Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 26 Jan 2021 16:32 #1

• Flare

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies

January 26, 2021 Kyle

Back in 2016 Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced that the US would be replacing Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman on twenty dollar bills.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has struck upon a reasonable compromise. Lew announced on Wednesday that the place of Alexander Hamilton, currently experiencing a historical renascence, on the $10 bill is safe. Instead, Harriet Tubman, the great abolitionist, will replace Andrew Jackson on the front of the $20 bill, and the seventh president will be moved to the back. (Source)

Obama’s money man Jack Lew is a jewish supremacist, which means he is really “good with money.”

Of course.

The move to change the $20 was delayed until 2030 by the Trump administration, which had jewish supremacist Steve Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary, but now with the Biden administration we have jewish supremacist Janet Yellen as Treasury Secretary and the plan to change the note is back on track.

Biden’s press secretary:

It’s important that our notes, our money… reflect the history and diversity of our country and Harriet Tubman’s image gracing the new $20 note will certainly reflect that.”

[code] That Andrew Jackson is the American president being targeted is not surprising. Andrew Jackson was a vehement opponent of having a central bank controlling the purse strings of the country and his proudest accomplishment was crushing the Second Bank of the United States. [quote]Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!” – Andrew Jackson[/quote] I am pretty sure that Andrew Jackson would have been very upset if he knew one day his face would be on a note issued by the Federal Reserve, the third central bank of the US. Everything he said about the den of vipers is still true to this day, and even more so. [center][img]http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/1934.jpeg[/img][/center] I don’t even mind that the twenties are changing to Tubbies. It will anger more White Americans, who are getting sick and tired of having their faces rubbed in the supposed “racism” of their history, and perhaps get them to realize that the jews who rule over us and issue the money supply want us erased from history. This is part of their agenda of White genocide and it must be stopped, not just by ending the Fed, but also removing the jewish stranglehold on our whole world. http://www.renegadetribune.com/jews-move-ahead-with-plan-to-turn-twenties-into-tubbies/[code] That Andrew Jackson is the American president being targeted is not surprising. Andrew Jackson was a vehement opponent of having a central bank controlling the purse strings of the country and his proudest accomplishment was crushing the Second Bank of the United States. [quote]Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!” – Andrew Jackson[/quote] I am pretty sure that Andrew Jackson would have been very upset if he knew one day his face would be on a note issued by the Federal Reserve, the third central bank of the US. Everything he said about the den of vipers is still true to this day, and even more so. [center][img]http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/1934.jpeg[/img][/center] I don’t even mind that the twenties are changing to Tubbies. It will anger more White Americans, who are getting sick and tired of having their faces rubbed in the supposed “racism” of their history, and perhaps get them to realize that the jews who rule over us and issue the money supply want us erased from history. This is part of their agenda of White genocide and it must be stopped, not just by ending the Fed, but also removing the jewish stranglehold on our whole world. http://www.renegadetribune.com/jews-move-ahead-with-plan-to-turn-twenties-into-tubbies/[code]

That Andrew Jackson is the American president being targeted is not surprising. Andrew Jackson was a vehement opponent of having a central bank controlling the purse strings of the country and his proudest accomplishment was crushing the Second Bank of the United States.

Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!” – Andrew Jackson

I am pretty sure that Andrew Jackson would have been very upset if he knew one day his face would be on a note issued by the Federal Reserve, the third central bank of the US. Everything he said about the den of vipers is still true to this day, and even more so.

I don’t even mind that the twenties are changing to Tubbies. It will anger more White Americans, who are getting sick and tired of having their faces rubbed in the supposed “racism” of their history, and perhaps get them to realize that the jews who rule over us and issue the money supply want us erased from history. This is part of their agenda of White genocide and it must be stopped, not just by ending the Fed, but also removing the jewish stranglehold on our whole world.

www.renegadetribune.com/jews-move-ahead-with-plan-to-turn-twenties-into-tubbies/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 26 Jan 2021 19:44 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 26 Jan 2021 21:45 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
The US is about to go through decades of Woke hell

Im not surprised by anything they do anymore

Its at the point where they will consider changing the name of the White House itself

Hitler was right
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 27 Jan 2021 13:15 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
Awe did the nasty Jews put a black face on a bank note ......

:larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2021 13:15 by Frothy.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 27 Jan 2021 22:54 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:

Eventually they will put one in your apartment, your job, and everything else... if they get their way.

Now they have been found out at least 109 times, I kind of like those odds tbh.. it just takes a while for enough people to see it and catch on, but when they do...

OOOOYYY VEEEEEYYY!!!
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 01:44 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
They missed a big opportunity here not thinking clearly

It should have been George Floyd on the $20
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 03:47 #7

• Flare
Frothy wrote:

^ Lol, and then Frothy says I’m a traitor.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 11:31 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
like it matters for us and the fake money system if there's an old white slave owner or some nigger on a bank note. :iitm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 11:51 #9

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're not a traitor because I say so... you're a traitor because you fit the definition perfectly.

Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance. This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country.......

:scheme:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 11:55 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 12:15 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're not a traitor because I say so... you're a traitor because you fit the definition perfectly.

Treason is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance. This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country.......

Indeed.

And it is not only the Netherlands.
The Austrian nationalists didn't want Nazi occupation, a referendum for Anschluss and all that was trampled by Nazi boots.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 13:42 #11

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
like it matters for us and the fake money system if there's an old white slave owner or some nigger on a bank note. :iitm:

Of course that matter you incredibly dumb jew.

What the hell has a slave nigger got to do on a 20 dollar bill in stead of president Andrew Jackson who fought the central bank?

Obviously that is extremely significant, but it seems like you are of the special needs department... fucking hell what a retard.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 13:43 #12

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Indeed.

And it is not only the Netherlands.
The Austrian nationalists didn't want Nazi occupation, a referendum for Anschluss and all that was trampled by Nazi boots.

^ Source?

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 13:45 #13

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

So you think you and I owe allegiance to a jewish controlled State which is loaded to the brim of blackmailed politicians, jews and Freemasons who rule over us?

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 13:45 #14

• Frothy
  • Released
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

So you think you and I owe allegiance to a jewish controlled State which is loaded to the brim of blackmailed politicians, jews and Freemasons who rule over us?

Fuck off traitor
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 13:51 by Frothy.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 13:47 #15

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Fuck off traitor

That’s not an answer.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 13:50 #16

• Flare
I ask a serious and to-the-point question there and all Frothy can do is throwing his toys out of the pram.

Seems like I must be right.
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 13:51 by Flare.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 13:53 #17

• Frothy
  • Released
You are treacherous to your fellow countrymen, you're nothing like a nationalist, you're an imperialist and a militarist.

You think people should be treacherous because they disagree with the present government personal, you spineless little weasel.

You are a traitor, you shall be treated as one, so yes - fuck off traitor.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 14:17 #18

• Frothy
  • Released
On February 17 and 18, 1941, Dutch shipyard workers struck, preventing the Nazis from deporting Dutch workers to Germany for forced labor there.

On February 19, 1941, there was a fierce showdown between Dutch Nazis and armed Jewish citizens in Amsterdam. Three days later, 600 SS soldiers moved in and arrested 400 young Jewish men. These Jews were beaten and then sent to the Buchenwald concentration camp. When word of this spread to communist workers, they planned a massive strike, using underground printers to produce leaflets calling for a citywide strike involving all workers. Within days, shipyard workers and streetcar drivers joined the strike, soon followed by industrial workers. As news of the strike spread, businesses, workshops, offices, and stores closed there doors so workers could gather in the city center to strike against the Nazis and sing in protest. Out of Amsterdam’s population of 800,000 people, approximately 300,000 people took part in the strike.

The Germans retaliated with violence. Hundreds of police officers and SS soldiers moved in on the protesting strikers with orders to fire without warning at anyone who caused trouble. In addition, a curfew was imposed under punishment of arrest. The mayor of Amsterdam was forced to order city officials to return to work, fearful of German punishment.
nvdatabase.swarthmore.edu/content/dutch-citizens-resist-nazi-occupation-1940-1945
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 14:18 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 15:29 #19

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
You are treacherous to your fellow countrymen, you're nothing like a nationalist, you're an imperialist and a militarist.

You think people should be treacherous because they disagree with the present government personal, you spineless little weasel.

You are a traitor, you shall be treated as one, so yes - fuck off traitor.

What’s wrong with being imperialist?

Do you know the Romans, British, Russian, French, Japanese, Greek would all have laughed in your face about your petty whining?

Frothy: “Muh mr. Roman soldier, you’re all evil because you were all imperialist :emo: :emo:

Lol.

If you had the choice to live in a White or muslim empire, what would it be? :dunno:
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 15:35 by Flare.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 17:53 #20

• Frothy
  • Released
I would be shoulder to shoulder with my countrymen, defending any military invasion, not fighting against them.

Unlike you, I am not a traitor to my nation.

Imperialism is against nationalism, you're an idiot but it is not my role to educate you.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 17:56 by Frothy.