Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump protesters storm the U.S. Capitol and force evacuation

Trump protesters storm the U.S. Capitol and force evacuation 16 Jan 2021 14:37 #161

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
New Evidence Suggests Rioter Was Actually Trump Supporter Disguised As Antifa Disguised As Trump Supporter

WASHINGTON, D.C.—With people on all sides pointing fingers over who really caused the riots at the Capitol last week, there is mounting evidence that the perpetrators weren't Trump supporters and weren't Antifa, but instead were Trump supporters disguised as Antifa disguised as Trump supporters.

"It's really complicated," said investigators, "but in the end, it all came back to deranged Trump supporters hiding under several diabolical layers of disguise who incited violence at the Capitol."

Shockingly, later investigations showed that the perpetrators weren't Trump supporters disguised as Antifa disguised as Trump supporters, but actually Antifa disguised as Trump supporters disguised as Antifa disguised as Trump Supporters.

"We've only scratched the surface," said law enforcement in a statement. "This may go even deeper than we thought.

After further investigation, the perpetrators were revealed to be shapeshifters who were actually identified as Trump supporters and Antifa simultaneously. "That's what they told us, anyway," said the lead investigator. "Maybe these people are just nuts."

babylonbee.com/news/new-evidence-suggests-rioter-was-actually-trump-supporter-disguised-as-antifa-disguised-as-trump-supporter
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2021 14:38 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, MrAnderson

Trump protesters storm the U.S. Capitol and force evacuation 17 Jan 2021 03:17 #162

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
fauxlex.wordpress.com/2021/01/08/trump-hair-error-proves-us-capitol-riot-scripted/ The media tells us that this set of three photos of President Donald Trump were taken within 24 hours of each other. This is obviously not possible. The middle photo, the concession speech, was released at comically low 360p video quality. It is an obvious deepfake, and it is openly being called such. This is not wrong. It is a deepfake. But that is not the most stunning Revelation staring at us here…

Trump protesters storm the U.S. Capitol and force evacuation 02 Feb 2021 22:54 #163

• Flare
SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY AT CAPITAL BUILDING PROTEST JANUARY 6TH 2021

"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

Trump protesters storm the U.S. Capitol and force evacuation 15 Feb 2021 11:28 #164

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Riot Was All Staged.. Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Says on Capitol in Secret Video Recording | McConnell Knew

Michigan State Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey was caught on camera telling officials from the Hillsdale County Republican Party that the Capitol takeover was “staged” and a “hoax.”

“It was all staged,” Shirkey says during the secretly recorded lunch meeting on Feb. 3.

In the footage, which is over an hour long, Shirkey also says that Mitch McConnell “was part of it… They wanted to have a mess” so that they could impeach Donald Trump.

The video was posted on YouTube by Hillsdale County Republican Party Secretary Jon Smith, who is upset with Shirkey for repeatedly caving to Democrats.

During the conversation, Shirkey says that the January 6 protest “wasn’t Trump people.”

“That’s been a hoax from day one, that was all pre-arranged,” Shirkey adds, asserting that the people “went in on separate buses, that was all arranged by somebody that was funding everyone.”

“Why wasn’t there more security? It was ridiculous, it was all staged,” he continued.

Shirkey issued an apology for his comments in a statement released on Tuesday.

“I said some things in a videoed conversation that are not fitting for the role I am privileged to serve,” the statement said. “I own that. I have many flaws. Being passionate coupled with an occasional lapse in restraint of tongue are at least two of them.”

In a subsequent statement, Shirkey added that “I frankly don’t take back any of the points I was trying to make.”

“Some of the words I chose I do regret,” he said.

The Hillsdale County Republican Party voted 14-5 to censure Shirkey on Monday for not standing up to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on lockdowns and supporting a ban on the open carrying firearms at the state Capitol “when no violent attack with firearms has ever taken place.”

The party is also upset with Shirkey for calling armed protesters who stormed the state Capitol in April “a bunch of jackasses.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/watch-michigan-senate-majority-leader-says-capitol-takeover-staged-hoax-secretly-recorded-convo/
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2021 11:40 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare