Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Freedom of Expression

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 01:51 #41

• novum
  • Platinum Member
You and some others have been abusing Zorro now for months and years.. context frothy... some of us know the real deal and arent swayed by your cherry picking, some of which ended up in your sig.

I removed your sig of my own free will, didnt even discuss it with zorro, just did it then told him.

And here is why i came to that decision... Zorro is a moderator who volunteers what spare time he can give to keep the place from descending into a free for all when i cant be around, and im sure he has better things to do than log in here to see himself being slagged off under each and every of your numerous posts, after all you are one of the most prolific posters here.

I dont see what the fuck me making that decision has to do with PMs, unless you were discussing your sig in a PM and came to some kind of conclusion. Again it seems to be your MO though to throw accusations out in order to attempt to smear your opponent, you hope readers will be influenced by the shite youre spinning, your casting the bait hoping to catch some fish.

I challenge you to find a forum where you can slag off a mod in your sig, post all over the joint, and not be reprimanded in some way, or at the minimum have the sig removed, which is what i did, and which is what kunena makes available to admins under users profile, theres a box to tick that allows me to edit any users sig in the admin area, because they know sigs can be used to abuse (and spam).

Zorro just rubs some of you the wrong way because he gives as good as he gets, continues to post like a regular member and like he did before being a mod, and you guys cant find a way to get one up on him, even via crying that he has special mod status and abuses it.. he doesnt abuse it, and he always gave as good as he got, even before he was a mod.

Anyway ive also better things to do than continually respond to your mountains out of molehills and your glass half empty take on things, so dont expect me to always respond to the molehills.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 01:54 #42

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
What censorhip. As i understand Zorro's moderation, he has moved posts and not deleted them or content. Novum has also done this. Whgen I have gone off topic or lost it with someone, I have no problem with that post being moved to a split or vent. I still get to look like either a hero or arsehole depending on your view.

So I suggest when anyone makes a post likeley to be subject to censorship - make a screenshot.

Otherwise we have a kinda holohoax situation. Assertion w/o forensic evidence.

Truth is anti-semitic

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:03 #43

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
You and some others have been abusing Zorro now for months and years.. context frothy... some of us know the real deal and arent swayed by your cherry picking, some of which ended up in your sig.

I removed your sig of my own free will, didnt even discuss it with zorro, just did it then told him.

And here is why i came to that decision... Zorro is a moderator who volunteers what spare time he can give to keep the place from descending into a free for all when i cant be around, and im sure he has better things to do than log in here to see himself being slagged off under each and every of your numerous posts, after all you are one of the most prolific posters here.

I dont see what the fuck me making that decision has to do with PMs, unless you were discussing your sig in a PM and came to some kind of conclusion. Again it seems to be your MO though to throw accusations out in order to attempt to smear your opponent, you hope readers will be influenced by the shite youre spinning, your casting the bait hoping to catch some fish.

I challenge you to find a forum where you can slag off a mod in your sig, post all over the joint, and not be reprimanded in some way, or at the minimum have the sig removed, which is what i did, and which is what kunena makes available to admins under users profile, theres a box to tick that allows me to edit any users sig in the admin area, because they know sigs can be used to abuse (and spam).

Zorro just rubs some of you the wrong way because he gives as good as he gets, continues to post like a regular member and like he did before being a mod, and you guys cant find a way to get one up on him, even via crying that he has special mod status and abuses it.. he doesnt abuse it, and he always gave as good as he got, even before he was a mod.

Anyway ive also better things to do than continually respond to your mountains out of molehills and your glass half empty take on things, so dont expect me to always respond to the molehills.

He's brought it all on himself, now he's throwing his toys out of the pram, but as usual you just see his pov.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:04 #44

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
What censorhip. As i understand Zorro's moderation, he has moved posts and not deleted them or content. Novum has also done this. Whgen I have gone off topic or lost it with someone, I have no problem with that post being moved to a split or vent. I still get to look like either a hero or arsehole depending on your view.

So I suggest when anyone makes a post likeley to be subject to censorship - make a screenshot.

I have the screen shot, would you like to see it?

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:06 #45

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Novum, why was my post deleted from the forum facade, the one that I told you about in the opening post of the @novum thread that you vented and locked?

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:09 #46

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
@ Voltaire

My post pre and post edit censor by youknowwho,

Hope that helps you to see the sort of thing he's been up to recently.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2017 02:11 by Frothy.

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:10 #47

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ausrotten wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

I have the screen shot, would you like to see it?

Of course - present your evidence. but you realise if YOu have edited the post the proof is gonna be suspect, as how can we know whether zorro deleted stuff. Perhaps to solve this issue, we need a note which indicates that the post in question was moderated and what was moderated.

Truth is anti-semitic

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:12 #48

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
See post #46 of this thread.

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:12 #49

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont know, as i havent touched any posts in that thread, im guessing zorro did, and probably because you were making mountains out of molehills again and repeating yourself ad nauseam.

This forum was created for people to discuss topics of interest, and there is very little to no intervention when people express their political and ideological views and/or opinions on various topics.

It was not created as a place for people to argue ad nauseam about molehills that dont make a difference to the above... having your member on member abuse censored does not take away from your freedom of speech in regards to the topics at hand, ie you can say whatever you like about for example the london bombing, the holocaust, 9/11 and so on, no one stops you having your say, but youre complaining that you cant add calling people twats and so on into the mix... well to that i say boo frickety hoo, sorry pal.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:15 #50

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I've not got a screen shot of another post that he deleted but novum can still see it behind the forum facede, I've linked him the thread that it was in.

Novum can see that there is no abuse in it, thus it was unfairly deleted, he once said if that happens to tell him, so I've told him but he's not doing anything about it.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2017 02:18 by Frothy.

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:20 #51

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro made a thread about forum etiquette, so my post was regarding his etiquette, so why should it be deleted, do posts just get deleted because he does not like them?

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:21 #52

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ausrotten wrote:

By the sort of thing, you mean he removed the abuse at the tail end of the post, ie specifically the part where you said "because youre a clueless twat" , and left the rest, ie your opinion on the topic itself, exactly as you wrote it.

Mountains out of molehills frothy. :sokay: .. my sympathy meter is on zero on this one, sorry mate.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:27 #53

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

By the sort of thing, you mean he removed the abuse at the tail end of the post, ie specifically the part where you said "because youre a clueless twat" , and left the rest, ie your opinion on the topic itself, exactly as you wrote it.

Mountains out of molehills frothy. :sokay: .. my sympathy meter is on zero on this one, sorry mate.

But he makes more abusive posts than that himself, so the way it is is that he can hand out all the abuse he likes, but if others respond he censors their posts, don't you find that at all corrupt, as a means of moderation?

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:27 #54

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro made a thread about forum etiquette, so my post was regarding his etiquette, so why should it be deleted, do posts just get deleted because he does not like them?

Posts containing member on member abuse that is deemed unnecessary in the course of discussion are subject to being edited or removed, at moderators discretion. Prolificy of said abuse will be taken into account... (im not sure prolificy is a word, but it should be, nov likes it)

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:30 #55

• novum
  • Platinum Member
You know frothy, some people are convinced youre a WUM, i give you the benefit of the doubt that you kinda cant help be this way, but seriously, dont you have better and more pertinent things to concern yourself with.

So you didnt get to call a TZ moderator a clueless twat one more time... try and get over it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:31 #56

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

Posts containing member on member abuse that is deemed unnecessary in the course of discussion are subject to being edited or removed, at moderators discretion. Prolificy of said abuse will be taken into account... (im not sure prolificy is a word, but it should be, nov likes it)

Can you look at the post and explain why you think it ought to have been deleted, or rather do you mean that any post that zorro feels that he wants deleted from the forum that's fine by you?

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:33 #57

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
In another thread you said that you had final say, and would look at things on a case by case basis, so tell me, what's was wrong with my post?

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 02:54 #58

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So TZ moderators get to abuse but don't get abused is that right?
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 03:40 #59

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

coulbe profligate - always a gate of some sort

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Freedom of Expression 10 Jun 2017 05:40 #60

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Holy fuck ...
and it goes on and on and on and ....
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: novum
Moderators: novum