Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Novum Zone?

Novum Zone? 20 Dec 2016 19:01 #21

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Zephirop wrote:
I think the idea of these subforum 'safe spaces' to be faintly ridiculous full stop.

Should probably just shut them all, makes a mockery out of the entire idea...never will I read any thread in one of them.

'Roll up and visit PFIZIPFEI's forum...come on in and read the unadulterated views of a dried up old cunt.'

I'd rather blow a tramp...it would stink quite a lot less I'd wager.



Zorro wrote:
Hey Zeph, you could always stick around and bash some trolls instead if you like?
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/68585-desolate-screams-heard-by-no-one.html#242603


Seems the brainless, gutless ... ex-dif pit mod took your advice for real,
but missed your point, nonetheless, by lightyears.




.bd wrote:
Stick around Zeph ... You are intelligent and decent.
Would like to see more of you here.
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/68585-desolate-screams-heard-by-no-one.html?start=20#243035



novum wrote:
(...)
And generally speaking, the following goes out to everyone (even myself :emb: )

Dont feed the trolls...

truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68540-the-public-zone-close-it.html#241717


What you really meant to say was:


"I love trolls and primitive dirtbags of all sorts and I even create save spaces for them!"


:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 20 Dec 2016 20:57 #22

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16987
  • Likes received: 7920
Ausrotten wrote:
the fact that you have created this ''nov zone'' to try and patch things up, shows that you know that he's damaging the place, this area is pandering to his NS stand point for the rest of the forum, ie if we don't like his biasness we post in here.

No i dont think he is damaging the place, thats your take on it and that doesnt necessarily align with what other people are thinking. It might align with some, but not everybody.

I created nov zone as simply another choice for people.

Ausrotten wrote:
The only thing that I can think of is that Greasy Thumb is paying novum to let him moderate, it can be the only reason that novum continues to let him damage the forum with his bias censorship, to the degree that novum has created this new space as a sanctuary for posters to post without being censored by Greasy Thumb.

Entirely untrue, Zorro is not paying me, no one is paying me, youre just making wild guesses there.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Novum Zone? 20 Dec 2016 21:04 #23

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16987
  • Likes received: 7920
Zephirop wrote:
I think the idea of these subforum 'safe spaces' to be faintly ridiculous full stop.

Should probably just shut them all, makes a mockery out of the entire idea...never will I read any thread in one of them.

Alot of people press the 'recent' tab to see which threads are active, unless one bothers to read the category the thread is in when looking at that recent list, the threads could be anywhere really, it doesnt make that much difference.

Infact the 'out of the box' setting for this (kunena) forum is to have the index (home) page as the recent page.. so you have just a list of threads, most recently replied to first.

GLP is set up this way for example, the threads can be in different categories but not that many people notice.

Its about giving people the opportunity to moderating threads in the way they would like, i dont see it as such a big deal forum wise, we have the server space and the means to have different cats with different mods, many other forums do it too.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Novum Zone? 20 Dec 2016 21:16 #24

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16987
  • Likes received: 7920
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What you really meant to say was:


"I love trolls and primitive dirtbags of all sorts and I even create save spaces for them!"


:wissl:

You really are a special kind of special aint ya.

If members forums are safe spaces then you didnt say no to having one of your own. :sokay:

You NSJW you! :larf:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 20 Dec 2016 23:32 #25

Voltaire wrote:
Who and what is being censored?

seriously? For me censorship would mean posts were deleted. Has that happened? What do other posters think censorship is?

Absolutely nothing has happened or is being censored, Vol, as most members here well know. It's just rottenarse making a mountain out of a mole hill, again.

Actually it's him who's calling for censorship in his usual round-about and underhanded way. You know how they reflect and try to turn everything upside down.

His constant bitching about a number of long standing non-PC topics, namely the WWII debate, is nothing more than a call for censorship. Then he has the chutzpah to turn around and try and say that cleaning up members threads (which usually only involves moving a handful of posts) is ''censorship''. :chuckle:

He also claims that my moderation and the WWII debate is keeping new members from joining, even though the WWII thread has the second or third highest amount of hits and replies of any thread on TZ. So going on his 'reasoning', threads with the highest hit count and post replies are killing Truth zone. Arse-rotten just spins shit mate, and makes it sound half convincing to those naive enough to listen.

In fact the only thing I really moderate is continuous obnoxious behavior (and usually when it gets reported). At least the worst of it anyhow. That's what arse-rotten tries to call 'censorship'

I'm sure many of us can well imagine a real type of censorship being imposed if him and his ilk had control of this place and had their own way. It's what they do. Just look how the Sanctum Zone ended up. Not a revisionist or National Socialist in sight of the place, neither were such views ever tolerated or allowed in the history of the place. That's censorship. That's one reason why such places die under their own inertia, and because people no longer tolerate being censored. And by being censored I don't mean being given a free rein to act like a childish wanker going around trashing other members threads.

I'm sorry but that's not censorship. Preventing members threads from going to the dogs and preventing threads from turning into degenerate rants is just common sense.. not censorship. Without at least some moderation here that's exactly what would happen. If that's ever allowed to happen unchecked then I won't be sticking around.

If somebody is up to the task to give moderating a go, and to do it fairly and sensibly, then I would be more than happy to let them have a go and to take over from me if somebody thinks they're up to the task? All this talk of me being on a power trip and out to censor people is utter bollox and laughable. If that was the case then the majority of members would be at me with their pitch forks. :chuckle:

The problem is I really don't view too many people as mod material, other than Novum, rodin, myself, and you, Vol. Well, there's Asia teacher I guess, but he's relatively new.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 00:04 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 00:11 #26

novum wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
I think the idea of these subforum 'safe spaces' to be faintly ridiculous full stop.

Should probably just shut them all, makes a mockery out of the entire idea...never will I read any thread in one of them.

Alot of people press the 'recent' tab to see which threads are active, unless one bothers to read the category the thread is in when looking at that recent list, the threads could be anywhere really, it doesnt make that much difference.

Infact the 'out of the box' setting for this (kunena) forum is to have the index (home) page as the recent page.. so you have just a list of threads, most recently replied to first.

GLP is set up this way for example, the threads can be in different categories but not that many people notice.

Its about giving people the opportunity to moderating threads in the way they would like, i dont see it as such a big deal forum wise, we have the server space and the means to have different cats with different mods, many other forums do it too.

Personaly I dont hit the "recent tab" but just look at the topic, I dont even look what section its in, then if it needs some good trolling Im all over it :wissl:

Thought you would like that Frau :P
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 00:11 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 00:19 #27

novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
the fact that you have created this ''nov zone'' to try and patch things up, shows that you know that he's damaging the place, this area is pandering to his NS stand point for the rest of the forum, ie if we don't like his biasness we post in here.

No i dont think he is damaging the place, thats your take on it and that doesnt necessarily align with what other people are thinking. It might align with some, but not everybody.

I created nov zone as simply another choice for people.

Ausrotten wrote:
The only thing that I can think of is that Greasy Thumb is paying novum to let him moderate, it can be the only reason that novum continues to let him damage the forum with his bias censorship, to the degree that novum has created this new space as a sanctuary for posters to post without being censored by Greasy Thumb.

Entirely untrue, Zorro is not paying me, no one is paying me, youre just making wild guesses there.

No it's the ''techy help''.. remember.. at least according to wee-kidd.. :hahano:

And I think you should be paying me for fucks sake's.. :chuckle:

Gawd, I don't think I've ever come across such a delusional & paranoid bunch in my whole life before I started posting on ''truther forums''.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 02:25 #28

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14097
  • Likes received: 5512
But I thought we already had a Vent Room?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 04:32 #29

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Who and what is being censored?

seriously? For me censorship would mean posts were deleted. Has that happened? What do other posters think censorship is?

Absolutely nothing has happened or is being censored, .....



You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 06:14 #30

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
the fact that you have created this ''nov zone'' to try and patch things up, shows that you know that he's damaging the place, this area is pandering to his NS stand point for the rest of the forum, ie if we don't like his biasness we post in here.

No i dont think he is damaging the place, thats your take on it and that doesnt necessarily align with what other people are thinking. It might align with some, but not everybody.

I created nov zone as simply another choice for people.

Ausrotten wrote:
The only thing that I can think of is that Greasy Thumb is paying novum to let him moderate, it can be the only reason that novum continues to let him damage the forum with his bias censorship, to the degree that novum has created this new space as a sanctuary for posters to post without being censored by Greasy Thumb.

Entirely untrue, Zorro is not paying me, no one is paying me, youre just making wild guesses there.

Well yes, I did make a guess, a guess that is based on why you want someone who censors other peoples posts because he disagrees with them to moderate this forum.

The thing is, you say that Greasy is not damaging the forum but he is shifting posts under the guise of ''cleaning up his own threads'' which is a members forum type of moderation behaviour IE in that section members can moderate as they see fit.

But in the main forum Greasy Thumb is venting posts simply because he does not like them, they don't fit with his ''National Socialist'' outlook, that's not healthy for the forum, thus it is damaging the forum.

Novum, actions speak louder that words, sorry for the cliche but it's quite fitting for this situation, the fact that you needed to create this Zone so that posters can post without being subjected to Greasy's style of ''moderation'' tells us all that you know that posters need sanctuary from him, thus he is not moderating well at all, is bias and has openly said so, and is abusing his entrusted position as a means to clean up his own threads and to encourage trolling on other threads, and yes you do know that both occur.

As for you. we've all pretty much fallen out with you at some point but you don't usually take sides, but in the instance of Greasy, you always take his side, you always make excuses for him, you always say that it's other posters making mountains out of mole hills...

Why you would do this I don't know, we're not just making it up, we're giving you examples that you can see for yourself, but yet you chose to play it all down, it's why I have guessed that perhaps he's paying you, if not there must be another reason why you have a moderator that pretty much is moderating on behalf of the National Socialist WW2 reenactment group (:iitm:) it's lunacy.

He's the only ''moderator'' who has openly posted that he intends to discriminate against a portion of the forum members by treating them differently and he describes them as trolls, disinfo agents, half truthers, trouble makers, because they don't agree with his world view or kiss his arse.

That's damaging the forum, that fact that you always make excuses, and you say that the ''rest of the forum have you to moderate it'' in response to their complaints about Ole Greasy Thumb, so we have to wait for you to moderate, we have to post in this members forum that you created so that we can avoid his censorship. yet you still argue that he;s not damaging the forum.

Any forum readers who have read Greasy's comments on such matters and viewed his censorship, and his intolerant of others avatar choice (that he pretends is a joke when challenged on it) will be put off from joining TZ unless they agree with his world view or are happy to have their posts vented from threads which he likes but that don't fit with his views in the main forum.

:facepalm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 06:29 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 08:25 #31

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16987
  • Likes received: 7920
Well i still think its mountains out of molehills tackler, sorry to say. I think threads are allowed to flow for the most part and i pretty much agree with giving the OP of a thread a bit more clout if you will re. moderation decisions, (both myself and zorro have mentioned this before and agree on that stance) ... the flip side of that is people can start their own threads if they like (even in the nov bit if they wish) and their voice will be heard.

So its not as much as pro zorro discrimination as it is that i feel he makes the right choices most of the time re. keeping discussions on the main boards civil... i dont agree with everything he has done but i dont even agree with all the choices i have made myself re moderation either, its not an easy gig.. especially when theres multiple people analysing moderation decisions and wanting things done in a way they deem to be correct (for them)

... im not going to nitpick over others decisions when i feel they do get it right almost all of the time... and moreso when people have the option of posting in other sections where zorro is not a moderator.

There is no alterior motive as you allude to other than i think zorro is mod material and can do the "job".... and there are plenty of discussions here that arent about NS and there can easily be more of course, its down to what the members contribute.

If anything i should be paying him like he mentioned :chuckle: .. but no ones paying me so its a no go unfortunately :larf: .. ive never seen donations even equal the hosting bill as it happens... and if they ever did, im not here to make a profit from this, id start a thread about what to do with the funds and most likely consider using them to get a bitdomain backup site going incase the system wants to pull us for being 'fake news' ... pending members thoughts... anyway i digress.

If people dont agree with NS thats fine... they can say that in a myriad of ways. TZ is not an NS forum, what it is is somewhere where it CAN be discussed though, unlike a myriad of other sites. And i know what you might say to that, you might say "why have a pro NS mod then if its not an NS site" or something along those lines.. well as ive said before.. any mod chosen to be a mod will have his/her political and ideological viewpoint, and that is not going to align with every other member of course, so it could always be used against said mod no matter what their ideology is, soon as a mod decision is made that someone doesnt agree with.

I think we do ok here, its quite free for the most part, theres various members forums now where different moderation is also an option.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 09:35 #32

Rat-arse's favourtite movie..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 09:38 #33

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Who and what is being censored?

seriously? For me censorship would mean posts were deleted. Has that happened? What do other posters think censorship is?

Absolutely nothing has happened or is being censored, .....




Remind us how many of your post's I've deleted, I-am? None, if I'm not mistaken. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 10:35 #34

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
novum wrote:
Well i still think its mountains out of molehills tackler, sorry to say. I think threads are allowed to flow for the most part and i pretty much agree with giving the OP of a thread a bit more clout if you will re. moderation decisions, (both myself and zorro have mentioned this before and agree on that stance) ... the flip side of that is people can start their own threads if they like (even in the nov bit if they wish) and their voice will be heard.

So its not as much as pro zorro discrimination as it is that i feel he makes the right choices most of the time re. keeping discussions on the main boards civil... i dont agree with everything he has done but i dont even agree with all the choices i have made myself re moderation either, its not an easy gig.. especially when theres multiple people analysing moderation decisions and wanting things done in a way they deem to be correct (for them)

... im not going to nitpick over others decisions when i feel they do get it right almost all of the time... and moreso when people have the option of posting in other sections where zorro is not a moderator.

There is no alterior motive as you allude to other than i think zorro is mod material and can do the "job".... and there are plenty of discussions here that arent about NS and there can easily be more of course, its down to what the members contribute.

If anything i should be paying him like he mentioned :chuckle: .. but no ones paying me so its a no go unfortunately :larf: .. ive never seen donations even equal the hosting bill as it happens... and if they ever did, im not here to make a profit from this, id start a thread about what to do with the funds and most likely consider using them to get a bitdomain backup site going incase the system wants to pull us for being 'fake news' ... pending members thoughts... anyway i digress.

If people dont agree with NS thats fine... they can say that in a myriad of ways. TZ is not an NS forum, what it is is somewhere where it CAN be discussed though, unlike a myriad of other sites. And i know what you might say to that, you might say "why have a pro NS mod then if its not an NS site" or something along those lines.. well as ive said before.. any mod chosen to be a mod will have his/her political and ideological viewpoint, and that is not going to align with every other member of course, so it could always be used against said mod no matter what their ideology is, soon as a mod decision is made that someone doesnt agree with.

I think we do ok here, its quite free for the most part, theres various members forums now where different moderation is also an option.

At the end of the day you have installed a moderator that had a very poor track record to begin with, what with accusing other posters of being socks, and hounding them, harassing a decent poster off of the forum, posting up a photo of a prostitute and aiming it at a forum member, creating sock accounts etc etc etc.

Since then he is guilty of moving posts from threads that he does not like, that's surely against the ethos of this forum, and the sort of thing one would expect from posting in someone's members section, not on the main forum.

What Greasy is doing (and you well know that he is) is refusing to moderate threads that he does not like, but not only that he announces that he won't moderate, describes them as troll threads and thus encourages them to be trolled.

He describes those posters who don't agree with his views as trolls, or kiss his arse as half truthers and whatnot that disrupt this forum.

You appear to think it's ok for Greasy to move any post out of threads that he chooses simply because he disagrees with that view, it has nothing to do with who started the thread, if posts are on topic and not abusive they should not be moved, he's been excerpting posts from threads so that those threads only reflect a very one sided view of things.

it was never that sort of forum before, if you want to keep defending that behaviour as mountains out of molehills when we bring it up, then you'll just have a constant argument going on about it.

But besides that when he's not unfairly venting posts, which is a form of censorship, he's not doing anything but trolling the posters that he does not like and shoving up an avatar or an intolerant politician that sort of backs up how he acts here.

Any reader that may join the forum but does not agree with Greasy Thumb's world view is going to think again for sure, at the end of the day you've installed a bias and delusional ''National Socialist'' as a moderator who's practising his ''National Socialism'' as much as he can get away with on the other members here, if not for you being here novum he would probably have banned us all, he does not want us here, so why the fuck would a fair section of the members want to have that prick censoring their posts and trolling them?

You have created this area so that posters can still use the forum without being subjected to Greasy Thumb's bs, so your own actions speak volumes, you know that he's pissing people off, you know that he;s doing it on purpose, they way he treated annabelle is a perfect example, she'd not been here for months and as soon as she turned up he started harassing her.

And I know why, and it's the same reason why he vented on topic posts from zax and I from the main forum, it's because we've got him sussed out as the twisted little shit that he is, but for you, well no matter what he does, how much he censors and vents without good reason, how much he trolls, and how much he tries to put off any new comers that would not agree with his world view, all you end up saying is ''mountains out of molehiils..''

You'd be as well being honest and saying that you know that he's a corrupt moderator but you don't care and that you will continue to make excuses for him no matter what other posters tell you.

It's that sort of behaviour that makes one wonder if their is more to your relationship with him than meets the eye, all that has occurred since he has been a ''moderator'' is that he has unfairly censored certain posters who he has said he will treat differently (thus discriminate against them because the don't share his world view) and when he carries out his threats, you make excuses for him, and pretend that he's not creating further bad feeling on the forum, thus damaging it.

People will be reluctant to post on the main boards just to have Greasy Thumb move their posts into vent because he disagrees with their views, as has happened, and as I have informed you with examples.

As I say any moderator can make a mistake or regret a decision that they made, but Greasy has posted that he intends to treat certain posters differently than what he calls ''decent posters'' thus he vents our posts. He is carrying out his threat.

It's no good to have a ''mod'' so politically infected that it seriously affects their ability to be at all fair, which is exactly what we are seeing with the U-boat Commander.

The forum would run smoother without him ''moderating.''
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 11:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 12:03 #35

You accuse others of doing exactly the same thing which you and your ilk are doing. Or trying to do. I wonder how many potential new members are put off from signing up when they witness some of the childish bickering going on here on a daily basis, for which you and your ilk are largely responsible for.

Indeed, the real reasons why people generally might avoid a forum is because most people (at least sensible adults) just don't like being in the presence of obnoxious twerps. It's basic human nature. Not mentioning any names.

Trying to claim my avatar is partly responsible for pushing members off the boards, or behind people not wanting to sign up, is also beyond absurd. It just shows how desperate you are to try and conjure up any excuse or 'reason' to diss me. Carry on though, the only thing that kind of silly talk is achieving is proving what an arse and utter control freak you are yourself.

Of all the reasons one could think of why people might be put off from joining a forum, you chose to focus on something as trivial as another members avatar. :chuckle: Really? Is that all you can come up with? The censorship claim, or the claim of me being an ''abusive mod'' is also complexity false and unbounded. If what you were saying was in the least bit true then the more sensible and rational members here would be pulling me up on it. and if that was the case then I would happily listen and take any complaints on-board.

That's why Novum appointed me as a mod, because he knows I'm 100% rational and not an abusive c**t, who's willing to listen to and reason with other sensible people. I just give back as good as I get when abusive c**ts keep getting on my case. That's not abuse, that's called fighting my corner, which I'm more than capable of doing so when needed.. And you and your little gang of deplorables don't like it. :chuckle:

You really think I log in here thinking in terms of who's posts I can censor today, or on some power trip like that clown in public zone keeps going on about. Really? It's pathetic. No doubt he's just trying to reflect his own character onto me. the same as you. which is why neither of you have what it takes to moderate this place in a fair and rational manner.

Give the reins of any forum to you or any other member of your band of deplorables, and everyone will soon find out what censorship is. It wouldn't be long at all before rules dictating what others can and cannot say came down upon everybody. It's what you do. You don't know any different.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 17:11 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 13:18 #36

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15952
  • Likes received: 1687
Novum

Your NS monkey is still not well trained is he?
That's why Novum appointed me as a mod, because he knows I'm 100% rational and not an abusive c**t, who's willing to listen to and reason with other sensible people. I just give back as good as I get when abusive c**ts keep getting on my case. That's not abuse, that's called fighting my corner, which I'm more than capable of doing so when needed.. And you and your little gang of deplorables don't like it. :chuckle:

A post full of abuse and he describes an element of the members that he's supposed to be moderating as ''deplorables.''

Don't you see the problem?



From thread titled ''Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with''
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68156-zorro-finds-a-new-reason-to-vent-posts-of-posters-that-he-disagrees-with.html

Followed up by
By all means they can start their own threads based on the usual lies and disinformation, but I won't allow them to pollute and troll already decent running threads with their usual spam and lies.....It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Cinta posted that post fully in the knowledge that it would up up getting excerpted, so RAT et al could come along and cause trouble. This is how these people operate, basically because they can't handle all the lies being blown wide open, so they engage in underhanded tactics......No, I won't be engaging in ANY further conversation or dialogue with RAT, or providing him with any reasons why I decide to excerpt a post from one of my thread..
Other decent members will of course be shown all fairness, courtesy and good manners, and given reasons why or if I may move a post. And if proven to be wrong then I would be more than happy to reverse the decision..

And then of course there was this;


zorro wrote:
Geez, lighten up Mr Butt Plug. Taking a joke just doesn't seem to be one of your strong points does it..

There's no double standards going down here on my behalf either. Are you confused or something?

I wasn't the one who started a thread with somebody else's name in the title who they call ''Zero'', and for the sole intention of shit stirring and unfairly dissing another member, now was I. Yet you call me the troll when I respond in kind to set the record straight? :larf: Not to mention the fact a fair few of my posts directed at the wee-kidd are quite clearly meant as a joke or as banter. :cool2: That all seems to go way over your heads though doesn't it, because you're all too busy gnashing your teeth and judging others.. you and your ilk suffer from perceptual blindness. Your moral compass is fucked too.

You know the kind of person that I really can't stand are those miserable pig faced types who can never take a joke. I'm talking about the miserable c***s who always go around saying ''Excuse me, but I find that offensive.'' Are you one of those Offence-takers who can never really take a joke?

I think offence-takers are often just someone who claims/feigns offence for an absent party. They make shit up most of the time because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside, kind of like a ''grown up'' version of a Girlie Swat at school.. but on steroids. Unfortunately, this miserable stinking behaviour has extended its reach into every nook and cranny of society. There's always some miserable fuck out there who doesn't like seeing other people sharing a joke and enjoying life. Are you one of those stern faced kill joy types But Plug?
truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66892-more-propaganda-from-less-than-zero.html?start=40

Thus he is highly abusive, bias, corrupt, and censoring, refuses to '' provide reasons'' for his censorship (because he knows he's bias.)

So can you expect to have a smooth running forum when the moderator is acting as if it's his own members section that we're talking about and not the main forum that he is meant to be fairly ''moderating.''

He's a shambles and as seen here is totally bias, intolerant (as per the character he displays on his avatar image) in short he's not moderating the forum, he's simply censoring for his NS agenda, and is highly abusive to those who don't agree with him, or he simply shifts their posts for his own agenda reasons and calls them ''miserable c***s'' if they don't like it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 13:37 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 16:50 #37

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
You want your cake and to eat it Frothy.
Who gets censored by having posts disappeared or them banned?
One since I was on here and he was a loonie.
Everybody else's posts remain.
Is Zorro a bad mod?
No he is feckin fair to everybody even you.
But when I say so you call me an erse licker.
Nobody slagged the dude off more than me on here and I was against him getting made a big mod.
Those fears proved unfounded.
Have your posts on here been vented?
Nope.
Where's the issue mate?
You are pissing into the wind with this one buddy.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 17:00 #38

@rat-arse. So is this just going to be another sub-forum that's dominated by threads and posts that diss other members then? Mainly stuff from long in the past too by the looks of things. :ponda:

Haven't you got anything else better to do, other than sit there cherry picking out old posts from long dead and gone disputes. Apparently not. What a truly sad individual you are, rat.

It's probably just best I didn't reply to any more of your crap now, as you're just trying to use it as an opportunity to spin more shit and take things even further out all all context. Very much in the same way a kangaroo court works. That's you down to a tee, rat-arse. :chuckle:

Not to mention it's also a waste of a part of my day.

I've always given others respect where it's due. All you've done is lie and spin shit about me though, Rat, while totally ignoring your own compulsive and obnoxious behavior, and the behavior of your fellow deplorables. Yes boo-hoo, deplorables. I'll say it. Hence why I have little time or little respect for you. That's very much your own doing, not mine. You'll never see it that way though, will you. You're just too busy pointing your finger and spitting your venom at others. :yup:

I tell it how it is, regardless of my mod status. That's irrelevant to the fact here. Butt plug was well know for being a very nasty, hostile, and spiteful individual. Hence why some members took a disliking to him. Hey we're only human, and people are allowed to express their dislike for others you know. It's no measure of one's own integrity showing too much respect towards inferior behavior.

By the way, will you be adding some proper context to them posts you cherry picked out, to demonstrate how Butt plug abused other members? Of course you won't be. Hence my correct description of you being a deplorable. that's not name calling or abuse, that's a label you quite rightfully bring on yourself, and brand yourself with by your own actions alone.

You're a prolific shit stirrer and a liar, that's basically why I don't like you very much, and not because I may disagree with many of your opinions on the so called ''Holocaust'' and whatever else. Your opinions are mostly rubbish to me, nevertheless I have no intention of censoring them. I do however feel Novum should do something about your lying and shit stirring. It's getting to the point now that it's damaging the forum and perhaps alienating some of out newer members?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 17:16 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 21:00 #39

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Who and what is being censored?

seriously? For me censorship would mean posts were deleted. Has that happened? What do other posters think censorship is?

Absolutely nothing has happened or is being censored, .....




Remind us how many of your post's I've deleted, I-am? None, if I'm not mistaken. :chuckle:

G'day Zorro.

Remind us all how many times you have censored posts for name calling even though you are guilty of calling other forum members names?

:joint:

P.S. - you must be finding it difficult to not be able to censor the posts of I for name calling as it isn't something that I do. When do you start censoring your own posts for name calling?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 21 Dec 2016 21:28 #40

The only thing I'm finding difficult at the moment, is to not laugh at the quality of these posts from my critics. :chuckle:

No, Clearly I don't go around the place censoring banter or name calling and such. Being honest I couldn't fucking care less about the vast majority of all the silly name calling and other antics. How does that sound? And no, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I won't be censoring myself on that score either. :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 21:30 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.