Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Neanderthals and other Humanoids

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 14:26 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
Firstly to address this point that you make novum, modern humans outside of Sub-Saharan-Africa have Neanderthal DNA thus this would prove they are a different race to SSA's who don;t have it.

Now, obviously we have to take the science at face value otherwise if we just start attacking the sources of information then any sort of reasonable debate or discussion becomes moot. That said, someone mouthing off on a YouTube blog doesn't count as science, nor does citing white power/racial separatist rhetoric.

So let's start with Wikipedia as I know you like that website (or at least when it's not about gassing Jews) as the sources are referenced. Iv'e spaced out two of the paragraphs into smaller ones as they appeared as a block of text and was difficult to read.

I believe the section that I quote below would be the meat of the relevant discussion.
Interbreeding with modern humans
Main article: Neanderthal admixture

The question of possible interbreeding between Neanderthals and anatomically modern humans (AMH) had been looked into since the early archaeogenetic studies of the 1990s. No evidence for interbreeding had been found as of 2006.[13] As of 2009, analysis of about one third of the full genome of the Altai individual was still reported as showing "no sign of admixture". The variant of microcephalin common outside Africa, which was suggested to be of Neanderthal origin and responsible for rapid brain growth in humans, was not found in Neanderthals. Nor was the MAPT variant, a very old variant found primarily in Europeans.[8]

Positive evidence for admixture was first published in May 2010.[11] "Those of us who live outside Africa carry a little Neanderthal DNA in us," said Pääbo, who led the study. "The proportion of Neanderthal-inherited genetic material is about 1 to 4 percent[11] [later refined to 1.5 to 2.1 percent[10]].

It is suggested that 20 percent of Neanderthal DNA survived in modern humans, notably expressed in the skin, hair and diseases of modern people.[14] Modern human genes involved in making keratin—the protein found in skin, hair, and nails—have specially high levels of Neanderthal DNA.

For example, around 66% of East Asians contain the Neanderthal skin gene,[clarification needed] while 70% of Europeans possess the Neanderthal gene which affects skin colour. POU2F3 is found in around 66 percent of East Asians, while the Neanderthal version of BNC2, which affects skin color, among other traits, is found in 70 percent of Europeans. Neanderthal are the variants in genes that affect the risk of several diseases, including lupus, biliary cirrhosis, Crohn's disease, and type 2 diabetes.[14]


The genetic variant of the MC1R gene linked to red hair in Neanderthals has not been found in modern humans; hence, red hair may be an example of convergent evolution.[15] While interbreeding was viewed as the most parsimonious interpretation of the genetic discoveries, the 2010 study still could not conclusively rule out an alternative scenario, in which the source population of non-African modern humans was already more closely related to Neanderthals than other Africans were, because of ancient genetic divisions within Africa.[11] [16]

Research since 2010 has refined the picture of interbreeding between Neanderthals, Denisovans and anatomically modern humans. Interbreeding appears to have occurred asymmetrically among the ancestors of modern-day humans, and that this is a possible rationale for differing frequencies of Neanderthal-specific DNA in the genomes of modern humans. In Vernot and Akey (2015) concluded that the relatively greater quantity of Neanderthal-specific DNA in the genomes of individuals of East Asian descent (than those of European descent) cannot be explained by differences in selection.[17] They further suggest that "two additional demographic models, involving either a second pulse of
Neandertal gene flow into the ancestors of East Asians or a dilution of Neandertal lineages in Europeans by admixture with an unknown ancestral population" are parsimonious with their data.[17]

Similar conclusions were reached by Kim and Lohmueller (2015): "Using simulations of a broad range of models of selection and demography, we have shown that this hypothesis [that the greater proportion of Neandertal ancestry in East Asians than in Europeans is due to the fact that purifying selection is less effective at removing weakly deleterious Neandertal alleles from East Asian populations] cannot account for the higher proportion of Neandertal ancestry in East Asians than in Europeans. Instead, more complex demographic scenarios, most likely involving multiple pulses of Neandertal admixture, are required to explain the data."[18]

Khrameeva et al. (2014), a German-Russian-Chinese collaboration, compiled a consensus Neanderthal genome based on the genome of the Altai individual and of three Vindjia individuals. This was compared to a consensus chimpanzee genome as the outgroup and to the genome of eleven modern populations (three African, three East Asian, three European). Beyond confirming the significantly higher similarity to the Neanderthal genome in non-Africans than in Africans, the study also found a difference in distribution of Neanderthal-derived sites between Europeans and East Asians, suggesting recent evolutionary pressures. Asian populations showed clustering in functional groups related to immune and haematopoietic pathways, while Europeans showed clustering in functional groups related to the lipid catabolic process.[19]

Evidence for AMH admixture to Neanderthals at roughly 100,000 years ago was presented by Kuhlwilm et al. (2016).[20]

There have been at least three episodes of interbreeding. The first would have occurred soon after modern humans left Africa. The second would have occurred after the ancestral Melanesians had branched off—these people seem to have thereafter bred with Denisovans. The third would have involved Neanderthals and the ancestors of East Asians only.[21][22][23]

A 2016 study presented evidence that Neanderthal males might not have had viable male offspring with AMH females. This could explain why no modern man had to date been found with a Neanderthal Y chromosome.[24]

A 2018 study concluded that interbreeding between Neanderthals and modern humans led initially to the exposure of each species to unfamiliar viruses. Later on, the exchange of genes granted resistance to those viruses, too.[25]

Now as you can see there's a place in the article where it states Neanderthal DNA is present in hair, skin, fingernails etc...this is present in ''66% of East Asians and 70% of Europeans'' according to the part that I have enhanced with bold font.

This it cannot be argued that that DNA in those people would constitute a different race, because 34% and 30% of those populations don't contain that element of Neanderthal DNA, thus the only part of the Neanderthal DNA persistent across all Europeans and other non SSA;s is merely a DNA element that protects against viruses, which isn't a criterion to describe a separate race of humans.

So as it stands there is only one race of people and some of the ones who have adapted to an environment which is not in Africa, have traits of DNA to suit their environment which suits them best for survival.

To make your case work novum, all non Sub-Saharan. African people would need to have the Neanderthal DNA that effects skin, hair, etc etc..and not just the component that helps to repel viruses.

If you take a section of a population and truly state ''these people have Neanderthal DNA which helps to fight of virus'' it's hardly a constitution to declare a different race.

So now that I've put your notion to bed what else you got?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2019 14:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthal DNA 22 Jan 2019 14:54 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
How have you put it to bed exactly, the fact remains that ALL europeans contain DNA from a different hominoid species, and no SSA's have that.

'notably expressed' also does not mean that is all it does.

"It is suggested that 20 percent of Neanderthal DNA survived in modern humans, notably expressed in the skin, hair and diseases of modern people"

Notably expressed?

They dont mention the rest.

Frothy, most of us here know the ruling class want to race mix whites with africans.

Rather convenient that wiki only want to tell us that the neanderthal component of our DNA only affects diseases (ie white man is more diseased than africans of course is what they are implying? ) .. and pigmentation.

Its just a colour and disease thing.. yea right.

Convenient indeed.

And again, notably does not mean the DNA does not affect other things.

Now this following article which is relatively recent actually admits the science isnt settled and actually mentions the denisovan neanderthal Varg Vikerness says in his vid that mr star trek jew was laughing at.

www.the-scientist.com/daily-news/effects-of-neanderthal-dna-on-modern-humans-30787
What would really help to generate a better picture of what Neanderthals were like, says Capra, is to have more high-quality DNA samples from Neanderthal specimens. He is therefore very excited about another paper published today in Science by Kelso and a different group of colleagues. The team reports the high-resolution sequencing of a new female Neanderthal genome extracted from a bone found in a Croatian cave. Being an estimated 50,000 years old, the specimen is close in time to when Neanderthals are thought to have interbred with humans.

This high quality genome means “we have a new reference point to try and triangulate how the Neanderthals themselves evolved and what they looked like when they were interbreeding with us [the ancestors of modern Europeans],” says Capra.

The sequencing of this new genome also represents “a real technical advance,” says anthropologist John Hawks of the University of Wisconsin. Until now, the only high-quality Neanderthal DNA has come from a cave in Denisova in Siberia

Clearly, the science isnt settled.

Because they found this 'extra' stuff in 2017


"The Neanderthal DNA also influenced psychological and neurological traits " www.theverge.com/2017/10/9/16448412/neanderthal-stone-age-human-genes-dna-schizophrenia-cholesterol-hair-skin-loneliness

"Previous studies have shown that Neanderthal DNA plays a role in human immunity and our susceptibility to certain diseases. But this was the first time the ancient genes have been shown to affect traits that change how we look and behave." www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4955128/Humans-TWICE-Neanderthal-DNA-thought.html

And I still suspect academia wont admit to even bigger differences between europeans and SSA's because the ruling classes agenda is to race mix us, so it stands to reason they want to convince europeans that they are just out of africans with less melanin.

But theyve already admitted to things that affect behaviour, and they didnt know this in 2016 apparently.

So what else does it affect? ... we dont know, and they may never tell us the full extent of the differences because of the ruling classes agendas.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2019 15:26 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 15:00 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
One study showed that non-African people have approximately 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. And two more studies show that collectively, the Neanderthal DNA percentage in modern humans today is about 20%. Those genes have an influence on a range of areas: hair, skin, and disease


www.ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/research-confirms-neanderthal-dna-makes-20-modern-human-genome-

I hope you understand the problem with your notion novum, it doesn't work because there are percentages of people from outside of SSA that only have the virus repelling element of Neanderthal DNA, which can't really be used as a criterion to identify a race.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2019 15:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 15:14 #4

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
so they say frothy, so they say.

It was only 2017 and they found all this extra stuff over what they already knew.

Whos to say there isnt more stuff.

Like I said, its all about the white mans diseases and melanin with these people.

The fact remains though that they fucked up and have admitted we have a different hominoid in us vs SSA's ... cats out the bag.

Funny that people like Oracle would have leftists try destroy him when he'd say things like this about different humans being different species.

Yet here we are, and all whites do indeed have a different species in them.

And were supposed to now believe it only repels viruses? Gimme a break frothy.

Especially given that theyve just also admitted theyre finding new things.

Add to that the race mixing agenda, last thing the ruling class would do after decades of making us all the same is tell us there are genetic differences.

Varg knows.

Part of critical thinking in this age of deceit is to look at what the ruling class is pushing for and what they want... they want to race mix whites with africans... they fund and import africans and even hand out little propaganda pamphlets in Germany to teach africans how to approach and have sex with german girls.

Its also mostly young male africans who are shipped abroad.. breeding stock. They dont ship anywhere near as many women over because they dont want these young kids to get comfortable with their own women, which would be easier to achieve, and stay homogenous... they want them to seek out white mates.

Now if we take these agendas into account it stands to reason they will not advertise differences between whites and blacks.

However, theyve already admitted there is a different species present in non SSA's ... and that it affects behaviour.

People can draw their own conclusions as to whether or not it affects even more things, and whether or not academia would ever admit such things in todays political climate.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 15:18 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Ironically ive actually seen black supremacists latch onto these 2017 findings and use them to mock white people, ie they use Neanderthal in a derogatory sense.

One of them even mentioned the diseases.

If i could remember who or where it was id post it up.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 15:25 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
Once you've come to terms with that novum then think this over

From the opening post
The proportion of Neanderthal-inherited genetic material is about 1 to 4 percent

And then we have;
A panel of 52 SNPs was genotyped in 435 Italian individuals according to Sánchez et al.[58] in order to estimate the proportion of ancestry from a three-way differentiation: Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe, and Asia. The study indicated an autosomal basal proportion of Sub-Saharan ancestry that is higher (9.2%, on average) than other central or northern European populations (1.5%, on average). The amount of African ancestry in Italians is however more comparable to (but slightly higher than) the average in other Mediterranean countries (7.1%).[29]

"almost all Southern Europeans have inherited 1%–3% African ancestry with an average mixture date of around 55 generations ago, consistent with North African gene flow at the end of the Roman Empire and subsequent Arab invasion"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

So those people would have Neanderthal and SSA DNA, so what's that then Mac's another race?

You've probably got at least 1.5% SSA DNA, depending what area of Europe you stem from, probably Greece :yeahno:

Surely now that we know we've all got a bit of black in us, the Neanderthal DNA only exists in 70% of Europeans and 66% of East Asians, except for the virus repelling element (which doesn't constitute race) and that we exchange traits, some black folk have thin noses, some white folk have fuzzy hair, and there never has been a recorded example in science of any pure human being of any perceived race, means that race doesn't really exist, it's a lie by tptb, it's just one race which is flexible and had adapted to different environments.

The conclusion is that sub Saharan Africans and 30% Europeans, 36% East Asians are pure human, and the rest are impure because of Neanderthal traits in their skin/hair/nails etc DNA, but their still part of the human race all the same, and don't really have all that much in common with different people in their own Neanderthal DNA group.

There's no way for you to split all this up man, you have no biological boundary to define your races, that's because they are nothing but different adaptations, thus expressions, of the same race.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2019 15:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 15:32 #7

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
novum
so they say frothy, so they say.

From the o/p
Now, obviously we have to take the science at face value otherwise if we just start attacking the sources of information then any sort of reasonable debate or discussion becomes moot

Btw this thread is open it's not shutting down Oracle or being pro black supremacist. I've placed the science at your door, if you don't want to take it at face value, then there's nothing else to say, because I could do that with sources that you cite ''so they say, so they say''.

When you started discussing this Neanderthal DNA stuff on the other thread, you were happy to take the science at face value then when you thought it was supporting you. Now you all of a sudden don't like it, you had also said Wikipedia was a good source for such matters. So it's Wikipedia I used in the o/p for you.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2019 15:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 15:41 #8

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Different adaptions is precisely the point though.

What do you think happens when different adaptions over thousands if not tens of thousands of years are suddenly brought together?

Do you think it will be all smooth sailing?

Do you think one group will just slot right into the others way of life?

Would europeans or asians just slot right into parts of africa if they had to fit in and behave like africans?

And again, it isnt a foregone conclusion that Neanderthal isnt present in all europeans... nor that it doesnt affect behaviour and cognitive ability in ways greather than admitted.

However if we put all this aside, you said it yourself in that last sentence.. adaption.

So thousands of years of adaption, tens of thousands in some cases, and you think its a good idea to just negate all those differences, put everyone togetther and thing things will be a-ok?

You think all these different kinds of people are going to be wired up the same way mentally, psychologically, emotionally, spatially?

Im not really looking to define races, but do i think dropping large amounts of 3rd world african men into western society is beneficial for the hosts.. no.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 15:44 #9

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
When you started discussing this Neanderthal DNA stuff on the other thread, you were happy to take the science at face value then when you thought it was supporting you. Now you all of a sudden don't like it, you had also said Wikipedia was a good source for such matters. So it's Wikipedia I used in the o/p for you.

Does the wikipedia page mention that the Neanderthan DNA can affect behaviour?

The way the other sources I put up did?

Seems they left that out. :wissl:

What else are they leaving out?

What else are the scientific establishment leaving out?

And what else is there that they dont know yet (or may never know)
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 16:16 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
novum wrote:
Different adaptions is precisely the point though.

What do you think happens when different adaptions over thousands if not tens of thousands of years are suddenly brought together?

Do you think it will be all smooth sailing?

Do you think one group will just slot right into the others way of life?

Would europeans or asians just slot right into parts of africa if they had to fit in and behave like africans?

And again, it isnt a foregone conclusion that Neanderthal isnt present in all europeans... nor that it doesnt affect behaviour and cognitive ability in ways greather than admitted.

However if we put all this aside, you said it yourself in that last sentence.. adaption.

So thousands of years of adaption, tens of thousands in some cases, and you think its a good idea to just negate all those differences, put everyone togetther and thing things will be a-ok?

You think all these different kinds of people are going to be wired up the same way mentally, psychologically, emotionally, spatially?

Im not really looking to define races, but do i think dropping large amounts of 3rd world african men into western society is beneficial for the hosts.. no.

I'm not arguing that all the different adaptations are compatible to live with one another, I'm arguing that it's not a new thing for humans to adapt, what you don't seem to like is what you perceive as forced adaptation, well maybe you're right but all this repression of black folk is an attempt to stop that from happening, so it's pretty much that different types of people do live separately, it's why we have the 'neighbourhoods' except on few places.

I think that we're (people) not really all that different and tptb want to keep us apart, they enjoy the division created by moving people about from environment to environment, just sort of plonked in.

I see my kin as people who think a bit like I do, and have similar values, it doesn't matter about their anthropology, their culture etc....and I do agree that Political Correctness can be a bad thing, it means you have to watch how you behave round different people, and you can't relax in case you offend them, it's the same for them, they have to act offended, once you get over that with them. they just like anyone else, some you'll get along with, others you won't but I know some white people that I really don't like, and I'd much rather spend my time in the company of a black person that I do get along with,

I don't think to myself ''this person has a low IQ'' or ...''this person doesn't have Neanderthal DNA'' nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you interact with people that you don;t want to,

The thing is novum, even if they adapted to act in a way that you thought was inline with European life, you still wouldn't want them around because they're black, so unless they can make the required physical adaptation in a short period, you don't want them around.

You don't want people from a hot country living in a cold country., you think it ruins the tradition by simply having them around, and when they get repressed in neighbourhoods, and kept down with social conditioning so they 'know their place' and crime occurs, then that simply gives you the ammo you need to not want them around in the first place.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2019 16:25 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 16:17 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
When you started discussing this Neanderthal DNA stuff on the other thread, you were happy to take the science at face value then when you thought it was supporting you. Now you all of a sudden don't like it, you had also said Wikipedia was a good source for such matters. So it's Wikipedia I used in the o/p for you.

Does the wikipedia page mention that the Neanderthan DNA can affect behaviour?

The way the other sources I put up did?

Seems they left that out. :wissl:

What else are they leaving out?

What else are the scientific establishment leaving out?

And what else is there that they dont know yet (or may never know)

Post up the sources here that you have 'effecting behaviour'
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 16:48 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy, dont put words in my mouth.

You dont know what i think.

And you havent got large numbers of them getting dropped off in your neighbourhood either committing crimes. See thats when the shit gets real, because you cant avoid it even if you want to.

Not only have I seen the results of that, ive also seen how indigenous australian people still struggle to fit into the white mans working life ways 200+ years later.

Infact i hardly ever see pure looking aborigines working anywhere, i never see them. But I know they exist and in the reserves I see them when i have travelled, they are on welfare. If my true life observations are racist then so be it, but thats how it is here for the most part. There are exceptions, but for the most part, i dont see them nine to fiving.

And tbh i dont expect them to... or knock them for it. After all, many of us work to enrich elites , much of our efforts benefit them more than ourselves.

The fact is there are huge teething problems to this latest craze the ruling class has of population or migration replacement or whatever you want to call it..... and im understating it by calling it teething problems.

And like ive said before, you can progress people where they are, no need to move them about. They get given assistance and welfare anyway, you can do that where they are... give them modern tech, and the means to maintain and build that.

Infact, like ive said before, its also traumatic on those being moved about and that is not a good thing either.

I dont go around thinking I have higher IQ than so and so or that my neanderthal dna is lacking in them.. that would be absurd.

Sure weve pushed the boundaries here in discussions and gone places i didnt even conceive id go a couple of days ago, but that doesnt mean i walk around thinking im
better than others or that 'oh my IQ is higher' or 'oh, they dont have neanderthal in them' and things like that.

Infact its not really the IQ component that I think about, when i do think about these things, but rather adaption to what they are expected to adapt to.

I think all people have strengths and weaknesses.

I also dont think white mans IQ tests are the be all and end all of intelligence either.. theres all kinds of intelligence.. and some of those geometric puzzle problems within IQ tests are quite useless for real life , even though I do well at them. If someone didnt do well with them though, it doesnt mean they cant succeed in life, because you dont find stupid puzzle problems quite like that in day to day life.

The USA still has issues in this area of assimilation and this is reflected in crime stats.. and its been many decades now at least where they are treated as equal class citizens for the most part, not to mention hundreds of years now of coexisting with whites.

Now whats done is done in the USA and you cant put it back and Id never ever expect african americans to want to go back to africa.. its an absurd notion imo, as they are americans and paid their dues. Even your spencers dont talk about that, as the notion is rather absurd, but rather he has talked about a huwhite ethno state.

Not to mention there are many successfull african americans who kick my arse in just about every aspect of life.

So no, I dont go around thinking "im better than these people" .. because Im not.

But a lot of people went through a lot of shit for the USA to end up where it is today.. and agian it still has massive issues with gang violence and crime where blacks make up those stats in disproportionate numbers. And parts of Chicago, baltimore... crime and black on black violence is through the roof.

Again the crux of this matter for me is that i dont see its in a 1st world nations benefit to have large amount of young african males be shipped in and expected to slot right in.

I also dont want to see all the unique parts of Europe changed much demographically and culturally, because once its gone its gone...with whites being a global minority you wont get that diversity back if a tipping point is reached.

And yes the adaption wont happen in a 'short period' it wont happen in my lifetime, it hasnt happened over many lifetimes in the USA like the crime stats show... so again you are causing struggles by doing this, and the people doing it are in their ivory towers with walls and moats and private security around the perimiters (yes some of them actually have moats).. and they dont need to deal with this on a day to day basis.

And they dont give a fuck that we have to. It is just collateral damage to them when problems arise, the greater agenda goes on and they want it to prevail.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 22 Jan 2019 16:51 #13

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
Post up the sources here that you have 'effecting behaviour'

Post #2.

And they say it themselves, theres more to learn.

Again even if they did learn more, im not sure we'd hear about it if it doesnt fit the narrative of we are all the same.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 13:14 #14

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
Well this is the strangest thing then novum because you do complain about Islamic people/Muslims from North Africa (Libya etc) and the Near East as much as if not more than Sub-Saharan.Africans, but they have Neanderthal DNA so would behave like Europeans if that is the case of the Neanderthal DNA effecting behaviour, no?

So you say I'm putting words into you mouth and I don't know what you think?

We tell me would you be happy to have tons of black folk around if they behaved in a way that you think Europeans do, or would that still be ''white genocide?'' In such case it would mean that you simply don't want them around because they are Negroes etc, and not white. Judging by your usual rhetoric that would be the case, but feel free to correct me if it isn't.

Now along to your post #2, I take the information that you're referring to is in the link to the DailyMail.co.uk, now please note it would be easy for me to attack that source, and dismiss it as msm horseshit etc etc but in good spirit I shan't and will take all the reporting at face value.

So... ''Researchers found Neanderthal genes play roles in our susceptibility to eating disorders, schizophrenia and arthritis. The study follows separate research published yesterday which found that Neanderthal DNA can drive our smoking habits, mood swings, and skin tone''
....the article also mentions the immune system issue which I haven't disputed that all the people that you include have that DNA as stated.

Now what you've posted would be what black supremacists focus upon, problems with DNA, actually habits that are sort of associated with bad behaviour and/or unhealthy behaviour, nevertheless if those behaviours are because of having Neanderthal DNA it's not for me to refute it, because I have no means or even the will to do so. That said, I already said about the Neanderthal DNA that effects skin tone etc is only in 70% Europeans an 66% of East Asians, thus it can't be used to define a different race within SSA, not only that but Asians/Mongal people are said to be a different race from Europeans etc, but they also have Neanderthal DNA, so your theory simply does not work, that's how it's been put to bed.

We don;t know how many people who have Neanderthal DNA have a smoking issue, arthritis etc....but it's not all non SSA's so again, it can;t be used to define race.

if you want to define different races on this planet what you need to do is to display some major physical, biological, psychological traits that all SSA's have and that all non SSA's don't have, to show a clear boundary between different races.

Another thing that you haven't focused upon is that ''Like other populations outside Africa, the Australian Aboriginal man owes small chunks of his genome to Neanderthals'' www.nature.com/news/2011/110922/full/news.2011.551.html

Thus according to your Neanderthal DNA notion Australian Aboriginals are the same race as Europeans.

See novum, for the reasons I just gave your segmented race & Neanderthal DNA notion, doesn't work.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 13:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 13:30 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
novum
And like ive said before, you can progress people where they are, no need to move

Sure, and there was no need for white folk to move to Australia, it was tptb moving folk about but you never seem to focus on that part of the globalist agenda, your focus is always on dark skinned folk, it's why you come across as being racey.

What has occurred is that tptb don't want to leave those people where they are, they want to shift them to Europe, America, etc etc, and show them as being lesser via deprivation, people don't commit crimes because of DNA, DNA doesn't even know what a crime is. The whole thing is a social conditioning programme to display these people as lesser, to have animosity against them, and any reaction from them, either to demonstrate or to commit crimes etc which they are encouraged to do via the music industry and general perceptions, only adds weight to the entire scheme to repress them.

Crimes are usually about the drug market and low quality living, people see a better chance in The West and take a chance at it, but it's not just that is it novum, 'white separatists' like you (a Politically Correct term for them, as they have a hissy fit if someone calls them supremacists or neoNazis) complain about Muslims opening corner shops and building mosques, when they're not committing any crime at all, and they all get tarred with the same brush if a 'terrorist' commits an act of terror.

So even if immigrants from Africa or the Near East etc, are well behaved, live a socially conservative life, as many do, they're not wanted simply because of their culture and they way they look, white 'separatists' want to keep them away, for no other reason than they are not white and not separate, and that is social programming probably headed by the CIA/MI6 Tavistock etc etc, and you're circulating it as if it's a good thing.

Do you really think that the Capitalist elitist George Soros isn't maintaining the status quo by encouraging black folk to rise up in social upheaval?

It's not about equality it's about division, the 'Left' media don't want equality to occur, because reporting on inequality is their material.

This all seems to go over you head novum. you're stuck in that paradigm, surely you know tptb divide to conquer, and here you're either totally missing the agenda or you're supporting it on purpose.... :dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 14:22 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 14:13 #16

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
See novum, for the reasons I just gave you segmented race & Neanderthal DNA notion, doesn't work.

Where did I say that Neanderthal DNA alone is the defining factor of a different race.

All ive really ever said was that neanderthal is not present in SSA's... which is probably a bit of a big deal.. theres parts of different species in some humans and not others.

I havent even really defended the notion of race per se but I will argue that we arent all the same in a behavioural or cognitive sense.. there are some huge differences across the spectrum of mankind in terms of behaviour and IQ, these are facts that exist today despite whether or not you look for reasons as to why or what would close that gap... the fact is there are gaps.

Even if we abolish the notion of race altogether, the fact remains that we have different ethnicities with different traits, and there are scientists out there who are of the opinion that various traits differ between ethnicities.

As for the rest in your last post there, the stats dont lie, africans in the west are over represented in various crimes, many of those violent crimes such as home invasions... the while you keep repeating a similar mantra that it is because they are repressed / low quality of life.

But in this video they talk about some other reasons why... 3 or 4 reasons why...



Frothy you have to understand that for many people it is the behaviour they dont want to deal with, not the melanin.

And I dont think the africans in Melbourne have really been repressed but they are beginning to reflect the kinds of stats we see in the USA, where they are disproportionately involved in violent crime.

As for Islam well the argument is that it isnt compatible with the west in a number of ways as there is often an ideology to conquer under the facade and women are much more controlled... yes they arent all like that but its tough to know who is and who isnt.

Have you heard of Shazia Hobbs? ... there are women like her who have been inside the misogynistic aspects of Islam and speak out about it.

Im not quite sure that liberated western women, and perhaps even gays for that matter, quite understand what may happen if Islam takes a hold of a nation.

You mentioned near east asians, I dont really have nor have ever had an issue with them, if they arent fundies.. and they dont seem to be over represented in violent crime.. and same goes for far east, rarely represented in violent crime.

As for your question about africans IF they didnt show disporportionate stats re. violent crime.. well tbh I wouldnt care if they were around or not in these parts but I still think Europe should stay Europe for the most part.

The fact is though they dont just slot right in and youve created a mythical being (africans that in the MEAN behave like whites) so the discussion is kinda moot in this respect.

Melbourne Australia is just another example right now that makes this old 'racist' statement look authentic.. where there are africans there will be africa.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 14:20 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
This all seems to go over you head novum. you're stuck in that paradigm, surely you know tptb divide to conquer, and here you're either totally missing the agenda or you supporting it on purpose.... :dunno:

This is where we disagree, and we may just have to agree to disagree, or else its going to be a bit like this...



So heres why we disagree.. my take differs to yours in that imo, the ruling class dont want to divide whites.

They want to race mix whites until there are no whites... eventually.

Division would mean an ethnostate.. and thats what the ruling class abhors.

Nothing in this political world gets attacked like the notion of an ethnostate for gentile europeans, or national socialism for the same.

So you can keep talking about divide and conquer... and yes that is used along the way along political and racial lines, I dont deny that .. but the end game is eliminate whitey.

Therefore division is not the end game,but rather homogenization.

And anyone or anything who opposes ethnic/racial homogenization is smeared as nazi, hater, supremacist, the usual.

So you think they want to keep people divided along these lines and I say the game is to mix them together.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 14:51 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
novum
Where did I say that Neanderthal DNA alone is the defining factor of a different race.

All ive really ever said was that neanderthal is not present in SSA's... which is probably a bit of a big deal.. theres parts of different species in some humans and not others.

You've been suggesting that SSA's don't have Neanderthal DNA, thus it's not just a adaptation of our same race which is a difference, rather, a different type of humanoid altogether, or is that not your suggestion?

Well as I keep saying about your 'big deal' in 34% East Asians and 30% Europeans only have an element of DNA (as far as we know) that is in the immune system which helps to repel viruses. That's not a ''big deal'' for that group that would in anyway constitute a race or a segment of people outside of SSA, you're theory would only work if all people outside of SSA were part of the 66% East Asian and 70% European Neanderthal DNA groups, of which includes hair colour, skin tone, finger nail elements etc...

So you can't use 66% East Asians, and 70% Europeans to define a difference when the rest only have factors in the immune system which wouldn't define race or even much of a difference as separate humans at all.

That's why it doesn't work son, a long with the fact that other 'races' do have the Neanderthal DNA but you still see them as different. like a different people.

My argument is that okay some people look and are different than others, and have grouped together due to a shared environment, but we can see the trait exchange between people across humanity, so it's a single race.

You're argument (if I have it right) is that because not everyone has Neanderthal DNA then those (SSAs) people are different and not the same as merely an adaptation to environment because non SSA's have a Neanderthal element.

The problem is that the Neanderthal element that non-SSA's have is often an insignificant feature of difference regarding the immune system is relation to repelling viruses, which wouldn't really constitute a different race/group of people, as much as the rest of the DNA does and the shared traits between people from SSA and ones not. In other words your 'big deal' is a small deal, it's just that you're trying to inflate a small deal into a big one.

So unless you can put the 34% East Asians, and 30% Europeans who only have the immune system Neanderthal DNA element in with the 66% East Asians and 70% Europeans who have the other Neanderthal DNA elements hair/skin tone, etc, then your point of separation is moot.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 15:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:11 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
I didnt put all the differences down to neanderthal DNA frothy.

That is, it is not the single reason for the differences. It is however one of the differences.

There are more reasons for the differences, local adaption probably being another big one... which is basically evolution over time.. at least micro evolution... and even other hominoids are in the mix ... but whatever the reasons.. the differences in cognitive ability and behaviour are real enough.

And like i pointed out in posts previous, scientists are still learning about DNA, and Neanderthal DNA, so whos to say its not present in more of us and has effects beyond what theyve found or admitted so far.

Even if i say yea ok were a single race , this does not mean that if i take a range of people from one end of your line up they will simply slot into the societies of the other end of the line up, which tbh was the crux of my position (behavioural and congnitive differences between groups of people) ... and all this other stuff has spun off of that position.

I dont think I can say it much better than jared taylor and Red Elephant in the vid above regarding the differences and the problems that creates.

And again, I dont think the 'science is settled' re neanderthal DNA, nor do i trust that the entire deal would be admitted to us... because the agenda at play coming from the ruling class is to propagandize us that we are all the same, so they can race mix us.

Which is why its so controversial for anyone to even talk about ethnicity and IQ, there are people who dont want that pot stirred.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:16 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16322
  • Likes received: 1707
Btw I watched some of the YouTube video you posted and yes there is a relation between IQ and crime, well rather, I don't have a reason to negate that, that's not my point.

My point about crime was that it's often related to poverty and social conditioning, along with having a sense of moral obligation.

And as I've being stating on the forum, IQ is related to repression, i've already provided evidence of that in the other thread, from a number of sources (to be taken on face value).

So it goes in this order; repression, deprivation, depression, low IQ, crime, rather than; lack of Neanderthal DNA, different people, low IQ, crime.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.