Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 17:16 #61

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote
#BringbackRocco
#BringbackGanAnim

Why?

Novum wrote
Rocco did things to gather IPs, I draw the line at that.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/72579-great-fun-and-bloodshed-at-new-dave-icke-forum.html?start=1820#345044

G a n A n i m was going to report Novum to the fucking police for Christ's sake.

Did they mean those things?

Then no access

Were they drunk/drugged/crazy mood?

Haven't we all been there and are we abnormies not there now and more in the Future?

Get them back on and build something constructive.

Or sit back and let the Future that we KNOW will happen hits you. Your choice for aSHIFT. or not.

anchor.fm/iamiradio/episodes/aSHIFT----the-World-of-Maskedness-ekklc4

^ Look at this jew with a severe anti-social personality disorder enthusiastically try to decriminalize two hideous people who have been banned for threatening the forum and it's members. :roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 17:24 #62

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
Guest1041 wrote:
But the only 'friends' of yours we know of to have ever joined this forum are Gaia.

Mate.... you're phoney. Perhaps you and Gaia are a sort of BULLSHIT Hegelian double act of bullshit to drive us somewhere down the middle.

Utter phony Dutch cunt.

I know forum member Grolongo from a Dutch forum (Fok! forum) , where I started posting about Adolf Hitler and WW II when I saw back The Greatest Story Never Told back in 2015. Gaia noticed me posting and as a parasite latched on to me by talking to me via direct messaging.

The Dutch forum was heavily moderated and overrun by trolls, so Grolongo pointed out TZ to me and suggested that we should move here.

We thought it might be a good idea to tip this place to Gaia as well, after I had taught Gaia that the Holocaust was a hoax... we thought perhaps he could learn more about WW II truth we thought, since he was (although being arrogant and cocky) still fairly reasonable back then.... yet when he appeared on this forum and noticed there were more National Socialists here, his inner jew demon came out and never went back in again.

Grolongo and me have always regretted that we brought Gaia to this place, as it turned out to be a big mistake.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020 17:25 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 17:34 #63

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
Guest1041 wrote:
But the only 'friends' of yours we know of to have ever joined this forum are Gaia.

Mate.... you're phoney. Perhaps you and Gaia are a sort of BULLSHIT Hegelian double act of bullshit to drive us somewhere down the middle.

Utter phony Dutch cunt.

Nothing against the Dutch but you are the soppiest liberal cunts in the world.

Just the kind of people to infiltrate a forum like this and try to shop all the right-wingers.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 17:40 #64

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
Guest1041 wrote:
Flare wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
But the only 'friends' of yours we know of to have ever joined this forum are Gaia.

Mate.... you're phoney. Perhaps you and Gaia are a sort of BULLSHIT Hegelian double act of bullshit to drive us somewhere down the middle.

Utter phony Dutch cunt.

I know forum member Grolongo from a Dutch forum (Fok! forum) , where I started posting about Adolf Hitler and WW II when I saw back The Greatest Story Never Told back in 2015. Gaia noticed me posting and as a parasite latched on to me by talking to me via direct messaging.

The Dutch forum was heavily moderated and overrun by trolls, so Grolongo pointed out TZ to me and suggested that we should move here.

We thought it might be a good idea to tip this place to Gaia as well, after I had taught Gaia that the Holocaust was a hoax... we thought perhaps he could learn more about WW II truth we thought, since he was (although being arrogant and cocky) still fairly reasonable back then.... yet when he appeared on this forum and noticed there were more National Socialists here, his inner jew demon came out and never went back in again.

Grolongo and me have always regretted that we brought Gaia to this place, as it turned out to be a big mistake.

Let Frothy decide.

Novum?

It would at least give some life to this forum to release Cousin Frothy.........he has his qualities afterall......he certainly identified a REAL threat such as G AN Anim...so we know he's not 'One of them'.

So after saying IAAIA is 'courteous', giving away likes to Gaia, now you want Frothy back on the board who has absolutely trolled the shit out of this place..?

And you claim that I'm the idiot around here?


Jesus Christ... :facepalm:
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020 17:40 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 18:28 #65

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
Spoon has never considered that perhaps the reason his relationships have all ended in disaster is becase he is the problem , not the women who werw unfortunate enough to try to fix him

so what does he do ?

Goes online to harrass people who do have succesful and decent marriages

and then like a serpent he goes on the Icke board saying he can see the sense in marrying jews because the white race willbe extinct in 500years


He is the Ephiantes of the truth movement
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020 18:35 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 18:36 #66

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
Isnt that right Ephiantes

You fucking hunchback traitor
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 18:44 #67

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
this latest episode of " nothing is good enough " is due to him.having a spaz about someone offering counter points to Anthony Sutton
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 18:46 #68

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
and now look where he is

standing on the shoulders of giants wearing a Pink Pussy Hat
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020 18:58 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 19:24 #69

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
So tell us Ephiantes , you appear to know so much about this world and its problems what do you think should be a reasonable course of action at this time for people of European descent to ensure they have every chance of success in the future ?

What would be YOUR suggestion as to how to tidy this mess up ?

What do you think should be done , for example , to ensure that white children of European descent no longer have to suffer the insults of being told their ancestors are nothing but scum ?

How would you propose to set about making people of European descent a priority in their ancestral lands ? As they should be , as any race should be looking to do .......

Is that even something you have considered ?

So please , the floor is yours Ephiantes , how about some ideas for the future of the white race on this Earth
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020 19:24 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 19:24 #70

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
Guest1041 wrote:
He certainly seemed to have the measure of you and the REAL trolls around here such as G AN ANIM.....and he put your pet Dildo in his place.

Lol... I can tell you're afraid....that's funny... all the more reason to release the Frothy.... put the bully back in his place.

Besides, this pantomime is getting boring....... it's time for the next act.


So according to you because Frothy identified 'G a n A ni m' as a real threat, he's good to go and can go on devastating what's left of this place? :coffee:


The reason why Truth-Zone never became big is because it decided to remain 'neutral' and let everyone have his/her say here.

When you let literally everyone have his/her say, you attract good and righteous people, but also the evil ones and those who belong in the lunatic asylum.

So on the one hand you had the serious Truth-seekers, Nationalists, National Socialists and on the other hand you had the liberals, antifas, cunts and kikes who can't hold a serious debate and will whine, scream and yell to high heaven because they are deranged people.

There's a reason why rules should be applied and enforced, which is to keep order in the place and have the leftist trolls and jews shut the fuck up.

And so most of the good people walked away, because they couldn't stand the constant trolling on this forum, which made it dreadful to read and participate.


Imo Gaia, Frothy, Ragnarok, bd, GMP, IAAIA, Rocco, G a n A ni m etc. etc. should have been banned long ago / way faster and then lots more decent poster would still be posting here since it would have been a much more pleasant and calm place.

The problem however is, that if you ban all the leftist trolls, lunatics and misfits, and would only have the serious, good and decent people around, that the forum would resemble something like Stormfront or VNN, which unfortunately could have consequences for the owner(s).
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2020 19:33 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 25 Oct 2020 21:52 #71

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
MrAnderson wrote:
So tell us Ephiantes , you appear to know so much about this world and its problems what do you think should be a reasonable course of action at this time for people of European descent to ensure they have every chance of success in the future ?

What would be YOUR suggestion as to how to tidy this mess up ?

What do you think should be done , for example , to ensure that white children of European descent no longer have to suffer the insults of being told their ancestors are nothing but scum ?

How would you propose to set about making people of European descent a priority in their ancestral lands ? As they should be , as any race should be looking to do .......

Is that even something you have considered ?

So please , the floor is yours Ephiantes , how about some ideas for the future of the white race on this Earth

Isnt it just incredible that when asked how things might be improved there is not a peep

Its almost as if for some people its just easier to sit there and complain about everyone else and throw enough shit until some.sticks and then what ?

Wait for the next target to get marked by some anarchist shit kicker so they can all go off about how awful they are and encourage a big pile on ?

Its fucking disgusting behavior reminiscent of how the modern left operates in the online and real world

Throw fucking temper tantrums at people who are starting to make even the slightest bit of sense until they are forced to say something mean in their defense and then the modern leftist reels back in horror and points " see !!! Look how awful this person is to me !!! "

What a circus of never ending despair some people encourage !
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 00:17 #72

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
'How about a contest between two overweight individuals of indeterminate gender going by the forum ID's of MrAnderson and Flare that are living in their mother's basement with a continuous supply of kool-aid posting in only their underwear?'

Typical idea of a radical leftist about how a NatSoc/Fascist would look like. :larf:

G'day Censor Flare.

Even a broken clock is 'right' twice a day. :thumbup:
-
Flare wrote:
I actually work out 3 x a week in the gym and look 10 years younger than my age. (40)

:shemused: Of course you do. :shemused:
-
Flare wrote:
Besides that, next week I'm together with my lovely wife for 20 years and we have recently bought a beautiful house we'll be moving to in 5 months.

:shemused: Of course you are. :shemused:
-
Flare wrote:
Tell us IAAIA, are you married / in a relationship?

The thing you fail to comprehend is that EVERYTHING is a relationship and that relationship is constantly in a state of flux, change. It doesn't 'end', it changes form, as does ALL life.

When you have an underdeveloped intellect and read something, you will have an underdeveloped comprehension of what you read. Your (lack of) comprehension is clearly evident in what you post and exposed for all to see.

By the way, I was 'leaning' towards the 'final option' .....
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
.....
'How about two tourettes patients in a psychiatric ward with internet access?'

:D

:shemused:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2020 00:18 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 00:38 #73

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Flare wrote:
[.....
Full freedom of speech is a Masonic concept, as it leaves everything good, sacred and holy up for criticism... and that's what happened to this forum.

G'day Censor Flare.

Told you so ;) ... you expose yourself. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 02:01 #74

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
www.nzherald.co.nz/world/psychiatrist-believes-demonic-possession-and-exorcism-is-real/T2TRKICSWGCLHIR2NS4PILI6UE/
The evil spirits take hold of people, he says, because they truly hate God and humans.

"We have the ability to love and turn to God; they don't. They made their choices, and they hate the image of God in human beings," he says. "They truly seem to hate human beings. I mean, not only do they want to destroy us spiritually, alienate us from God, but they seem to take almost a sadistic pleasure in destroying us as creatures who can still turn to God, to their enemy, creatures who can also still love, which they don't seem capable of anymore. They've rejected the whole idea of goodness and love in a kind of perverted way."
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 02:14 #75

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


I actually am together with my wife for 20 years on 3 November to be exact.

And I workout at least 3 x per week yes, however the gym is closed atm because of Corona.


So now tell us IAAIA... are you in a relationship / married to a woman?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 02:34 #76

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
MrAnderson wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
So tell us Ephiantes , you appear to know so much about this world and its problems what do you think should be a reasonable course of action at this time for people of European descent to ensure they have every chance of success in the future ?

What would be YOUR suggestion as to how to tidy this mess up ?

What do you think should be done , for example , to ensure that white children of European descent no longer have to suffer the insults of being told their ancestors are nothing but scum ?

How would you propose to set about making people of European descent a priority in their ancestral lands ? As they should be , as any race should be looking to do .......

Is that even something you have considered ?

So please , the floor is yours Ephiantes , how about some ideas for the future of the white race on this Earth

Isnt it just incredible that when asked how things might be improved there is not a peep

Its almost as if for some people its just easier to sit there and complain about everyone else and throw enough shit until some.sticks and then what ?

Wait for the next target to get marked by some anarchist shit kicker so they can all go off about how awful they are and encourage a big pile on ?

Its fucking disgusting behavior reminiscent of how the modern left operates in the online and real world

Throw fucking temper tantrums at people who are starting to make even the slightest bit of sense until they are forced to say something mean in their defense and then the modern leftist reels back in horror and points " see !!! Look how awful this person is to me !!! "

What a circus of never ending despair some people encourage !

^ Absolutely this.

They don’t have answers/solutions to our problems. We do, and they attack us in stead.

Ridiculous isn’t it?


Leftists / anarchists / antifa are literally the reason why we are in such a mess today.




And indeed, they constantly throw temper tantrums, but then start crying and bitching when it gets returned in kind. Especially Roastie uses this tactic.
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2020 02:34 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 05:59 #77

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
'How about a contest between two overweight individuals of indeterminate gender going by the forum ID's of MrAnderson and Flare that are living in their mother's basement with a continuous supply of kool-aid posting in only their underwear?'

Typical idea of a radical leftist about how a NatSoc/Fascist would look like. :larf:

G'day Censor Flare.

Even a broken clock is 'right' twice a day. :thumbup:
-
Flare wrote:
I actually work out 3 x a week in the gym and look 10 years younger than my age. (40)

:shemused: Of course you do. :shemused:
-
Flare wrote:
Besides that, next week I'm together with my lovely wife for 20 years and we have recently bought a beautiful house we'll be moving to in 5 months.

:shemused: Of course you are. :shemused:
-
Flare wrote:
Tell us IAAIA, are you married / in a relationship?

The thing you fail to comprehend is that EVERYTHING is a relationship and that relationship is constantly in a state of flux, change. It doesn't 'end', it changes form, as does ALL life.

When you have an underdeveloped intellect and read something, you will have an underdeveloped comprehension of what you read. Your (lack of) comprehension is clearly evident in what you post and exposed for all to see.

By the way, I was 'leaning' towards the 'final option' .....
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
.....
'How about two tourettes patients in a psychiatric ward with internet access?'

:D

:shemused:

I actually am together with my wife for 20 years on 3 November to be exact.

G'day Censor Flare.

:shemused: [see highlighted text] :shemused:
-
Flare wrote:
And I workout at least 3 x per week yes, however the gym is closed atm because of Corona.

:shemused: Of course you do :shemused:
Flare wrote:
So now tell us IAAIA... are you in a relationship / married to a woman?

You know you can download your own "sex material" without having to solicit it from forum members. ;)

The question was already answered, see above quote. :thumbup:

I love this quote below .....
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
[.....
Full freedom of speech is a Masonic concept, as it leaves everything good, sacred and holy up for criticism... and that's what happened to this forum.

G'day Censor Flare.

Told you so ;) ... you expose yourself. :thumbup:

..... WOW !!!

Adolf Hitler 'was in bed' with the Roman Catholic Church of Pedophiles. The Roman Catholic Church of Pedophiles apparently received one hundred million in taxes from Hitler taxing the German people. Tidy profit that.

When this is pointed out, you have responded by stating that the Roman Catholic Church was "infiltrated" by masons in 1958, ignoring documented evidence of pedophilia and ritual abuse perpetrated by the Roman Catholic Church dating back to the 1920's.

Your greatest fear is that everyone recognises Hitler as the patsy he was, controlled opposition set up and put in place by the Roman Catholic Church of Pedophiles. One of the main reasons being that it destroys your ideology of 'National Socialism' because it can be seen as the scam it was having been set up and run by the Roman Catholic Church of Pedophiles.

When the Roman Catholic Church of Pedophiles is exposed on the forum, you claim it is an attack on "Christianity", yet the word 'Catholic' means 'Universal', not 'Christian'. It is the Roman Universal Church of Pedophiles, the origins of which can be traced back to the 12 Etruscan City States that formed a 'League of States', founded Rome and is the foundation of the legal system and BAR Association. The Roman Catholic Church 'owns' the Crown Corporation and therefore ALL 'Crown Land' and EVERY 'Corporation', including YOU through the Legal Name/Birth Certificate fraud.
-
Pontifex maximus

The pontifex maximus (Latin, "greatest priest"[1][2][3]) was the chief high priest of the College of Pontiffs (Collegium Pontificum) in ancient Rome. This was the most important position in the ancient Roman religion, open only to patricians until 254 BC, when a plebeian first occupied this post. A distinctly religious office under the early Roman Republic, it gradually became politicized until, beginning with Augustus, it was subsumed into the Imperial office. Its last use with reference to the emperors is in inscriptions of Gratian[4] (reigned 375–383) who, however, then decided to omit the words "pontifex maximus" from his title.[5][6] Although in fact the most powerful office of Roman priesthood, the pontifex maximus was officially ranked fifth in the ranking of the highest Roman priests (ordo sacerdotum), behind the rex sacrorum and the flamines maiores (Flamen Dialis, Flamen Martialis, Flamen Quirinalis).[7]

The word "pontifex" and its derivative "pontiff" later became terms used for Catholic bishops,[8] including the Bishop of Rome,[9][10] and the title of "pontifex maximus" was applied within the Catholic Church to the pope as its chief bishop and appears on buildings, monuments and coins of popes of Renaissance and modern times. The official list of titles of the pope given in the Annuario Pontificio includes "supreme pontiff" (in Latin, summus pontifex) as the fourth title, the first being "bishop of Rome".[11]

Etymology

The etymology of "pontifex" is uncertain, but the word has been used since Roman times. The word appears to consist of the Latin word for "bridge" and the suffix for "maker". However, there is a possibility that this definition is a folk etymology for an Etruscan term,[6] since Roman religion was heavily influenced by Etruscan religion, and very little is known about the Etruscan language, which is not Indo-European

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontifex_maximus
-
The Etruscan God Ixion was often depicted crucified on a solar wheel (note the similarity to the Chi-Ro cross):


symboldictionary.net/?p=784
-

You can call them 'Jews' if it makes you feel 'better'. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 06:23 #78

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5180
  • Likes received: 1905
we need seperate countries ........
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 08:52 #79

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Tell us IAAIA, are you married / in a relationship?

The thing you fail to comprehend is that EVERYTHING is a relationship and that relationship is constantly in a state of flux, change. It doesn't 'end', it changes form, as does ALL life.


Awww... that's so incredibly beautiful and poetic how you say that IAAIA..... so beautiful... so deeply in touch with everything around you...



So basically what you are saying comes down to this:



Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 26 Oct 2020 09:32 #80

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17378
  • Likes received: 6314
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
I actually work out 3 x a week in the gym and look 10 years younger than my age. (40)

:shemused: Of course you do. :shemused:


Tell you what.... it's 10:30 here in Holland now.

And as I have a day off, I just made an appointment to go to the gym at 12:15

I won't be going to my own gym, which has been closed due to Corona, but to another location which is still opened.


I'll be working my chest, back and legs today. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Excerpt: Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!49.57Friday, 23 October 2020
Peter Edward Kassig Beheaded by ISIS7.61Wednesday, 19 November 2014
Memes, Cartoons etc.7.59Saturday, 03 April 2021
IN SOLIDARITY WITH A FREE PRESS: SOME MORE BLASPHEMOUS CARTOONS7.34Friday, 09 January 2015
Fast Cat Chat7.04Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Be a public school teacher in America7.03Tuesday, 20 October 2015
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.6.97Monday, 28 October 2013
Was Muhammad Jewish?6.91Saturday, 10 December 2016
Global Libraries Closing Fast6.89Wednesday, 13 May 2020
Pupil Teacher Love; The Megan Stammers Story6.88Monday, 01 October 2012
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.