Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 31 Jan 2021 10:13 #1

• Flare
Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs

Andrew Anglin January 30, 2021

Interestingly, Robert Downey Jr., a famous drug addict from the 1990s, is fronting the push for you to eat bugs.

He’s been going around on TV telling people that eating bugs will change the weather, after he invested in Ynsect, a bug farm.

euronews:

Actor Robert Downey Jr.’s new investment fund is tackling issues like deforestation, greenhouse gas emissions and microplastics.

The Iron Man star announced his two new venture capital funds at the World Economic Forum’s virtual Davos meeting on Wednesday. They will be an extension of a broader environmental initiative he set up in 2019.

The FootPrint Coalition is a group of “investors, donors and storytellers” who are committed to backing the technology needed to restore our planet. The fund puts money into sustainability-focused companies, creates educational environmental content and makes charitable donations to non-profits.

Already, it has helped to finance alternative protein company, Ynsect, which is building the world’s largest insect farm in France.

Somehow, I don’t expect them to ever get around to microplastics (as I’ve been over, there is no motivation for this, whereas global warming allows them to strip you of your wealth and rights, and huddle you together in kilometer-high tenement apartment buildings).

Veganism has proved totally unsustainable in terms of just keeping people alive. It’s also very expensive. So, they’re adding bugs. It’s cheap and it contains actual protein.

The bug-eating agenda is a part of the agenda that the masses of people have shown some resistance to, so they needed a big, charismatic public face on the front of it.

Iron Man was ready to go.

They’re using a beloved character from children’s films to convince you it is fashionable to eat bugs. I can’t find it on YouTube, but I saw Downey on Bloomberg saying he will go on TV shows and have hosts try his energy bars made from mealworms.

It’s interesting that all these rich people are all of a sudden very concerned about changing the weather. The reason it is interesting: these people seem to like going to beaches. Joe Biden’s plan to turn the earth into a solid sheet of ice will put the kibosh on beaches.

It may also be that these rich people are trying to avoid some sort of revolutionary type situation, where armies of disgruntled peasants start murdering rich people. I’ve often talked about the futility of a peasants’ revolt, but I’ve talked about it in the context of our peasant mission. For individual rich people, these events can cause problems.

Probably, they also just don’t want to be singled out and targeted. I heard the Jew that runs Bain Capital speaking yesterday about how concerned he is about diversity and inclusion. According to prevailing wisdom, the fact that they are hiring blacks or doing double anal in the bathroom at their offices or whatever protects them from any sort of backlash at all. From everyone. A gay flag is now an invincibility cheat code.

The right has been brainwashed to support rich people, even though there isn’t a single rich person in the West who doesn’t want to teach double gay anal to their kindergarten aged children. Meanwhile, the left has become utterly decadent and depraved – probably not in part because all rich people are leftists and influence that culture. The left totally does not care about fighting rich people, and is happy to be endorsed by the rich if the rich support their new bizarre ideas about race, sexuality and changing the weather.

Again, this new set of values seems to have been seeded by the rich. It is very decadent, to be concerned about something so frivolous as homosexualism or a fake weather hoax. Imagine a union in the 1920s claiming that their key complaint with the factory owner is that he doesn’t force people to eat bugs to change the weather.

Ultimately, trying to figure out some kind of logic in all of this is a waste of time. It really is just a lot of nonsense. You pretty much just have to accept that the masses of people will go along with whatever they think others are going along with, which in practice means that the media controls people’s minds.

“This is your food now, goy.”

dailystormer.su/robert-downey-jr-fronting-the-push-for-you-to-eat-bugs/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 01 Feb 2021 12:53 #2

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Angelina Jolie has been pushing that for a few years now..including Scorpions and Tarantulas

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 01 Feb 2021 14:25 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Let those reptiles eat them bugs, I stick to better meat.

MRM
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 01 Feb 2021 16:38 #4

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I remember being surprised a few times over the years about the eating of insects by the Chinese... thought it was some sort of weird custom of them.

Seeing the bug-eating program being rolled out in the West lately I get to realize it is part of a Communist dehumanization program.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 01 Feb 2021 23:36 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 02 Feb 2021 01:02 #6

• Dance99Vv
  • Fresh Member
Years ago i had a book, about surviving after a nuclear bom , and even then bugs where a good alternative for meat that because bugs have a short life-spam and are therefor safe to eat . Well that makes some sense, but if there is no need to eat bugs better eat some real meat i.m.o.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 02 Feb 2021 01:11 #7

• Flare
Dance99Vv wrote:
Years ago i had a book, about surviving after a nuclear bom , and even then bugs where a good alternative for meat that because bugs have a short life-spam and are therefor safe to eat . Well that makes some sense, but if there is no need to eat bugs better eat some real meat i.m.o.

Yes.

The program behind the bug-eating however is the dehumanization of people.

Just like the mandatory masks we have nowadays, and in China they have even started with anal swabs for Corona, which is pure humiliation.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 02 Feb 2021 02:12 #8

• Dance99Vv
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Dance99Vv wrote:

Yes.

Just like the mandatory masks we have nowadays, and in China they have even started with anal swabs for Corona, which is pure humiliation.

Can you point to that program?
I will not say dehumanization, there are enough examples of african tribes that eat bugs, from grashoppers to other bugs, mostly it is a delicate snack.
For us in the western culture its not something we willfully would eat, but the france eat snales and frog-butts are seen a specialty by some.
So your assumption of dehumanization is not one i share.
And to switch the topic to covid masks and ass-swabs isn't the topic here.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 03 Feb 2021 04:14 #9

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
According to the National Post it is about being anti-Colonialist and promoting further multiculturalism in western countries.

Those are the opinions of people who are pushing the agenda of bug eating in the west. They call it 'human evolution'. Also you are not to offend other cultures in western countries by turning your noses up at eating insects or by making grimacing faces about eating insects.... and you are to HIDE your distaste for it as that distaste on your face may influence children or the younger generations who they believe should be fully on board with the insect eating as protein multicultural agenda in lew of traditional western protein sources.... within the next 20-30 years,

Already it is gaining popularity as they implement this step by step having started with such things as cricket powder (now being sold in in some large corporate grocery stores). It has started with the insect powders to mix in foods and drinks and mixing insects in with familiar edibles and so forth.

Fight colonialism (ie..white supremacism) by eating insects and encouraging your children to do the same, if you cannot do that then, in the name of all things anti-white, at least hide your distaste.. :P

article here: nationalpost.com/news/canada/its-a-marathon-not-a-sprint-edible-insects-still-vying-to-become-a-mainstream-meat-alternative

Earl Kralik wrote:
This article is written like a propaganda piece straight from the World Economic Forum.

'Recognizing that we’re a colonial society is central to challenging ideas about how we grow food and what we choose to eat, she adds. These attitudes are rooted in Europe, knotted up in a history stretching back hundreds of years.'

HUGE eye roll on that one. This is straight out of Critical studies and it comes from hatred of all things Western. We shouldn't be taking advice from overeducated and embittered -studies graduates who hate Western society.

Jerry Conway wrote:
Why are globalists obsessed with making Westerners eat bugs and live in pods?

I don't believe it's "to help muh environment." A) We have negative population replacement rates here (and these same people who talk about overpopulation also support unlimited immigration). B) Our carbon emissions have stagnated and have even been declining slightly for decades.

Greg Wier wrote:
The reason they are trying to weaken the western nations is that they want one world government run in a Marxist system.

It isn’t a conspiracy theory any more. You can find these “build back better” and agenda 2030 principals on the Canada.ca website.

unquote

Eventually it will be spirit cooking/cannabalism as this is something else they have actually started promoting.

Also the legalization of human composting has already begun, promoted as being eco-friendly to cut carbon emissions from burials and cremations.

Yes...human fertilizer to cut carbon emissions and to fight climate change.

At some point, they are going to try to ban people from having pets as well.
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2021 04:32 by annabelle.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 03 Feb 2021 07:06 #10

• Gloria
Cannibalism normalised :emo: :yeahno:

www.humanleather.com/

stupidity should be punished ⚠

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 03 Feb 2021 09:28 #11

• Flare
Dance99Vv wrote:
Flare wrote:
Dance99Vv wrote:

Yes.

Can you point to that program?
I will not say dehumanization, there are enough examples of african tribes that eat bugs, from grashoppers to other bugs, mostly it is a delicate snack.
For us in the western culture its not something we willfully would eat, but the france eat snales and frog-butts are seen a specialty by some.
So your assumption of dehumanization is not one i share.
And to switch the topic to covid masks and ass-swabs isn't the topic here.

How are you btw Dance...?

Still on FOK forum?

I started about covid masks and ass-swabs to show other kind of dehumanization / humiliation tactics are going on.

The fact that this 'insect-eating' is going on for a long time now in communist China....

...and now is being implemented here, as the NWO = worldwide communism, it shows that this is sort of a dehumanization program.

World Economic Forum: We Can be “Conditioned” to Eat Weeds and Bugs to Save Us From Climate Change

by James Murphy December 3, 2020

World Economic Forum (WEF) officials — proponents of the “Great Reset” — are busily thinking of ways for mankind to reduce greenhouse-gases in order to save the planet from the catastrophic global warming they are forecasting. Among their ideas is conditioning the world’s population to begin eating and enjoying what they refer to as “alternative food sources.”

WEF Agenda Contributor Douglas Broom lays out the case for eating weeds in an article posted on the globalist organization’s website.

“Finding new plant-based foods is becoming increasingly urgent with the world’s population forecast to grow by two billion in the next 30 years. While farming animals for meat generates 14.5 percent of total global greenhouse emissions, weeds capture carbon from the atmosphere and can therefore help to control climate change,” Broom writes.

Weeds are “the future of food,” and can be “nutritious and tasty, if we know which ones to pick,” according to Broom. Just make sure you don’t accidentally pick weeds that are poisonous.

“Of course, not all wild plants are safe to consume — some are poisonous,” Broom admits. “You should always check with a reliable source before eating them. Many countries also have laws against harvesting some wild plants, so the best advice is to check before you pick.”

The article gives several bullet points as to why our future diets will include lots of dandelions and crabgrass. Among them: “Weeds can be nutritious and tasty, if we know which ones to pick”; “As the global population grows, they can be a reliable food source”; “Their ability to capture carbon can help tackle climate change”; and “Weeds can also assist farmers by identifying soil problems to boost yields.”

And it’s not just weeds, but other items that we currently consider disgusting that will feed us in the future. Another article on the official WEF website suggests that humans can be conditioned to eat and even enjoy such things as insects and grubs.

Oh, and we’ll also be drinking “recycled water,” which is otherwise known as sewage.

Drinking this “toilet water” is absolutely going to happen, according to Australian environmental engineer Anas Ghadouanit. It’s already happening in parts of Australia. “If anything, recycled wastewater is relatively sweet,” Ghadouani says.

“It’s a no-brainer,” said Ghadouani. “It’s what’s going to happen.”

Although it sounds absolutely revolting, our globalist masters assure us that we’ll get used to these changes in our diet.

“Our research suggests that some disgust responses, once set early in childhood, are hard to shift,” writes University of Auckland Professor of Health Psychology Nathan Consedine. “But responses involving culturally conditioned ideas of what is “natural”may be modified over time.”

The article goes on to suggest that our natural disgust at certain things causes us to “reject valid sources of possible nutrition.” Consedine claims that “culture, learning and development,” all contribute to our disgust reflex at the thought of eating or drinking certain revolting things.

Consedine believes that through media manipulation, we can be conditioned to eat and drink things that are now considered nauseating.

“Given evidence about how much of which we consider disgusting is cultural and learned, marketing campaigns could help shift attitudes about what is ‘natural,’” Consedine states.

We will simply need to reappraise what we find repulsive — and commercials and social media will not only assure us that eating insects and drinking recycled sewage is not only acceptable — but also good for the environment.

“Thinking differently about emotion-eliciting stimuli is termed ‘reappraisal.’ Reappraisal has been shown to reduce disgust effects among those with obsessive compulsive disorder. Desensitization (repeated exposures) seems less effective in reducing disgust (versus fear) among people with diagnosed phobias, but it may work better among the general population.”

This is what proponents of the “Great Reset” are dreaming of: a new world where not only our movement, our finances and our freedoms are at stake, but even the food we consume and the water we drink will be controlled by an all-seeing, all-knowing and all-encompassing government.

We’ll eat weeds and bugs and drink toilet water and we’ll like it. The alternative will be to starve.

thenewamerican.com/world-economic-forum-we-can-be-conditioned-to-eat-weeds-and-bugs-to-save-us-from-climate-change/
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2021 09:41 by Flare.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 03 Feb 2021 10:16 #12

• Flare
Here's an older article from DS about it....

CNN to the Goyim: “Eat the Maggot, Maggot!”

Andrew Anglin October 26, 2019

Just so you understand, the Jewish media demanding that you eat bugs to stop global warming is not a meme.

They are actually doing that.

CNN:

On a morning in the not-too-distant future, you might toast bread made with cricket flour, drink a protein smoothie made from locust powder, and eat scrambled eggs (made extra-creamy with the fat from mopane caterpillars) with a side of mealworm bacon.

That meal will give you four times the iron, more than three times the protein and more key vitamins and minerals than the bread, smoothie, eggs and bacon you eat today — all while saving the planet.

No way you’ll eat bugs, you say?

Well, sorry to break this to you, but if you eat chocolate, pizza and spaghetti, you are already eating insects — and worse.

Yes, as I said when that linked article was published, “you’re already eating them, goyim” is going to be a big part of the initial marketing of the concept.

Besides “it’s normal,” “it’s healthy” is the other argument.

Your friends and neighbors are already munching on insects. According to a report by Global Market Insights, the US edible insect market topped $55 million in 2017 and is expected to grow to nearly $80 million by 2024.

Europe’s on track to do the same, while Asia Pacific nations are expected to eat $270 million worth of insects by the quarter of the century.

A growing demand for high quality protein, along with a movement toward sustainability and against processed foods, are a few of the reasons behind the growing popularity.

Here’s another explanation: Bugs are very good for you.

Many countries and traditions have known this for decades, even centuries. According to a 2013 report by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), at least 2 billion people worldwide eat bugs every day.

Except it isn’t really healthy.

This article couldn’t be published now of course, but way back in 2018, VICE Australia published an article by a woman who spent a week eating bugs:

The United Nations has been instrumental in this push, forcing entomophagy into popular culture with the 2013 paper: “Edible insects: future prospects for food and feed security.” The paper was downloaded 2.4 million times in just 24 hours, and as you may recall, 2013 was a big year for people saying stuff like “apparently hamburgers in the future will be made from locusts.”

But now, five years later, that still isn’t happening. The world’s ecosystems are in worse shape while another half billion people have been born. And still, no one’s eating bugs, which makes me wonder: Is an insect diet really a solution?

I decided to find out.

My first meal taught me that crickets taste like dirt. I drank a cricket powder protein shake, which felt a bit like sand sliding down my throat. After drinking two mouthfuls of sludge, I threw the smoothie in the sink and went to work on an empty stomach, unsatisfied and hungry.

By lunch, I was starving and decided to tackle the bugs head-on. So I inundated a vegetable stir fry with maggots, similar to what Sackle had recommended. “They’re crunchy and they kind of taste like caramel popcorn,” he’d assured me. I pushed myself into eating as much as I could, but the tropical fly spawn ruined everything. I’d managed two bites before I burst into tears, alone in the staff room.

I was having a really bad time. Some quotes from my food diary read: “I hate everyone,” and “I don’t want anyone to look at me or ask me why I’m eating these fucking things,” and, the worst of them: “I wish I was dead.” I felt suicidal and stupid, even though I was aware that it was just a simple lack of food. These manic episodes were just a byproduct of inadequate caloric consumption, but knowing that didn’t help.

Traumatized from the night before, I skipped breakfast and rode to work on my bike, and my vision began to fade. The ground slipped beneath me. I wasn’t consuming food and my body had gone into starvation mode: I was hallucinating. I kept seeing Studio Ghibli’s translucent clouds hovering above my bike’s handlebars.

She decides at the end that even as an ethical vegan environmentalist, she is against eating bugs.

The whole concept that all the people of the world eat bugs is stupid also.

Bugs are a weird novelty in Asia and Latin America. They are eaten almost half-jokingly. They are not some staple of anyone’s diet.

This whole thing really is just to mess with people’s heads. There is no other reason they would be telling you to eat bugs. There are all kinds of other scientific solutions, even if we decide to let Africans breed uncontrollably until there are 30 billion people on earth.

It is pure goyim abuse.

dailystormer.su/cnn-to-the-goyim-eat-the-maggot-maggot/
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2021 10:17 by Flare.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 03 Feb 2021 21:12 #13

• Dance99Vv
  • Fresh Member
I have read the artical, one thing that was sticking out is that its use is mostly processed in powder-form hidden in tast-full things like choclate and other flavours.
I also like to know how its called on the label of foods it is used in, so i know whats in it.

Probebly it will be under an E-number like they have done with Dactylopius coccus,aphid species E-120 a coloring ingredient.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 03 Feb 2021 21:40 #14

• Dance99Vv
  • Fresh Member
"The fact that this 'insect-eating' is going on for a long time now in communist China...."

Yeah the strange habbits of eating from china is wellknown, not something to become a standard i hope.
From eating bat-soup to spooning monkeybrains and grilled dog-meat , cats and so on.

Climate change is also a buzzword thats around for decades and never happend, more doom thinking like now with the covid experts, on the other hand some of the things you highlighted are a reality for decades and not nessecary a bad thing, recycled water is , when done right a good thing (japan is using it )

Media is a powerfull tool but not to an exstend that you should believe anything they tell you.

I am well aware that bugs can be eaten and i am not against it, but being forced to eat it is where the line is for me.

Robert Downey Jr. Fronting the Push for You to Eat Bugs 03 Feb 2021 22:54 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Heard a good joke the other day made me laugh

Why is China so bad at cricket ?

Because they ate all the bats

:)
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare