Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Good Jew" Bro Nathanael aka Milton Kapner Says, "Invoke the Insurrection Act!"

"Good Jew" Bro Nathanael aka Milton Kapner Says, "Invoke the Insurrection Act!" 26 Dec 2020 11:20 #1

Brother Nathanael Video.

The IA empowers the President to deploy the military on the mainland to suppress civil disorder in violation of Posse Comitatus.

Ok we know Bill Clinton knocked Posse Comitatus on the head, else tanks would not have been used in April 1993 to wipe out the Mt Carmel chapter of the Branch Davidians led by David Koresh, be that as it may I am not so sure Brother N is a "good Jew."

In common with David Icke, Alex Jones, PJ Watson, Paul Craig Roberts and Robert David Steele..

Large File.

The Good Brother will not countenance JFK assassination truth that proves LHO's innocence..

Large File.

While any response to the 2017 / 2018 California DEW Wildfires outrage that continued in Australia thru into 2020, and in CA and Oregon since August 2020 has been difficult to find, despite the firestorms are criminality and treason on par with 911, and part of the Agenda 21 / 30 depopulation push that includes 5G, the Covid-19 Hoax and genocide of the elderly that has arrived in its wake.

When Kapner gets in behind this stuff then he will be a "good Jew," until then I am not so sure.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2020 21:20 by Martin Timothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Good Jew" Bro Nathanael aka Milton Kapner Says, "Invoke the Insurrection Act!" 26 Dec 2020 11:40 #2

• EW
  • Fresh Member
I saw a clip from a stream with Brother Nathanael where somebody tried to get him to talk about the cabal that surrounds Putin. He went totally bonkers and didn't want to get into it. I haven't trusted him since as it seems like he only wants to focus on Western puppets.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2020 12:09 by EW.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

"Good Jew" Bro Nathanael aka Milton Kapner Says, "Invoke the Insurrection Act!" 27 Dec 2020 00:26 #3

EW wrote:
IBrother Nathanael .. went totally bonkers

Yeah right on I can relate to that .. I put an unflattering comment on one of his posts, I mean it wasn't too bad it went on about his dentistry mostly, he went right off of the deep end, I didn't mean to hurt the guy's feelings but he cracked right up .. mostly I don't mind him, some of the historical data he presents must have come from highly credentialed academic sources in Israel, since it has material that is not generally available to the wider public, which caused me to wonder if he is in act a Zionist double agent, thanx for the post :)
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2020 00:26 by Martin Timothy.