Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Freedom of Expression

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 15:12 #1

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
A post that I was writing is shown below.

It was not posted on the thread intended because the thread had been locked while I was composing the post.

Does Truth Zone have freedom of expression when posts and threads are deleted, censored and locked?
Ausrotten wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Zorro.

Did you delete the post I made about your moderating on the excerpts thread?

If not, where is it and why was it censored?

The forum has changed for the worse 'don't criticise moderation' a repeat of the mother ship, DIF

''Respect my authority Gnaaaaaaaarrrr!!''

G'day Ausrotten.

So the 'Public Service Announcement' post was deleted?

If so, maybe it cut too close to the bone. :thumbup:

Another thing, where was my invitation to the witch hunt? :dunno:

Will there be toasted marshmallows as we burn another forum member at the stake?

Will there be singalongs of kumbaya my lord as posts and threads are being censored?

What a fucking load of hypocrisy this censoring is.

Posts are simply fucking words on a computer monitor. That's it.

By what rights does any individual claim for censoring another individual?

Morality?

Religious indoctrination.

Standards?

Exclusiveness.

Being offended?

A choice based upon personal beliefs.

So much for freedom of expression on Truth Zone.

Oh, and the scapegoating. :roll:

Emotional cripples unwilling to accept responsibility for their own thoughts, actions, words, their self expression, and casting blame at the scapegoat for their emotional response. The double standards are blatantly obvious and hypocritical to say the least.

All over pixels on a computer monitor. :roll:

Those in authority have nothing to worry about when there are those eagerly doing their job for them. :thumbup:

Divide and conquer, then turn the conquered against themselves.

Is this really a 'Truth Zone'?

Or is it really a 'Censored Truth Zone'?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 15:22 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16337
  • Likes received: 1709
Yes it was most probably deleted IAAIA, he's been going around the forum editing posts, deleting posts, locking threads...

The forum has changed for the worse, it's either that or he's having a temporary hissy fit/melt down, because he dishes it out but can't take it back.

The forum is being wrecked due to the mood swings and bad temper of a Fascist moderator, so much for the old ''self moderation'' we now have a ''centralised control system'' the very thing that novum and frog never wanted, DG would never have let this happen.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 15:25 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 15:35 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16337
  • Likes received: 1709
It's quite obvious this is what he wanted all along, once he got his feet under the table the forum ethos is out the window, this will be the tip of the iceberg, next it may well be compete shut down for those posters that don't bow down to his ''authority'' and whistle his tune, he started off harassing Wiiikiiid and Cinta, then he moved onto to Ragnarock, now it looks like you and I.

The things the aforementioned posters have in common is that they don't whist a Fascist tune, so for all those that don't, on this forum, the shut down is looming.

Even Gaia has gone from opposing those Fascist tactics to supporting them, I guess he feels it's the best way to survive on the forum these days.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 15:39 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 15:51 #4

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16337
  • Likes received: 1709
:smoking:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 16:06 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:01 #5

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Ausrotten.

The forum hasn't changed at all. It is still cyberspace, a nonreality, pixels on a screen.

It hasn't even changed in that censoring is a new thing.

What is currently being exposed is the manner in which it is being abused, as opposed to being used.

Abused in that forum members self expression is being censored.

Used is for the purpose of self expression.

Abused attempts to stop self expression while used is only concerned with self expression.

What you or any other chooses to express is not any other forum members concern. It is your self expression and therefore a representation of Who You Are choosing to BE.

If the 'Terms of Service' have been breached, then by all means, censor away or there is no forum. Until then, by what rational does anyone determine that some words or pictures are allowed and other words and pictures are not?

Why does any thread get locked?

Surely EVERY thread is open to new forum members to post upon?

Surely EVERY forum member is allowed to freely express themselves on EVERY thread?

Why should anyone censor your attempt at emotional manipulation by bringing DG into the discussion?

It is your self expression and your choice to express yourself in such a manner. No different really than Zorro's antics. That is the point. EVERY forum member should be entitled to express themselves as they choose to, even if EVERY other forum member doesn't like it. :thumbup:

Liking another individuals self expression is not required in defending their right to that self expression.

Self Responsibility. EVERY word, EVERY thought, EVERY action is a CHOICE !!!

If another individual does not like the self expression of I, stiff shit. That is their choice, their self expression, which is nothing to do with I.

The forum is the way it is because energy flows where attention goes.

Instead of focusing on censorship, focusing on freedom of self expression will change where the energy flows. The mind will move towards the predominant thought.

How do we use our self expression to show our support of each and EVERY forum members freedom of self expression?

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:13 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16337
  • Likes received: 1709
:arowup: Well yes it has not changed in respect of being a computer software thing, and members, and 'moderation' is part of it.

The problem is as you say, the abuse of power, it's little man syndrome, so the freedom that the forum members once had is now only available to a select few, because of someone abusing the freedom of others, so in that respect, the forum that DG, Frog, and novum had, is no longer serving the same purpose. it's now curtailed to suit the world view of a certain power abuser.

if one is entrusted with a role, they ought not abuse that role by curtailing others, but novum has appointed someone who is not capable of being that way, if he was a normal member and not a moderator it would not matter how he expressed himself, but the way it is, he's expressing himself via the moderation buttons and depriving others their self expression.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 16:22 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:14 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1570
There's a difference between "expression" and "shitting around the room like a 3 year old".

Ze Blue_tackled Rat obviously belongs in the second category.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:20 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16337
  • Likes received: 1709
Gaia wrote:
There's a difference between "expression" and "shitting around the room like a 3 year old".

Ze Blue_tackled Rat obviously belongs in the second category.

Still got your tongue firmly lodged in Zorro's butt hole?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 16:21 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:33 #9

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Gaia wrote:
There's a difference between "expression" and "shitting around the room like a 3 year old".

Ze Blue_tackled Rat obviously belongs in the second category.

Have a look in the mirror, asshole.
You act like a three year old when you alter what someone else says in your "quotes."
You seem to think that you are better than others, certainly you feel "superior" to myself.
You have a lot to learn about etiquette.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:34 #10

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Gaia wrote:
There's a difference between "expression" and "shitting around the room like a 3 year old".

Ze Blue_tackled Rat obviously belongs in the second category.

G'day Gaia.

Pixels on a screen, cyberspace, and you equate such with "shitting around the room like a 3 year old". :dunno:

When does this "shitting" actually become "shitting" and not self expression?

If it includes ad hominem, name calling, then your self expression is no different. Does that equate with you as being "in the second category"?

By what rational and logical reasoning do you have for censoring another forum members self expression?

Why should any forum members self expression have to conform to any other individuals ideals?

Why would anyone support the censoring of another individuals self expression?

Is this a Truth Zone?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:40 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16337
  • Likes received: 1709
IAAIA
Is this a Truth Zone?

It's increasingly becoming less like one, censorship here is now rife.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 16:41 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 16:58 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1570
In theory this is Truth Zone, but for Ze Ausgerrottene Asperger it's more like a 24/7 therapy session.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 17:10 #13

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 17:15 #14

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Ausrotten wrote:
IAAIA
Is this a Truth Zone?

It's increasingly becoming less like one, censorship here is now rife.

G'day Ausrotten.

Thank you for the response minus the emotive aspect, I appreciate it. :thumbup:

Censorship will always be a factor as per Terms of Service.

The fact that censoring of forum members is occurring, whether that be editing posts, 'excerpting' posts, deleting posts or locking threads, is only part of the issue.

That forum members actively encourage and support the censoring is the crux of the issue.

That forum members actively encourage the censoring of others is being used as justification for the censoring. Talk about circular reasoning. :roll:

Logical consistency is obviously no prerequisite for censorship ... still.

The witch hunt / mob mentality, the scapegoating, all so obvious, predictable and utterly boring. All done in an effort to force another forum member to conform. Forum cliques. :roll:

How many posts on the forum, responses to a post already made, are attempts to force conformity?

Therein lies the 'elephant in the room'.

And what is the purpose of forcing conformity?

Apart from misery loving company, the vast majority of individuals are no longer individuals and have become to!lowers, unable to support their own beliefs, unable to maintain control of their emotions when questioned and asked to provide verifiable evidence, unable to express their position with rationality, logic and reasoning, unable to allow others their self expression.

Your self expression is the ONE thing that you can add to ALL THAT IS that no other can. If you are not adding by being a follower, then you are depriving ALL THAT IS your unique self expression. This is a co-creation, both the forum and life itself.

So why are forum members actively supporting censorship?

To stop others from being what they themselves are not being, unique individuals.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 17:27 #15

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
..... snip picture content .....

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for your self expression and how it shows so much about you. :thumbup:

Is there a specific reason that you are continually avoiding responding to whether the post was deleted or not?

If it wasn't deleted, then where is it?

If it was deleted, then why was it deleted?

And why are you attempting to force conformity on forum members through censoring them?

Oh, and was there something you have to add to the thread in your own self expression or are all your posts going to be a trolling expedition?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 07 Jun 2017 18:08 #16

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
..... snip picture content .....

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for your self expression and how it shows so much about you. :thumbup:

Is there a specific reason that you are continually avoiding responding to whether the post was deleted or not?

If it wasn't deleted, then where is it?

If it was deleted, then why was it deleted?

And why are you attempting to force conformity on forum members through censoring them?

Oh, and was there something you have to add to the thread in your own self expression or are all your posts going to be a trolling expedition?

G'day I Am All I think I Am.

I don't even know which post you're talking about. You may be referring to one of Mr Rotten's posts, where he keeps spamming and repeating the same nonsense over and over like a drunken parrot? I can't see any of yours which have been deleted. You're probably talking about one of the posts which was inadvertently deleted when the threads were merged, and restored again later? I deleted some of Mr Rotten's repetitive spam, all of your posts are actually showing as far as I can see.

So is this thread just another thread which is about me then? You just named it something different in the hope you could perpetuate Mr Rotten's lies and absurdities under a different label? Is that it? If so I'm sure Novum will merge it with the others later.

By the way, there's a lot of wisdom to be taken from old Chinese proverbs. The moral of the story is, shit stirring always comes back worse to bite those who think it's clever engaging in it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 23:06 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 01:39 #17

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
..... snip picture content .....

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for your self expression and how it shows so much about you. :thumbup:

Is there a specific reason that you are continually avoiding responding to whether the post was deleted or not?

If it wasn't deleted, then where is it?

If it was deleted, then why was it deleted?

And why are you attempting to force conformity on forum members through censoring them?

Oh, and was there something you have to add to the thread in your own self expression or are all your posts going to be a trolling expedition?

G'day I Am All I think I Am.

I don't even know which post you're talking about. You may be referring to one of Mr Rotten's posts, where he keeps spamming and repeating the same nonsense over and over like a drunken parrot? I can't see any of yours which have been deleted. You're probably talking about one of the posts which was inadvertently deleted when the threads were merged, and restored again later? I deleted some of Mr Rotten's repetitive spam, all of your posts are actually showing as far as I can see.

So is this thread just another thread which is about me then? You just named it something different in the hope you could perpetuate Mr Rotten's lies and absurdities under a different label? Is that it? If so I'm sure Novum will merge it with the others later.

By the way, there's a lot of wisdom to be taken from old Chinese proverbs. The moral of the story is, shit stirring always comes back worse to bite those who think it's clever engaging in it.

..... snip picture content .....

G'day Zorro.

By starting your post with, "G'day I Am All I think I Am", which is not any forum members ID, you show clearly to one and all that your intent is to deride who I am in your response. Such discourtesy and disrespect shown with name calling shows your intent and purpose posting on this thread.

Interesting that you attempt to make this about you. Are you the only one censoring?

I was certain that Novum admitted to doing some censoring, which you yourself allude to in your post. That you think it is all about you shows how little of the thread that you have actually read and comprehended. :roll:

That you state, "I'm sure Novum will merge it with the others later", clearly delineates your purpose on this thread. You have already decided that this thread requires censoring and are attempting to manipulate Novum into doing so with your commentary as you have no moderating authority here and cannot do it yourself.

Have I ever ONCE in any post EVER stated that you should be removed from being a moderator?

Have I EVER ONCE reported a post for it to be censored?

Yet you blatantly attempt to correlate Who I Am with another forum member that has posted about you being removed as a moderator. The classic 'guilt by association' card, played right a!long beside the 'victim' card in your post of woe is you, the moderator, being picked on again. :roll:

Do these manipulation tactics actually work for you in your relationships in real life? :dunno:

The fact that I pointed them out in the post you obviously deleted from the numerous posts that you made on an excerpts thread was a tad to revealing for you eh. You didn't appreciate having your attempts at manipulating others exposed eh.

Your posting on this thread highlights EXACTLY what I have been discussing in this thread, namely, the focus.

Here you are posting on this thread with a focus of having it censored.

Instead of encouraging freedom of self expression, your posts are focused on censoring self expression.

Not ONCE have I EVER asked for any posts to be censored. Yet here you are trolling a thread in an attempt to have it censored because you cannot censor it yourself or you would have already done so based upon your history of censoring and the commentary in your post, the assuredness that Novum will censor the thread. :roll:

You are acting the hypocrite, why?

Are you really that insecure that you cannot abide others freely expressing themselves?

What you post is your self expression, as what I post is the self expression of I. As your self expression is not the self expression of I, so the self expression of I is not the self expression of you. Why are you so focused on the self expression of others?

Your name calling of other forum members is a CONSTANT feature of your posts, as your opening line of this quoted post shows. How many times are you going to call Ausrotten, "Arse-rotten" or "Rotten-Arse"?

That you show no courtesy or respect for other forum members in particular is obvious. :thumbup:

That you do not support the freedom of self expression of ALL forum members is also obvious.

That you censor forum members is your choice of self expression to BE a censor. That some forum members support your censoring of other forum members is the crux of the matter. Not you. You are merely the minion of censorship, insignificant in your censoring antics. The mentality of supporting such censoring of another forum members self expression shows the focus, and it is the focus that determines the destination.

Such a mentality is destructive.

How is that beneficial to the forum membership as a whole?

Where are the collaborations?

Where are the alternatives being discussed and put into practise?

How many are actively doing anything together to benefit one and all?

The system of control called society is based around not providing individuals with a platform for their self expression. Media in all qforms are controlled. Controlled opposition is endemic. It is there to separate everyone from coming together and rising up as ONE to overthrow the system of control.

And the mentality of censoring other forum members is NO FUCKING DIFFERENT !!!

It is the same as the legal system, where you are not encouraged to know the law and express yourself in relationship to it. Instead, you are encouraged to have 'legal representation' to speak on your behalf, as if you are unable to express yourself. Censored.

It is the same as the po!itical system, where you are not encouraged to become active in the decision making process. Instead you are encouraged to give that authority to politicians to speak on your behalf. Censorship.

Focus.

Where attention goes, energy flows.

Thank you for showing where your focus is Zorro with your posts on this thread, I appreciate it. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 01:58 #18

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Gaia wrote:
There's a difference between "expression" and "shitting around the room like a 3 year old".

Ze Blue_tackled Rat obviously belongs in the second category.
Gaia wrote:
In theory this is Truth Zone, but for Ze Ausgerrottene Asperger it's more like a 24/7 therapy session.

Note well, these are the ONLY two posts Zorro liked on this thread.

Both are derisive comments about one forum member and have nothing to do with the thread topic and add nothing to the discussion.

Yet Zorro liked both posts and no others. :roll:

Then pretends to be unbiased in his censoring of that particular forum member.

That PFIZIPFEI (censor extraordinaire in her subforum) and Flare (a forum member calling for others to be censored) both liked Zorro's post is also noteworthy. Birds of a censor chirp together. :roll:

The only positive I see in it is that at least the three of you are working together to achieve something, even if it is the censoring of other forum members. Well done for working together. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 02:38 #19

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1570
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
... one forum member... the censoring of other forum members. ...

"Forum member"?

That's quite a stretch.

More the hissing sound of an open gas vent.

The "censoring" you talk about is more like closing the knob.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 02:44 #20

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Ahhh, the post in question has been found and reinstated on the excerpts thread. Thank you to whoever reinstated the post. :thumbup:

Here it is ...
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Truth Zone forum members and readers.

This is a community service announcement.
Zorro wrote:
You know what's funny about rotten-arse finally admitting he's Jewish, is how long he tried to either hide it or deny it. Now he's put himself in a sticky situation where admitting it after all this time, and after denying it for so long, totally makes himself look like a dishonest clown and a lair. And furthermore he can't even understand or comprehend what the problem with that is.. and how he constantly shoots himself in the foot. :chuckle:

Here Zorro is accusing another of lying while doing exactly what he is accusing the other of.
Zorro wrote:
Don't take his bait, flare. He only started this thread to start trouble and to wind other members up. This whole thread is just one big rant now. with that in mind, I'm on the verge of moving the whole thread to the vent room, where it can stay. What do other members think?

Here Zorro brings forth more false claims and attempts to use speculation on his part to venting the thread and inciting others to ganging up on another forum member.
Zorro wrote:
Has anybody any objections to this thread being moved into vent? If so then I won't move it. What u reckon?

I'll take no comments as a quiet yes.

Mob rules. Whoever has the biggest mob rules
Zorro wrote:
Well, because rotten-arse only started the thread to bait and wind up other members, Gaia. He knows exactly what he's doing, and how other members would react His replies throughout the thread also clearly demonstrate that.

But seems you've come forward and made an objection to moving it, I won't move it.

Again with the hypothetical. A thought crime. Because Zorro thinks you think that way it must be true and thus his thoughts are used to justify his things and by extension his bias in censoring others.
Zorro wrote:
Tell you what then, well have a vote. I will abstain. I'll leave the vote open for 24 hours Majority vote stands. It it ends up a draw, then I guess we'll have to find a way of drawing straws. :ponda:

Here Zorro shows that when he said he wouldn't vent the thread if anyone objected and an objection was made, it didn't mean anything. For here he is attempting to force the venting of the thread with a vote.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Truth Zone is no longer an all inclusive forum, it's an anti Jew forum, anyone reading this thread will see that, and that;s why you want it hidden away in vent.

Same old same old, nothing changes, the forum is slip sliding away, no wonder novum is thinking of packing it in, you're wrecking it with all thse stupid squabbles. If you read the thread from the outset it's easy to see who flames and trolls the forum when they read things that they don't like.

That's just more of your horeshit. Just one look at half the content and material in this thread, and it's mostly ranting and bickering. You knew very well the course this thread would take from the outset. So don't try and play the innocent one. I will leave it for the members to decide what they want done with it. Majority vote stands, either way.

Accusations of prophesising the future to justify pushing a vote for censoring.
Zorro wrote:
You knew very well this thread would get trolled to fuck from the outset, and take an ugly path. Just like swimming in shark invested waters and expecting not to get bitten. You also knew my light handed moderation would see to it that it progressed in that way. The very direction you wanted it to take. Now you're dancing around and stamping like Rumpelstiltskin calling foul on my moderation.

So quit the I'm so hard done by victim act.

It's no big deal for me though. The thread can stay where it is.

More accusations of prophesising the future. A thought crime, for it is only happening in Zorro's head. Yet it is used to harangue, vil!ify and further more name calling.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
What abuse was on it?

You know what was on it before I edited it. So why ask Novum when you know he didn't read it before I edited the post? Pointless.

Moral of the story is, if you can't address my posts without calling me a clueless twat, and whatever else it was you said, then don't cry foul play when such comments draw attention for possible moderation.

An admission to editing another forum members post.
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
So any posters from now on who address others with ''twat'' or any such thing, will have their post edited yes?

No, that's not what I said, is it. You've been flinging unnecessary abuse (and lies) at me for quite some time now, which I'll often just ignore. Well, like I said, call a man a twat once too often, while also telling lies about him, means you only have yourself to blame when he eventually turns around and wacks you one on the nose.. and wants you out of his face.

Is that a threat of violence?

An advocacy for the use of violence?

So, calling another forum member "Arse-Rotten" or "Rotten-Arse" or "Jew" once too often means that Zorro accepts that violence should be used against himself for his abusive language.

Oh, wait a second, that would mean that Zorro held himself accountable to the same standards as he holds others accountable to.
Zorro wrote:
There you go. So I've caught you out trying to spread blatant lies about me, again. And you can't even man up enough or be honest enough to admit you're wrong. Therefore proving my point about you all along. Not that most members here need convincing of that. They can judge for themselves.

I didn't call another member a ''pig faced C**t, did I. It's just another cheap lie from a shameless liar. I've said a few things which may be a bit below the belt at times, haven't we all. But calling somebody a ..pig faced C**t just isn't my style. I have a bit more class than that. unlike yourself :cool2:

Don't bother with the apology for lying about me btw. It wouldn't mean anything to me coming from you anyhow.

The repetitiveness highlights the Modus Operandi of Zorro.

Note well the same tactics used within the societal structure. For instance, in law, silence is considered agreement.

"I'll take no comments as a quiet yes."

Truth Zone forum members, you are free ... To post what Zorro tells you.

You are free ... To post what Zorro tells you.

You are free ... To post what Zorro tells you.

Zeig heil.

Zeig hiel.

Zeig hiel.


End of community service announcement.

:joint:

Also, thank you to whoever unlocked the threads that had been locked (well, I've noticed one unlocked so far). :thumbup:

Running out of battery on the Phablet, so I this isn't in depth ...

This forum is a co-creation. It requires unique individual self expression for it to flourish.

Please feel free to express yourself. It is your choice alone how you express yourself.

You are unique. Enjoy the expression of your uniqueness. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.