Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: The Connection Point

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 14:33 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
G'day.

An idea from another thread about having a real place to meet and discuss, well, everything. Thanks Novum. :thumbup:

So, what would such a place be like ... ?

How about a cafe style with lounges?

Discussion topics to be held on themed nights.

Car pooling and other similar sharing ideas that not only helps each other, it also creates a tighter knit community.

Documentary nights.

Now, these are only ideas, nothing set in stone, as is the name The Connection Point. Simply a point to start a discussion about the idea. What would attract you to such a place?

What do you think would attract others?

All ideas welcome. The only stupid question is the one you never ask, so fire away. Give forth your ideas. Allow your imagination full reign. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 14:43 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
Creativity nights.

A night set aside for artists, in whatever artistic capacity, from musicians to sculptors and everything in between, to display their art in front of an audience.

This could be extended into specific night for say poetry readings, bands performing, etc, etc.

Performances could be filmed and uploaded to the places youtube channel. Something that would be bother beneficial for the artist and the place as anyone enjoying the artists would have incentive to turn up for a live performance or simply to check the place out.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 14:52 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
Documentary Producing

Start with documenting the set up of the place and how it is run so that others elsewhere can do the same where they live.

Then progress by documenting everything else. So, a documentary on car pooling, etc, etc.

Upload them all to the places youtube channel. You could even sell hard copies.

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 15:02 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
Independent Research Presentations

A time where people can present research that they have done and would like to share with others. This could be done over a whole day with times allowed for each presenter throughout the day. Have it listed beforehand and people could choose to attend any presentation that they are interested in.

Film and upload each presentation.

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 15:14 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
Okay, so there are a few ideas. No limits. This is the brainstorming stage where we gather the ideas and then determine what is feasible or not. Some ideas might be short term and doable straight away, others might be longer term and take some effort to develop. They are all worth exploring.

Garden sharing; where people share the produce from backyard gardens between each other.

Neighbourhood sharing; where individuals share in the collective property. So, lawnmowers and other appliances/tools that can be easily shared. A pooling of resources.

Let your imagination run wild. Paint a picture of it here in your post. Help others flesh out their ideas.

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 16:28 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
You mean a real life place?

Most of TZ lives in the UK, three or four members in the US, some in Germany and Holland, novum in Australia and I in South America. Or like a Skype thing?

A real live debate on the unreality behind the smokescreens is cool, have done it once with members "from that Dutch forum" and was a nice day.

Maybe we can rent the Führerbunker, so the residential Nazi lovers feel a bit at home. :hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 16:41 #7

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I went to one DIF meet up.
Once, when Bilderbeg was here and about a dozen DIF-ers turned up but not all stayed over.
Alex Jones spoke, that was funny.
Icke spoke well but never came to the pub with us he fecked off with AJ after the main meeting.
Apart from that, the 8 of us DIF-ers who went to the pub were a mixed bunch to say the least.
One couple got together over the two days but they have since separated.
Of those who were there - AFAIK I'm the only one still posting regularly on DIF.
:)

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 18:07 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
Gaia wrote:

Most of TZ lives in the UK, three or four members in the US, some in Germany and Holland, novum in Australia and I in South America. Or like a Skype thing?

A real live debate on the unreality behind the smokescreens is cool, have done it once with members "from that Dutch forum" and was a nice day.

Maybe we can rent the Führerbunker, so the residential Nazi lovers feel a bit at home. :hahano:

G'day Gaia.

Real life place mate. :thumbup:

A hangout joint for the alternative thinkers and doers.

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Connection Point 23 Dec 2016 18:10 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
What about Buckingham Palace? :hahano:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

The Connection Point 03 Jan 2017 05:47 #10

• zax
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Yeah,too many parts of the world.Not like eveyone here is from Germany or Iceland. :D

Didn't want to derail the ok thread so putting part of yam's post here---

I find it interesting that some claim living characteristics for what is essentially a code of 0 & 1.
A forum isn't alive. It doesn't require defending. It cannot grow in and of itself, and will only grow by adding user content. The anthropomorphising of a forum is, well, mental gymnastics. ;) :D

Not sure if you are serious with these parsing of everyone's posts or serious.

But there is such a thing as figurative language,metaphors,and even sarcasm.

The whole empowering ..disempowering and hyperliteral take on every post deflects from what some people are expressing in their own unique way.,and the message is lost when dissected in the way you are doing with virtually every post.But that is your unique form of expression..so carry on
.No ill will.
Just is a tad like Asian Teacher and his preaching. :cool:

The first line sounds like HAL from 2001:A Space Odyssey :O

BTW,Guessed is relatively new here but has a good grasp or at least trying to grasp the discussion taking place in the ok thread.
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2017 05:51 by zax.

The Connection Point 03 Jan 2017 06:14 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The nice thing about the bunker is that those who feel the need for an "heroic" suicide, they can do it. Flare can play the role of burning petrol afterwards.

I'll take pictures, to send to Putin. :hahano:
Moderators: novum