Muslim murderer and all the other Muslims involved who wanted him dead.

You condemn this teacher and state his death was justified but NOT ONE WORD condemning the vile creature who did this or the Muslims who doxxed him and the family members of the murderer who may have been involved, or the Muslim student who just had to tell his Muslim parents who just had to make sure he was openly identified on social media.

There SHOULD BE massive protests over this....... but people are of course too frightened... of being recognized and targeted themselves.... for death or possible beheading from the large Muslim community in France. That is how intimidation works and how Muslim populations take over countries as well.

It will eventually not just be naive or gullible or brainwashed leftists or pro-multiculturalists who are targeted but you don't care as long as it is not someone, a white person, who is just like you.

These people are TERRORISTS and have created more terror by killing and cutting off this teacher's head and posting it PUBLICLY for ALL to SEE.

I can understand not publicly reacting to it unless one can afford private armed security protection but to dismiss it and state that Mr. Paty DESERVED it.... is disgusting.

I'll respond later to this post of yours Annabelle.

As I'm quite busy the last few weeks.

I know I said I would be gone, but for fucks sake can't people see the fucking obvious.

Flare quotes Andrew Anglin who in so many words supports Muslims for chopping the heads off "leftist white people"

That man may have been a Christian, or if not not a very decent person regardless.

Flare .... you know Renegade Tribune, you know they exposed Andrew Anglin at least twice, so why are you
putting up shite from Andrew Anglin in your OP?

www.renegadetribune.com/andrew-anglin-daily-stormer-timeline-deception/

www.renegadetribune.com/tucker-carlson-advocates-child-rape-thats-why-andrew-anglin-promotes-him/

You can't reply to Annabelles's truthful comment on Truth-Zone because "you're busy" but you can troll forum members who you
don't like.

How does Andrew Anglin get to appear on FOX NEWS, aka Rupert Murdoch's Synagogue of Television?

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 13:34 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Guest1041, Gaia

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 13:57 #22

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:
I know I said I would be gone, but for fucks sake can't people see the fucking obvious.

And I think most of the readers here, genuinely interested in truth seeking in this Zone, are happy to see you stay.
Flare quotes Andrew Anglin who in so many words supports Muslims for chopping the heads off "leftist white people"

That man may have been a Christian, or if not not a very decent person regardless.

Flare .... you know Renegade Tribune, you know they exposed Andrew Anglin at least twice, so why are you

www.renegadetribune.com/tucker-carlson-advocates-child-rape-thats-why-andrew-anglin-promotes-him/

You can't reply to Annabelles's truthful comment on Truth-Zone because "you're busy" but you can troll forum members who you
don't like.

How does Andrew Anglin get to appear on FOX NEWS, aka Rupert Murdoch's Synagogue of Television?

The infamous quote by (((Anglin))) was "jews are the only problem, there is no other problem".

That shows he is not interested in truth or in exposing the many psychos among the jews, the powerful ones, but in ethnical/religious warfare.

Just like his Greatest Story Example Of All Time, the same clown with his dramatized speeches that seem more comical than convincing.

In Mein Kampf, Dolfy and his handler Rudy (Hess) pointed their arrows to the common jews. Like a proper pre- or post 9/11 fearmongerer would do too, to shape the public opinion against a group of people a priori instead of focusing on the powerhungry, scheming jews. No, he did big business with them. So common unpowerful Shlomo the shoe salesman and Sara the seamstress were the enemies, not the Schachts, Morgans, Warburgs, Schiffs and all other bankster scheming (((families))).

Dolfy hung around with all the powerful jews (Eichmann, Schacht, Goebbels, but also his art patrons back in Vienna, and of course all the banksters and industrialists funding his war machine that boosted the economy) and didn't go after the ones in power, he went for the common jews even kidnapping from all kinds of countries nothing to do with Germany.

That is why I came with the Nazionism view after and because of TGSNT, the 6 hour docu that Flare recommended to me. The irony!

That made clear for me that it cannot have been "amateurism" or "clumsiness" and certainly not the easy mainstream escape of "madness", but that it was orchestrated from the beginning.

The fact that (((Hollywood))) made a pact with the Nazis that they would not be portrayed negatively in the 1930s in Hollywood movies shows the connection. Why would an industry dominated by jews be lenient to a regime that sought extermination (getting rid of them outside their borders)? Because that was the whole grand plan of the Chessboard all along.

Believing the bullshit by the Propaganda Minister (not coincidentally a jew himself) who got trained by Edward Bernays,.... no honest serious truth seeker would do that.

It's like believing the US American governmind who does business with all the powerful muslims but spread the propaganda that common muslims are somehow inherently bad (to bring it back on-topic). I know many good muslims in the Netherlands, well integrated, not harming anyone and working hard. And yes, I also know the street scum who are the opposite. They are a big problem and a result of Ricky Coudenhove-Kalergi's plans he shared with his buddy Karl "Lebensraum und Geopolitik" (((Haushofer))). Go figure.

The narratives haven't changed, so much is clear.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Guest1041

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 16:52 #23

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
The infamous quote by (((Anglin))) was "jews are the only problem, there is no other problem".

That shows he is not interested in truth or in exposing the many psychos among the jews, the powerful ones, but in ethnical/religious warfare.

Just like his Greatest Story Example Of All Time, the same clown with his dramatized speeches that seem more comical than convincing.

In Mein Kampf, Dolfy and his handler Rudy (Hess) pointed their arrows to the common jews. Like a proper pre- or post 9/11 fearmongerer would do too, to shape the public opinion against a group of people a priori instead of focusing on the powerhungry, scheming jews. No, he did big business with them. So common unpowerful Shlomo the shoe salesman and Sara the seamstress were the enemies, not the Schachts, Morgans, Warburgs, Schiffs and all other bankster scheming (((families))).

Dolfy hung around with all the powerful jews (Eichmann, Schacht, Goebbels, but also his art patrons back in Vienna, and of course all the banksters and industrialists funding his war machine that boosted the economy) and didn't go after the ones in power, he went for the common jews even kidnapping from all kinds of countries nothing to do with Germany.

That is why I came with the Nazionism view after and because of TGSNT, the 6 hour docu that Flare recommended to me. The irony!

That made clear for me that it cannot have been "amateurism" or "clumsiness" and certainly not the easy mainstream escape of "madness", but that it was orchestrated from the beginning.

The fact that (((Hollywood))) made a pact with the Nazis that they would not be portrayed negatively in the 1930s in Hollywood movies shows the connection. Why would an industry dominated by jews be lenient to a regime that sought extermination (getting rid of them outside their borders)? Because that was the whole grand plan of the Chessboard all along.

Believing the bullshit by the Propaganda Minister (not coincidentally a jew himself) who got trained by Edward Bernays,.... no honest serious truth seeker would do that.

It's like believing the US American governmind who does business with all the powerful muslims but spread the propaganda that common muslims are somehow inherently bad (to bring it back on-topic). I know many good muslims in the Netherlands, well integrated, not harming anyone and working hard. And yes, I also know the street scum who are the opposite. They are a big problem and a result of Ricky Coudenhove-Kalergi's plans he shared with his buddy Karl "Lebensraum und Geopolitik" (((Haushofer))). Go figure.

The narratives haven't changed, so much is clear.

The problem is indeed 99,99 % of the jews, because they are all natural born leftists / anarchists / communists which turn every healthy and strong society they enter upside down and then destroy it.

You are no different.

You actually are the living proof on this board of everything what's wrong with the 'common' jew.

As you lie, distort, avoid, post MSM garbage as 'evidence' and when you get proven wrong you come back the next day with the same nonsense like if nothing happened.

The funny thing is that you don't even realize what is wrong with you. Just like cancer probably thinks of itself that it's just doing fine... while in fact it's killing it's host.

The perfect example to show what is wrong with you: you promote that anarchism is the way we should go; a society without rule of law, no police, no hierarchy and no government.... Yet, when asked the most basic of question about how certain things would work in such non-system, then you drop the topic like a hot potato never to come back on it again.... but then you still propagate that anarchism is your prefered system.

This clearly shows that you are fucked up in your brain, since a normal human being would conclude that anarchism is totally unrealistic and unworkable and so adjust to the truth and go look for a better system in order to keep a nice and healthy society together.... but with you? Nope.. you just keep promoting bullshit as you rip at the seams of any nice and healthy society... which 99 % of the jews do. It's you, your grandfather, the rest of your jewish family and all of the clan of Israel together... they're all natural born nation-wreckers.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 16:54 by Flare.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 17:36 #24

• Flare
Guest1041 wrote:
Ahh fuck off Flare...we're sick of your endless bile and hatred of everyone on this forum...

FUCK OFF. You're running out of space you fucking poisonous snake.

I know you are an impotent prick in real life and the only way you can express power is to insult people you don't know.

But I think we're waking up to the fact that you have nothing to offer here except the voice of weak paranoid powerless hatred.

The people here are not our enemies.

I'm sick of you......hating everyone here.... making up fantasies that they are Jews, or Mossad agents so you can play pretend cyber Hitler.

I wonder what you do in real life.

Probably work for a Jewish bank or something.

Twat.

Hey... it's not me who's promoting destructive defeatism, offers no solutions, refuses to investigate WW II from German perspective, advises people to stay single, gives likes to jews and antichrist drugs addicted hippies, loves Arabs and flip-flops between ideologies, now am I?

It's you who is doing that.

So don't point the finger towards me, but point it to yourself.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 17:36 by Flare.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 18:25 #25

• Flare
Guest1041 wrote:
Creating a cult based around a flatulent dead Austrian who lost world war 2 and handed the world to the Jews and Americans is not a solution.

Adolf Hitler rounded up the Freemasons within the Third Reich and put them in concentration camps by the thousands. Masonic lodges were destroyed and exhibitions were being held in city centers / squares in order to educate the people about the evils of Freemasonry.

Here below you can see the inmate uniforms for the Masons, with a downward pointed triangle:

Memes, articles in the newspapers and entire books were devoted to expose this secret society which is run by the jews:

Now what kind of 'controlled opposition' goes about destroying Freemasonry and imprisoning thousands of Masons if Hitler was controlled by them?

O wait... "Anthony Sutton wrote a book" of course! I almost forgot!
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 18:26 by Flare.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 19:07 #26

• Flare
Guest1041 wrote:
Of course he rounded up the Freemasons, because they were rivals to power, and after all, they are only pawns of the Jews.

Freemasons are often put to death when they have outlived their usefulness.

The Freemasons served no purpose in Hitler's Reich because the Zionist agenda was embodied in Hitler and the Nazis, there was no need for Freemasonic subversion.

Ah ok... but Hitler also rounded up the jews you know? Lots of them were actually loaded on cattle-cars and rolled out.

He even jailed a Rothschild, look:

And on top of that Hitler took Germany out of the jewish usury based banking scheme by printing Germany's own interest-free currency, which pissed off World jewry.

Now what kind of controlled opposition jails a Rothschild and takes his country out of the jewish banking system which made it an economic superpower, drastically improving all aspects of life for it's citizens?
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 19:09 by Flare.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 19:17 #27

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"Now what kind of controlled opposition jails an Escobar and El Chapo and takes their country out of the drug trade, drastically improving all aspects of life for it's citizens?"

Only simpletons cannot see the similarities with all the theater on the world's stage.

And of course Flare leaves out that it was Himmler himself who freed this 1 Rothschild. So in the end they didn't even lock up a single one of them for the duration of the war. Not one.

The War on Drugs is just as false as the War on Jewish Power by the Nazis.

The Nazionists did everything FOR the jews, including the "sympathy" for them for eternity. Gut gemacht, (((Goebby)))!
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 19:33 #28

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
"Now what kind of controlled opposition jails an Escobar and El Chapo and takes their country out of the drug trade, drastically improving all aspects of life for it's citizens?"

Only simpletons cannot see the similarities with all the theater on the world's stage.

And of course Flare leaves out that it was Himmler himself who freed this 1 Rothschild. So in the end they didn't even lock up a single one of them for the duration of the war. Not one.

The War on Drugs is just as false as the War on Jewish Power by the Nazis.

The Nazionists did everything FOR the jews, including the "sympathy" for them for eternity. Gut gemacht, (((Goebby)))!

Drug-trade has got nothing to do with stepping out of the jewish usury based banking system... drug trade is PEANUTS compared to the jewish Satanic banking cartel which runs the world.

So that's a bit of a stupid comparison.

Louis Nathaniel de Rothschild was released against the biggest bail ever paid in the world.. He was actually jailed after the peaceful and voluntary Anschluss with Austria in 1938, when there was no war yet and everything was still more than fine for Germany on the World stage. The Germans probably set him free, after lengthy negotiations with the Rothschild family, in order to try and keep things calm.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 19:33 by Flare.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 19:40 #29

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"the peaceful and voluntary Anschluss with Austria in 1938"

And yet more lies. The Austrian nationalist government and the majority of the Austrians did not want to join the Reich, yet stay independent nationalists.

The nazis amassed a military force at the border threatening the Austrians and took over the country against the wishes of both people and government.

"I will not accept any outcome of a public referendum", Dolfy infamously proclaimed about his country of origin he invaded and took over.

Same with Czechoslovakia, where it was not just the Sudetenland, but why not submit the whole country to the Nazi regime, yeah, why not. The Czech nationalists were just like the Austrians inferior to an imperial power taking over.

Those defending nationalism cannot logically also defend the transnationalist invading Nazis.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 20:19 #30

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
Ahh fuck off Flare...we're sick of your endless bile and hatred of everyone on this forum...

FUCK OFF. You're running out of space you fucking poisonous snake.

I know you are an impotent prick in real life and the only way you can express power is to insult people you don't know.

But I think we're waking up to the fact that you have nothing to offer here except the voice of weak paranoid powerless hatred.

The people here are not our enemies.

I'm sick of you......hating everyone here.... making up fantasies that they are Jews, or Mossad agents so you can play pretend cyber Hitler.

I wonder what you do in real life.

Probably work for a Jewish bank or something.

Twat.

" we're sick of ..."

you mean you Gaia and I AM ?

Hell of a team you have assembled there " Guest1041 "

Will you be suggesting they also.marry into Jewry to continue their genetic lineage ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 20:55 #31

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
" we're sick of ..."

you mean you Gaia and I AM ?

Hell of a team you have assembled there " Guest1041 "

Bizarre ey..?

Can't believe Guest1041 calls himself a Christian and then teams up with a horrible antichrist, drugs addicted hippie who is trashing Christianity all over the forum. While in the meantime IAAIA says that "there is no evidence that the jews run the world".

Come on now....

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 21:14 #32

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
"the peaceful and voluntary Anschluss with Austria in 1938"

And yet more lies. The Austrian nationalist government and the majority of the Austrians did not want to join the Reich, yet stay independent nationalists.

The nazis amassed a military force at the border threatening the Austrians and took over the country against the wishes of both people and government.

"I will not accept any outcome of a public referendum", Dolfy infamously proclaimed about his country of origin he invaded and took over.

Same with Czechoslovakia, where it was not just the Sudetenland, but why not submit the whole country to the Nazi regime, yeah, why not. The Czech nationalists were just like the Austrians inferior to an imperial power taking over.

Those defending nationalism cannot logically also defend the transnationalist invading Nazis.

Looks like you've been watching too much Discovery channel documentaries which paints the Germans as some incredibly evil people, Gaia.

The Anschluss was also named the "Blumenkrieg" (War of flowers) because of all the flowers being thrown to the German troops (as greeting) when they moved into Austria. In return, Austrian troops also moved into Germany.

Have a look at this short video to see how it really went down:

Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 21:21 by Flare.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 24 Oct 2020 00:01 #33

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
annabelle wrote:
quote:

Mr Ricard said Mr Paty had been the target of threats since he showed the cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad during a class about freedom of speech, in relation to the Charlie Hebdo case.

Mr Paty, a history and geography teacher, advised Muslim students to look away if they thought they might be offended.

A parent of one of the pupils reacted angrily to the incident, accusing Mr Paty of showing naked pictures of the Prophet Muhammad. The father lodged a formal complaint and produced videos demonstrating the anger at Mr Paty's actions, and calling on people to go to the school to protest.

The father is one of the people in custody, Mr Ricard said, adding that this man's half-sister had joined the Islamic State organisation in Syria (ISIS) in 2014.

At least one of the other people arrested was known to anti-terrorism police, he said, with other links being investigated.

And at least four of the 10 now arrested are relatives of the attacker.

Mr Ricard said there was an "ongoing extremely high level of terrorism threat on French soil".

Aside from the horror of this killing, there's powerful symbolism too. The education minister said the root of what happened was "hatred of the Republic".

Students were said to be distraught at the brutal killing of a well-liked teacher. One father wrote on Twitter that his daughter "is in pieces, terrorised by the violence of such an act. How will I explain to her the unthinkable?"

One of Mr Paty's former students, Martial, 16, said he had loved his job: "He really wanted to teach us things - sometimes we had debates".

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54581827

Flare wrote:
So myea... in this case he had it coming

Had what coming?! Being followed from school as he was walking home and being stabbed multiple times by a despicable, radical Muslim.....then having his head chopped off and posted on the internet so people (white western non-Muslims and so-called white nationalists) could mock him and say 'he deserved it' while looking at a horrific photo of his bloody and detached head on the pavement?

You talk about white leftists dividing white people but you lot are also the reason whites will not win against the scourge of anti-white indoctrination/criminalization.

You cheer when western/european whites are literally slaughtered by 'extremist' Muslims.... even though the Muslims who do such things or justify such things or approve of such things could care less if he was a 'lefty' or a 'multiculturalist' or a liberal or a right-winger or a white nationalist or a conservative.

They ONLY care that he allegedly did something in their view offensive towards their Prophet Mohammed.

If i had been there outside the school and knew of the threats he was under and saw him walking from the school being followed and then threateningly approached by a suspicious person with a large knife.....and had time to react to it....I would have tried to save him....and certainly would have shot the vile perpetrator before he had time to chop off the teacher's head and post it on social media.

You lot (if you knew what was about to go down and were fully armed and trained) would have turned away and done nothing but let it happen and smirk that the guy deserved it while his head was being chopped off.

A white European man being killed by a Muslim. Yet you, in effect, side with the vile Muslim murderer and all the other Muslims involved who wanted him dead.

You condemn this teacher and state his death was justified but NOT ONE WORD condemning the vile creature who did this or the Muslims who doxxed him and the family members of the murderer who may have been involved, or the Muslim student who just had to tell his Muslim parents who just had to make sure he was openly identified on social media.

There SHOULD BE massive protests over this....... but people are of course too frightened... of being recognized and targeted themselves.... for death or possible beheading from the large Muslim community in France. That is how intimidation works and how Muslim populations take over countries as well.

It will eventually not just be naive or gullible or brainwashed leftists or pro-multiculturalists who are targeted but you don't care as long as it is not someone, a white person, who is just like you.

These people are TERRORISTS and have created more terror by killing and cutting off this teacher's head and posting it PUBLICLY for ALL to SEE.

I can understand not publicly reacting to it unless one can afford private armed security protection but to dismiss it and state that Mr. Paty DESERVED it.... is disgusting.

I'll respond later to this post of yours Annabelle.

As I'm quite busy the last few weeks.

G'day Roatie.

Well I am joyful that you haven't "gone" :thumbup:

I believe the obvious is apparent to everyone reading along. ;)
-
Roastie wrote:

Anglin is controlled opposition.
-
Roastie wrote:

Glorifying in the death of anyone is a sickness. Americans that went marching through the streets chanting "U-S-A" (ironically a corporate entity) over and over again when they believed the narrative of Osama Bin Laden being killed showed the same sickness. Abu Ghraib was another example.

It is an aspect of the superior vs inferior paired opposite narrative (us vs them, etc). This was clearly shown in the Stanford Prison Experiment. They were students, equal, until the experiment gave one group authority over the other group, thus creating the superior vs inferior scenario to be played out. It does, with devastating effect in one weekend and has to be shut down because of the abuse.
-
Roastie wrote:

Anglin was exposed way back when, well over a decade ago. Like Icke, Jones, Tsarion, Maxwell, Drunvalo Melchizedek, J.Z. Knight, Bush Snr & Jnr, both Clinton's, every Pope, etc, etc, etc, regardless of the truth, it is business as usual for the usual suspects. ;)
-
Roastie wrote:
You can't reply to Annabelles's truthful comment on Truth-Zone because "you're busy" but you can troll forum members who you don't like.

... and do not profess to worship Adolf Hitler and National Socialism. ;) :D
-
Roastie wrote:

The same way David Icke got MSM media coverage ... connections. ;)

Control the 'opposition' and you can control both sides of the narrative. Something Flare and MrAnderson work hard to do ... which is "fucking obvious" :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 24 Oct 2020 00:34 #34

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Funny how youve all got so much to say about each other and nothing about Islam being a shit stain on this planet

In fact I remember not long ago the gulag gang here went balls to the wall against me because I was providing clear quotes from the Quran warning you all that this is inevitable

Also never did see much in the way of condemnation of the Paki. muslim scum that were torturing and raping english children

No , instead all I saw was " but mr anderson whatabout the zionists " thry are the real problem

But apparently now thats changed and we are back to Hitler being the issue lol

Totaly fuckery

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 24 Oct 2020 00:37 #35

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Well let me be the one who says Islam and Judaism are incompatible with European people and their traditions

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 24 Oct 2020 00:42 #36

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Roastie wrote:

That you want Flare gone as moderator ?

Last Edit: 24 Oct 2020 01:08 by MrAnderson.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 24 Oct 2020 00:57 #37

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Funny how youve all got so much to say about each other and nothing about Islam being a shit stain on this planet

In fact I remember not long ago the gulag gang here went balls to the wall against me because I was providing clear quotes from the Quran warning you all that this is inevitable

Also never did see much in the way of condemnation of the Paki. muslim scum that were torturing and raping english children

No , instead all I saw was " but mr anderson whatabout the zionists " thry are the real problem

But apparently now thats changed and we are back to Hitler being the issue lol

Totaly fuckery

Yep... no word about:

- Mass immigration
- White genocide
- Muslims
- Africans
- Jews

It's all about the big bad White man who needs to be taken down according to IAAIA, who seems to be White himself.

Can you believe the level of mental disease this guy must be suffering, in order to so severely betray his own people while constantly laughing his ass off doing it?

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 24 Oct 2020 13:15 #38

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

No Mr Anderson . Those are your words and not mine.

Flare quotes the Daily Stormer article in his OP.

"You gotta give it to the Moslems.They hold down their fort"

Do you think Andrew Anglin is controlled opposition Mr Anderson and Flare?

Did you read the Renegade Tribune links I provided?

Flare has not responded to Annabelle's comment because "he is busy" and yet he has managed to respond to numerous comments since then.

Flare has not responded to my comment to him about Andrew Anglin's article.

Why not?

Personally I think people should bloody well stop all this bullshit and concentrate on the Covid 19 scam. It's so
much more important to the future of our children and grandchildren and humanity than all this crap atm on the forum.

PEACE.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2020 13:16 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Gaia

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 24 Oct 2020 18:41 #39

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Flare has not responded to Annabelle's comment because "he is busy" and yet he has managed to respond to numerous comments since then.

Why not?

Personally I think people should bloody well stop all this bullshit and concentrate on the Covid 19 scam. It's so
much more important to the future of our children and grandchildren and humanity than all this crap atm on the forum.

PEACE.

Unless people are willing to form a cohesive movement under one flag , one banner and one leader then there will be nothing but pissing in the wind against the JWO at either a local or national level

While we still have lords of shit running amock saying " there is no such thing as the white race " then they need dealing with as well in their own way

" were all in this together " - in the context of the COEXIST bumper sticker maniacs is a lie and a pipe dream to keep people from forming the movement necessary to ensure a future for european children

I suggest reading some great minds from the past such as Aristotle , and what he had to say regarding nations and how to effectively govern

You would be mistaken for thinking the current leaders have implemented his worst case scenario as a template for the modern political.world , knowing damn well what it will do

But of course , there are many lords of shit who think we should just ignore the voices of the past because for some reason they have been fooled into beleiving as long as they feel good , everything will.work out great

And I no more agree with Anglin on a lot of subjects than I do with anyone else for example men who have spent the last 20.something years trashing history and religion only to write a book called " The Answer " in which they try to get their followers to pray for divine assistance from " prime reality "

The same " prime source reality " , which is actually Lucifer , that the I AM movement tried to get people to " channel " through their " heart " to.manifest the " new age "

Or what savvy researchers know as the Lucifarian Age of anything goes as long as it makes you feel.good

There has to be a counter balance to that hedonistic fuckery that has led millions to believe everything about their nations is evil.and wrong

Last Edit: 24 Oct 2020 20:10 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 00:11 #40

• Flare
Roastie wrote:

Why not?

PEACE.

I actually issued a thread 3 years ago in which I exposed Andrew Anglin being controlled opposition.

You won't have to tell me anything, because I know everything what you know.

Nevertheless, I still read Daily Stormer because they are fast on the news and write funny / informative articles.
Yet I can very clearly see when he's trying to promote anti-women hatred, over the top racism or is promoting Trump.

Anyway, why are you behaving so cuntish Roastie?

Why are you protecting your leftist buddies Gaia and IAAIA and taking shots at the Nationalists who are actually telling the truth here?

I pm'ed Annabelle earlier today that I still have to respond to her post... I didn't have time to respond to her yet because I had to deal with the 2 forum demonic clowns IAAIA and Gaia and with you two traitors (you and Guest1041) in stead. However, disgusting and below the belt as you are, you are now trying to make it look 'suspicious' that I haven't answered to Annabelle yet as if I'm avoiding her.

In a normal and healthy society you would be locked up for treason and sabotage.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020 00:27 by Flare.