Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 19:08 #21

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Frothy wrote:
On February 17 and 18, 1941, Dutch shipyard workers struck, preventing the Nazis from deporting Dutch workers to Germany for forced labor there.

On February 19, 1941, there was a fierce showdown between Dutch Nazis and armed Jewish citizens in Amsterdam. Three days later, 600 SS soldiers moved in and arrested 400 young Jewish men. These Jews were beaten and then sent to the Buchenwald concentration camp. When word of this spread to communist workers, they planned a massive strike, using underground printers to produce leaflets calling for a citywide strike involving all workers. Within days, shipyard workers and streetcar drivers joined the strike, soon followed by industrial workers. As news of the strike spread, businesses, workshops, offices, and stores closed there doors so workers could gather in the city center to strike against the Nazis and sing in protest. Out of Amsterdam’s population of 800,000 people, approximately 300,000 people took part in the strike.

The Germans retaliated with violence. Hundreds of police officers and SS soldiers moved in on the protesting strikers with orders to fire without warning at anyone who caused trouble. In addition, a curfew was imposed under punishment of arrest. The mayor of Amsterdam was forced to order city officials to return to work, fearful of German punishment.
nvdatabase.swarthmore.edu/content/dutch-citizens-resist-nazi-occupation-1940-1945

Lol

Nice evidence of a " Dutch " uprising

Jews and Commies

What a surprise !!
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 19:10 #22

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Frothy you are also forgetting that at the start of last year you began your Grandma Frothy impression as you had been convinced by whatever trash you watch and read that everyone was going to die if Corona

So I think we all know exactly how you would react to a fight for your lif

Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 19:13 by MrAnderson.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 19:53 #23

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy you are also forgetting that at the start of last year you began your Grandma Frothy impression as you had been convinced by whatever trash you watch and read that everyone was going to die if Corona

So I think we all know exactly how you would react to a fight for your lif

^ Frothy in full battle-gear
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 20:08 #24

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
I would be shoulder to shoulder with my countrymen, defending any military invasion, not fighting against them.

You would be shoulder to shoulder with your countrymen, defending any military invasion, not fighting against them...?

Let me tell you: as we speak your nation is being flooded with millions upon millions of third world people from Africa and the Middle East as being a complete non-military invasion, thanks to the jews who run your country and opened up the borders.

And what are you doing?

Bitching, trolling and distorting all day to your fellow people who are actually trying to turn this around.

So... could you repeat just one more time how you "would be shoulder to shoulder with my countrymen, defending against any invasion" ?

Just so we can all have a big laugh here.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 20:17 #25

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
On February 17 and 18, 1941, Dutch shipyard workers struck, preventing the Nazis from deporting Dutch workers to Germany for forced labor there.

On February 19, 1941, there was a fierce showdown between Dutch Nazis and armed Jewish citizens in Amsterdam. Three days later, 600 SS soldiers moved in and arrested 400 young Jewish men. These Jews were beaten and then sent to the Buchenwald concentration camp. When word of this spread to communist workers, they planned a massive strike, using underground printers to produce leaflets calling for a citywide strike involving all workers. Within days, shipyard workers and streetcar drivers joined the strike, soon followed by industrial workers. As news of the strike spread, businesses, workshops, offices, and stores closed there doors so workers could gather in the city center to strike against the Nazis and sing in protest. Out of Amsterdam’s population of 800,000 people, approximately 300,000 people took part in the strike.

The Germans retaliated with violence. Hundreds of police officers and SS soldiers moved in on the protesting strikers with orders to fire without warning at anyone who caused trouble. In addition, a curfew was imposed under punishment of arrest. The mayor of Amsterdam was forced to order city officials to return to work, fearful of German punishment.
nvdatabase.swarthmore.edu/content/dutch-citizens-resist-nazi-occupation-1940-1945

Lol

Jews and Commies

What a surprise !!

Communists and jews.... EXACTLY the problem we are facing today and which is leading us to ruin on a world-wide scale.

And here comes Frothy to the defense of these demonic beings... which tells us (once again) a lot about him and his motives.

Everything Frothy does is anti-natural, pro-establishment, while he doesn't come up with any solutions. Matter of fact, he hasn't even stated once what his plans are to fight this evil or how he would like to see the world to be... yet he defends jews and communists... so myea...

Frothy is pure evil.

He doesn't kill directly, but he helps the jews set up their massive world-wide communist genocide machine.

ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2021 20:19 by Flare.

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 28 Jan 2021 21:22 #26

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Lol

Jews and Commies

What a surprise !!

Communists and jews.... EXACTLY the problem we are facing today and which is leading us to ruin on a world-wide scale.

And here comes Frothy to the defense of these demonic beings... which tells us (once again) a lot about him and his motives.

Everything Frothy does is anti-natural, pro-establishment, while he doesn't come up with any solutions. Matter of fact, he hasn't even stated once what his plans are to fight this evil or how he would like to see the world to be... yet he defends jews and communists... so myea...

Frothy is pure evil.

He doesn't kill directly, but he helps the jews set up their massive world-wide communist genocide machine.

I wonder if Anne Frank took part in the uprising ?

I went to Amsterdam twice in my youth , walked straight past the Anne Frank musuem both times

I did go and see the Watchmen the painting by Rembrandt both times as the first time I couldnt get enough of it

Also went to a very cool Cathedral and a number of Churches in the city as I love being around old buildings

Of course , not sure the likes of Frothy have managed to convey their love of anything over the years here

jews Move Ahead with Plan to Turn Twenties Into Tubbies 29 Jan 2021 13:05 #27

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Of course , not sure the likes of Frothy have managed to convey their love of anything over the years here

Frothy doesn’t love anything. Not even himself.

That’s why he is constantly spewing hatred for anything natural, sound and good on the board as he hopes for the worst.

ww2truth.com/