Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Freedom of Expression

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 15:04 #81

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
novum wrote:
If you refrain from abusing other members and moderators, dont be a troll or WUM, and stick to discussing the topics at hand, which may or may not include your ideological position no matter how far removed it is from any moderators present, youre much more likely to have your posts left intact.. simple really.. and the majority of members here can grasp that concept.

It's not just me though is it, wiiikiiid had to put up with this, then Ragnarok, because his posts are ''too short'' Cinta ''Bad source'' me for referring to him as a twat, merely using the type of language that he himself uses to describe other members...

Any hard time Zorro has had off of me, he has deserved it. he's had it coming because of the way that he treats others, his answer is to censor my posts, for doing nothing that he does not do himself, if anyone is a WUM it's zorro, but he clearly can not take it back.

Just like any other Fascist Dictator, it's my ball and if you don't do what I say, you're not playing, this is the sort of ''centralised control system'' that DG would have avoided at all costs, and Frog too by the looks of it.

The way it is now, unless some of us just put up with zorro's member to member abuse (yes there are a lot of instances) and keep quiet and don't speak back, or they will be (rightly so in your opinion) censored.

And that's the type of 'centralised control SYSTEM' that you suggest the forum was founded upon?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 15:12 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 15:12 #82

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
again...

If you refrain from abusing other members and moderators, dont be a troll or WUM, and stick to discussing the topics at hand, which may or may not include your ideological position no matter how far removed it is from any moderators present, youre much more likely to have your posts left intact.. simple really.. and the majority of members here can grasp that concept.

Thats my answer, and some if not all of the names of other members that youve mentioned and dragged into the conversation who were sanctioned might do well to read the above also. :)
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Voltaire

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 15:14 #83

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
novum wrote:
again...

If you refrain from abusing other members and moderators, dont be a troll or WUM, and stick to discussing the topics at hand, which may or may not include your ideological position no matter how far removed it is from any moderators present, youre much more likely to have your posts left intact.. simple really.. and the majority of members here can grasp that concept.

Thats my answer, and some if not all of the names of other members that youve mentioned and dragged into the conversation who were sanctioned might do well to read the above also. :)

......again, zorro does as much, if not more member to member abuse and WUM anticts than many of the posters who he censors, if he did not, then your points would be at least somewhat validated.

Can't you grasp that concept?

Much of his censoring of other members has nothing to do with them trolling or abusing others, it's simply zorro removing posts that he does not like, his moderation depends upon whether or not he likes certain posters.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 15:20 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 15:18 #84

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Ausrotten wrote:
Hello and welcome to Truth Zone - A place where you can speak your truth, freely and openly. This is an open-minded place.


But if you make short posts, use sources that the 'moderator' does not like, or respond to his member to member abuse you will be censored, your post will be edited, your posts will be removed from the forum conversations where you placed them, or simply deleted from the forum facade because the 'moderator' is a ''Fascist Dictator'' troll who can't stand to see opposing views.

Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 15:18 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 15:22 #85

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
Hitler hid in his bunker, took a coward pill, married a corpse, too right!
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 15:23 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 15:35 #86

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Running out of battery on the Phablet, so I this isn't in depth ...

Thank goodness for that. Nitey nite then.. :wissl:

G'day Zorro.

Still attempting to troll this thread that you have no moderating powers over and therefore no censoring authority. Rather telling that.

By the way, as you are in the Northern hemisphere and I in the Southern hemisphere, it is daylight here, 12:02pm at the moment actually, and not night as it is there for you. You appear to be confused about reality and your relationship with reality.

Oh, I have two 80 amp lithium ion batteries (1 fully charged) and the 12 volt plug in the van (95 amp battery) to tap into (doing that now), so it was short until I p!rugged in the Phablet.

Is there anything topic related that you are interested in discussing?

Or are you going to continue your trolling expedition?

I'm not trolling, I'm Just using my ''self expression'', that's all.. :dunno:

So let me get this right. Continually spreading malicious lies about another member is classed as ''self expression'' in your book, but posting a few memes and engaging in a bit of harmless light hearted banter is trolling? O.k then, Ronnie, anything you say.. :umm:

G'day Zorro.

So nothing on topic that you would like to discuss. Got it. :thumbup:

Of course you are allowed your freedom of expression in trolling this thread with yet another post that is not on topic. It simply highlights exactly what I stated about your purpose for posting on this thread.

You've also posted on this thread after this post about venting it / merging it. How unusual that you would take that stance eh. :roll:

By the way, you didn't respond to the statement I made about NEVER asking for a post to be censored and NEVER asking for you to be removed as a moderator. Which obviously shows that it isn't I that is demanding conformity ... it is YOU demanding conformity through censorship.

So please, continue with your freedom of expression on this thread and show EVERYONE reading along the focus of your self expression :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 16:34 #87

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 16:41 #88

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
And James Dean was a bender :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 16:41 #89

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
So, the focus of self expression of the majority of those posting on this thread is the same as the three members listed in the post below.

:ponda:

Why? :dunno:

What are you all so fearful of?

Words?

Pictures?

Another individuals self expression?

That Orangeaid labels indigenous Australians as "abos" merely shows what a shallow individual he is choosing to be. It is the self expression of Orangeaid and has no bearing on indigenous Australians in any way, shape or form. How could it?

The culture of indigenous Australians is said to be 40-60,000 years old.

The derogatory labelling is Ornageaids self expression. It is a knee-jerk reaction based in fear. Which is why Orangeaid is supporting censoring of other forum members and their banning.

The self expression of Orangeaid holds no fear for Who I Am because I recognise the truth.

The description is not that which is being described.

Orangeaid description of indigenous Australians is not indigenous Australians. It is the self expression of an individual that is ignorant of 40-60,000 years of cultural history. Why would anyone want to see such a post removed? :dunno:

It perfectly shows the self expression of Orangeaid is based in ignorance. :thumbup:

Leave it there. Leave all posts there. Do not censor in any way, shape or form. Why?

Because you are removing the truth, hiding it, covering it up.

The only one it effects is the one having posted it, for they have shown Who They Are through their self expression. So what is the fear of having anyone read the self expression of another?

Is Zorro scared that others will believe "lies" told about him?

Why?

Does he believe everyone else is stupid?

Or is there a kernel of truth in there?

Why is an argument dismissed because of who presents it or the amount of times it is presented?

Why isn't an argument considered on the merits of the argument?

Why the focus on the individual presenting the argument?

Is it all about choosing sides?

Enforced conformity through the division of forum members into groups. What a fucking joke. :roll:

Followers of conformity attempting to enforce conformity on others. No different than the law enforcement system of society.

Followers, those that have sacrificed their unique self expression to be a part of a group and then attempt to crucify any other freely expressing their own uniqueness.

Censors of a feather chirp together.

Here is some truth for everyone ...

You are unique. No other aspect of Life is the same as Who You Are. The ONE thing that you can give to the totality of Life is your own unique self expression. No one else can give your self expression because it is uniquely YOU !!!

Is that clear?

Unique vocal tone. Unique fingerprints. Unique eyes.

When you censor another individual, you are censoring the unique self expression that can only be given by that other.

It doesn't work. The self expression has already been expressed for it to be able to be censored.

So what is the point?

Conformity !!!

The enforced conformity to become a follower of the 'group'.

And the censors / followers pretend that their attempts at enforcing conformity is not seen by others.

:roflha:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Interesting to note ...

Zorro - moderator of the forum and forum censor.

PFIZIPFEI - moderator of own subforum and subforum censor.

Gaia - moderator of own subforum and subforum censor.

... and all three have added no discussion to the thread topic.

Instead, all three have shown their hypocrisy in doing what they censor others for ... trolling a thread. :thumbup:

Is anyone starting to see the forced conformity?

The witch hunt?

The scapegoating?

The guilt by association?

All manipulation tactics used to force conformity when censorship is not available.

The focus of all three censors is on the self expression of other forum members and not their own self expression. Is that a coincidence?

This thread highlights the focus of those censoring other forum members.

Problem - troll other forum members.
Reaction - get a reaction and cry foul.
Solution - call for more 'moderation', a PC term for censorship.

Wash, rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

What do forum members choose?

Are you a supporter of censoring ALL other forum members?

Or is it only those forum members with opposing views?

Do you support freedom of expression for ALL forum members?

Who do you support, the censor or the censored?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 16:57 #90

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
novum wrote:
again...

If you refrain from abusing other members and moderators, dont be a troll or WUM, and stick to discussing the topics at hand, which may or may not include your ideological position no matter how far removed it is from any moderators present, youre much more likely to have your posts left intact.. simple really.. and the majority of members here can grasp that concept.

Thats my answer, and some if not all of the names of other members that youve mentioned and dragged into the conversation who were sanctioned might do well to read the above also. :)

G'day Novum.

Are moderators held to the same accountability?

How about ALL forum members?

There is name calling by many forum members, as well as moderators.

Why does any of it require censoring?

Is it done to mollify those whinging and complaining?

Who moderates the moderators?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 17:04 #91

Orangeaid wrote:
And James Dean was a bender :hahano:

I never knew that, but it figures and doesn't surprise me in the least. As you would put it mate, you don't get anywhere in Hollywood without sucking on someone's dick and taking it up the pooper.. :hmm:

Just checked and it looks like you were right.

*************

James Dean: Hollywood rebel who slept his way to the top

“He would sleep with anybody to get ahead,” says Darwin Porter, author of James Dean – Tomorrow Never Comes.

“But despite all his success he remained a tormented soul and never escaped his inner demons.” Dean’s secret lovers included Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Crawford and Judy Garland.

And the star of Giant and East Of Eden was an equal-opportunity lover indulging in flings with Marlon Brando, Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, Rock Hudson and Spencer Tracy. Famed for playing the troubled outsider, Dean drew from his own pained childhood. More Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 17:22 #92

@ I Am. I believe I have already replied to your question, mate. And as far as I'm aware your post or posts weren't deleted. The only post of yours I ever deleted was that Jesus picture, if my memory serves me correctly? On reflection it was perhaps a little rash of me, but we have a fair few Christians here, and it looked like you were deliberately trying to provoke them. So i thought it was best to just nip that one in the bud at the time, as there was more than enough arguing going down as it was at the time.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 17:25 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 17:28 #93

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
Orangeaid wrote:
And James Dean was a bender :hahano:

@The £10 pom.

Here buy a ticket and fuck off to Madagascar!




:woo:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 17:31 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 23:16 #94

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Novum.

Are moderators held to the same accountability?

Not really no, but personally i do my best not to name call.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
How about ALL forum members?

There is name calling by many forum members, as well as moderators.

Why does any of it require censoring?

Is it done to mollify those whinging and complaining?

I think context and the repetitiveness of such name calling is taken into account sometimes, different situations might result in different moderator actions.. that said, there isnt very much moderation done here as it is, its very little compared to many forums on the web.

As for the moderation that is done , well personally im of the opinion that the site should be close to a free-for-all .. leave everything alone, but i also know many members dont want to stomach or put up with such an environment so the site isnt exactly what id like it to be in a moderation sense, there is some intervention done to remove arguments and name calling so the place is a little bit more calm than what it perhaps would be if everything was left alone.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Who moderates the moderators?

Essentially Im the only one who has the capability to moderate the moderators.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 11 Jun 2017 23:56 #95

Plus the stuff which gets reported by other members that we have to take into account. The vast majority of stuff I've moderated or moved is at the request of other members. I seldom if ever get involved in personal disputes between other members. At least on a moderation level. Even when it gets reported I won't always intervene.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 23:58 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Freedom of Expression 12 Jun 2017 07:27 #96

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
novum:
I think context and the repetitiveness of such name calling is taken into account sometimes, different situations might result in different moderator actions.. that said, there isnt very much moderation done here as it is, its very little compared to many forums on the web


Translation; when a 'moderator' is doing the very thing that causes him to 'moderate' other members, that context is all good. in other words the forum is not corrupt under that explanation.

It' was all about protecting and censoring his precious WW2 thread, that's since been extended to a few other threads of his forum cohorts, and clearly using his permission to access certain moderation functions on the forum to carry out his vendetta against certain posters, of whom are less prolific as WUM's and member to member abusers than he himself.

I think you'll find (but probably deny) that is the correct context of the situation.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2017 07:44 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 12 Jun 2017 07:34 #97

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
Zorro wrote:
Plus the stuff which gets reported by other members that we have to take into account. The vast majority of stuff I've moderated or moved is at the request of other members. I seldom if ever get involved in personal disputes between other members. At least on a moderation level. Even when it gets reported I won't always intervene.

''I mostly intervene when it's regarding the posters I have a vendetta against, the 'forum Jews' and whatnot'' (the missing line from the above quote).

Moderating for the world view of a select few that he knows agree his general outlook, they yell ''censor'' he obliges.

That's when his 'moderation' decisions are not based on 'those posts are too short' or 'that source is no good' and removes posts from the conversations that they were originally placed.

And then refuses to moderate threads that he does not like the premise of.

That's the mentality of the 'moderator' lol he fancies himself as a U-boat commander :iitm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2017 07:59 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 12 Jun 2017 14:27 #98

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
novum wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Novum.

Are moderators held to the same accountability?

Not really no, but personally i do my best not to name call.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
How about ALL forum members?

There is name calling by many forum members, as well as moderators.

Why does any of it require censoring?

Is it done to mollify those whinging and complaining?

I think context and the repetitiveness of such name calling is taken into account sometimes, different situations might result in different moderator actions.. that said, there isnt very much moderation done here as it is, its very little compared to many forums on the web.

As for the moderation that is done , well personally im of the opinion that the site should be close to a free-for-all .. leave everything alone, but i also know many members dont want to stomach or put up with such an environment so the site isnt exactly what id like it to be in a moderation sense, there is some intervention done to remove arguments and name calling so the place is a little bit more calm than what it perhaps would be if everything was left alone.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Who moderates the moderators?

Essentially Im the only one who has the capability to moderate the moderators.

G'day Novum.

Thank you for the honest reply mate, I appreciate it. :thumbup:

As moderators are not held to the same accountability, then it is a 'tilted game', or 'fixed game'.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 13 Jun 2017 13:41 #99

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16357
  • Likes received: 1711
Perhaps my posts have been stolen by Jews.


:dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Freedom of Expression 17 Jun 2017 05:35 #100

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
INSIDE OF THEE

OPEN HEART, LOVING MIND,
A VOICE OF TRUTH FOR YOU TO FIND,
YOUR SELF EXPRESSION, A CHOICE TO BE,
ALL THAT IS INSIDE OF THEE.

SPARK OF LIFE, ESSENCE TRUE,
INSIDE ME AND INSIDE YOU,
IT IS OUR CHOICE TO ALLOW,
LOVE TO LIVE HERE AND NOW.

LOVE OF LIFE, LIFE OF LOVE,
A TRUTHFUL VOICE TO RISE ABOVE,
A LOVING MIND FOR YOU TO GIVE,
AN OPEN HEART FOR YOU TO LIVE.

SOURCE OF LIFE, FOREVER LIVING,
TO YOU AND ME FOREVER GIVING,
RESONATE FOR IT TO FLOW,
AND LOVE IT IS YOU’LL ALWAYS KNOW.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.