Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Freedom of Expression

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 02:52 #21

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Running out of battery on the Phablet, so I this isn't in depth ...

Thank goodness for that. Nitey nite then.. :wissl:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 02:57 #22

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
... one forum member... the censoring of other forum members. ...

"Forum member"?

That's quite a stretch.

More the hissing sound of an open gas vent.

The "censoring" you talk about is more like closing the knob.

G'day Gaia.

Third post on this thread and all focused derisively on another forum member. Noted. :thumbup:

That you actively censor others in your subforum shows the same mentality as Zorro, as does your derision of the same forum member, Ausrotten.

How are you any different in the app!ication of censorship as Zorro and those in authority within the societal structure?

Ad hominem does not an argument make.:thumbup:

Why focus on another forum members self expression instead of your own?

Is the security of your self at risk?

What harm is caused?

The classic victimless crime used by the societal structure to force conformity to obeying those in 'authority'. :roll:

A thought crime.

Thank you for your self expression, I appreciate how it contributes to explaining what I am discussing within this topic. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 03:10 #23

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Running out of battery on the Phablet, so I this isn't in depth ...

Thank goodness for that. Nitey nite then.. :wissl:

G'day Zorro.

Still attempting to troll this thread that you have no moderating powers over and therefore no censoring authority. Rather telling that.

By the way, as you are in the Northern hemisphere and I in the Southern hemisphere, it is daylight here, 12:02pm at the moment actually, and not night as it is there for you. You appear to be confused about reality and your relationship with reality.

Oh, I have two 80 amp lithium ion batteries (1 fully charged) and the 12 volt plug in the van (95 amp battery) to tap into (doing that now), so it was short until I p!rugged in the Phablet.

Is there anything topic related that you are interested in discussing?

Or are you going to continue your trolling expedition?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 03:48 #24

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
By the way, as you are in the Northern hemisphere and I in the Southern hemisphere, it is daylight here

No wonder you don't understand anything about nature or the Earth. :facepalm:

Stick to your number phantasies. :emb:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 03:55 #25

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
By the way, as you are in the Northern hemisphere and I in the Southern hemisphere, it is daylight here

No wonder you don't understand anything about nature or the Earth. :facepalm:

Stick to your number phantasies. :emb:

G'day Gaia.

:thumbup:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
... one forum member... the censoring of other forum members. ...

"Forum member"?

That's quite a stretch.

More the hissing sound of an open gas vent.

The "censoring" you talk about is more like closing the knob.

G'day Gaia.

Third post on this thread and all focused derisively on another forum member. Noted. :thumbup:

That you actively censor others in your subforum shows the same mentality as Zorro, as does your derision of the same forum member, Ausrotten.

How are you any different in the app!ication of censorship as Zorro and those in authority within the societal structure?

Ad hominem does not an argument make.:thumbup:

Why focus on another forum members self expression instead of your own?

Is the security of your self at risk?

What harm is caused?

The classic victimless crime used by the societal structure to force conformity to obeying those in 'authority'. :roll:

A thought crime.

Thank you for your self expression, I appreciate how it contributes to explaining what I am discussing within this topic. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 04:20 #26

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 04:23 #27

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 04:37 #28

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Censorship is the tool of those who have the need to hide actualities from themselves and from others. Their fear is only their inability to face what is real, and I can't vent any anger against them; I only feel this appalling sadness. Somewhere in their upbringing, they were shielded against the total facts of our existence.
Charles Bukowski


You seldom get a censorship attempt from a 14-year-old boy. It's the adults who get upset.
Robert Cormier


The only thing that is obscene is censorship.
Craig Bruce


Censorship is advertising paid by the government.
Federico Fellini


Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but, unlike charity, it should end there.
Clare Boothe Luce


Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.
George Bernard Shaw
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 05:13 #29

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Lux Interior

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 07:04 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

"THE GREAT OY VEY" - Part 6 mio



Trying to bump "Ausrotten" from the top and become the no. 1 of oy veying and kvetching on TZ?

:P

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
(...)

That PFIZIPFEI (censor extraordinaire in her subforum)

(...)


:right: Same old, same old ... truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-excerpt-threads/68115-i-am-all-i-am-thread.html?start=60#264245




PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:wissl:


I Am that I Am
(אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎, ehyeh ašer ehyeh [ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje]) is the common English translation (JPS among others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Exodus 3:14). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am



God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

biblehub.com/exodus/3-14.htm



God's name, the I Am, reveals the fullness of His nature.

"I am" is the English translation of the meaning of God's personal name.

The English transliteration of God's personal name is YHWH.

With vowels added: YAHWEH

Translated: I AM WHO I AM

www.yhwh.com/GINGN/gingn.htm



Seems you are totally into Abrahamic religions, contrary to your false claims, IAAIA.
You even chose the translated Hebrew name of YHWH as your moniker.


:)

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/61058-god.html?start=120#259344
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 07:05 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 08:24 #31

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Interesting to note ...

Zorro - moderator of the forum and forum censor.

PFIZIPFEI - moderator of own subforum and subforum censor.

Gaia - moderator of own subforum and subforum censor.

... and all three have added no discussion to the thread topic.

Instead, all three have shown their hypocrisy in doing what they censor others for ... trolling a thread. :thumbup:

Is anyone starting to see the forced conformity?

The witch hunt?

The scapegoating?

The guilt by association?

All manipulation tactics used to force conformity when censorship is not available.

The focus of all three censors is on the self expression of other forum members and not their own self expression. Is that a coincidence?

This thread highlights the focus of those censoring other forum members.

Problem - troll other forum members.
Reaction - get a reaction and cry foul.
Solution - call for more 'moderation', a PC term for censorship.

Wash, rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

What do forum members choose?

Are you a supporter of censoring ALL other forum members?

Or is it only those forum members with opposing views?

Do you support freedom of expression for ALL forum members?

Who do you support, the censor or the censored?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 08:42 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
... trolling a thread


You seem to be confusing opposing views and light-hearted banter with trolling, iaaia!


Just to give you an example,


THIS, if posted w/o further comment, could perhaps be looked upon as trolling:



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 08:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Grolongo

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 09:19 #33

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
The convoluted wording of legalisms grew up around the necessity to hide from ourselves the violence we intend toward each other. Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. You have done violence to him, consumed his energy. Elaborate euphemisms may conceal your intent to kill, but behind any use of power over another the ultimate assumption remains: "I feed on your energy."
- Addenda to Orders in Council The Emperor Paul Muad'dib

Dune Messiah


In all major socializing forces you will find an underlying movement to gain and maintain power through the use of words. From witch doctor to priest to bureaucrat it is all the same. A governed populace must be conditioned to accept power-words as actual things, to confuse the symbolized system with the tangible universe. In the maintenance of such a power structure, certain symbols are kept out of the reach of common understanding -- symbols such as those dealing with economic manipulation or those which define the local interpretation of sanity. Symbol-secrecy of this form leads to the development of fragmented sublanguages, each being a signal that its users are accumulating some form of power. With this insight into a power process, our Imperial Security Force must be ever alert to the formation of sub-languages.
- Lecture to the Arrakeen War College by, The Princess Irulan

If you believe certain words, you believe their hidden arguments. When you believe something is right or wrong, true or false, you believe the assumptions in the words which express the arguments. Such assumptions are often full of holes, but remain most precious to the convinced.
- The Open-Ended Proof from, The Panoplia Prophetica

It's an old, old trick of autocratic rule. Good subjects must feel guilty. The guilt begins as a feeling of failure. The good autocrat provides many opportunities for failure in the populace.
- Duncan Idaho


Anyone can be a Truthsayer. It's a matter of self-honesty about the nature of your own feelings. It requires that you have an inner agreement with truth which allows ready recognition.
- The Preacher


Church and State, scientific reason and faith, the individual and his community, even progress and tradition - all of these can be reconciled in the teachings of Muad'Dib. He taught us that there exist no intransigent opposites except in the beliefs of men. Anyone can rip aside the veil of Time. You can discover the future in the past or in your own imagination. Doing this, you win back your consciousness in your inner being. You know then that the universe is a coherent whole and you are indivisible from it.
- The Preacher at Arrakeen, After Harq al-Ada


The only rule governing creativity is the act of creation itself.
- Leto II

Children of Dune

All quotes
Frank Herbert
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 08 Jun 2017 12:07 #34

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Running out of battery on the Phablet, so I this isn't in depth ...

Thank goodness for that. Nitey nite then.. :wissl:

G'day Zorro.

Still attempting to troll this thread that you have no moderating powers over and therefore no censoring authority. Rather telling that.

By the way, as you are in the Northern hemisphere and I in the Southern hemisphere, it is daylight here, 12:02pm at the moment actually, and not night as it is there for you. You appear to be confused about reality and your relationship with reality.

Oh, I have two 80 amp lithium ion batteries (1 fully charged) and the 12 volt plug in the van (95 amp battery) to tap into (doing that now), so it was short until I p!rugged in the Phablet.

Is there anything topic related that you are interested in discussing?

Or are you going to continue your trolling expedition?

I'm not trolling, I'm Just using my ''self expression'', that's all.. :dunno:

So let me get this right. Continually spreading malicious lies about another member is classed as ''self expression'' in your book, but posting a few memes and engaging in a bit of harmless light hearted banter is trolling? O.k then, Ronnie, anything you say.. :umm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 12:22 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 09 Jun 2017 23:24 #35

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16495
  • Likes received: 1725
@ Annabelle you're quite right what you posted on the now locked/vented thread that brought the censorship issue to novum's attention. the fact of the matter is the Clueless Twat censored this post (shown below) because I factually called him out as precisely that..

Here is my post pre and post censorship





He then went to on delete my post from the thread which is linked in the opening post of the now locked and vented thread titled ''@novum'' and a number of other posts that exposed his corruption and lies.

Censorship, censorship, censorship!

It's now like David Icke Forum ''Do Not Criticise Moderation''.
''Respect My Authority Gnaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr''


DG would never have let this happen.

Don;t be surprised if this thread gets vented, locked, and this post deleted, I've now had my forum profile tampered with, corruption is rife.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 23:32 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 09 Jun 2017 23:35 #36

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16495
  • Likes received: 1725
I suggest that members now refrain from sending 'private' messages unless they want them to be snooped upon, as corruption is now part of the moderation MO.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 23:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 00:26 #37

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
Ausrotten wrote:
I suggest that members now refrain from sending 'private' messages unless they want them to be snooped upon, as corruption is now part of the moderation MO.

Still using that same old MO i see, throwing out shit hoping it will stick.

Sometimes youre going to get as good as you give, and in my opinion Zorro has been more tolerant of all the shit youve thrown his way than many others in a mod position wouldve been, or even in just a fellow members position. I see the little digs at him all over the place, all the time.

Infact him being a mod has probably kept him from upping the ante and sparring with you at your level.

Ausrotten wrote:
DG would never have let this happen.

Sincerely, youve no right to state what DG wouldve or wouldnt have mightve done... infact i knew his moderation thoughts better than you could, and if i had to guess, and its still a guess mind you as i dont have a 'sliding doors' crystal ball, youd have been on the naughty step (suspended or even banned) more than you are now, because he did more to try and keep the peace and politeness levels up... and the majority of members tend to dislike your argumentative ways, and that includes a number of former female members... its why youre banned on SZ.. and why DG 'mightve' reprimanded you here.

I suspect Zorro is quite right when he says the issue here often isnt his moderation but rather his political position, the latter is why some try and pick at his every move, while disguising it as the former.

Everyone here gets quite a free run imo, i stand by that, most other joints are much tighter and more controlled in a moderation sense.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 01:32 #38

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16495
  • Likes received: 1725
My posts are less abusive than Miserable Pig Faced C**t's, he censored my post for the words 'clueless twat' when he himself uses worse member to member abuse than that, not only that but the post that he removed that I told you about in the other thread ''@novum'' contained no member to member abuse at all, so why was it deleted from the forum facade,?And why is Zorro permitted to refer to members as liars, when censoring and biasness is exactly what he's doing?

In fact if you look at the entire antics of him and his cronies who he permits to member to member abuse others at will, it's an actual disgrace that you think it's ok for him to censor the word 'twat' from my post as a description of him.

I don't recall reading censorship issues when DG was here, don;t forget novum, it's not just I that points out Zorro's more than obvious bias. It's not a matter of not being able to please everyone, it's a matter of him going out of his way to censor posters that he does not like, and then gloat about it.

As for private message snooping, well since you removed my quote of Zorro's abuse from my profile, I don't trust you, in fact you've changed, I don't think this time last year you would have permitted the forum to be censored in this manner, threads getting locked when moderation is questioned, posters being attacked by moderation for supporting my freedom of speech, I'm starting to wonder where this is all going to lead, I don't send many PM's at all on here, but as it is, I no longer trust moderation here, it's sunk to an all time low.

Anyway save your next post of excuses, they are not going to wash.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2017 01:55 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 01:44 #39

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
@Nov

Can this perpetually whining Jew be shut down?

Anyone reading the forum will think it's full of threads created by Jewish women on a permanent period

Talmudic reference for benefit of German Word for Uprooting
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 01:46 #40

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16495
  • Likes received: 1725
Orange immigrant shill trolling for the corrupt 'moderator'.

@novum, can you not plug that cuck immigrant with a smaller IQ than an Ashkenazi Jew, perhaps we should have a 'stay in your ancestral home' thread, he won't be permitted to post on it, oh yeah, neither will you :larf:

That's two things he's got in common with Gaia;

1) Disruptive troll
2) An immigrant
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2017 01:53 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.