Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Novum Zone?

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 01:24 #41

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
The only thing I'm finding difficult at the moment, is to not laugh at the quality of these posts from my critics. :chuckle:

No, Clearly I don't go around the place censoring banter or name calling and such. Being honest I couldn't fucking care less about the vast majority of all the silly name calling and other antics. How does that sound? And no, I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I won't be censoring myself on that score either. :P

G'day Zorro.

Using "my critics" is a claim of ownership.

Humans have this deep desire to classify, to apply labels to everything. That way we lay claim to what we name. We assume an ownership that can be misleading and dangerous. My street, my lake, my planet. My label forever.
- Revernd Mother Superior Darwi Odrade
Dune series
Frank Herbert

And, "How does that sound?", considering that you prefaced it with, "Being honest", it 'sounds' like bullshit. :thumbup:

No surprise there though, after all, you have to justify your own name calling antics and your hypocrisy in censoring others for name calling.

Nothing to see here, right?!?!? ... Move along. :roll:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 01:25 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 08:24 #42

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
G'day Zorro.

Using "my critics" is a claim of ownership.

Humans have this deep desire to classify, to apply labels to everything. That way we lay claim to what we name. We assume an ownership that can be misleading and dangerous. My street, my lake, my planet. My label forever.
- Revernd Mother Superior Darwi Odrade
Dune series
Frank Herbert

And, "How does that sound?", considering that you prefaced it with, "Being honest", it 'sounds' like bullshit. :thumbup:

No surprise there though, after all, you have to justify your own name calling antics and your hypocrisy in censoring others for name calling.

Nothing to see here, right?!?!? ... Move along. :roll:

Sure.He needs a shovel taped to his forehead and one in his back pocket to scoop up the shit coming out of both ends
.
You see it.
I see it.
Others see it.
But here we are in another ...zone..... :O

"Mountain out of a molehill" when everyone except the Gestapo Gang and "you are all to blame" guy sees the obvious.

If proof is posted up for perusal by Eddie or any interested lurker or member it is called sour grapes or milk. :roll:

In between the concerns noted by members of the non- authoritarianism persuasion,the forum is swamped with NS propaganda and smear campaigns of dissenters allegedly being from Hasbara HQ and having Jew sessions in Australia with Eddie. :iitm:

The posts are there to prove it even if the two threads documenting this shit are not around anymore.
And not just the older posts,but current posts.

p.s. The Frau will be round shortly to spam this thread.And Zorro to give a longwinded and insulting reply.That is..after they gather books to burn.They don't need a bellows to stoke the bonfire.Their wind is enough to keep a blue flame going for days.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 08:33 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 08:45 #43

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
In response to Ry Cooder's no.1 fan:
Ausrotten wrote:
^ Not so.

If an editor moves a story off of the front page of a newspaper and into a tiny column on page 27, then the information has been censored, it's been devalued and moved to a less important place, sort of still in the newspaper but tucked away.

I'll tell you what I'll ask novum to move any posts of yours that I don't like into vent, and then you can decide if you feel censored or not?

According to your last post that would be ok by you, no?

Information being moved out of threads in the main forums and into vent is a form of censorship, if you don't think so then you won't mind having your posts vented, just say and I'll give my selections of your posts to vent to novum.

There are many ways to stifle the free flow of information,which the Gestapo Gang has practiced here,that does not include deleting posts.Your list above gives examples.Others have been given in brief comments when quoting their posts to show the tactics used by the Gestapo Gang.Those were in the two disappeared threads memoryholed with the reason given as being non-productive or some other happy horsehit.But there are still many posts in the vent section that cover this topic.Volt should go there and review those threads.This has never been about their right to wave the Swastika and proclaim their unadorned love for Uncle Adolph,but rather about the tactics in stifling the free flow of discourse here with the Hasbara schtick and Jew spam.And it is being done currently with the portly Frau and her identical spam posts in multiple threads and the disphit SURPRISE SURPISE lines.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 08:50 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 08:52 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
zax wrote:
There are many ways to stifle the free flow of information,which the Gestapo Gang has practiced here,that does not include deleting posts.Your list above gives examples.Others have been given in brief comments when quoting their posts to show the tactics used by the Gestapo Gang.Those were in the two disappeared threads memoryholed with the reason given as being non-productive or some other happy horsehit.But there are still many posts in the vent section that cover this topic.Volt should go there and review those threads.This has never been about their right to wave the Swastika and proclaim their unadorned love for Uncle Adolph,but rather about the tactics in stifling the free flow of discourse here with the Hasbara schtick and Jew spam.And it is being done currently with the portly Frau and her identical spam posts in multiple threads and the disphit SURPRISE SURPISE lines.



SURPRISE SURPRISE

tay zax is again doing a ball zax :chuckle:

Must be winter solstice and the return of SOL INVICTUS
that makes him hyperactive again.

He's the perfect object for psycho studies.

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 08:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 09:01 #45

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Orwellian Clarity Zone 2.0



:wissl:

:piab:

:sokay:

:chuckle:

Read her posts in this thread and ask yourself how threads can get going when this kind of behavior takes place whenever they get going.

Look at the numerous Annabelle threads for another example.

Once threads are derailed,the focus is on exposing the derailers before one can get back on track.

Not any different than what was done in the Black Sun thread or other threads.

Non- NS members start threads and they get trolled and spammed.

Fight back and then are accused of whining or complaining.Let it ride and watch threads die a fast death of pages upon pages of Jew pics.
The Frau has her zone and is still harping on about CZ.PEF,and now this zone.

Then the masked twerp and her will hypocritically say that their free speech is being denied if anyone dare exxpose their antics.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 09:02 #46

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Batshit Crazy Hausfrau ----
SURPRISE SURPRISE...blah blah blah

Jew this Hasbara that....
..


:iitm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 09:28 #47

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Zax.

It isn't hidden from anyone, including all those reading along that do not post, everyone can see it.

The discerning reader eventually stops clicking on new posts by those they prefer not to read. They start scrolling past those posts in the threads that they are reading. It is no problem having propaganda posted on the forum, it can be used as an example of what propaganda actually is. If it can't be dealt with in cyberland, how can it be dealt with in reality?

It is very simple in cyberland. Simply remember that it is only pixels on a screen, similar to a role playing computer game, and when you switch it off it doesn't exist any more. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy, Gaia

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 12:56 #48

Zax, if anybody is the book burners around here then it's definitely you and Rat-Arse. All this stoking of forum wars is all about you not getting your own way in trying to silence certain members here, or certain topics you wanted censoring that stay on the front page of the boards. Most of the senior members here already know that, so it's pointless trying to climb out of the hole that you've already dug for yourself. You're just not going to change and move on either are you. You and Rat just keep bringing up old shit from years gone by, which only in fact reveals more about both of you.

Do you think other members didn't take note the way you constantly went on and got your knickers all in a bunch over the WWII thread? That was nothing to do with any so called ''Gestapo gang'', that was you hissing and spitting because you didn't want WWII being discussed on TZ. People take note of that kind of thing you know, and it sticks, simply because that type of behavior is not at all becoming of somebody who claims to seek the truth or who claims to respect free speech. It revealed quite a bit about who the real Zax is. It raised a big red flag right on front of you for all to see, Zax.

Speaking of your constant underhanded calls for censorship and your own book burning, how about all the thread sliding you used to do until you were prevented from doing it, bumping literally dozens upon dozens of threads to bury all the threads you didn't want other members viewing and discussing. How is that not an attempt at censorship? Clearly it is. You know it too.

Don't accuse other members here of advocating censorship and book burning when that's exactly what you were doing yourself, and still are.

You and Rat are also behind much of the bickering and unnecessary hostilities here. The bad heavy vibes going around the forum at the moment are mainly born out of your camp. Why Novum tolerates you coming back here basically doing the same thing over and over is anybodies guess.. It's just getting to a point now where all this repetitive shit stirring and continuously digging up of past disputes is aliening other members here and damaging the forum.

It's the time of year when other members should be having a bit of fun, some friendly vibes around the place and all that kind of stuff.

It's you and Rat constantly trying to stoke forum wars while digging up long gone disputes of the past which is preventing that from happening.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 13:39 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 14:50 #49

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16600
  • Likes received: 1739
GMP wrote:
You want your cake and to eat it Frothy.

I would like to see TZ fairly moderated and uncensored, is that too much to ask?

Who gets censored by having posts disappeared or them banned?

If not for novum Greasy Thumb would have certain posters banned he does not want them here, it's about him not TZ, moving posts that one disagrees with, or because of a source used that one disagrees with, to vent, is censorship

One since I was on here and he was a loonie.

I'm not complaining about people being banned, novum stops him from doing that

Everybody else's posts remain.

Remain yes, but moved out of the main forum into vent is a form of censorship, when the posts were on topic, you've even complained about that yourself, before you started your DIF moderation like arse kissing MO up again

Is Zorro a bad mod?

Yes, well he's not even a ''mod'' he's a nostalgic NS censoring merchant.

No he is feckin fair to everybody even you.

Yeah sure, it's why he has already said he will treat me and others like me differently (we don't all kiss his arse like you do)

But when I say so you call me an erse licker.

Because as soon as he became a mod across all the boards you went from more or less agreeing with my points on this thread to kissing his arse, heck even Pfiz has commented on your u-turn, you're renowned for it, you even bought Zhiba a leaving gift :facepalm:

Nobody slagged the dude off more than me on here and I was against him getting made a big mod.

Until the first day he became a mod and you puckered up, btw I've slagged him off much more than you, and he deserves it for being a corrupt twat

Those fears proved unfounded.

Those are not fears, those are facts

Have your posts on here been vented?

He's not able to moderate this section, novum has provided sanctuary from him

Nope.

See above ansewer

Where's the issue mate?

Right in front of your eyes

You are pissing into the wind with this one buddy.

As I Am ALL I AM said, ''move along, nothing to see here'' (you're still arse kissing)

:)

Answers in red font
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 14:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 15:41 #50

One of your problems rat is you think free speech means you can just keep repeating the same lies and absurdities over and over, ad nauseam. That's not free speech. Besides, nobody is even trying to censor your rubbish anyhow. The very fact you're allowed to freely diss me, and keep spreading the same lies and spin over and over kinda puts a spanner in the works at you trying to alienate other members re my moderation. Most member's here know that I've been more than fair, and that I also value and uphold free speech.

You've repeatedly said the same things over and over in other areas of the forum, without being moderated or censored by myself. So to try and claim ''Novums Zone'' is some kind of 'sanctuary' for free speech regarding dissing me or repeatedly lying about me censoring other members opinions, is lunacy on full display for other members to see. You aint right in the head, mate. :iitm:

I don't moderate any of the other ''members zones'' either by the way. Nether do i care about doing so. So the power trip thing is just repeating the3 same old bollox that the Wee-kidd spins. The big difference is, I think he actually believes in half the crap he talks, where as I think you're lying in an attempt to alienate other members. :chuckle:

What you're doing in this section is no different to what you've been doing in other areas of the forum which I do moderate. I've not once deleted a post of yours which is dissing me, even when you're lying. In fact as you were, I deleted one the other day for the first time, because you were repeatedly trying to alienate other members into thinking I was gay. Which is another lie. I'm not. gay.. You honestly think other members also can't see what you're trying to do here?

A fool when given enough rope will hang himself. That's exactly what you're doing now by repeating your lies and spin over and over.

At the moment it's you who's largely responsible for the general heavy atmosphere around here, and bringing a bum vibe on Truth Zone over Christmas.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 15:50 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 16:10 #51

And here's the kicker, rat. Any bad feelings between you and I from my point of view has little or nothing to do with your politics or opinions, and everything to do with your constant lies and spin you keep posting about me. I really couldn't care less about your politics or opinions either-way.

It's not my fault I now view you as a deeply dishonest and devious individual, and why I've lost respect for you. It's your actions alone which has led me to feel that way about you..

I'm still waiting for all those members to come forward who you claim I'm censoring and abusing btw.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 16:11 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 16:35 #52

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Zorro wrote:
And here's the kicker, rat. Any bad feelings between you and I from my point of view has little or nothing to do with your politics or opinions, and everything to do with your constant lies and spin you keep posting about me. I really couldn't care less about your politics or opinions either-way.

It's not my fault I now view you as a deeply dishonest and devious individual, and why I've lost respect for you. It's your actions alone which has led me to feel that way about you..

I'm still waiting for all those members to come forward who you claim I'm censoring and abusing btw.

And that's the whole problem of TZ now. You admit it yourself. The last weeks your posts (and thus time and effort) have been on the personal level. Leaving the content untouched. Lengthy replies against Rat and Foxy but nothing of value.

One only has to look at the "Excerpt of annabelle is back" topic of 8+ pages, while the original just has a few replies.

The "Holocaust """deniers""" traits topic" is full of content against the OP by hokuspokus and myself. You also had the chance to come with real arguments why Rat is wrong but you chose to not spend time on that, yet stay on the kindergarten level of personal battles.

That is why TZ doesn't grow; it's mostly a collection of personal duels and not a discussion forum on content. Many members choose to just use it as a platform to share vids (dots) or articles (Orangeaid), but what is lacking is going deeper and actually reflect on the information posted, that what actually is truth seeking.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 18:18 #53

There's also the issue of what one or two others may view as ''abuse'', is often meant by somebody else as a joke, or at least not intended to deeply offend. Speaking for myself I only usually direct meme's and such at those who keep getting on my case for no good reason. I certainly don't just start taking the mick out of somebody from out of the blue. There's many people here who's politics I totally disagree with, but you'll never see me giving them a hard time on that alone. The only time that happens is when somebody persists in trying to give me a hard time, and usually when it's over a prolonged period, and not just if it happens occasionally or is just a once off.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 18:21 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 20:23 #54

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
One of your problems rat is you think free speech means you can just keep repeating the same lies and absurdities over and over, ad nauseam. That's not free speech. .....

G'day Zorro.

Lol, what a classic. :thumbup:

So your version of "free speech" doesn't include stating whatever you like whenever you like. :rofl:

Thank you for posting your opinion there, I am sure everyone reading along recognises the '1984 nemwspeak' version of of "free speech" that you espouse. :thumbup:

Foot meet bullet.

Mouth meet foot.

Neck meet rope.

Any other terms you would like to redefine '1984 newspeak' style for everyone? :dunno:

Nothing to see here, move along. :roll:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 20:30 #55

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
One of your problems rat is you think free speech means you can just keep repeating the same lies and absurdities over and over, ad nauseam. That's not free speech. .....

G'day Zorro.

Lol, what a classic. :thumbup:

So your version of "free speech" doesn't include stating whatever you like whenever you like. :rofl:

Thank you for posting your opinion there, I am sure everyone reading along recognises the '1984 nemwspeak' version of of "free speech" that you espouse. :thumbup:

Foot meet bullet.

Mouth meet foot.

Neck meet rope.

Any other terms you would like to redefine '1984 newspeak' style for everyone? :dunno:

Nothing to see here, move along. :roll:

Be gentle with the window licking buffon ffs :wissl:

Really the type of chap who thinks because he does a bit of sailing all by himself, he would of made a good U-Boat captain, PRAY he does not get a drone for xmas, as the next step is, he will evolve into a F-35 Raptor pilot :facepalm:
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 20:32 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Frothy, Gaia

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 20:32 #56

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
There's also the issue of what one or two others may view as ''abuse'', is often meant by somebody else as a joke, or at least not intended to deeply offend. Speaking for myself I only usually direct meme's and such at those who keep getting on my case for no good reason. I certainly don't just start taking the mick out of somebody from out of the blue. There's many people here who's politics I totally disagree with, but you'll never see me giving them a hard time on that alone. The only time that happens is when somebody persists in trying to give me a hard time, and usually when it's over a prolonged period, and not just if it happens occasionally or is just a once off.

Interpretation

I am the victim, poor me. This justifies my abusive behaviour, which you are to ignore and never make mention of because I am above reproach and also the victim here, poor me. Now do as I say not as I do.
~
~
~
THIS IS THE MOTTO OF OUR DAY,
DON'T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY,
FOR A PREACHER PREACHED UNTO ME,
THE SEPERATION OF ETERNITY.

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 22 Dec 2016 20:44 #57

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
One of your problems rat is you think free speech means you can just keep repeating the same lies and absurdities over and over, ad nauseam. That's not free speech. .....

G'day Zorro.

Lol, what a classic. :thumbup:

So your version of "free speech" doesn't include stating whatever you like whenever you like. :rofl:

Thank you for posting your opinion there, I am sure everyone reading along recognises the '1984 nemwspeak' version of of "free speech" that you espouse. :thumbup:

Foot meet bullet.

Mouth meet foot.

Neck meet rope.

Any other terms you would like to redefine '1984 newspeak' style for everyone? :dunno:

Nothing to see here, move along. :roll:

Be gentle with the window licking buffon ffs :wissl:

Really the type of chap who thinks because he does a bit of sailing all by himself, he would of made a good U-Boat captain, PRAY he does not get a drone for xmas, as the next step is, he will evolve into a F-35 Raptor pilot :facepalm:

G'day entrangemercenary1.

This is being "gentle" (as opposed to being 'gentile'), only 'kid gloves' used so far. :joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Novum Zone? 23 Dec 2016 04:55 #58

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16600
  • Likes received: 1739
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
One of your problems rat is you think free speech means you can just keep repeating the same lies and absurdities over and over, ad nauseam. That's not free speech. .....

G'day Zorro.

Lol, what a classic. :thumbup:

So your version of "free speech" doesn't include stating whatever you like whenever you like. :rofl:

Thank you for posting your opinion there, I am sure everyone reading along recognises the '1984 nemwspeak' version of of "free speech" that you espouse. :thumbup:

Foot meet bullet.

Mouth meet foot.

Neck meet rope.

Any other terms you would like to redefine '1984 newspeak' style for everyone? :dunno:

Nothing to see here, move along. :roll:

Greasy's version of free speech is - he and his cronies can insult other members and other peoples of the world as much as they like, and harp on about the same repeated shite about Jews 24/7.

But it excludes anyone who opposes his world view from posting information from links that he does not like, information about National Socialism that he does not like, information regarding WW2 that he does not like, and information about his bias ''moderation'' that he does not like.

The theme being, ''free speech'' well, when it does not suit him, he does not like it, the proof of this has been displayed so many times.


He's abusive against other peoples religious beliefs, goads another member by referring to her as a whore, harasses other members off of the forum, all because he does not like what they have to say, thus he is determined to inhibit their free speech.

So he's abusing his entrusted position on this forum, and he's abusing free speech to suit his own version of a twisted Third Reich cult that once existed, who used it's own ''free speech'' to censor that of it's opponents.

In fact deeming my posts as lies because he disagrees with them, and sees that as reason to vent posts, is another example of his censorship, he wants to be the judge and the executioner, he wants to be the one to decide what are lies and what is true, and then censor this forum according to his opinion of that.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2016 05:14 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 23 Dec 2016 05:07 #59

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16600
  • Likes received: 1739
Gaia
The "Holocaust """deniers""" traits topic" is full of content against the OP by hokuspokus and myself. You also had the chance to come with real arguments why Rat is wrong

Comparing cooking a chicken in a domestic oven to incinerating a body in a furnace, to - the topf engineers are either lying or they know nothing of thermodynamics. (just as well you' were both posting on the thread to correct their lies eh?) :facepalm:

Hokey and Gaia placed their opposing views in their own unique styles on said thread but those views I am already well aware of, and they do fit with the premise of the opening post on that thread. They appear to be unaware that they have been supporting the opening post with every post that they made on that thread. So their input was most welcome imo.

Greasy was probably quite wise to avoid it, Gaia and Hokey thought you were arguing/disrupting it but by proxy supporting they both supported the o.p, cheers. :thumbup:

But yes Gaia is right about Greasy Thumb, when he's not busy censoring certain threads and encouraging others to be wrecked, because he disagrees with them, he's busy trolling posters and poorly defending his corrupt ''moderation'' style.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2016 06:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Novum Zone? 23 Dec 2016 05:42 #60

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
How many times does all of this need repeating frothy?
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.